[Suggestion] Open discussion regarding kick vote system

123457»

Comments

• Tuga1991 wrote: »
    Yea true, a PING LIMIT would be awesome as well, but I don't see it happen, (maybe because we have suggested it a thousand times before and nothing was done).

And this is why this game is dying, and dying...
  • ChumY wrote: »
    When ppl creates a room give them the chance to choose if they want to use kick vote system in the game or not. The first suggestion is horrible and the second sounds good.

nice suggestion. i bet - nobody like to be kicked from the last round of HM/ZM for the fake reason.
    Yea true, a PING LIMIT would be awesome as well, but I don't see it happen, (maybe because we have suggested it a thousand times before and nothing was done).

I suggested this a long time ago... It was ignored like I'm talking into a brick wall
  • iDupree wrote: »
    But blocking their IP would be the best. I am not down to play with 2000+ Pingers teleporting everywhere.
    trust me, it's a sad, for FFA, SnD or TD when the player with the BIG lag is a your opponent. you shoot him. but miss,because he is lagging so much. and when he shoot and kill you :)
  • Honest and best opinion, just keep the kick vote system because it's really useful when there is a hacker in the game. As for the people getting kicked for going ace, play with a friend or spam F12, end of story.
  • IGetHigh96 wrote: »
    Honest and best opinion, just keep the kick vote system because it's really useful when there is a hacker in the game. As for the people getting kicked for going ace, play with a friend or spam F12, end of story.

no

proof:

2r5cbgl.jpg

20z8w09.jpg

i start to play not with that suckers. they come in the battle, when my teammates was left the battle for death. They COME and KICK ME for LAST round. So - all my rewards are going to HELL. i'm very angry now.
  • this game is dying mostly because players dont have the pacience to play a game where you are kicked for no reason ...
  • Created on 28-04-15 and nothing has been done. Shame on you Z8.
    Created on 28-04-15 and nothing has been done. Shame on you Z8.

Yet they keep asking us to make more suggestions and about the issues.
  • Danah wrote: »

They just want us to waste our time, not only making new USEFUL suggestions, but playing the game too.
    They just want us to waste our time, not only making new USEFUL suggestions, but playing the game too.
    So many great suggestions, no one has been choosed.
    No more suggestions from my side :p
  • Danah wrote: »
    iDupree wrote: »

TBH, I am surprised the entire Suggestions or even Forums section hasn't been locked yet... it's pretty pointless to have a chance to speak for our game and desiring respectable improvements, but not even getting a single reply, let alone approval from our Staff... (as in lot's of cases).

OT: We will never see KVS improvements, it's obvious that Z8 and SG can NOT do anything smart to improve our in-game abuse after all these years, that's why they have left this topic for dead (although they haven't closed it yet, just so we can keep a hopeless discussion going).
    We will just have to learn to live with as is, or un-install..
    TBH, I am surprised the entire Suggestions or even Forums section hasn't been locked yet... it's pretty pointless to have a chance to speak for our game and desiring respectable improvements, but not even getting a single reply, let alone approval from our Staff... (as in lot's of cases).

OT: We will never see KVS improvements, it's obvious that Z8 and SG can NOT do anything smart to improve our in-game abuse after all these years, that's why they have left this topic for dead (although they haven't closed it yet, just so we can keep a hopeless discussion going).
    We will just have to learn to live with as is, or un-install..

It just doesnt make any sense anymore. CFBR is filled with hacks, they removed KVS. CFNA doesn't have that many hacks and is full of people that abuse it, don't remove the KVS...
    It just doesnt make any sense anymore. CFBR is filled with hacks, they removed KVS. CFNA doesn't have that many hacks and is full of people that abuse it, don't remove the KVS...

Try contact our Game Manager, maybe he can answer that.. Oh wait, we don't have 1 ATM.. LMAO.

CF - R.I.P in a few years down this road..
  • Just saw this threads link in a different thread and thought share my view. "CLOSE DOWN THE KICK VOTE SYSTEM!!!"
  • Helloooooooooooooooooooo? There are NA/UK people wanting to play the game but M.E won't let us. Do something.
    Helloooooooooooooooooooo? There are NA/UK people wanting to play the game but M.E won't let us. Do something.

If have a good suggest for kick vote system you should put it here!
  • make the vote require more agrees than the actual one. i mean rather than 10(agreed)-6(denied)=kicked , make it 12 or 14-2
  • I think the voting should be based off two factors to combat, I believe the most common issues. The two major issues I hypothesise are high pinged laggers and hackers. I like current hacking preventative measures, but I would like to suggest a new type of system.

I believe probability should be included in the voting system with two essential factors. To combat the players not being kicked for hacking, the room creator voting F11(agreeing) increases the probability of the player getting kicked by a given percentage. For example, I get many occurrences in which the player is almost kicked but the vote always slips toward being denied 9-6 etc.. I propose that when the vote gets close to some specified intervals the probability of being kicked increases although the votes shown might disagree. Other factors to increase probability might also include how many times the player has been kicked in that game.

I would also like to address the lagging issue. Players with ping higher than a certain specified number should, using the rules stated above, have a higher probability of getting kicked. The higher the ping, the increased probability of the accused player being kicked.

The problems with my proposition might include increased odds based off people kicking other people for no reason many times during a match. To combat this, if a player is kicked with a high number of F12(disagrees), their probability of being kicked decreases. Another problem could be the person hosting the match may be the hacker and would automatically F12(disagree) the voting and have decreased odds at being kicked.
  • Bump. Wake up Z8. Are you guys going to wake up when the game's dead?
This discussion has been closed.