Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• the teleport kills still happens in Headshot Mode, fix please!!!!!
  • I live in Canada and this situation regarding about the servers suck and we all know they won't fix a thing.. look at NA servers. Yes we can play on them but are they decent server's? No, far from it. We get dc and kicked out from the game .. I have people in the clan from Canada and they get dc and kicked out almost every match.. everyone lags now , doesn't matter if you have 40 ping or 100 ping.. you see people lag skipping all over the place.. like I know its just gonna get worse and they're not going to fix it.. what's the point of us spending money on z8games ? Why keep supporting a game that will never be fixed neither they care to fix it.. I wonder how hard can it be to provide decent quality servers for the community play on it with lag free???? And now they releasing more vips?? I mean is that all you care about? Drain money out of us and don't give anything back? What a joke.. honestly this is a total joke..
  • Attention Mercenaries,

We have more good news to share today.

As mentioned before, we are working on adding new servers for EU. Tonight, we have changed the servers Europe - Alpha, and Bravo to those test servers!
    Those will have to go through a test period until the end of the year, and they might not share the Ranked matches with the existing EU servers.

During the maintenance, we also have added any decayed Ranked Points to all players that didn’t play Ranked matches since October 30.

Additionally, we will double any Ranked Points gained from wins below rank Mythical from now on until the end of this Ranked Season.
    Those Ranked Points will be added with end of the season next week.

Our work is not done, please stay tuned for any updates!

Thank you all for your understanding and patience.
  • ciao stamattina sto provando a far partite il gioco. ma nel momento che sta caricando alla schermata esce scritto connection failed
  • [GM]Celestine Please change server names (alpha bravo) or something. Hardly anyone reads here and they do not know that it has been added ...
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6939999]Attention Mercenaries,

As mentioned before, we are working on adding new servers for EU. Tonight, we have changed the servers Europe - Alpha, and Bravo to those test servers!
    Those will have to go through a test period until the end of the year, and they might not share the Ranked matches with the existing EU servers.

During the maintenance, we also have added any decayed Ranked Points to all players that didn’t play Ranked matches since October 30.

Additionally, we will double any Ranked Points gained from wins below rank Mythical from now on until the end of this Ranked Season.

[/QUOTE]

Yikes, the season is already ending next week? Can ranked be played on the new test servers and could we please get a confirmation it is working properly so players would actually queue?

[/QUOTE]

So on what servers ranked is possible now, I don't understand this right.
  • you only added 50 ranked points but I lost 100 ranked points
  • None of my points that decayed were added back at all, still went from 3400 to 3150 . Also every ranked game Ive tried to play just does not let me load in, yet the game is clearly going because when i reque it loads in, attempted to whisper a player that was in the game and it worked fine for him, the posts are just so misleading, double ranked points means nothing at all if you still cant even play it .
  • Why someone can play ? and another not ! what is not right, people losing ranks in ZM rank beacose not able play in europa or mena servers. is not right. Playing in NA is not solution you have ther lag u dieing loosing points lose rank.. eh
  • Trickzuu wrote: »
    None of my points that decayed were added back at all, still went from 3400 to 3150 . Also every ranked game Ive tried to play just does not let me load in, yet the game is clearly going because when i reque it loads in, attempted to whisper a player that was in the game and it worked fine for him, the posts are just so misleading, double ranked points means nothing at all if you still cant even play it .

same...now I lost points because "I left the game" even though it never connected for me
  • Utmost wrote: »

Yikes, the season is already ending next week? Can ranked be played on the new test servers and could we please get a confirmation it is working properly so players would actually queue?

told you ;)
  • loller1207 wrote: »

told you ;)

Hahaha you did, luckily I'm finding plenty of games, might hit Mythical before the season ends!

Hahaha you did, luckily I'm finding plenty of games, might hit Mythical before the season ends!

On what server you searching and playing?
  • I just tried on delta and had 10 people and and got an error.
  • disregard, i can't read properly, my bad (edited)

[/QUOTE]

did you block NA from Europe and MENA servers??

• On what server you searching and playing?

EU Delta, ain't nobody playing on the Test servers yet since there is no incentive to do so..

Wish you the best of luck!

EU Delta, ain't nobody playing on the Test servers yet since there is no incentive to do so..

YES!!! Because a lot of players don't know that servers have been added. They should change the name or label it somehow

[/QUOTE]

What about today that most EU players couldnt be able to join a ranked game and got -6 or even -12 as i did because i could never join those 2 games i queued up for , the game would load up to 45% give me a black screen and this didnt stop happening even when i restarted my internet/Crossfire. Will those points be given back to the people that got screwed today?

• What about today that most EU players couldnt be able to join a ranked game and got -6 or even -12 as i did because i could never join those 2 games i queued up for , the game would load up to 45% give me a black screen and this didnt stop happening even when i restarted my internet/Crossfire. Will those points be given back to the people that got screwed today?

Yeah I got this too in the early hours of this morning. Screen would load up to 45% then go Black and then say Network Connection Error. Moving to Lobby. ( 1033_10136 ) This was on Delta and Beta.
    Nothing helps, Restart etc.........
  • AtomAntz wrote: »

Yeah I got this too in the early hours of this morning. Screen would load up to 45% then go Black and then say Network Connection Error. Moving to Lobby. ( 1033_10136 ) This was on Delta and Beta.
    Nothing helps, Restart etc.........

I sent a support ticket stating that i'm a top 100 player and the response was that for players above 4.000 points the "double points" won't be given and that they cannot be manually given back from z8games even if the problem is server related.

• I sent a support ticket stating that i'm a top 100 player and the response was that for players above 4.000 points the "double points" won't be given and that they cannot be manually given back from z8games even if the problem is server related.

Just proves what their priorities are.
    They added weapons, new vips and sent up a whole website for black Friday and stuff but still didn’t fix the servers 100%.
    But when I say that they don’t give a s#ht or damn about their old and important player base I get banned(on discord) lol
  • I get kicked out of every game I play. I'm playing 200/300 pings on servers outside of Europe. It's about 2 months and nothing has changed. Really crossfire players don't deserve it. It has been 2 months and there is no good result you can offer us. I have been playing for 11 years, it has always been worse and it must be a dream to wait for the server to be in good condition. What a pity
  • i get all the time discconekt from the server why ?
  • OMG, should this work take so long ???? Its been a month already!
  • LongsinTag wrote: »
    OMG, should this work take so long ???? Its been a month already!

I assume there's nothing being done at all.
    In CFEU at some point the game started to lag badly, huge lag spikes at the end of each SND round, another huge lag spike at the beginning which regularly gave you an error, and absolutely nothing was done for 2 years until the CFEU was shut down. Guess Smilegate simply doesn't give a damn about the west, IF they were really working on fixing the problem, they would've solved it by now. There's no need for stuff like this to take so long.
  • xVerm wrote: »

I assume there's nothing being done at all.
    In CFEU at some point the game started to lag badly, huge lag spikes at the end of each SND round, another huge lag spike at the beginning which regularly gave you an error, and absolutely nothing was done for 2 years until the CFEU was shut down. Guess Smilegate simply doesn't give a damn about the west, IF they were really working on fixing the problem, they would've solved it by now. There's no need for stuff like this to take so long.

they did add new servers but those don't work for everyone