Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Ronin Noble Gold should have the same voice as Ronin Vip?
    In youtube video shows him having the same voice as Ronin Vip but in Cf west his voice is same as a simple character.
    You know something about it?Τo mention it as wrong?
  • Ronin Noble Gold should have the same voice as Ronin Vip?
    In youtube video shows him having the same voice as Ronin Vip but in Cf west his voice is same as a simple character.
    You know something about it?Τo mention it as wrong?

Stay on topic please, this has nothing to do with current server issues. Ronin's Noble Gold voice is intended as is, there have already been multiple complaints about it but they didn't change it.
  • Utmost wrote: »

Stay on topic please, this has nothing to do with current server issues. Ronin's Noble Gold voice is intended as is, there have already been multiple complaints about it but they didn't change it.

Learn to be polite and not abrupt!
    I stay on topic for servers ...but no one from the support team is interested.
    Yesterday all servers was down again.
    Even with so many problems I keep playing.
    I also did not know that you had mentioned his problem for the Ronin Noble Gold.
    Also you wave your finger at the uppercase letters and you put up a whole giant poster with a guy holding a sword. Just selfishness!!!
  • Wow this dude has so many capslock open so he can type that big. He must be very important person to be able to type like that.

• Learn to be polite and not abrupt!
    I stay on topic for servers ...but no one from the support team is interested.
    Yesterday all servers was down again.
    Even with so many problems I keep playing.
    I also did not know that you had mentioned his problem for the Ronin Noble Gold.
    Also you wave your finger at the uppercase letters and you put up a whole giant poster with a guy holding a sword. Just selfishness!!!

ABCDEFG = Capital letters.
    abcdefg = Large font-size

It's the font-size we are reacting to not the capital letters. Larger fonts than 12-14 are usually used by pre-teens who can't stand to not be noticed (or want it to look like the text they are writing is longer than it is, when they are turning in a paper to a teacher). Using only capital letters is meant to be some one screaming.
    Both are considered childish and bad internet etiquette. That is why were having a little fun at your expense, though were not trying to be mean. As we are also not liking how the game has been run in the last couple of months.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

ABCDEFG = Capital letters.
    abcdefg = Large font-size

It's the font-size we are reacting to not the capital letters. Larger fonts than 12-14 are usually used by pre-teens who can't stand to not be noticed (or want it to look like the text they are writing is longer than it is, when they are turning in a paper to a teacher). Using only capital letters is meant to be some one screaming.
    Both are considered childish and bad internet etiquette. That is why were having a little fun at your expense, though were not trying to be mean. As we are also not liking how the game has been run in the last couple of months.
    haha you're keeping this forum alive. Nice to see you active. I hope game gets better
  • Utmost wrote: »

There is room in forum for this?
    I cant find it.
    We made a room with a name:
    Ronin noble's voice package
    Join and support here!
  • I said what they broke, then I realized that 1v1 is broken, Rank sd is broken, zm is already empty Bad situation: 2009 error, there is more than two people falling with cf log at the same time cf log does not exit the game, the room explodesYou are banned for 30 minutes or Rank says your match is not over yet.What's more, I guess some of the actors blew the room For Rank sd or 1v1 win with small bi Of course if you understand
    I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit?
    I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit
    ​​​​​​​I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit
  • I said what they broke, then I realized that 1v1 is broken, Rank sd is broken, zm is already empty Bad situation: 2009 error, there is more than two people falling with cf log at the same time cf log does not exit the game, the room explodesYou are banned for 30 minutes or Rank says your match is not over yet.What's more, I guess some of the actors blew the room For Rank sd or 1v1 win with small bi Of course if you understand
    I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit?
    I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit
    ​​​​​​​I wonder what will you break this time when it comes to 64 bit

it all will probably stay broken after geting 64 bit... unless they fix rank or the servers... 64 bit wont fix the game... only will be little faster... but you can expect that there will be alot, alot, alot, alot new bugs and erors... becouse everytime they do any upgrade or update, or maintenance... there is x old bugs and erors, and x new ones... they are not capable to fix it... as we can see for last 5 months... or even longer... whenever even only content update... there are many old bugs... it has been this way for many years now... so expecting something diferent now? is totally insane way of thinking
  • What the worst managers of this game :mad::mad:

Yea worst managers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • now all the alpha na servers are not working???????????????????????? Omg this is not even funny anymore
  • Let's imagine it fixed now. We wake up in the morning. it's all a dream. But one second merged with br. Well this is something too.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nope 01.02.2021 still error all the time :) [/FONT]
  • olpers wrote: »
    haha you're keeping this forum alive. Nice to see you active. I hope game gets better

Got to keep busy somehow. :D
    I also wish it will become better, we'll see if the update to 64-bit helps with anything.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ █████████████████████████████
    █▀░██─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─█ ─▄▄─█─▄▄─█─▄▄─███████████████
    ██░██─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█─██─█ ─██─█─██─█─██─███████████████
    ▀▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    █████████████
    █░▄▄░▄█▄─▄─▀█
    ██▀▄█▀██─▄─▀█
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀
  • This is why I don't spend money on this broken game anymore. A waste of funds now.
  • Well today we got -60. Then we said we wondered if we got into the frozen and cut the boss, then we got disconnet. I said I'd do a workout instead of SD I tried and the guy got 168 kills in 9 seconds Really excited cf? I'm so excited to come 64 bit now. Look 9 sec 168 kill? Well we're used to it now I haven't seen it like this already :) Of the ace 4. I'm not surprised that it is? https://hizliresim.com/c6O29I
  • +1 for those who drop from the game live without forgetting Drops while connecting +2, those with cf log error after connecting +3
  • Well Z8Sc-"G-ames",
    you got me stop playing again, last time something bad as VIPee's got me to that Point of rather wanting to play the unpatched Day 1 Assassins Creed (nowadays it probably equates to Fallout 76 online, Cyberpunk or any other game of one thousand and one Bugs list) Version, than playing this licensed piece of shi-"So-ftware" hosted by one of the most "cant get enough"-type and non responsive Sc-"Co-ompany" i know.
    Even Blizzard with Classic WoW has probably a lower reaction and responsibility time than what ever you call yourself.
    If you need Help getting "Hello World" Programmed in Scratch, just ask People that can do it, its the same with the from Tencents licensed "Bugfire" (kek you actually Blacklisted "Bugfire" as an offensive Word in Gamechat?, seems like your a little self conscious OMEGALUL), or maybe the acutal Developers of the Game (no?).

Anyways, here is a quick pro tip for when Problems occur, keep Communicating because if you think there is norhing to communicate like this great [USER="7597733"][MOD]ShadowRo[/USER] said, [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6943122]1. When is something new about server issues will be announced, else means there is not and is useless to repeat same message every time.[/QUOTE] then you are doing it wrong, there should be always something to Communicate and even "only" a temporarily implemented ticker (on the main site as a banner or so, not discord and definitly not facebook, maybe twitter could work idk), is better than not communicating at all (14.01. from the OP really even once a week is more often).
    But hey what do i know im just a normal Player and ofc People need Crates for the bi-weekly rigged Gamba and their 80$ special snowflake weapons, that will really help them in a Pandemic, im sure it will teach them what to expect from Investing into Stocks outside of GameStop, getting a middle finger with a no refunds tag attached to it as a return. I mean, imagine what it would costs the Community if you are actually trying making this game better.

Enough of the kind Words, i acttually hope (kek still?) as a Company your gonna improve yourself in 2021 with:
    Communication, Event Design, Event Managment, Event Responiveness, Server Managment, Website Managment, Server Security, Website Security, Data Security, Customer Support, Community Support, Cheaing Violations, Other Violations, Community Responsiveness, etc.
    I probably have forgotten a few, but i guess you get the Point accross, you can do better BY A LOT
  • Attention Mercenaries,

We have some good news and some not-so-good news.

First, the good news: the new EU servers (Alpha or Bravo) are here to stay and we will keep improving their stability.
    Resulting from that we will be closing the old EU servers over time, starting with Delta.

The not-so-good news is that MENA has too many issues, and we can currently not reopening them. Instead, we are already actively looking for other servers for the MENA region, and we will need your feedback.

Some of you are probably aware that other games like to position their game servers in Bahrain but we believe that the lag for most of you in that region is worse than the connection to our EU servers.
    However, we appreciate any feedback you want to share in case you have experience with other game servers.

Hopefully, we have more to share very soon.

Stay tuned for another Ranked compensation soon, and check out our voting for a new Ranked Search&Destroy map HERE!
  • I send ticket to Gm for Ronin Noble Gold for Vip voice pack!
    He answered me that Ronin Noble Gold must have simple character voice pack.
    They are really irrelevant!
    I told him that everywhere it is depicted that he has a VIP package!
    Administrators just do not care about the game and do not want to make it more fun!
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6943813]Attention Mercenaries,

First, the good news: the new EU servers (Alpha or Bravo) are here to stay and we will keep improving their stability.
    Resulting from that we will be closing the old EU servers over time, starting with Delta.

The not-so-good news is that MENA has too many issues, and we can currently not reopening them. Instead, we are already actively looking for other servers for the MENA region, and we will need your feedback.

Some of you are probably aware that other games like to position their game servers in Bahrain but we believe that the lag for most of you in that region is worse than the connection to our EU servers.
    However, we appreciate any feedback you want to share in case you have experience with other game servers.

Stay tuned for another Ranked compensation soon, and check out our voting for a new Ranked Search&Destroy map HERE!
    [/QUOTE]

I hope the European version (Cf Eu team) team will take over the management of the game!
    Only they can fix something like they did in the past!
    They took care of everything we asked for in the game and most importantly they listened to us!
    As for the western CF version it is the most awful there is
    !
  • We need a server with low ping for us .. like MENA it was so good
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6943813]Some of you are probably aware that other games like to position their game servers in Bahrain but we believe that the lag for most of you in that region is worse than the connection to our EU servers.
    [/QUOTE]
    THANK YOU , thats was an EXTREMELY good decision as most of us MENA region players are Egyptians , I hope you can setup the new MENA server in Egypt if possible but I highly doubt it because of weird political issues but give it your best shot.
  • We appreciate that u know how bad the lag will be if the MENA region server was positioned in Bahrain , and I suggest to check for a server in Egypt for most MENA region players are from there
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6943813]Attention Mercenaries,

[/QUOTE]

Why just not try one server in UK or Ireland ?
  • Crap, I just tried ZM1 Devastated City and the last boss (the flying burning man) made my FPS drop to 15. That has never happened before on that map.

And that is 1700 posts:D
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • The game is literally unplayable. The servers are still not working, the client is still extremely laggy and buggy and now in-game FPS has plummeted. This might be it for me, literally.

Gonicked

CrossFire YouTuber | CrossFire Player Since 2009
  • Gonikku_EU wrote: »
    The game is literally unplayable. The servers are still not working, the client is still extremely laggy and buggy and now in-game FPS has plummeted. This might be it for me, literally.

I bet they didn't bother to read your post. They have abandoned their own official website over discord as it's more convenient for them to use. I hoped this game would have improved but the situation is getting worser. It's been 3 months since servers are not functional, which is 25% of a year. I hope they know what they are doing.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6943926]For me i don't saw any FPS up or down, is the same, but for some players not, therefore is best to send a support ticket describing the FPS issue ( as how much FPS you have before update and how much after) also include hardware configuration , maybe this issue affect only a certain combination of hardware ( cpu + gpu ) , then support will see if there is a pattern in hardware config affecting FPS and will forward to devs for a solution.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Sure!hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop make me laugh!
    Before update 210-240Fps!
    After update 69-140Fps!
    We have been waiting for so long and we have not received COMPENSATION yet!