Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• As a 11 years EU player is frustrating not being able to play on EU server after more than 1 month. The only server which let me join a room is NA.
    I wonder if you guys still get paid taking into account that game isn't working properly for more than a month.
  • I assume there's nothing being done at all.
    In CFEU at some point the game started to lag badly, huge lag spikes at the end of each SND round, another huge lag spike at the beginning which regularly gave you an error, and absolutely nothing was done for 2 years until the CFEU was shut down. Guess Smilegate simply doesn't give a damn about the west, IF they were really working on fixing the problem, they would've solved it by now. There's no need for stuff like this to take so long
  • why if i play ranked and lose 8 points and if i win i get 4 points that's pure fooling and in the middle of the game I'm thrown out and losing 30 points and can't play moore ranked
  • I assume there's nothing being done at all.
    In CFEU at some point the game started to lag badly, huge lag spikes at the end of each SND round, another huge lag spike at the beginning which regularly gave you an error, and absolutely nothing was done for 2 years until the CFEU was shut down. Guess Smilegate simply doesn't give a damn about the west, IF they were really working on fixing the problem, they would've solved it by now. There's no need for stuff like this to take so long

;( looks that way... we'll be able to tell with how many people bought the presale and buy the pass next month. at this rate CFNA will die faster than EU.
  • Guys. You should read their past employee reviews online. They got 2 out of 5 stars for reviews lol. Now I know why the company is the way it is now. Good job Smilegate West.
  • Guys. You should read their past employee reviews online. They got 2 out of 5 stars for reviews lol. Now I know why the company is the way it is now. Good job Smilegate West.

Thats a funny name you have there
  • Attention Mercenaries,

Thank you all for your feedback and patience.

So far the new Europe test servers Alpha and Bravo are doing really well but we need more testing with more players at the same time.

Today, December 10th we will have a special 500% EXP/GP boost only on Europe Alpha (Test)!

On the weekend, we will have our usual EXP/GP boost on all servers but starting Monday we might continue the special boost on Europe Alpha.

Please keep your feedback and reports coming so we can optimize our servers.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more news!
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6940513]Attention Mercenaries,

So far the new Europe test servers Alpha and Bravo are doing really well but we need more testing with more players at the same time.

Today, December 10th we will have a special 500% EXP/GP boost only on Europe Alpha (Test)!

On the weekend, we will have our usual EXP/GP boost on all servers but starting Monday we might continue the special boost on Europe Alpha.

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more news![/QUOTE]

As you see Alpha has like 20 ppl playing on it. You are perfectly informing people about it. Would be much better to replace Alpha with Delta, cuz kidos know how to enter the Delta, but doesn't know there are also few servers available.
  • StLoD_UA wrote: »

As you see Alpha has like 20 ppl playing on it. You are perfectly informing people about it. Would be much better to replace Alpha with Delta, cuz kidos know how to enter the Delta, but doesn't know there are also few servers available.

I have no clue how they expect casual players that just start their game and play to even know that there is a test server running. If they would just put a huge annoucement like they do on the website like when there is any new vvip preorder/ new capsule released , so that everyone who checks the website atleast knows.

Nonetheless they have social media: facebook , twitter , instagram. They can easily reach many more people but the truth is they just don't care enough.
    'actions speak louder than words' , they can tell you every week they are making progress but i mean its hard to believe that a game like crossfire with so many different clients/versions all over the world takes over a month to fix their servers.

Just imagine a game like World or Warcraft or counterstrike having their servers down , u think it will take so long to fix? they will probably even fix it the same night or next day and thats the truth.

Their monthly wages won't change if servers are fixed or not , they only thing they have to do is write something on the forums every 1-2 weeks to give the complaining people some kind of 'false hope'.

My post will prolly get deleted but how often are gm's or admins just deleting posts or not ansering people who need help or have questions.
    In the end it doesn't matter ff you write or complain ingame or on the forums nothing will change by doing it anyways its more like an energy waste.

i spent a lot of money in this game and had a lot of fun, its just sad to see the game going downhill.
  • Before the patch the servers actually started to run good.
    Had 0 issues but now since that patch it's getting bad.. again...
    I can't join EU Delta servers anymore (network error). I played on the EU alpha test servers with no issues but they still empty and no one was playing escape or king mode there.
    I just joined the NA servers and got "disconntected from Host"....

Since everyone is used to it, they immediately log into the delta server. You could just remove the delta and replace it with your test servers. :rolleyes:

i still get network error 1033 10136 on test servers. sometimes I connect but most of the time I'm getting the error. I also get it joining ranked and ranked zm

You're joking right? NA is now completely messed up. The lag is insane. You took the right for hosts to kick away. Now hackers just sit in room lobbies knowing if we start he'll crash room as soon as he's being kicked. Half of us can't rank in EU we get booted out and then penalized for leaving ranked matched so the whole double points was completely useless. The servers aren't even full anymore even EU. You let all this bullsh1t just keep building and now people are finding other games and this game probably won't be able to sustain itself much longer. Our compensation for this? VIPS for a day? What a joke. How about you just fix this broken ass game.
  • Ok enough is enough, this is getting ridiculous and out of hand....
    The servers are still not fixed, i still can't play on EU Delta servers and NA servers got insane lag issues.
    Besides that i played some mutant survival or whatever this mode is called and 3 out of the 12 players had cheats on and we couln't report them because the report list only showed 4 playes!!!
    You guys obviously don't give a damn about us players...
    Dropping VIP's and other weapons but apperantly fixing the servers is the least priority.
    All of my german friends i made since i came back left the game again and im going to follow them too.
    Wish i could refund every cent i spent on this game.
    Gonna leave this game for a very very long time again peace!
    Thanks for not doing anything about the server lags and destroying the community z8games :)
  • I am in Scotland

Can't link the lines

i still get network error 1033 10136 on test servers. sometimes I connect but most of the time I'm getting the error. I also get it joining ranked and ranked zm me too!!!
  • BAOT0NG wrote: »
    I am in Scotland

Can't link the lines

i still get network error 1033 10136 on test servers. sometimes I connect but most of the time I'm getting the error. I also get it joining ranked and ranked zm me too!!!

most uk have same problem
  • More than 6 weeks now and the EU Server still crash and lagg. GG. But hey more and more events and a another battle pass u cant solve because all the rooms crash.
  • Don't bother sending a support ticket.. they will just tell you its not on their end.. then close the ticket.[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/468893299273367582\/788430050394767390\/unknown.png"}[/IMG2]
  • my Christmas wishes.1I hope Santa Claus doesn't come to any of the gm and in addition I hope all your servers work as they do in Europe now.2 this is not a wish, be ashamed, you destroyed this game and at least don't try to do anything, you are a disgrace to online games, you are the most shameful online game at the moment, it was a beautiful game with good players, but you managed to destroy this beautiful community, once again BE SHAMEFUL !!!
  • game is really ruined, me from europe canot play eu delta server , but so many people from asia, midle east , america play andd enjoy .
    u make really nice game,( trash)
  • since EU Delta is down in maintenance mode and people are actually playing EU Alpha/Bravo Test servers, attempted to play ranked on my alt. Played 4 Ranked matches without getting kicked to lobby at 45% loading screen. So somethings wrong with the other EU Servers.
  • When will the compensation come, any new news?

Only old olds.

Pretty sure this will never happen.
  • Anyone can play the game now? I got an issue. I can't start the game, I got the error: file is schanged
  • Aragorn35 wrote: »
    Anyone can play the game now? I got an issue. I can't start the game, I got the error: file is schanged

That happens every now and then - when reinstalling the game make sure that u add folder exceptions for CF in your antivirus options. Sadly to this day there's no auto repair app from smilegate so you got to download whole package over and over again.
  • Well, with the new update, will you write a test next to it or will the end of the season merge with br. Their number of users is better, at least you won't have a problem. Still disconnet error in alpha test Giving. I do not even say the disconnet error it gave before entering there or going into wealth, and I do not even count the network error received while connecting to the delta server from the same place every day. Local instead of vip Do you mind if you fix the ping that suddenly spikes 4K 5k?
  • ReTeNaM wrote: »

That happens every now and then - when reinstalling the game make sure that u add folder exceptions for CF in your antivirus options. Sadly to this day there's no auto repair app from smilegate so you got to download whole package over and over again.

I got that problem yesterday. Today, I formatted pc and downloaded lastest version of CF. Still got the same problem. I'm not using any antivirus program btw. Just only windows defender.