Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

Comments

• bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello Jeshk,

Are you saying you sent your information to CS and they did not investigate the issues...or are you saying that you filled out some offers and you did not get rewarded?

You will get emails for sure from the advertisers...that is the cost to get free points. Basically you are saying...yes I have an interest in this offer so I can get free points. So please look carefully and what you are agreeing to so you are not surprised by the advertiser contacting you.

I hope that helps!

Jennifer
    Blvd Media Group

i am saying that i did all of the 1st group of surveys that i could in Australia, i kept continuing until i heard the music thingy play........still i havent got any zp? plz plz plz plz help jennifer :(
  • this is cheap and cheesy ive tryed almost ever one and filled it in took my time and got nothing off it only my mailbox spammed!
  • hi there

i have sent 4 emails to the email you said and got one reply that didnt help me at all i have screen shots for proof and have provided all the information you said please check this out for me :)
  • Z8 Ripoff

I completed a survey for a cell phone company. Then received text messages that cost me €10. Thanks..
  • i havent got my zp, it doesnt seem to accept that ive completed the survey

It said all this crap on the page.. (i couldnt get a screen shot for some reason.) and on the z8 games page it didnt sayu that id completed the survey.

We are happy to tell you that you have completed the survey and we really appreciate your time!
    As promised, we have a selection of £5 reward vouchers below that you can redeem online. You can select one or ALL of the vouchers as a thank you from us.

We have sent you an email confirming your entry into the prize draw, in addition to some of the selected vouchers above. Please check your inbox and SPAM folder for the email.
    Once again, thank you for your participation in our lifestyle survey and we hope you enjoy the vouchers.

Centre for Consumer Interests * Reward Terms and Conditions | Prize Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
    This site is managed by DLG. DLG is the trading name of Data Locator Group Ltd, a subsidiary of DM plc, company no: 6742075.
    Registered in England at Green Heys, Walford Rd, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 5DB.

it didnt send me the email either.
  • ok i tryd to get those zp points 4 free but i cant i trying to go to next page and for me it stucks idk yet why?? :S
  • dont get any zp for survey
    AMonster wrote: »
    Any suggestions?

i did the survey but didnt get no zp ???
  • wdf

z8 games said that if i played wizard101 get 625zp and i did but i still did not get my zp my cross fire name is shemtehnoob and my login id is noideer so tell me my answer
    e mail me at darklink90s@yahoo.com olnly
  • kwevli wrote: »
    haha its me again..
    the thing is showing candian surveys again..
    Kwevli,

What the heck! Can you send support your IP address from that site I sent you. Maybe screen shot it so we can investigate what in the heavens is going on. Support@blvd-media.com

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • Jeshk wrote: »
    i am saying that i did all of the 1st group of surveys that i could in Australia, i kept continuing until i heard the music thingy play........still i havent got any zp? plz plz plz plz help jennifer :(
    Hello Jeshk,

We don't have a music thing to play...That is what is stumping me.

Did you send screenshots to noreward@blvd-media.com? They for sure will make sure you are taken care of!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • this is cheap and cheesy ive tryed almost ever one and filled it in took my time and got nothing off it only my mailbox spammed!
    Hello kevinmisters,

Did you take any screen shots of the offer completion pages and send them in? That allows to investigate the issue with the advertiser. Also, did you do any of the points suggested earlier in this post about clearing your cookies, cache, turning off pop blockers etc?

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • ahyeplol wrote: »
    hi there

i have sent 4 emails to the email you said and got one reply that didnt help me at all i have screen shots for proof and have provided all the information you said please check this out for me :)
    Hello ahyeplol,

I know support is doing the weekend now...you should see them any moment.

Sincerely

Jennifer
  • Aenaes wrote: »
    I completed a survey for a cell phone company. Then received text messages that cost me €10. Thanks..
    Hello Aenaes,

Did you get credit? If not send in validation to noreward@blvd-media.com and they will make sure you are rewarded.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • tindal95 wrote: »
    i havent got my zp, it doesnt seem to accept that ive completed the survey

It said all this crap on the page.. (i couldnt get a screen shot for some reason.) and on the z8 games page it didnt sayu that id completed the survey.

We are happy to tell you that you have completed the survey and we really appreciate your time!
    As promised, we have a selection of £5 reward vouchers below that you can redeem online. You can select one or ALL of the vouchers as a thank you from us.

We have sent you an email confirming your entry into the prize draw, in addition to some of the selected vouchers above. Please check your inbox and SPAM folder for the email.
    Once again, thank you for your participation in our lifestyle survey and we hope you enjoy the vouchers.

Centre for Consumer Interests * Reward Terms and Conditions | Prize Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy
    This site is managed by DLG. DLG is the trading name of Data Locator Group Ltd, a subsidiary of DM plc, company no: 6742075.
    Registered in England at Green Heys, Walford Rd, Ross-on-Wye, HR9 5DB.

it didnt send me the email either.
    Hello tindal95,

Send that information into noreward@blvd-media. Include the information below as well:

1. Game Name
    2. User ID
    3. Offer Name
    4. Reward Value
    5. A screen shot of the completion page

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • VegSFT wrote: »
    ok i tryd to get those zp points 4 free but i cant i trying to go to next page and for me it stucks idk yet why?? :S
    Hello VegSFT,

I know it can be frusterating...some times the advertisers make it hard. Make sure you do what I told kevinmister about clearing your cookies, cache, turning off pop blockers.

Send in any screen shot of the completion page so we can investigate it as well.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • lloydz wrote: »
    i did the survey but didnt get no zp ???
    Hello lloydz,

Did you send in screen shots?

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • z8 games said that if i played wizard101 get 625zp and i did but i still did not get my zp my cross fire name is shemtehnoob and my login id is noideer so tell me my answer
    e mail me at darklink90s@yahoo.com olnly
    Hello tehnoobkille,

Email that to noreward@blvd-media.com. They will make sure you are taken care of with rewarding you the points!

Cheers,

Jennifer
  • i dont get it every time i complete 1 of those offers it doesnt give me my zp and first) i havent done these before second) i entered my real info and third) i did what it asked me to do so y am i not getting my zp?
  • hi i have one question eh i try to get free z8 points but i cant get some it doesnt work pls can you help me how i can get some thanks =)
  • Heya, i have only one survey in my country and even it doesnt work. I dont know what i do wrong. I filled up survey with real information, succesfully registered on some socialnet site, but i got no ZP and survey is still active, when i click on it i can register again. Whats wrong?

Thanks
    Zdravym
  • Zdravym wrote: »
    Heya, i have only one survey in my country and even it doesnt work. I dont know what i do wrong. I filled up survey with real information, succesfully registered on some socialnet site, but i got no ZP and survey is still active, when i click on it i can register again. Whats wrong?

Thanks
    Zdravym

Same with me
  • Pffft

Free ZP with surveys? pfff...you must be joking..

I spent 2 euro 50 cent on a "Free Survey" from ireland...guess what? it did'nt even work..I'm not even gona bother sending a support ticket..waste of time in my eyes, fed up of this
  • complaint

THESE AREN'T EVEN REALY SURVAYS!!! real survays ask questions like "do u like this product" or " do u like our service" but most of these "survays" are those "ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!" scams u c all over the internet. nxt time u do somthin like this call them "special offers" insted of survays cuz they r NOT survays.
  • snipaguna wrote: »
    i dont get it every time i complete 1 of those offers it doesnt give me my zp and first) i havent done these before second) i entered my real info and third) i did what it asked me to do so y am i not getting my zp?
    Hello snipaguna,

I posted a few things that might help a bit ago when people have similar issues. I will post it below this post. Hopefully that help...and make sure you take the screenshots and send them in!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Here are some Insider Tips:

TIP #1: Make sure your browser supports cookies. Cookies are just one way to verify that it is really you completing the surveys. Test your browser here http://www.pageout.net/page.dyn/cookie_tester

TIP#2: Turn OFF all AD blockers and pop-up blockers (two different things). Sometimes advertisers won’t report your offer as completed because the “Thank You” page gets blocked.

TIP#3: Upon completing an offer, CLEAN YOUR BROWSING HISTORY (Cookies, Cache, Web Forms, etc.) before starting another offer.
  • hi i have one question eh i try to get free z8 points but i cant get some it doesnt work pls can you help me how i can get some thanks =)
    Hello MasterofTurk,

I am not sure what you mean that it does not work. If you fill out an offer and it does not convert take a screen shot and send in the below infomation. Also try the stuff I just posted...that might help as well!

1) Name of the Game:
    2) User ID
    3) The name of the offer that didn't convert
    4) The reward value of the offer
    5) A screenshot of the Thank You or Congratulations page so we may investigate the issue with the advertiser.

Cheers,

Jennifer
  • Zdravym wrote: »
    Heya, i have only one survey in my country and even it doesnt work. I dont know what i do wrong. I filled up survey with real information, succesfully registered on some socialnet site, but i got no ZP and survey is still active, when i click on it i can register again. Whats wrong?

Thanks
    Zdravym
    Hello Zdravym,

That is strange you only have one offer...what country are you in and I will see if they can find more.

Send in the screen shot information and they will investigate what is going on with the advertiser.

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • Same with me
    Hello Haricharan54,

What country are you in? I will do the same for you as well!

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • duckinater wrote: »
    Free ZP with surveys? pfff...you must be joking..

I spent 2 euro 50 cent on a "Free Survey" from ireland...guess what? it did'nt even work..I'm not even gona bother sending a support ticket..waste of time in my eyes, fed up of this
    Hello duckinater,

I am sorry to hear you had a rough time. For sure send in the information...you at least deserve the points for filling it out. It does not take that long to send it in. Tell them Jennifer sent you. :)

Cheers,

Jennifer
  • THEBIGFOOT wrote: »
    THESE AREN'T EVEN REALY SURVAYS!!! real survays ask questions like "do u like this product" or " do u like our service" but most of these "survays" are those "ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!" scams u c all over the internet. nxt time u do somthin like this call them "special offers" insted of survays cuz they r NOT survays.
    Hello THEBIGFOOT,

There are so many different types of offers in the system it is hard to give it a general term. I am sorry if you did not like the terminology. There are some trial offers that take a small amount of money but reward you more points...like the blockbuster one..there are email submits...surveys...all sorts.

Scroll through carefully and you will find some easy ones to convert.

I hope that helps if you decide to do it again.

Sincerely,

Jennifer