Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Does Anyone at least know what error Code 1033_10136 means? from where it comes up?
  • ST0NEone wrote: »
    Are the Mid-Seasonal Contracts a joke?

Sadly they are not. Kanadian mentioned the following in regards to it on Discord:
    Our teams are currently working on the server issues. These missions are planned well in advance and we did not anticipate these issues. We must have the issues resolved before we can release any compensation or changes
  • Okay.
    1. Then a question. Who's lying now? The one who posted on Facebook on November 23rd, 2020 that they are working tirelessly on the server problems or you who say that the server problems are not currently being worked on?
    2. It was explained in detail on Discord over several days? then why was something else said on facebook on the official Crossfire page? That's what I meant by trust. You say no. The servers are currently not being worked and they are being worked on elsewhere. What now?
    3. Does every Crossfire player have Discord? Why is it addressed in Discord and not in the forum?
    4.It's clear to me that you can't do anything about it, and your opinion is, yes, had bad luck with the 11 levels where there are just 13 levels of ranked that cannot be obtained. Then another question. Are the GM's behind your statement that it's just bad luck for the players? Yes, there should be a compensation that is also fine and good. But what is the point of an excuse event that comes SOMETIMES if SOMETIMES the servers work again, but then it means that other things are more important and you can not estimate when something will work properly again? if we have to wait forever to be able to play properly again, we can save ourselves the event.
  • Maybe my thinking is a little simplistic on this, (it's nearly 3am & i'm a "lil bit drunk") Surely the servers could have been rolled back\restored or reinstalled with a known good configuration?

It seems to me that whoever is making decisions should be kicked in the nut$ and sent home without pay. :eek: ;)
  • Maybe my thinking is a little simplistic on this, (it's nearly 3am & i'm a "lil bit drunk") Surely the servers could have been rolled back\restored or reinstalled with a known good configuration?

It seems to me that whoever is making decisions should be kicked in the nut$ and sent home without pay. :eek: ;)

Don't drink and game, you might hurt or kill someone.:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    Does Anyone at least know what error Code 1033_10136 means? from where it comes up?

The reason is the server delay, if connecting to it takes too long, this message appears.
  • Another day full of frustration. I appear under this post every few days and somehow the solution still did not appear. GM's do not even have time to write down the stage of the work at least once a day, but when BF arrives, they will be super-actively encouraging to spend ZP on VIPs. Embarrassment.

#CF_EU_WAS_BETTER

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/forum.z8games.com\/core\/image\/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAAngNWGAAAA\/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2dwmc8+sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4\/rnvmtl7+KitrqV\/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAnwbxDTWFDUhPK\/jMr1H6HE\/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ+sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgFUN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A+hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0+eL9D\/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC"}[/IMG2]
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6939540]When you will stop looking in only one direction you are set right now, maybe you can understand all statements: they say " our teams" and " we are working" that doesn't necessarily means the person who post the message or all GM's (if are any involved into) are also part of those who are working on the issue, in fact GM's stated on discord there is another team who is handling that issue since was started, and since not receive any ETA from them can't give us any estimate time.

More details about what is exactly the problem and how is handling each day or any daily reports about are not public informations because of the internal rules regarding privacy and security.

[/QUOTE]

For my Part i did understand at the First Post that there are Several Teams there, but not even 1 of the Teams is Communicating with the Community or even under each Team Section, as example it was posted that the DCs on EU should havve been fixed after 2 Weeks it was Posted, still same Bugs and still DCs happening... another example when there is a Team doing Events why do they still Trying months Ahead Events, simply be honest every Year nearby the Events are all the Same, and that team as Example cant even Communicate with the Community, or at least can tell us with certainty that the Players who bough Premium Pass will get at least Safe till 60 Stage rewards for sure, even with so much bugs going arround, since its NA Server now too with massive Lagg Spikes and DCs, but not even that is sure from any from that Teams, and all we have is a Silence and thats what got me upset and the others.

Cuz i dont need a "compensation" for a other Battle Pass that i dont even know whats gonna be inside when i bought this Month Battle Pass Premium for the Aluminium Bat, which i never owned one in my Storage, and that was my Chance, but even trying to get 6 games in HMX in NA server Took several Hours, in a Minute Tact in the Room player get Lagg Spikes and 5-6 get then kicked out and that every minute tact.

• The reason is the server delay, if connecting to it takes too long, this message appears.

it doesnt even take so long, MENA Server was in the Evening full, i tried to join a Game it Jumped to 45% then Changed Resolution to a bigger one so it doenst was all visible few seconds later it jumps to 100 and this error message appeared, but it cant be from me since i only got in CF the Problem and can surely play more Ressource intensive games then CF without any Problems
  • Quake444 wrote: »

For my Part i did understand at the First Post that there are Several Teams there, but not even 1 of the Teams is Communicating with the Community or even under each Team Section, as example it was posted that the DCs on EU should havve been fixed after 2 Weeks it was Posted, still same Bugs and still DCs happening... another example when there is a Team doing Events why do they still Trying months Ahead Events, simply be honest every Year nearby the Events are all the Same, and that team as Example cant even Communicate with the Community, or at least can tell us with certainty that the Players who bough Premium Pass will get at least Safe till 60 Stage rewards for sure, even with so much bugs going arround, since its NA Server now too with massive Lagg Spikes and DCs, but not even that is sure from any from that Teams, and all we have is a Silence and thats what got me upset and the others.

Cuz i dont need a "compensation" for a other Battle Pass that i dont even know whats gonna be inside when i bought this Month Battle Pass Premium for the Aluminium Bat, which i never owned one in my Storage, and that was my Chance, but even trying to get 6 games in HMX in NA server Took several Hours, in a Minute Tact in the Room player get Lagg Spikes and 5-6 get then kicked out and that every minute tact.

No, you're completely wrong. I got it here with this mod. It is not about that you who paid for it get your money and can play decently and sensibly because the servers work properly. It is also not about that you get information so that you know something about how it is with the game. trust the guys. One team may take care of the server's problems after the coffee break. The good mod in its ability will certainly tell us all the information that is currently available. As soon as the carrier pigeon has arrived. The other team is currently taking care of the upcoming events to encourage you and me and other players to buy. ctrl + c and ctrl + v from Crossfire China is difficult to program everything like the weapon skins, maps, fashion, and much more. okey the respective events are programmed by the team from Crossfire NA / UK themselves. I don't know how many Gm's are there currently who are employed by Z8Games?
  • Attention Mercenaries,

We want to thank you all for your ongoing patience and support; and we have some good news to share.

As some of you might notice, we have already some improvements to the MENA servers. However, some of you are not able to start matches on those servers. This might be if your location is outside of the MENA region. We have temporarily restricted the MENA servers for the region only until we have another solution.

We also have a temporary solution for the EU servers without restricting all other regions. Starting now, you should see an improvement in a more stable connection. However, if you still experience errors when joining games, we would like to ask you to contact the support team so we can check if we need to adjust the system.

Additionally, we are working on adding new servers for EU but those will have to go through a test period, and they might not share the Ranked matches with the existing EU servers.
    Aside from those solutions, we are still working on other options and we will share any progress when we can.

We mentioned a few times that we have compensation packages and events prepared, and that will launch those as soon we are confident that the current server issues are resolved. However, we don’t want to let you wait too long and we most definitely don’t want you to miss out on current events.

For the time being, we will launch some mid-way compensations that will help you with the Mercenary Pass progress by simply logging into the game and gaining levels. Please check next week starting on Monday the limited missions on your Mercenary Pass.

At the same time, we are working on the best solution for those of you who participate in the Ranked Match Season and will share with you the details as soon they are decided.

Again, we want to thank you all for your understanding and apologies for all inconvenience you might have or still experience.

We will keep working and not rest until you have a better game experience without those issues.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6939595]Attention Mercenaries,

We want to thank you all for your ongoing patience and support; and we have some good news to share.

As some of you might notice, we have already some improvements to the MENA servers. However, some of you are not able to start matches on those servers. This might be if your location is outside of the MENA region. We have temporarily restricted the MENA servers for the region only until we have another solution.

We also have a temporary solution for the EU servers without restricting all other regions. Starting now, you should see an improvement in a more stable connection. However, if you still experience errors when joining games, we would like to ask you to contact the support team so we can check if we need to adjust the system.

Additionally, we are working on adding new servers for EU but those will have to go through a test period, and they might not share the Ranked matches with the existing EU servers.
    Aside from those solutions, we are still working on other options and we will share any progress when we can.

We mentioned a few times that we have compensation packages and events prepared, and that will launch those as soon we are confident that the current server issues are resolved. However, we don’t want to let you wait too long and we most definitely don’t want you to miss out on current events.

For the time being, we will launch some mid-way compensations that will help you with the Mercenary Pass progress by simply logging into the game and gaining levels. Please check next week starting on Monday the limited missions on your Mercenary Pass.

At the same time, we are working on the best solution for those of you who participate in the Ranked Match Season and will share with you the details as soon they are decided.

Again, we want to thank you all for your understanding and apologies for all inconvenience you might have or still experience.

We will keep working and not rest until you have a better game experience without those issues.
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answers, looking forward for the missions.

[/QUOTE]

Finally a good answer and not some weird as MOD answers. <3

in love,

Syntex.
  • Painanator wrote: »

Don't drink and game, you might hurt or kill someone.:D

hahaha, If only server lag and brain lag cancelled each other out! ;)

[/QUOTE]

how about alpha? i wonder when can NA players get the original ping back.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing.

ADD NEW EUROPE SERVERS WITH BETTER TICKRATE!

BETTER SERVERS WILL BE THE BEST COMPENSATION!
  • I think the Z8 Crossfire team will solve this problem and we have to be patient.
    Life isn`t just gaming.
    I know we all like to play Crossfire, but situations like this can happen and it`s understandable.

We can`t put pressure on the Z8 team, making them nervous on this situation and hoping they will fix everything over night. It`s just a matter of time before we`ll all be back in the game.
    Yes, it is unfortunate that we have ranked mercenary pass missions during this time when the ranked is not working, but that`s no reason to start arguing about the work at Z8.

The Z8 developers are people just like you and me, and it`s not fair to ask them to work 24/7 to solve this problem. I think we all should get a break for a bit and think about what it is like for them in this moment.
    Lots of work to do, community putting pressure over and over on them, errors to solve, connection problems to solve...
    Just wait it out.
    It`s like a wise man said "prepare for the worst and hope for the best".
    Insulting GM`s and Z8 won`t help solving anything, but annoying them and ripping their motivation away. Support Z8 like they support us, and with time we will all get through this.

Thank you for understanding. <3
  • LNBDTGGH wrote: »
    I think the Z8 Crossfire team will solve this problem and we have to be patient.
    Life isn`t just gaming.
    I know we all like to play Crossfire, but situations like this can happen and it`s understandable.

We can`t put pressure on the Z8 team, making them nervous on this situation and hoping they will fix everything over night. It`s just a matter of time before we`ll all be back in the game.
    Yes, it is unfortunate that we have ranked mercenary pass missions during this time when the ranked is not working, but that`s no reason to start arguing about the work at Z8.

The Z8 developers are people just like you and me, and it`s not fair to ask them to work 24/7 to solve this problem. I think we all should get a break for a bit and think about what it is like for them in this moment.
    Lots of work to do, community putting pressure over and over on them, errors to solve, connection problems to solve...
    Just wait it out.
    Insulting GM`s and Z8 won`t help solving anything, but annoying them and ripping their motivation away. Support Z8 like they support us, and with time we will all get through this.

wow you are super ignorant I guess. It's been 4 weeks and they haven't fix servers, which could have been fixed in 2-3 days. It's an online game and servers are key for the survival of any online game. Players don't need events or bonuses but a playable server, which they failed to provide. With the ZP players invest in their game, they might have bought new servers overnight but they didn't do it because players like you always support them. Why do you think that GM Celestine made an announcement on 25th November? It's because they want to make you believe that they are working on the situation and they want you to invest money through black friday sales which also happened to start from 25th to 29th. After that BF sale, they will not inform you about anything and servers will not be fixed. Mark my words.

The timing of the announcement by GM Celestine is not a coincidence. They don't care about their players and they just want your money. Wake up sleepy kid
  • Does anybody notice that GM Celestine made an announcement about the recovery of servers on z8games forum on 25th November, same day when they introduced Black Friday sales event. I am really shocked to see that they don't care about any of us and they are so selfish and mean that they never bother to update us in normal days. But they made 10 paragraph long announcement when they need the players to buy stuff on Black Friday. It just says a lot about their mentality. We, players, are always at the bottom of their priority list.

Mark my words, they will not fix servers until at least 2 more weeks and the players who are so eager to invest in Black Friday sales will be the ones to lose the most. It will not be a surprise if they wrap up the entire game right after the Black Friday. First, they didn't buy new servers when their decade old rusty servers crashed and stopped working. Now they are planning to introduce new servers to make us believe that they care about us. When it comes to solutions, they always go for the cheapest option. They are still trying to fix servers which used to crash a lot and gave a lot of random errors. It's been 4 weeks and the situation hasn't been changed. Servers are so empty that I can't seem to finish a single mercenary pass task. How's that fair? They never let us question them about the servers, they shun us, they mute us on discord. I can't wait to see players being disappointed to see overhyped compensation events in the future.

Their website is so broken that I can't post a message without encountering 2 or 3 errors. The white eye sore black ground of the forums hasn't been changed despite countless appeals being made to change it. Not to say about the hackers who ruin every ranked season. How long is this supposed to happen? or should I just quit this game like many of my friends and other players did ?
  • LNBDTGGH wrote: »
    I think the Z8 Crossfire team will solve this problem and we have to be patient.
    Life isn`t just gaming.

Just wait it out.

Did u sniff too much glue ??
    since when is it common for servers to be not working properly for a month? For the amount of money spent by the players they should expect fast fixes and solutions...
    Not to mention that the game is dying and that those server issues just made it worse...
  • Hey, btw me and some other fellow german players can't play on EU.
    It keeps throwing us out for Network errors.
  • olpers wrote: »
    Does anybody notice that GM Celestine made an announcement about the recovery of servers on z8games forum on 25th November, same day when they introduced Black Friday sales event. I am really shocked to see that they don't care about any of us and they are so selfish and mean that they never bother to update us in normal days. But they made 10 paragraph long announcement when they need the players to buy stuff on Black Friday. It just says a lot about their mentality. We, players, are always at the bottom of their priority list.

Mark my words, they will not fix servers until at least 2 more weeks and the players who are so eager to invest in Black Friday sales will be the ones to lose the most. It will not be a surprise if they wrap up the entire game right after the Black Friday. First, they didn't buy new servers when their decade old rusty servers crashed and stopped working. Now they are planning to introduce new servers to make us believe that they care about us. When it comes to solutions, they always go for the cheapest option. They are still trying to fix servers which used to crash a lot and gave a lot of random errors. It's been 4 weeks and the situation hasn't been changed. Servers are so empty that I can't seem to finish a single mercenary pass task. How's that fair? They never let us question them about the servers, they shun us, they mute us on discord. I can't wait to see players being disappointed to see overhyped compensation events in the future.

Their website is so broken that I can't post a message without encountering 2 or 3 errors. The white eye sore black ground of the forums hasn't been changed despite countless appeals being made to change it. Not to say about the hackers who ruin every ranked season. How long is this supposed to happen? or should I just quit this game like many of my friends and other players did ?

You overthink this too much dude. Investing in a game is a personal thing. It`s your decision to buy the Mercenary pass with GP or ZP.

"With the ZP players invest in their game, they might have bought new servers overnight but they didn't do it because players like you always support them"
    I don`t understand what is your personal problem about players investing in Crossfire. It`s for in game currency, not for better developers. Z8 never obligated anyone to buy stuff.
    Did you ever wondered what would happen if people stopped buying ZP?
    Now ask yourself why so many players buy ZP, giving the fact that "the game is dying".

[/QUOTE]

I've been playing on the EU Delta server all day without encountering any errors upon joining rooms. There are still some lag spikes in game but it's very much playable. I wouldn't know for ranked S&D, but I did do some 1vs1 ranked on EU servers and it seemed to work fine.

Very fond to hear there will be new EU servers added in the near future. Let's hope ranked will be playable once again.. Understandable that you guys want to wait with rolling out the compensation before the issues are fixed, but great to hear there will be compensation through the mercenary pass before that time.
  • Impossible to play !!! If I don't have "network error" in loading game I am lucky but in game I have "disconnect to server". 4 weeks same problem and u don't solve this problem!!!
    So Mena server and Europe server I have "Network eror"
    And in NA server I have disconnect server !!!
  • Just gotta post this. I am finally able to play a couple rounds without errors so that is an improvement BUT I got a new error. I get INSTA kills of all opposing players as soon as the round starts. Like literally everyone is dead immediately. Also there is an airplane like an F16 on my kill mark instead of the gun I was using which was the Golden AWM. Please fix this as people will think I am a hck and will probably report if it continues. With regards
  • :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[/QUOTE]

ok babe i love you
  • Attention Mercenaries,

Thank you all for your tickets and reports. We appreciate those as it helps us immensely to tweak our systems.
    This is not the final fix but we made a lot of progress.

We saw your comments about the timing and need to explain that we were working the whole time leaning up to Black Friday and will keep working on fixing it after Black Friday is over. When we say “we”, we are talking about all teams involved which are not just members here in our office in Toronto, Canada but this is an effort from several teams including at our headquarters.

As promised we will start our first compensation by helping out with Mercenary Pass levels.

Starting Monday, November 30th until December 9thyou will find limited missions on the Mercenary Pass.
    Each will last two days and all you need to do is to log into any of our game servers to gain 5 levels each.
    This means, you only need to log in 5 times during those 10 days and you can gain up to 25 levels.

Beginning next week we should be able to give you an update regarding Ranked Season.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more news!