Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

Comments

• umm i tryed to email them but an outlook program came up and said i had to enter the password a network provider gave me and i dont know what it it
  • i cannot complete any serveys and i dont know why i have a few questions.
    Do i have to use my email address that i signed up on z8games with or can i use an alternate?
    How does the survey know where you are located, ip address?
    I also dont know what i put as my name when i signed up for z8games, but i am using my real info for the surveys should this still work?

thanks,
    elnoobio
  • Elnoobio.. yes, u need to put in your email adress, that u use for z8games and ur real informations, otherwise it wont work properly.
    Heres explained, how it works: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=7891
    Heres explained, what u need to do, when it doesnt work:
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=12461
  • Ok I've talked to blvd-media they told me I did the surveys correct I did offer (the sign up for habbo) figured it couldnt be that hard to sign up for a game.. blvd stopped emailing me 3 days ago I havent recieved points for anything. The offers dont "X" out but when I click the picture it just says "Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available."
  • I have completed four different offers, and i never recie=ved a message for any of them saying that it was complete. Also, there are no red x's, and of course, i have not recieved any zp.

What did i do wrong? I completed the offers correctly...

Also, as an added note, mine does the same thing, gives me the page saying Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available.

I also completed the iq one, and confirmed with my phone, which cost me $9.99 now. So i would really like my zp rewards :)
  • snipaguna wrote: »
    well theres a problem see i cant get the email thing working so basically i cant do anything??
    SnipaGuna,

What do you mean you can not get your email working?

Jennifer
  • p2pking wrote: »
    umm i tryed to email them but an outlook program came up and said i had to enter the password a network provider gave me and i dont know what it it
    Hello P2PKING,

Are you saying you can not email us?

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • elnoobio1 wrote: »
    i cannot complete any serveys and i dont know why i have a few questions.
    Do i have to use my email address that i signed up on z8games with or can i use an alternate?
    How does the survey know where you are located, ip address?
    I also dont know what i put as my name when i signed up for z8games, but i am using my real info for the surveys should this still work?

thanks,
    elnoobio
    Hello Elnoobio,

When you fill out offers, you do not need to use the email address you signed up with Z8. You can use an alternate email but you do need access to it because some of the advertisers might send you a confirmation email to verify who you are.

Yes that is how the surveys know where you are..by your IP.

With regards to real information, you do need to use real information because some advertisers have sophisticated software that can tell right away that your name and address do not match and do not credit the account.

Those are good questions...If there are any others I can answer let me know.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • DjBish wrote: »
    Ok I've talked to blvd-media they told me I did the surveys correct I did offer (the sign up for habbo) figured it couldnt be that hard to sign up for a game.. blvd stopped emailing me 3 days ago I havent recieved points for anything. The offers dont "X" out but when I click the picture it just says "Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available."
    Hello DjBish,

Blvd I know CS caught everyone up yesterday on missing points. Email them again saying you did not get your points...if you did not get them yesterday.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • i completed over 6k of zp and got nothing im angry and i want my zp give me zp
  • I have completed four different offers, and i never recie=ved a message for any of them saying that it was complete. Also, there are no red x's, and of course, i have not recieved any zp.

What did i do wrong? I completed the offers correctly...

Also, as an added note, mine does the same thing, gives me the page saying Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available.

I also completed the iq one, and confirmed with my phone, which cost me $9.99 now. So i would really like my zp rewards :)
    Hello Hobobuster69,

I am sorry to hear you did not get your points. Send noreward@blvd-media.com the screen shots of the ones you have completed and they will reward you the points.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • an example for me is when im doing surveys on my laptop i do the surveys and get my zp right away. But if im on the living room computer i could sit for hours and never get credited for doing surveys.

I had to learn the hard way. I wasted 3 hours of my life doing surveys on my living room computer and didnt get any zp. Same day I went on my laptop and earned zp points like no tommorow :D

my question is why is that?
  • yes basically so how do i get my zp if i cant email the blvrd media company? because i really want them can you guys contact them in any way?
  • Okay, So I've filled out the survey and got my zp. I'm just wondering why there's only 2 surveys for me! I'd like to fill out more, but everytime I check, there's only 2.
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello Hobobuster69,

I am sorry to hear you did not get your points. Send noreward@blvd-media.com the screen shots of the ones you have completed and they will reward you the points.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I did not save screenshots of them because i didn't know to do that. And it never gave me a message saying that i have completed them. Though, I know everything was correct, and i followed through with all comfirmations and the like.

I can send screenshots of the error page saying "Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available" but what about the completed stuff ive done?

I will however email them and see what they say. If there is any other way you can think of, let me know please :)
  • Is there a catch or download that needs to be downloaded so that the offers work correctly? Everytime after I finish a few offers I have to email blvrd 100 times so that I can receive my points. But usually when I say something here I get a response alot quickier in my email then when I just email them and wait.
  • RE: Offers that converted but didn't show up on my profile
    bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hey,

Thanks for posting that...I will have them look into why the IQ offer is not rewarding well. I know CS is catching up over the weekend of the no rewards...you will see credit today if you sent in the email. Please note that I did complete some offers at the time before I posted here.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I did send email. However, in the email they said that they are waiting for a response from you. I have yet another problem... this includes the screenshots in my last post and the screenshots featuring the most recent problems.

z8rewardtool1.th.png

z8rewardtool2.th.png

z8rewardtool3.th.png

I also have screenshots of the email that I was sent following my issue.

z8rewardtool4.th.png

z8rewardtool5.th.png

I should have 9705 ZP, not what I have now. Once again, I need to get the Z8 Points I deserve. I'm starting to get really sick of offers that credit me and not deposit points in my account.
  • I did one of the offers where they send a pin to your cell phone. The offer is x-ed out and it says I earned the zp on the reward tool box but the ZP isn't in my account in game or in the mall.. who should I contact?

ETA: it was the same offer the guy above me posted
  • opiumsmoke wrote: »
    i completed over 6k of zp and got nothing im angry and i want my zp give me zp
    Hello Opiumsmoke,

Did you send in the screen shots and infor to noreward@blvd-media.com? They will make sure you get your points.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • an example for me is when im doing surveys on my laptop i do the surveys and get my zp right away. But if im on the living room computer i could sit for hours and never get credited for doing surveys.

I had to learn the hard way. I wasted 3 hours of my life doing surveys on my living room computer and didnt get any zp. Same day I went on my laptop and earned zp points like no tommorow :D

my question is why is that?
    Hello Climberdude,

Are you using the same browser on both computers? Do you have different virus or pop up blocker software? Is your browser security set differently?

Check those things out...that might help.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • p2pking wrote: »
    yes basically so how do i get my zp if i cant email the blvrd media company? because i really want them can you guys contact them in any way?
    Hello P2PKING,

Set up a hotmail or gmail account and send them the information. That way you can send in the screen shots and they can investigate it with the advertisers.

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • iDeadpool wrote: »
    Okay, So I've filled out the survey and got my zp. I'm just wondering why there's only 2 surveys for me! I'd like to fill out more, but everytime I check, there's only 2.
    Hi iDeadpool,

Some countries just do not have that many offers. What country are you in and I can tell them to look for more in your area.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • I did not save screenshots of them because i didn't know to do that. And it never gave me a message saying that i have completed them. Though, I know everything was correct, and i followed through with all comfirmations and the like.

I can send screenshots of the error page saying "Sorry for the inconvinience
    The offer you requested is no longer available" but what about the completed stuff ive done?

I will however email them and see what they say. If there is any other way you can think of, let me know please :)
    Hey,

Go do download.com and find a free screen shot program. I use one called screenprint. Then as you fill out the survey and get to the completion page take a screen shot of it and if you do not get credited send the info in.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Hello dsugfahugibr,

They are not waiting on me...I work with blvd media group. I am sure they are checking out something with Z8 to see why you did not get credited. It looks like the tool got credited and it should have transfered to your account. I am sure as they hear something back they will let you know what is going on. Maybe you can ask for partial points as you wait. :)

Jennifer
  • haihais wrote: »
    I did one of the offers where they send a pin to your cell phone. The offer is x-ed out and it says I earned the zp on the reward tool box but the ZP isn't in my account in game or in the mall.. who should I contact?

ETA: it was the same offer the guy above me posted
    Hello Haihais,

Send an email to noreward@blvd-media.com. Tell them the pin you got and the following information. They will credit you the points.

1) Name of the Game:
    2) User ID
    3) The name of the offer that didn't convert
    4) The reward value of the offer

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Jennifer :)
  • Zp problems

I did a ton of them but none of them ever gets X's out. I folloewd the exact steps such as finish until page 3 . I fill everything in, legitly, until page 3 but i never get anything. I click the verification emails and i still don't get anything can u help me out?
    Hey,

Go do download.com and find a free screen shot program. I use one called screenprint. Then as you fill out the survey and get to the completion page take a screen shot of it and if you do not get credited send the info in.

I hope that helps.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

No thats not the problem. I know how to take screenshots, i have many times before...

The problem is now i cannot go and complete those offers again because they have that offer no longer available page.
    Hi iDeadpool,

Some countries just do not have that many offers. What country are you in and I can tell them to look for more in your area.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Thanks for the reply, I live in Thailand.
  • i dont know how to insert my screenshots of the surveys that i completed but the names of them are US IQ quiz for 2187 ZP and the other one is IQ Challenge-US for 5625 ZP. Please give me my ZP points because i really want them and i completed these yesterday. PLease i just want my earned ZP points.