Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• Aragorn35 wrote: »

I got that problem yesterday. Today, I formatted pc and downloaded lastest version of CF. Still got the same problem. I'm not using any antivirus program btw. Just only windows defender.

another way to solve this issue is to find that missing file in your CF Folder. Then move (not copy) that file outside of CF folder. After that, launch CF Launcher, it will automatically download that particular file itself. Let me know if this solution works for you.
  • olpers wrote: »

another way to solve this issue is to find that missing file in your CF Folder. Then move (not copy) that file outside of CF folder. After that, launch CF Launcher, it will automatically download that particular file itself. Let me know if this solution works for you.

Thank you for your suggestion mate, however that didn't work. I'll format my pc and download it again. I don't know what to do. Besides, now I can't uninstall my game. :(
  • Aragorn35 wrote: »

Thank you for your suggestion mate, however that didn't work. I'll format my pc and download it again. I don't know what to do. Besides, now I can't uninstall my game. :(

Uninstall haven't worked in a long long time. Just delete the game folder and the folder with the settings, that usually hides somewhere in your document folder.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Uninstall haven't worked in a long long time. Just delete the game folder and the folder with the settings, that usually hides somewhere in your document folder.

Okay, thanks mate.
  • I will wait for the compensation to see what kind of garbage it will be and I think to stop this stupid game, instead of having fun I start to get angry watching the hackers destroy the work of many players.
  • my ping seems to be a bit higher on the test servers
  • Attention Mercenaries,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding the new EU test servers.

As you probably saw, we have put the EU Delta server on maintenance since its instability caused a lot of grief to our ranked and casual players and distracted from our new test EU servers. At the same time, we have extended our testing period for the new EU Alpha and Bravo servers.

The new servers are physically located very close to the old servers. However, since the Internet is not routed simply in straight lines it is possible that some of you see a ping difference.
    Those differences should be fairly small. If you experience network errors on EU Alpha or Bravo, please send a ticket to the support team so we can investigate your connection issue.

If you are trying to join MENA but you are not from the region, it is expected that will be seeing network errors, and disconnections when trying to join ranked matches on those servers.
    The MENA servers will have to stay under regional restriction until we have a better solution. Should you be from the region but experience those connection issues on the MENA servers, please send a ticket to support with your IP so we can investigate if the restriction is working as intended.

Currently, our plan is to optimize the new EU servers and make a decision by end of January 2021.
    The Ranked Season is planned to end at the beginning of March if nothing changes, and we will be launching another compensation event specifically for ranked matches most likely in February to be sure that the servers running stable and everyone has enough time to rank up. We are very sorry but unfortunately, we are not able to reimburse ranked points that are lost through disconnection. However, we will try to make the new ranked compensation event as fair as possible.

In the meantime, we will need more of your feedback about the new servers. Please keep in mind that we are still testing and your ping might be slightly different from the old servers but should not be off by much.

We will be also starting to launch more compensation events based on your feedback once most of the testing is confirmed as running well.

Thank you again for your support and stay tuned for more news next year.

The whole CF team would like to wish you all a Happy New Year 2021!
    (Hopefully, it will be better than whatever 2020 was.)
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6941451]Attention Mercenaries,

Thank you all for your feedback regarding the new EU test servers.

As you probably saw, we have put the EU Delta server on maintenance since its instability caused a lot of grief to our ranked and casual players and distracted from our new test EU servers. At the same time, we have extended our testing period for the new EU Alpha and Bravo servers.

The new servers are physically located very close to the old servers. However, since the Internet is not routed simply in straight lines it is possible that some of you see a ping difference.
    Those differences should be fairly small. If you experience network errors on EU Alpha or Bravo, please send a ticket to the support team so we can investigate your connection issue.

If you are trying to join MENA but you are not from the region, it is expected that will be seeing network errors, and disconnections when trying to join ranked matches on those servers.
    The MENA servers will have to stay under regional restriction until we have a better solution. Should you be from the region but experience those connection issues on the MENA servers, please send a ticket to support with your IP so we can investigate if the restriction is working as intended.

Currently, our plan is to optimize the new EU servers and make a decision by end of January 2021.
    The Ranked Season is planned to end at the beginning of March if nothing changes, and we will be launching another compensation event specifically for ranked matches most likely in February to be sure that the servers running stable and everyone has enough time to rank up. We are very sorry but unfortunately, we are not able to reimburse ranked points that are lost through disconnection. However, we will try to make the new ranked compensation event as fair as possible.

In the meantime, we will need more of your feedback about the new servers. Please keep in mind that we are still testing and your ping might be slightly different from the old servers but should not be off by much.

We will be also starting to launch more compensation events based on your feedback once most of the testing is confirmed as running well.

Thank you again for your support and stay tuned for more news next year.

The whole CF team would like to wish you all a Happy New Year 2021!
    (Hopefully, it will be better than whatever 2020 was.)
    [/QUOTE]

more compensation events? why are you implying as if you guys held compensation events for us when in reality there was no compensation for us as of yet? Am I missing something?
  • uzmakiali wrote: »

more compensation events? why are you implying as if you guys held compensation events for us when in reality there was no compensation for us as of yet? Am I missing something?

Yes you do.
    The Merc-Pass free points
    The Ranked extra points
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Painanator wrote: »

Yes you do.
    The Merc-Pass free points
    The Ranked extra points

Do you really call Damage Control a Compensation Event? Thats wasnt even an Event, so calling it one is just misleading if not more. I actually hope the gms dont see dmg cc as Events, if thats the case... No more words
    So i would like to also ask the same Question: Did i miss something? I am online daily and i saw nothing like a Compensation Event
  • Z8 doesnt care about the community, they lie everytime they post smth here. Since 2months there are serious server problems and they tell us they work on it. Im wondering what they do. They promised us compensation events.... nothing happend. Now they say they will give us more compensation events, im curious where was the last event they mean? I hope they dont mean the battle pass bonus logins was a compensation that would be a big joke.
  • I am playing and out of nowhere "Network connection error. Moving to Lobby (1033_10136)"! EU Alpha and Bravo! It really ****ed me off! again I can't play
  • Shinonimu wrote: »

Do you really call Damage Control a Compensation Event? Thats wasnt even an Event, so calling it one is just misleading if not more. I actually hope the gms dont see dmg cc as Events, if thats the case... No more words
    So i would like to also ask the same Question: Did i miss something? I am online daily and i saw nothing like a Compensation Event

They take the meaning of the word compensation very literally. You get what you could have gotten, no more, no less. I do hope they have something more exiting in mind for the future though.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • I think they forgot that cf was unplayable for over 1 month. No ranked, I had errors all the time in public.
    I still don't understand why they just don't give a compensation package. It's not our fault that there have been problems. Now the player base has to do an effort to complete the events.
    I still think that the only way they can compensate is a free weapon of choice for every player.
  • There are a lot of hacks in the game. They use hack very clearly. Although I have reported a few people, only 1 of them is banned, which is really ridiculous. I don't see any fixes. Still the game in messed up. The ping is higher and the fps drop is getting steadily. The game is getting worse every day, I'm sorry to see this. Z8 management I don't think you are really thinking about the actors. Can you tell me why I should invest more money in the game I can't play?
  • Ranked still full of errors, people keep losing points because of that. GG
  • Its been 2 months and we got no real fix for servers. They talk about compensation events but i dont think any event can fix this 2 months of people getting frustrated constantly. Not to mention rampant hacking in almost every room at weekends. Its just sad.
  • Upgrade the damn server, its already expired since vips came .. Server since 2009 and you expect from making a test alpha server will do anything better ... New year 2021 still in same Server, congratz GM's keep making new vips :P
    Greetings
  • Celestine, thanks for the update and a happy new year to you as well.
    loller1207 wrote: »
    I think they forgot that cf was unplayable for over 1 month. No ranked, I had errors all the time in public.
    I still don't understand why they just don't give a compensation package. It's not our fault that there have been problems. Now the player base has to do an effort to complete the events.
    I still think that the only way they can compensate is a free weapon of choice for every player.

As for further compensation events, completely agree with iSkillzZ on this. As mentioned earlier, the compensation events currently released seem purely based around damage control and allowing players to gain what they would've gained anways under normal circumstances. A free weapon of choice, after such a long period of issues, would be the only logical compensation (of course excluding any VVIP or Noble weapon).
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Celestine, thanks for the update and a happy new year to you as well.

As for further compensation events, completely agree with iSkillzZ on this. As mentioned earlier, the compensation events currently released seem purely based around damage control and allowing players to gain what they would've gained anways under normal circumstances. A free weapon of choice, after such a long period of issues, would be the only logical compensation (of course excluding any VVIP or Noble weapon).
    yeah, any weapon except the VVIP and Noble weapons.

hopefully, they don't change their minds from some people worried about OP weapons I know you made a list that was better than nothing

I will forgive them if they give me m16 VIP i swear
  • skyyblu wrote: »

hopefully, they don't change their minds from some people worried about OP weapons I know you made a list that was better than nothing

True that, but just a few days and another 2 months have passed since I made that suggestion without a permanent fix. So though I liked my list, it still wouldn’t suffice for how long it’s been. It truly has to be a “exclusive” reward.
    13e13e wrote: »

I will forgive them if they give me m16 VIP i swear

Hahahaha I’d love to see that..

True that, but just a few days and another 2 months have passed since I made that suggestion without a permanent fix. So though I liked my list, it still wouldn’t suffice for how long it’s been. It truly has to be a “exclusive” reward.

Hahahaha I’d love to see that..

Don't expect any further compensation. The company is tragic. People lost their ranks due to errors, compensation package was T-R-A-S-H and now servers are dead again. GM's only give a F about Black Friday deals , Boxing week etc. , they're always ready for the events that require cash from players but to have a decent stable server and decent compensation rewards for their database isn't as important.

• Don't expect any further compensation. The company is tragic. People lost their ranks due to errors, compensation package was T-R-A-S-H and now servers are dead again. GM's only give a F about Black Friday deals , Boxing week etc. , they're always ready for the events that require cash from players but to have a decent stable server and decent compensation rewards for their database isn't as important.

Well Celestine clearly mentioned the following:

[QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6941451]
    [/QUOTE]

So I'll remain hopeful a better compensation will come.

• Don't expect any further compensation. The company is tragic. People lost their ranks due to errors, compensation package was T-R-A-S-H and now servers are dead again. GM's only give a F about Black Friday deals , Boxing week etc. , they're always ready for the events that require cash from players but to have a decent stable server and decent compensation rewards for their database isn't as important.

[QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6941451]
    [/QUOTE]

• How long do you need to figure out what's going on with the servers ? One, two years ? As soon as you opened EU Charlie, players are not playing Alpha test anymore, the only server i could play beside NA server where i am laggy like hell.
    Please give us some information regading this issue .

wait, i lost the point, where was any compensation event running?
  • cristi29 wrote: »
    How long do you need to figure out what's going on with the servers ? One, two years ? As soon as you opened EU Charlie, players are not playing Alpha test anymore, the only server i could play beside NA server where i am laggy like hell.
    Please give us some information regading this issue .

The EU servers that have an error should be closed.....this is ridiculous!

I in Scotland was able to play in charlie before christmas......now i get that feckin error.

I thought segregation was thing of the past. :(