Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

1151617181921»

Comments

• so 25% will be add on the total zp you have after the offer ends?
  • Z8 Points

I have a paypal that i use for my points if i ever want to get some and sometimes i dont have the 8.99$ for 10000pts could u make an option of like 4.99 or something for 5000pts thanks that would be so awesome
  • Every time i click on, Sweetim i download it and than i install it, and nothing happens no ZP, or anything help
  • Did all I hadn't done elsewhere. Not one single reward. Didn't recieve about 20 to 30 offer rewards on others, all legit. Really a big waste of my time getting tricked into endless surveys. Downloading and installing crap toolbars & programs that make game run laggy, what is the goal here? Mine is to gamble crates, Ugh don;t get me started on those....
  • Did all I hadn't done elsewhere. Not one single reward. Didn't recieve about 20 to 30 offer rewards on others, all legit. Really a big waste of my time getting tricked into endless surveys. Downloading and installing crap toolbars & programs that make game run laggy, what is the goal here? Mine is to gamble crates, Ugh don;t get me started on those....

surveys are a tricky scam . You can make zp . but they will owe u lots more :)
    Just make a new fake name with address , e-mail , the whole nine yards and start over . Give them a taste of thier own medicine :) bahahaha
  • ZP not deposit

i purchased a 8,99 zp card online by visa but i did not received any ZP in my account and its been a day now. Please fix this for me. THanks
  • Hey Everyone,

I have not been on for a bit because not too many people were asking questions. The 25% was added to the points in the system already.

Also, if you have issues getting your points make sure you email, noreward@blvd-media.com they always make sure you get your points!

Hurry before the offer ends on Sept 6th! Thoudsands of people have taken advantage of the offer!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Hello vbjfthcbgfhr,

I will have them look for more offers in your country right away!

Sincerely,

BMGJennifer
  • Um, you can take a screenshot of it installed on your desktop.
  • I have a probelm ididnt get the reward tool why this happen
  • Hello HAMO55555555,

Send in the following information to noreward@blvd-media.com and they will reward you the points.

1. Game Name
    2. User ID
    3. Offer Name
    4. Offer Value
    5. Screen shot of the completion page/download or email from advertiser

Thanks,

BMGJennifer
  • New map, new weapons

hello!!
    I had an idea for a new map:
    - A map in the dark, with weapons and items with a kind of luminosity.
    - Gun with flashlight, night vision glasses, laser sights and other ...
    - A new way to crossfire: capture the flag

Good thing is that I hope you like.
  • i did not get zp
  • her is an offer i finished it and i didnt get my zp
    i dont know why i cant get zp from bmg althought i complete the offer??and there is no cross mark appear on offer...

her is the offer

http://i52.tinypic.com/nqbtjk.jpg

and this apic when i finished the offer

http://i54.tinypic.com/35k5ybo.jpg
  • I giagia cu rr
  • AHDPYXAAHDPYXA Beginner
    i download and instal Mighty Magoo-Love Cab but i dont hav my points?
  • no survey

i don't have any survey on BMG
  • Lord0VaanLord0Vaan Apprentice
    Question

In how much long time u email back me?:)
    my email send is ralfskrumins@hotmail.com
    Lord0Illidan is my nikname ,and does it works if i send screenshot trought tinypic ?:)
    Plzz answer :)
  • i know right this bullsh1t