Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Hurry up. Use the money you guys get from VIPs >_>
  • Utmost wrote: »

Good to hear you guys are making progress on the test servers, do keep it up! Will MENA players be able to play on the test servers too since their server was closed?

God damn you like to stick your bum to gm's, your so supportive but you aren't even active :D:D .. yeah, you need to get guns for x-mas wish .. Just say the servers are ****, were progress :D
  • 404_Amphe wrote: »

God damn you like to stick your bum to gm's, your so supportive but you aren't even active :D:D .. yeah, you need to get guns for x-mas wish .. Just say the servers are ****, were progress :D

I never denied the servers are currently terrible, but to keep mentioning that will get you nowhere. Same as being toxic and spreading hate, like you’re doing now.
  • Utmost wrote: »

I never denied the servers are currently terrible, but to keep mentioning that will get you nowhere. Same as being toxic and spreading hate, like you’re doing now.

Wait, so hate is truth? They have 13 gm's and yes i know progress is going nowhere , so why should we be positive? It's just sad gm's dont care about us, only about nice people who stick with their lazy asses . Have a nice day , Sir :)

Wait, so hate is truth? They have 13 gm's and yes i know progress is going nowhere , so why should we be positive? It's just sad gm's dont care about us, only about nice people who stick with their lazy asses . Have a nice day , Sir :)

The fact that you dont even know what GM's does shows you are just here to ride the hate train. GM's arent responsible for servers, that's IT team's job to do. I'm not defending Z8 games by any means. They showed us how incompetence they are when it comes to their priorities so they deserve every criticism they get can get. GM's only responsibilty in this situation was telling the IT team that servers are broken and that's it.
  • 13e13e wrote: »

The fact that you dont even know what GM's does shows you are just here to ride the hate train. GM's arent responsible for servers, that's IT team's job to do. I'm not defending Z8 games by any means. They showed us how incompetence they are when it comes to their priorities so they deserve every criticism they get can get. GM's only responsibilty in this situation was telling the IT team that servers are broken and that's it.

The GM job is to tell truth what the is going on with servers, be more constant with updates , is just useless to have 13 gm's , they just ban people not giving a f... .. Servers expired since vips came, because none buyed licence so we have old servers from 2009.. Plus we never recieve any real compensation for previous , so we gonna get nothing from this too i believe . It's only facts, i play this game since 2009. I don't believe that servers will be better in future either, only if someone better then z8 buy the licence , LFG :)
  • Will the season be longer because of the server issues? I really want that 250 wins. :/

The GM job is to tell truth what the is going on with servers, be more constant with updates , is just useless to have 13 gm's , they just ban people not giving a f... .. Servers expired since vips came, because none buyed licence so we have old servers from 2009.. Plus we never recieve any real compensation for previous , so we gonna get nothing from this too i believe . It's only facts, i play this game since 2009. I don't believe that servers will be better in future either, only if someone better then z8 buy the licence , LFG :)

To you
    Actually their job is to do what the higher-ups tell them to do. If they tell the GMs to not say anything, that is what they have to do. The GMs are not the bosses of the company, just workers. And yes truth can be spreading hate. It is the way you say something, not what you are saying.

To everyone
    Personally, If i were a GM, I would perma-ban (and IP ban) players who acted like many do in the forum as soon as there is trouble. I would probably perma-ban players who annoyed me, repeating the same question over and over again, expecting a different answer. So by my standards they are pretty lenient, as the people here seem to be among the most toxic players anywhere. I am also angry and irritated because of all problems, but acting like angry 2 year olds that aren't allowed to play with their favorite toys, helps no one and is therefor meaningless.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

To you
    Actually their job is to do what the higher-ups tell them to do. If they tell the GMs to not say anything, that is what they have to do. The GMs are not the bosses of the company, just workers. And yes truth can be spreading hate. It is the way you say something, not what you are saying.

To everyone
    Personally, If i were a GM, I would perma-ban (and IP ban) players who acted like many do in the forum as soon as there is trouble. I would probably perma-ban players who annoyed me, repeating the same question over and over again, expecting a different answer. So by my standards they are pretty lenient, as the people here seem to be among the most toxic players anywhere. I am also angry and irritated because of all problems, but acting like angry 2 year olds that aren't allowed to play with their favorite toys, helps no one and is therefor meaningless.

to be fair it's going on 3+ months now, don't forget some crazy people spend thousands of dollars on this game (in egy dollars) and now those servers are out. without the MENA servers and egys this game won't last another year.
  • ... if anyone will have any information (official, unoficial), or if you just notice that ranked (zm, sd, 1v1) working again... please write me in game message... this testing every day if it works or not on every server... kiling me...
  • Oh oh what's going on? Varan 1 We are setting up a room, the server is full Varan 2 Min 28 rooms explode.Varan 3 ranked already bo Varan 4 free vip 3 days What is the purpose of bringing events when losing up to 5 cf users? I sincerely say that you will bring skins to anybody up to . Turn 2.0 cf to 1.0 or convert it to HD version. Your infrastructure does not lift Just read the recommendation ticket for this. We asked you to open a server for our country and bring the sheriff system to the game. We said we could help its infrastructure, if you listen.
  • Not forgetting, in the first article I wrote in the messages that I received, I wrote that the delta, mena, alpha wealth and the server will explode at the same time every day. Well, maybe you can read without copy paste. Delete the king mode and wawe mode will improve the game a little. İlber Hodja had a saying: "I don't think so, but success in life"
  • If you really want to blow up sales, find a different picture like in br, in-site box breaking like ru server and in-game item sales like China. Even the tax you get from the system is enough And finally, when an event comes, at the end of the event, when giving boxes or permed items to make people happy, at least the win rates of the boxes are high and a little item win Otherwise, youtube but br 75% win rate we look at the green part on the left saying wow
  • Not forgetting, in the first article I wrote in the messages that I received, I wrote that the delta, mena, alpha wealth and the server will explode at the same time every day. Well, maybe you can read without copy paste. Delete the king mode and wawe mode will improve the game a little. İlber Hodja had a saying: "I don't think so, but success in life"
    By the way the WAVE mode is a mode with macro players in it.
    And most of them has reach the level 30!
  • euuuuu activo punet lkaskljdlakjdlsadjsaldjasldkjsalkdjaslkdjaslkdjldjsalkdsjaldjsaldjslajlksapl'plwasqpdxl;'wq;lodewdsl,aask;lk;laskd;sldlka;sakd;lksad;lasd;lasdkas;dl
  • skyyblu wrote: »

to be fair it's going on 3+ months now, don't forget some crazy people spend thousands of dollars on this game (in egy dollars) and now those servers are out. without the MENA servers and egys this game won't last another year.

Yes, but the MENA servers have pretty much been fine (by CF standards) until recently, as I understand it anyway. The A&B EU servers are working fine (except for ranked and ZM ranked) at most times now. The weekends usually have more problems (some crashes and extra lagg etc...), but they are not as unplayable as before Christmas. Overall we're almost back at the server stability of the last 3 years (at least), which isn't that good, but it's not news.

Is anyone besides me thinking that the servers are behaving like they are under DDOS attack during sometimes in the weekend?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • If there was a ddos ​​attack, why wasn't the necessary action taken? I do not believe there is ddos ​​attack. If something happened as an attack, they share it on the forum themselves at best it has snowed on the server. I mentioned before. king stomach and wawe mode spoil the game. I don't even count Mass mutant, you play 2 -3 rounds a guy comes and puts a single one with the mutant F16 is lifting pity. I wish the old version was 1.0 or the HD version was 64 x Never mind.Where . Anyway, let's continue dreaming again. It's better that way at least after the accident I can walk now With physical therapy my arms are moving At least I wiggle my fingers. Keep it getting hard If there is a little time, we enter, have little fun, and the team speak from speak. Anyway you are not interested. Thanks for.
  • We talked the other day, if only the player had such an infrastructure, the eu player would If Mena player saw mena server, ger Fox only saw ger Fox, we would never see neither zombies, nor ranked, nor sd on any map. You may say, this is a difference, no, the eu player going to na server 120 - 130 ping, eu 35-65 ping mena 105 ping mena player 2-13 ping This is due to the fact that there is no server there.Though we need someone with a heart to go and the eu without permission in any country Like if he had a tournament.
  • Haha dogsht server go brrrrrrr. I'm definitely gonna derank now, cannot find a game 1/10 lmaoooooo game keeps canceling queue by itself. Errors during queue, hurry up and fix the servers. God damn.
  • At least give us some informations about server and progress.
    We wait and see nothing about fixing progress.
    Leave the excuses and tell us when the game will be repaired done.
    By the way you have not given us anything for
    COMPENSATION!
    STOP MAKING THE GAME BORING!
  • It was a very bad choice to bring us from Cf europe version to Cf west version!
    Cf europe version was excellent at all!
    In cf west i can see only lag spikes,lag kills,fps drop,errors,massive errors,server disconnect,bug rooms,ranked rooms closed,WAVE MODE panther card no sounds when rocket hits ground,cheaters,macros,hackers and a very low chance to win in capsules(win rate).
    And the last 3 months is the worst of all!
    Who can convince me to keep playing this game?
  • text removed

:D:rolleyes:;)

Yes, why can Egyptians play on eu servers but Europeans can’t play on mena servers?
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6943078][USER="12911421"]TornadoWing[/USER]

I will give you my answer as i write on discord :

Certainly the team dealing with the current problem knows best what the cause is.
    The fact that it lasts for so long means that it is not something simple to solve (regardless of the causes or reasons why it cannot be solved).
    Then no company is allowed to say the exact source of these problems:
    1. as a player / user, you can't do anything anyway, and it doesn't help you if you know the exact cause, the result is the same: you can't use the service like should.
    2. Such information related to the cause of these problems can later be used by other interested people to create even bigger problems (in other words it can be a risk).
    Finally, if there is no news regarding the remedy of the problem, then it is useless to have the same announcement every day, such as: "We are working on a solution", when something new will definitely be announced.

That being said, it is useless to keep opening this subject over which no one has any control.
    [/QUOTE]

Of cause,cause there is no progres for 6 months and to all the people that play this game seems the gms are doing nothing.6 months we are in the same situation!Can’t even play 1v1 to get 250 wins,cause nothing is working!Thx for such a cool gameplay!Btw,you add capsules every month,but servers are still broken for 6 months!No words,nice!GJ suki ebanie
  • [quote=[mod]shadowro;n6943078][user="12911421"]tornadowing[/user]

i will give you my answer as i write on discord :

certainly the team dealing with the current problem knows best what the cause is.
    The fact that it lasts for so long means that it is not something simple to solve (regardless of the causes or reasons why it cannot be solved).
    Then no company is allowed to say the exact source of these problems:
    1. As a player / user, you can't do anything anyway, and it doesn't help you if you know the exact cause, the result is the same: You can't use the service like should.
    2. Such information related to the cause of these problems can later be used by other interested people to create even bigger problems (in other words it can be a risk).
    Finally, if there is no news regarding the remedy of the problem, then it is useless to have the same announcement every day, such as: "we are working on a solution", when something new will definitely be announced.

That being said, it is useless to keep opening this subject over which no one has any control.
    [/quote]
    this company does not thank and respect anyone anymore.
    Most of us spend money here.
    I hear only excuses and see no result in repairing the server.
    I take time out of my life to paly this game. I love this game more than you.

we request any information about when it will be an improvement.
    please leave censorship and deal with the game.
    it is not a democracy to delete messages that tell the truth.
    and i definitely was not respective against anyone
    do not make the situation drama ... There are solutions!
  • evilpapich wrote: »

of cause,cause there is no progres for 6 months and to all the people that play this game seems the gms are doing nothing.6 months we are in the same situation!can’t even play 1v1 to get 250 wins,cause nothing is working!thx for such a cool gameplay!btw,you add capsules every month,but servers are still broken for 6 months!no words,nice!gj suki ebanie
    3 months!
    s&d ranked= no working...
    Zm ranked= no working...

we wait repair!
    game boring!= game over!
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6943122]1. When is something new about server issues will be announced, else means there is not and is useless to repeat same message every time.

2. Indeed is not a democracy, who told you it is?
    There are lots of rules we all was agree with upon account creation, and none of those rules say z8 or anyone else from inside is obliged to answer with any information requested just because someone else from outside wish to know more about.

3. The game is set as free to play with some rights and obligations, carefully read terms and conditions, please !!! Most like you will find a lots of answer there, just take your time since it is not an easy read.

4. So if you decide to buy ZP and spend them as you wish ( on crates or permanent items ) is only your own choice, but for money you spend you get ZP and transaction is done, it doesn't give you any privilege upon other users that don't spend any money, all users have access to same service under same terms. IF it was a game based upon a monthly subscription then was no more a free to play BUT will have other terms and most like players will have more power and rights, but is not.

5. Beside all of that, forum also have it's own rules : https://forum.z8games.com/forum/z8games/rules-conduct , breaking those rules will get you infractions on forum.

P.S. A MOD is just a normal user that hep GM moderate forum and discord, not a Z8 employee, so it have same information about server as all players:
    what is announced on forum and discord.
    [/QUOTE]

Since you are referring to me personally ok then I will be silent.
    I will not continue playing until an update is made.
    I hope there will be some improvement in 2021
  • Bechanized wrote: »
    this situation is embarrasing as hell. How many time you'll need to fix the servers? What a shame

I agree 100%
  • I reached 59 bans with the new report system.
    Am i entitled to give me a ribbon?
  • Seriously, there wasnt a compensation package which was promised, the servers are down and we get no information what happens with the current ranked season. This is getting serious. I like this game. But this year started with cashgrab only. No rankend, no compensation, just bingo and new crates. Come on.