Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Aldonik56 wrote: »
    Seriously, there wasnt a compensation package which was promised, the servers are down and we get no information what happens with the current ranked season. This is getting serious. I like this game. But this year started with cashgrab only. No rankend, no compensation, just bingo and new crates. Come on.

I totally agree.
    You are absolutely right.
    We wait for
    COMPENSATION!
  • [quote=[mod]shadowro;n6943122]1. When is something new about server issues will be announced, else means there is not and is useless to repeat same message every time.

2. Indeed is not a democracy, who told you it is?
    There are lots of rules we all was agree with upon account creation, and none of those rules say z8 or anyone else from inside is obliged to answer with any information requested just because someone else from outside wish to know more about.

3. The game is set as free to play with some rights and obligations, carefully read terms and conditions, please !!! Most like you will find a lots of answer there, just take your time since it is not an easy read.

4. So if you decide to buy zp and spend them as you wish ( on crates or permanent items ) is only your own choice, but for money you spend you get zp and transaction is done, it doesn't give you any privilege upon other users that don't spend any money, all users have access to same service under same terms. If it was a game based upon a monthly subscription then was no more a free to play but will have other terms and most like players will have more power and rights, but is not.

5. Beside all of that, forum also have it's own rules : https://forum.z8games.com/forum/z8games/rules-conduct , breaking those rules will get you infractions on forum.

P.s. A mod is just a normal user that hep gm moderate forum and discord, not a z8 employee, so it have same information about server as all players:
    What is announced on forum and discord.
    [/quote]

:d:d:d:d:d:d
  • Poor management leads to all of that corruption. how the hell server issue that lasts 3 months I've never seen this in my life. They're adding updates and ZP creates and they cannot fix a server what kind of BS is this?
  • Pinkleas wrote: »
    Poor management leads to all of that corruption. how the hell server issue that lasts 3 months I've never seen this in my life. They're adding updates and ZP creates and they cannot fix a server what kind of BS is this?
    I agree 100%
  • I still do not see any update about the server.
    Υou have not yet given us
    COMPENSATION.

3 months passed and you did nothing.
    Please answer me?

You still need years to repair it?
  • I still do not see any update about the server.
    Υou have not yet given us
    COMPENSATION.

3 months passed and you did nothing.
    Please answer me?

You still need years to repair it?

Stop spam, it won't help if you type everyday.. Go brag other companies to buy this game, z8 is just bad. Nothing you can do about it.
  • 404_Amphe wrote: »

Stop spam, it won't help if you type everyday.. Go brag other companies to buy this game, z8 is just bad. Nothing you can do about it.

I will speak and comment as soon as I see that they are making fun of us!
    I can not be a spectator in this mockery.:D:D:D
  • Aldonik56 wrote: »
    Seriously, there wasnt a compensation package which was promised, the servers are down and we get no information what happens with the current ranked season. This is getting serious. I like this game. But this year started with cashgrab only. No rankend, no compensation, just bingo and new crates. Come on.

How can they introduce compensation events when the servers aren't fixed yet and they probably don't have any plans for it?
  • 404_Amphe wrote: »

So you are saying he should keep quiet just because z8games is bad?
  • What the worst managers of this game :mad::mad:
  • I totally agree.
    You are absolutely right.
    We wait for
    COMPENSATION!
  • We expect a goodCOMPENSATION.
    It would be good to give us from the good collections (noble,prime,etc) a weapon of our choice and of course PERMANENT.
    As we support the game like now that sucks 3 months and more ... so we expect the company to give us a generous compensation.
    I think the whole community agrees with that.
  • :( I deranked from ranked because the servers don't work :(
  • What’s with these people using terribly big fonts? Makes it a pain to scroll through this thread....

I’ll be taking a leave of absence from CF once I finish my mercenary pass and will return until actual announcement of a fix is made, I have been patient but there are limits.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Whatâs with these people using terribly big fonts? Makes it a pain to scroll through this thread....

Iâll be taking a leave of absence from CF once I finish my mercenary pass and will return until actual announcement of a fix is made, I have been patient but there are limits.

Indeed. It might be that they are working for a gossip-magazine or as political flyer-makers and have the fonts and style ingrained in their souls.:D

I think I'll do the same, tough I might play the 2 hours during weekends, if the crates are ones that I want. There are some SP RPG's that I want to play through again (or maybe some Thief 2 - Fan Missions, I haven't played yet) and this seems like the perfect time.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Indeed. It might be that they are working for a gossip-magazine or as political flyer-makers and have the fonts and style ingrained in their souls.:D

I think I'll do the same, tough I might play the 2 hours during weekends, if the crates are ones that I want. There are some SP RPG's that I want to play through again (or maybe some Thief 2 - Fan Missions, I haven't played yet) and this seems like the perfect time.

Better time than ever for sure! The weekend crates are decent but 2 hours under these current conditions seem like eternity.
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Whatâs with these people using terribly big fonts? Makes it a pain to scroll through this thread....

Iâll be taking a leave of absence from CF once I finish my mercenary pass and will return until actual announcement of a fix is made, I have been patient but there are limits.

Your problem is the capital letters and not the bad condition of the game?
    Really?:D:D:D

We just make the forum more beautiful!
    bla bla bla kids!
  • man its almost feb 2021 and the servers still down
  • bedo154 wrote: »
    man its almost feb 2021 and the servers still down

Do not expect anything from this useless management of the company.
    They only want your money and do not work on the problems of the game.
    This is the truth unfortunately!
  • Boring game ... nothing else I can say.
    I only played 10 minutes today ...
    Everywhere lag ...error...teleport!
    I hope the next rubbish event is being prepared

MERCENARY PASS!

• Your problem is the capital letters and not the bad condition of the game?

One thing does not negate the other. A mosquito-bite on your left arm, does not make the mosquito-bite on your right arm any less irritating. They build on each other and you end up with twice the irritation.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Desertion has risen from full errors and disconnects. Well done!!!
  • What the fck is this sh1t, Z8? I was able to play only 1 round of a full ranked match today. And then all of my team + the enemy got disconnected (error 3025_4). Also, the server player count (the bars next to the channels) went from almost full for NA / EU to at least 20-25%. How can so much players disconnect in one go, after you did maintenance on the new server that you said would work. You guys really need to consider the decisions you make, I heard the game is being shutdown in Korea. If this keeps up, I wish this version of CF would be shut down too. I already lost two ranks because of the server problems, so I am entitled to gain back what I lost. Fix your dogsht garbage tier servers and give out something everyone is happy with for compensation. I wouldn't mind a free Cop.357 ;)

One thing does not negate the other. A mosquito-bite on your left arm, does not make the mosquito-bite on your right arm any less irritating. They build on each other and you end up with twice the irritation.

Go check the game this time. All servers down and all disconnect.
    I suspect that you are please and improve the GMs!
    What can you say for this?
  • What the fck is this sh1t, Z8? I was able to play only 1 round of a full ranked match today. And then all of my team + the enemy got disconnected (error 3025_4). Also, the server player count (the bars next to the channels) went from almost full for NA / EU to at least 20-25%. How can so much players disconnect in one go, after you did maintenance on the new server that you said would work. You guys really need to consider the decisions you make, I heard the game is being shutdown in Korea. If this keeps up, I wish this version of CF would be shut down too. I already lost two ranks because of the server problems, so I am entitled to gain back what I lost. Fix your dog**** garbage tier servers and give out something everyone is happy with for compensation. I wouldn't mind a free Cop.357 ;)

Yes you right.
    I get 4 disconnect!
  • What the fck is this sh1t, Z8? I was able to play only 1 round of a full ranked match today. And then all of my team + the enemy got disconnected (error 3025_4). Also, the server player count (the bars next to the channels) went from almost full for NA / EU to at least 20-25%. How can so much players disconnect in one go, after you did maintenance on the new server that you said would work. You guys really need to consider the decisions you make, I heard the game is being shutdown in Korea. If this keeps up, I wish this version of CF would be shut down too. I already lost two ranks because of the server problems, so I am entitled to gain back what I lost. Fix your dogsht garbage tier servers and give out something everyone is happy with for compensation. I wouldn't mind a free Cop.357 ;)

Ranked is still considered as "Play At Your Own Risk" and any points you loose will not be compensated for at a later point. They haven't announced any changes about that yet. We'll see when the next game update comes, they might have fixed it by then, but don't hold your breath.

They talked about shutting down CF in Korea already last year, as they are going to be concentrating on the next versions of CF there. Don't know if that has changed though. They said CF in china also would be shutting down, because of the same reason, but it's still running and having been updated to 3.0, so it doesn't look like it.

If you want to have a free cop.357 you can always get the temporary ones from ZM until you get a chance for a permanent one.

Go check the game this time. All servers down and all disconnect.
    I suspect that you are please and improve the GMs!
    What can you say for this?

Haven't had any disconnects today, but I have only been playing ZM in EU-Alpha. A lot of other players disappeared mid-game though. The only problem I got today, was when I tried to start a Solo Crater Dawn (at Hard), It kept trowing me back to the lobby, saying that the servers were full. When another player came into the room it went fine. Didn't have any problem with starting Devastated City Solo either, so just a problem with Crater Dawn.
    JackPain (Sweden)

• Your problem is the capital letters and not the bad condition of the game?

Don’t be stupid and just read my previous posts on this thread, if anyone cares about the condition of this game, it’s me. Just remember no one is going to be any more interested in what you’re posting just because you use your big font ;)..