[Suggestion] Open discussion regarding kick vote system

Comments

• This chute system will always give problems to one side or another, Always have a Noob that accepts not lose the best and kicks.

• I've seen interresting suggestions...

+ 1 : Disable the Kick Voting system in the last 2 rounds/5 minutes
    + 1 : Give more privileges to [MOD]s & [GM]s
    + 1 : X free kicks / day, otherwise buy kick tickets
    + 1 : Being at least STAFF Sgt. to be able to kick
    + 1 : Only Honorable Soldiers are able to kick
    + 1 : Being immune to vote kick after spending +2 millions ZP & if Honorable Soldier
    + 1 : Fix the vote ratio system (9 YES - 6 NO and doesn't pass??)
    + 1 : See if you're being kicked, and who started the vote
    + 1 : Host can activate / deactivate the vote kick
    + 1 : give more privileges to "Loyal Players" (playing since 2009/2010).
    These ideas would greatly improve the system.
  • MoeDeta wrote: »
    1. When the mininum votes needed, depending on the numbers of players in the room, is reached, the player gets automatically kicked.

Disable kicking in the last two (2) rounds of the game, any mode.

Source: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=284217

2. Give some MODs in-game kick abilities. Replays are automatically saved and sent to Z8 once this feature is used. The only reason for the kick should be hacking or glitching. Other wise, the MOD gets a penalty (if abuse continues). Other violations should be dealt with using the usual support system.

3. Remove the function to kick near the end of a game, all modes.

Source: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=286774

4. Kicks for reasons that only affect the team the kicked person is on should only be voted on by that team. e.g. I'm ideling and I'm not contributing to the team. ONLY my team should be able to vote-kick me out and not the other team.

5. Add a system that saves all players replays when kicked. If I get kicked, I would like to have the replay saved on my computer right away. If I feel I was kicked unfairly, I should report it. If a certain player was reported for unfair kicks a certain amount of times, they should lose some GP or get banned for x amount of hourse (no penalty on record/ribbons).

I lost which thread did I get this from. sorry for no credits.

6. If there is a x amount of players from the same clan in the room, the number of votes required to kick a player out (when one of them initiates a vote) should be increased.

Source: http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=301000

7. Have players vote to my post.
    8. Give me your vote.

Thanks for reading :3

I am definitely agreeing with you.
    +1
  • NanoCooper wrote: »

I've seen interresting suggestions...

+ 1 : Being immune to vote kick after spending +2 millions ZP & if Honorable Soldier

+1

I agree with you. Especially ''Only Honorable Soldiers are able to kick''
  • Lets see ...

1- kicks can be done by ( zp tokens )
    2- kicks can be done by ( vip players )
    3- kicks can be done by ( high ranks )
    4- kicks can be done by ( account age )

And some good ideas are already written by players here

Just save the game before falling more .

Regards
  • +1

I agree with you. Especially ''Only Honorable Soldiers are able to kick''

God damn it, I hate when they kick; I am tired of this GMs make an action, it ruins our gameplay and discourages us to play the game. finish our daily missions as early as possible because we got things to do on our daily lives and hmx is a good source of exp besides SND.
    http://imgur.com/ejuTHFF
    This time a higher ranker vip user IGN .oOB* kicked me because I didn't let him glitch on the twin slides by blocking.
  • NanoCooper wrote: »

I've seen interresting suggestions...

Pretty much this ^
  • I got a real simple one, how about you still give us the gp and xp that we deserved when we get kicked?
  • Perfect solution that will work in all situations:
    All players have to press f11(agree), kicking disabled in last round(or two).
    I know which way is the best, because im the most kicked person ever(80% of games).
  • Forbid the kick in the last rounds or minutes in the Map , Make the host responsible for kick voting or higher rank like major or captain not lower that that so not any kid can kick!!!
  • What if hackers come back? or there is a glitcher?

And don't even get me started to ahmedmedoking rpk m60 sprayers in ghostmode when im trying to listen to breaths.
  • I got an idea.

When someone, is kicking a hacker, for ANY reason listed on the kick system, if the xTrap detected him for hacks, and the hacker bypassed it, then he should be kicked automatically when someone vote kicks him.

If he is not hacker, then it should simply tell the kicker 'This player has no hacks detected, therefore the kick was terminated' or something like that.

It can also be abused, if they think you are a hacker and you are NOT a hacker, they kick you for like, 'Idle', 'bug'.

In this case, he should be checked for hacks IN-GAME, like a system that checks him for hacks, if he is hacker, then the kick will be valid and they will carry on. If it is not hacker, then it should tell him what I said above, it is really a good idea.
  • make a trick in the system , If U have a VIP , the first aggred Vote isnot counted against U , or rank , just like the VIP idea , and why not removing Kick vote from all Mutant modes . just opinions
  • Pretty sure GM's forgot about this already. Just sick of being kicked. It's becoming boring.
  • iDupree wrote: »
    Pretty sure GM's forgot about this already. Just sick of being kicked. It's becoming boring.

Truly annoying isn't it? GMs avoid these type of issue. They're more bark, than action. I feel like they are acting as MODs than GMs what the are more suppose to be, fixing bugs, gives updates on the development of the new clan page, accepting our suggestions, HAVING A BETTER HACK SECURITY to get rid of those hacks that are upcoming=to get rid of the whiny noobs who says hak all the time ending up kicking you, and fixing ingame issues just like this one.

You guys have the power to do it, start acting like you have it!
    Try to play undercover in NA 1 and play hmx or ffa with vip weapons and take the ace you'll see what I mean.
  • Baecan wrote: »
    What if hackers come back? or there is a glitcher?

And don't even get me started to ahmedmedoking rpk m60 sprayers in ghostmode when im trying to listen to breaths.
    Get a better security system against the hacks, similar to VAC
  • LOLsucks wrote: »
    Truly annoying isn't it? GMs avoid these type of issue. They're more bark, than action. I feel like they are acting as MODs than GMs what the are more suppose to be, fixing bugs, gives updates on the development of the new clan page, accepting our suggestions, HAVING A BETTER HACK SECURITY to get rid of those hacks that are upcoming=to get rid of the whiny noobs who says hak all the time ending up kicking you, and fixing ingame issues just like this one.

You guys have the power to do it, start acting like you have it!
    Try to play undercover in NA 1 and play hmx or ffa with vip weapons and take the ace you'll see what I mean.

Just sent a ticket about it, seems like they don't care about the forums, this is just too much, I'm so sick of this game, might quit sometime soon because of dumb 10 year olds.
  • I am sick of this ****ing god damn useless system, excuse my ****ing attitude but I am soo done with this system, it is either I stay in this game or this ****ing system removed. I keep losing experience on nothing. Instead of creating somethings from your minds, take our suggestions and let us enjoy the game. We donate for you, remember that. Implement that system as soon as possible already, what the **** are you waiting for?

And sorry for my attitude once again, but I am just mad from this useless system.
  • Jus remove the kick system please , many of time they kicked me simply as i am a Vip player and having ACE . Isnt that funny ?

If there so many hater because of the VIP ,why not just remove the VIP i am ok with it, but just give me my money back .I will still kill them with a GB M4A1 .

Many time i wasnt even using a VIP wepson in game , and they still sayin kick the VIP ..Jesus, give me a break dude .
  • Well, I am sorry for you bro.

But the GMs are just a bunch of failures who can not afford doing anything. I bet they are going to ban me because I am saying my opinion.

If you can not afford removing it, do not create the thread.

Thank you.
  • Why not change the number of votes needed to kick someone? Like 12-4 or 11-5.
  • Greetings Mercenaries,

Many of you contacted support or posted here on the forum about your experience with the kick vote system. Please understand that abusing any features in CrossFire to grief players is a violation of our Terms of Use. However, it is very hard for us to prove the abuse just by screenshots and replays.

Some of you might have heard that another CrossFire version is trying to go new paths and deactivated their kick vote system after many requests to see how the community is handling issues in matches without it.
    We believe that this is not an option for us at this point, and we want to open a discussion about other options and your ideas regarding improving the kick vote system.

Please use this thread to post constructive ideas and let us know your concerns. We ask you not to attack other players for their ideas no matter how much they go against your opinion.

We all want to thank you all for your input and we are looking forward to an useful discussion.

- CrossFire Team

Okay I am Ghost mode player and Shadow mode player, and its becomes virtually impossible or takes times the time required to complete any daily missions regarding Kills specially in ghost mode or shadow mode, I get kicked for using sound environment sound like foot steps, glass, laser, doors opening and Kill immediately hacker F11, Come one seriously but any way here is my idea Please do something very soon at least before the CF2.0 update another Example omg trying to do my prime time events is impossible without being kicked and time runs out for the event :(

any way Idea is

* You have to earn you Kick vote, we can have up to 4 votes a day limit regardless of rank, and to get the votes you need to complete daily mission and Fever bars. For example

*Fever bar L1 100% = 1 kick Vote Earned
    *Fever Bar L2 100% = 1 kick vote Earned
    *Fever Bar L3 100% = 1 Kick vote Earned
    *Daily mission complete = 1 Kick vote Earned

That way every one would have to think hard before wasting there Vote as only 4 votes a day, So less vote kick abusers or VIP haters or Sound haters and specially will prevent those players who leave and rejoin to kick all day until they are successful know as cyber bullying.

Please GMs Consider this method as it don't require the Kick vote to be removed as it a useful tool if not abused so earning a kick vote is best idea and no need to charge us GP like other ideas. What you think guys?

• I am don't have any problem with Current kick vote system

because i Always plays with my clan

don't act innocent you know your clan is kicking everyone who isn't Turk. Egyptians and Turks ruined the game i really can not see a reason why they don't make a CF TR since they cant restrict Muslims. You act always as victims but you are the reason of bringing cf at this point
  • tommys99 wrote: »
    don't act innocent you know your clan is kicking everyone who isn't Turk. Egyptians and Turks ruined the game i really can not see a reason why they don't make a CF TR since they cant restrict Muslims. You act always as victims but you are the reason of bringing cf at this point

The reason is simple but z8games is too amateurs to do it.
    Remove kicking system from FFA and change The accept/decline ratio to in order to kick someone and report with video would do the rest if you want to report. Kicking system as it is just a ticket to get the ACE
  • iBeast wrote: »
    Well, I am sorry for you bro.

But the GMs are just a bunch of failures who can not afford doing anything. I bet they are going to ban me because I am saying my opinion.

If you can not afford removing it, do not create the thread.

Thank you.

Just wanted to point out that it says in the very first post that this thread IS NOT about removing it.

Also, it would not be the GMs that would be doing this. We can make suggestions to the developers from the suggestions of the players.

Please try to discuss the ideas in this thread instead of glossing over the reason the thread is here. Also constructive criticism>insults.
  • I consider now than a large part of the players wich use the "abusive kik" as a true part of the CF gameplay are totally unable to educate themselves, or to educate theyr own community for the best ones.

A change in the kik system appear to be vital now, but in taking in count the sources of the problem its very hard to spot the magic solution without destructing the possibility to kik someone for the good reasons.

I thinked more about a clone of the honor rate system, wich punish the stats of the player in counting the desertion/team kill. No one care about it (but me), but i find the system effiscient when i'm not punished by bugs or server failures. Extrapoled to the "abusive kikers", with a malus on the KDR, XP or GP earned can make the difference. Maybe.

But what is absolutly necessary right now is a basic counter of how many kik was launched by the player, in total. And in its public profile, in game. By this way we can known quickly by the profile of a player if he's/she's used to cheat the score list or like the kik wars in the same way than i evaluate the KD of a player by its number of desertions.

Personnally i find that this is a shame to must lost our time on the kik vote system for a horde of idiots, instead helping to improve the gameplay and the experience.
  • 5%hak
    5%-Laggers
    45%-People who have good k/d in game
    25%-People who kick for no reason
    20%-People who kick cause youre better than them.
This discussion has been closed.