Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

1235721

Comments

  • I have a good question regarding my zp points.
    On the reward tool, it says my lifetime earnings are 5299 zp
    but when i open up the game it says i have only 4999 zp?

    im missing 300 zp points when i open up the game.
    any suggestions?
  • Thank you jennifer

    i hope i dont step on any toes but i found it easier to just screen shot wat is required
    and send it to (NO WRONG INFO OR FALSE FILLING) noreward@blvd-media.com
    there great just look at posts by JENNIFER (AKA BMG SUPPORT) in a short time
    I FOR 1 SAY SAY THANKS CHRIS ON EMAILS AND JENNIFER ON FORUMS GJ!

    ING - BOV-JESUS
    CLAN - BROTHERS OF VALOR (B.O.V.)
  • well the surveys have been updated (for me [ausie]) so you get more zp per survey so it says i have 1105 on the surveys page but hen i go to the mall it says wat i use to have which is 885 it also says 885 in game and i wanted to get a crate :(

    Please any mod help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    QUOTE
    "I have a good question regarding my zp points.
    On the reward tool, it says my lifetime earnings are 5299 zp
    but when i open up the game it says i have only 4999 zp?

    im missing 300 zp points when i open up the game.
    any suggestions?"END QUOTE

    i think im having same problem as this guy
  • i made 2 mobile surveys and on the survey window there is an X over it and at ZP lifetime there are the right ZP but i got only 500 ZP of my 3625 ZP.
    Can somebody help me please?

    greetings
    Progenitor
  • one adds to click only

    why do so appears to me this ad? :

    free loto?
  • climberman wrote: »
    I have a good question regarding my zp points.
    On the reward tool, it says my lifetime earnings are 5299 zp
    but when i open up the game it says i have only 4999 zp?

    im missing 300 zp points when i open up the game.
    any suggestions?
    Hello climberman,

    I am not sure why you are missing 300 points. If you think you are missing a reward from a survey shoot CS an email. Other than that I can not figure out why.

    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
  • well the surveys have been updated (for me [ausie]) so you get more zp per survey so it says i have 1105 on the surveys page but hen i go to the mall it says wat i use to have which is 885 it also says 885 in game and i wanted to get a crate :(

    Please any mod help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    QUOTE
    "I have a good question regarding my zp points.
    On the reward tool, it says my lifetime earnings are 5299 zp
    but when i open up the game it says i have only 4999 zp?

    im missing 300 zp points when i open up the game.
    any suggestions?"END QUOTE

    i think im having same problem as this guy
    Hello jacuzziman1,

    That is really strange as well..I am going to speak with admin from the game to see if they can see anything.
    I will update as soon as I know something. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

    Cheers,

    Jennifer
  • i made 2 mobile surveys and on the survey window there is an X over it and at ZP lifetime there are the right ZP but i got only 500 ZP of my 3625 ZP.
    Can somebody help me please?

    greetings
    Progenitor
    Hello ProgenitorRC,

    I am going to look at this with the Z8 admin as well. As soon I hear something I will update the boards!

    Thanks,

    Jennifer
  • why do so appears to me this ad? :

    free loto?
    Hello marcosdomal,

    Its the only offer in your area. What country are you in? I will tell them to look for more offers in your country!

    Jennifer :)
  • kwevlikwevli Holy Mage
    the support guy wasn't helpful, he stopped replying to my email..
    oh ya the surveys reverted to USA ones when i got on last night but it switched back this morning :(
  • yeh same here
    the ZP surveys got higher per survey so u get more but the ppl who already done them havent got the added ZP value only ppl who havent donet them

    which is unfair

    im missing around 500ZP aswell
  • i i have completed one of the cell phone ones for 3k zp and i dont have it i can post screen shots if you want please help since i paid irl money for this :(
  • kwevli wrote: »
    the support guy wasn't helpful, he stopped replying to my email..
    oh ya the surveys reverted to USA ones when i got on last night but it switched back this morning :(
    Hello kwevli,

    I spoke to support and they said that he responded to you saying he is looking into it with tech support and trying to figure out what happened. They think it might be a temporary geo targeting issue. They are going to do an update on the system tonight to see if that helps. I know support was not ignoring you they just did not have an update as to why it happened only to you.

    I will keep you posted as well and I will tell support that you said they did not respond so they can follow up with you.


    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
  • yeh same here
    the ZP surveys got higher per survey so u get more but the ppl who already done them havent got the added ZP value only ppl who havent donet them

    which is unfair

    im missing around 500ZP aswell
    Hello flawless121,

    I know Blvd Media did up the points because the partnership with Z8 has been very successful...and to give a bonus to the players from here on out. The rewardTool is going to be here for a long time and the good news is from here on out the points will be more valuable. Email CS with your question...that one is past my pay grade.

    Thanks,

    Jennifer
  • ahyeplol wrote: »
    i i have completed one of the cell phone ones for 3k zp and i dont have it i can post screen shots if you want please help since i paid irl money for this :(
    Hello ahyeplol,

    Send a screen shot of the offer with the following information to noreward@blvd-media.com they will be able to help out for sure!

    Name of the Game:
    Log in ID:
    Name of Offer:
    Reward Value:

    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
  • When i tried to do the survey, they ask me for my Phone number so they can send me a code or something. But if i do that then they will charge money on my phone. So after all they trying to make money, not give it to us for free. Hope some1 can help me out if I'm wrong.
  • DDoTt wrote: »
    When i tried to do the survey, they ask me for my Phone number so they can send me a code or something. But if i do that then they will charge money on my phone. So after all they trying to make money, not give it to us for free. Hope some1 can help me out if I'm wrong.
    Hello DDoTt,

    A lot of the mobile offers do charge a fee of around $9.99. Make sure you look at the terms and conditions before you do a mobile offer so you will not be surprised if you see a charge.

    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
  • Maintenance

    Hello Everyone,

    I wanted to let you know there will be a scheduled maintenance on the rewardTool at 12:00am PST/3:00am EST. The rewardTool will be down for 30 minutes at that time.

    Thank you for your understanding.


    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
    Blvd Media Group
  • BoldurBoldur Margrave
    Surveys are poop.
  • YES i got the ZP i was owned back
    thanks carter and bmgsupport u where really helpful
  • kwevlikwevli Holy Mage
    yes what he said
    the surveys are now America ones ty :)
  • Question?

    I want to ask you because you allow that they should enter to hack in game.
    Because you do not avoid it?
    Should be implement something that does not stop to entering to this persons' class to the game
  • I want to ask you because you allow that they should enter to hack in game.
    Because you do not avoid it?
    Should be implement something that does not stop to entering to this persons' class to the game
    You are welcome everyone!

    Patitofel10,

    I am not sure if you are asking me a question or something to Z8. Let me know.

    Thanks,

    Jennifer
  • z8 games

    i would just like to point out that this is the biggest load of bull i hav ever seen, the whole thing is designed to take your information and that info to company is really valuable, i am fairly sure that some of this must be illegal and if it isnt it should be. conning people into giving away personal details is completely out of order and z8 games has just hit rock bottom in my eyes. nothing is lower than they are now.
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    1of300sparta,

    I am not sure what you mean.

    Jennifer


    gm gaiden



    1. You have already done the same survey on another site.
    2. You have entered fake information.
    3. You do not meet the requirement for the survey. (ie. single only, UK users only etc.)
  • I did a few surveys..some I got the points and others I didn't. Example..I did the Reward TV (currently the third offer you scroll to), and it says to join and play 2 games, and I did and didn't get the points. I did the which harry potter character are you and which villian are you quiz and I got the results but I didn't get the points..so I just wasted time clicking through all the spam.. it doesn't have an X on these offfers, so I dunno if I missed something or what?

    anyone else get or not get the points from those? Any ideas how I can get them?
  • tindal95 wrote: »
    i would just like to point out that this is the biggest load of bull i hav ever seen, the whole thing is designed to take your information and that info to company is really valuable, i am fairly sure that some of this must be illegal and if it isnt it should be. conning people into giving away personal details is completely out of order and z8 games has just hit rock bottom in my eyes. nothing is lower than they are now.
    Hello tindal95,

    I am sorry you feel that way. A lot of the major games are using this method so the players that do not have unlimited funds to play the games can. It is completely voluntary and no one makes you fill out an offer. This is just an alternative virtual currency method. If you do not want to do it...don't, the last thing I want you to do is fill one out and then be upset that the advertiser emails you.

    Sincerley

    Jennifer
  • haihais wrote: »
    I did a few surveys..some I got the points and others I didn't. Example..I did the Reward TV (currently the third offer you scroll to), and it says to join and play 2 games, and I did and didn't get the points. I did the which harry potter character are you and which villian are you quiz and I got the results but I didn't get the points..so I just wasted time clicking through all the spam.. it doesn't have an X on these offfers, so I dunno if I missed something or what?

    anyone else get or not get the points from those? Any ideas how I can get them?
    Hello haihais,

    That does happen sometimes and it is out of our hands...if the advertiser does not take the lead then we dont hear about it. When you get to the compeletion page take a screen shot and send it to noreward@blvd-media.com. They will make sure you are taken care of.

    I hope that helps!

    Sincerely,

    Jennifer
  • kwevlikwevli Holy Mage
    haha its me again..
    the thing is showing candian surveys again..
  • Thanks for the help. I'll do that next time!
Sign In or Register to comment.