Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Gonikku_EU wrote: »
    The game is literally unplayable. The servers are still not working, the client is still extremely laggy and buggy and now in-game FPS has plummeted. This might be it for me, literally.

Before update 210-240Fps!
    After update 69-140Fps!
  • olpers wrote: »

I bet they didn't bother to read your post. They have abandoned their own official website over discord as it's more convenient for them to use. I hoped this game would have improved but the situation is getting worser. It's been 3 months since servers are not functional, which is 25% of a year. I hope they know what they are doing.

The game will shrink!
  • Painanator wrote: »
    Crap, I just tried ZM1 Devastated City and the last boss (the flying burning man) made my FPS drop to 15. That has never happened before on that map.

And that is 1700 posts:D

I was telling you that the game has problems and you mocked the size of the letters and did not read the substance.

• I was telling you that the game has problems and you mocked the size of the letters and did not read the substance.

I never said the game didn't have problems and I'll still mock people if they are acting like kids.:p
    JackPain (Sweden)

I never said the game didn't have problems and I'll still mock people if they are acting like kids.:p

Well it's a game after all, you can't go expecting everyone to behave like an adult and mocking them surely never worked. They got their reasons to be upset.

Writing in large font does not make you a child.
    You just mock people who say what they think about the game and suggest solutions!
    3.5 months now the game is nightmare!
    Go play in broken game and be happy kid!
  • Candiees wrote: »

Well it's a game after all, you can't go expecting everyone to behave like an adult and mocking them surely never worked. They got their reasons to be upset.

I did not mock them, because they are upset, I am also upset in how the game is doing. What I do mock, is people basically trying to scream the loudest, without any real solution in mind and expecting change.

Writing in large font does not make you a child.
    You just mock people who say what they think about the game and suggest solutions!
    3.5 months now the game is nightmare!
    Go play in broken game and be happy kid!

No, writing in large font does not make you a child, but in the context, it is childish behavior. Using it, to doing the internet equivalent to trying to be as loud as possible, basically shouting complain after complain, without accepting any answer they give you and without coming up with a feasible solution yourself. Protesting for the sake of protesting, not for the sake of change. You won't get any better treatment because you are louder than anyone else, neither will the change come any faster. If that were the case, the world would look very different today. The truth is that you are just satisfying your own anger, which is fine, it's your personal right. As is being irritated by futility and bad strategy which I am. That being said, 20 years ago, I might have done the same thing as you (I did in many situations IRL), but seeing the end result through the years, have changed my mind.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Error and Disconnect!!!
    Thank you very much for the great Update and
    Maintenance!
  • Error and Disconnect!!!
    Thank you very much for the great Update and
    Maintenance!

Indeed after last update it has a lot of error and disconnect.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6943926]For me i don't saw any FPS up or down, is the same, but for some players not, therefore is best to send a support ticket describing the FPS issue ( as how much FPS you have before update and how much after) also include hardware configuration , maybe this issue affect only a certain combination of hardware ( cpu + gpu ) , then support will see if there is a pattern in hardware config affecting FPS and will forward to devs for a solution.[/QUOTE]

If FPS didn't drop? Then I want you to enter frozen right now or 41 uneart, space, Haunted. Show us 20 FPS in the live broadcast maybe remove the message. Or stop, the best is 5 people with you Let's enter. Already the server is full or while pressing the tab key, or when pressing the w key, it gives us will throw I supposedly say it's not up or down If I wanted to recruit players, I would say FPS has not changed There were drops when faced instead of FPS drop in the game before now FPS is best down to 13 -20 on time maps on pc You read in the message I sent earlier I said before, what will they break when 64 bit comes? it means that thanks for your interest
  • It's just tragic!
    After continuous errors in the day I got an 1 hour
    BAN from server!
    Well are you kidding us completely now? Correct this disgust!

• If FPS didn't drop? Then I want you to enter frozen right now or 41 uneart, space, Haunted. Show us 20 FPS in the live broadcast maybe remove the message. Or stop, the best is 5 people with you Let's enter. Already the server is full or while pressing the tab key, or when pressing the w key, it gives us will throw I supposedly say it's not up or down If I wanted to recruit players, I would say FPS has not changed There were drops when faced instead of FPS drop in the game before now FPS is best down to 13 -20 on time maps on pc You read in the message I sent earlier I said before, what will they break when 64 bit comes? it means that thanks for your interest

This mod always says untrue things...
  • KuzeyinKrali

Please read until the end : i say for me , but not for all players, and you have a suggestion what to do if you experience massive FPS drop.
    Also today i play two games ZM Ranked Unearth at lvl 41 average FPS was 170, and one frozen abyss while stream on discord live, here i think i saw a lower 140 FPS.
    I will record and upload on yt some PVE games as soon as i can.
    TornadoWing

Stop your personal attacks right there, unfounded accusations will not do you any good anyway.

P.S.
    This topic is related to servers issues anyway so let's keep-it only for that, for other problems post on related topic or a new topic if can't find any topic related to your problems.[/QUOTE]

Of course, it is quite normal to get rid of the false accusations. Because I did not shoot video with a system like Xfire or a different program.As these are not taken into account in any way. Your defense is quite normal. If you look at the pictures posted from DC den chat or in gam
    e bug from time to time To any player in the in-game pve maps You can see that the FPS drops abnormally while you are playing the game, which is very disturbing. .

• Of course, it is quite normal to get rid of the false accusations. Because I did not shoot video with a system like Xfire or a different program.As these are not taken into account in any way. Your defense is quite normal. If you look at the pictures posted from DC den chat or in gam
    e bug from time to time To any player in the in-game pve maps You can see that the FPS drops abnormally while you are playing the game, which is very disturbing. .

He just said it doesn't happen to him. But he does say it does happen to other players. You are a bit to quick to anger.
    It's because it looks like it's mainly happening to Radeon (AMD) users like me, Shadow uses Nvidia and for most of the players with Nvidia, it works just fine.
    I hope they make some compatibility patch, as I am not going to change GPU just because of CF.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• Of course, it is quite normal to get rid of the false accusations. Because I did not shoot video with a system like Xfire or a different program.As these are not taken into account in any way. Your defense is quite normal. If you look at the pictures posted from DC den chat or in gam

I totally agree with you!
    I have the same errors you mention.
    And yesterday after continuous errors i receive 1 hour ban!

He just said it doesn't happen to him. But he does say it does happen to other players. You are a bit to quick to anger.
    It's because it looks like it's mainly happening to Radeon (AMD) users like me, Shadow uses Nvidia and for most of the players with Nvidia, it works just fine.
    I hope they make some compatibility patch, as I am not going to change GPU just because of CF.

It's not fault from GPU!
    All problems are from the engine of the game.
    I can tell you many mistakes but when you send a ticket their answer is that everything works fine!
    As WAVE mode community send them to fix panther card because rocket no sounds when hit the ground and they never fix it.
    I now only play on weekends for free crates...
  • KuzeyinKrali

Please read until the end : i say for me , but not for all players, and you have a suggestion what to do if you experience massive FPS drop.
    Also today i play two games ZM Ranked Unearth at lvl 41 average FPS was 170, and one frozen abyss while stream on discord live, here i think i saw a lower 140 FPS.
    I will record and upload on yt some PVE games as soon as i can.
    TornadoWing

Stop your personal attacks right there, unfounded accusations will not do you any good anyway.

P.S.
    This topic is related to servers issues anyway so let's keep-it only for that, for other problems post on related topic or a new topic if can't find any topic related to your problems.[/QUOTE]

I did not personally attack you, I just ask you to respect the community.
    The game is unplayable and we still play and support on it.
    You are Moderator and i expect from you to be patient and help us find solutions.
  • The last update causes a lot of errors and fps drop.
    Will we have any repairs soon?

• It's not fault from GPU!
    All problems are from the engine of the game.
    I can tell you many mistakes but when you send a ticket their answer is that everything works fine!
    As WAVE mode community send them to fix panther card because rocket no sounds when hit the ground and they never fix it.
    I now only play on weekends for free crates...

I know it's the game engine. But the fault seem to be a compatibility issue between the game engine and AMD GPU's. As the new FPS drops doesn't happen to people using NVIDIA GPU's (or at least very few). That is what both I and Shadow have been trying to tell you guys, but you don't seem to be reading what we are writing and getting angry because of something we didn't even say. Nobody said there weren't FPS's drops among players and I didn't say that it had nothing to do with the game-engine update.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Saturday 6/2/2021
    SERVER DOWN AGAIN!
    Congratulations!

I know it's the game engine. But the fault seem to be a compatibility issue between the game engine and AMD GPU's. As the new FPS drops doesn't happen to people using NVIDIA GPU's (or at least very few). That is what both I and Shadow have been trying to tell you guys, but you don't seem to be reading what we are writing and getting angry because of something we didn't even say. Nobody said there weren't FPS's drops among players and I didn't say that it had nothing to do with the game-engine update.

It is misplaced what you claim.
  • Disappointment!
    I take a break until the game works properly!

• It is inappropriate what you claim.

Inappropriate ?
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • 5 Games 3 disconects GG. fix that damn server.......
  • Tr4v3r wrote: »
    5 Games 3 disconects GG. fix that damn server.......

Will never be repaired.
    Is final!!!
  • A game can be this bad at the most. I get kicked out of all the rooms I enter in the game. Fps is constantly falling, ping is constantly rising. We have been waiting for 3 months but you are a big disappointments.Playing this game this way got on my nerves
  • EU alpha disconnections happen even if your not in a channel nevermind a room or game

All was good on Friday night, but now.....

error3025-5.png
    error0-3.png
    id.png
    1. Friday 5/2/2021 = 23 error/dc and i take 1 hour ban after client error.
    2. Saturday 6/2/2021 = 15 error/dc and 5 times server crashed.
    3. Sunday 7/2/2021 = 5 error/dc and i left game.
    1. Friday 5/2/2021 = 23 error/dc and i take 1 hour ban after client error.
    2. Saturday 6/2/2021 = 15 error/dc and 5 times server crashed.
    3. Sunday 7/2/2021 = 5 error/dc and i left game.

Keep playing this game xd