CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• ok.u admin.....there is the sites of cf hacks that i have founded them in my net...and from many peoples in game....there is many hacks i tested them...they all are undetected so plz block this hacks they daily updating this hacks.......
    -removed links-
    there is alot more sites i will try to find them plz block this hacks..........and there is many palyers in game that they providing hack sites in game......block them too.....plZz
  • DoTncRy wrote: »
    dude...they are hackers...and they want my credit card to pay...will you trust a hacker? probably not. and i aint gonna take the risk just to reduce the hacking by 0.01% in the game. -.-
    Hi, DoTncRy. Can u tell me how u contact them. i'm a Chinese and i hate hak as well. we have another forum to show which clan or Chinese use hak. However not all guys use hak. you need know one thing which is all Chinese play CF in UK or other countries who would like this game and could be a pro. For example like me always be kiked in game. But i promise i never use hak.
    by the way, if any Chinese guy use hak i think most Chinese clan admin would kik him.
    about ur problem that chinese group send hak tool. if u tell me how to contact them i think i can get the haking tool, if it is ture.
  • ok.u admin.....there is the sites of cf hacks that i have founded them in my net...and from many peoples in game....there is many hacks i tested them...they all are undetected so plz block this hacks they daily updating this hacks.......
    -removed links-
    there is alot more sites i will try to find them plz block this hacks..........and there is many palyers in game that they providing hack sites in game......block them too.....plZz

Nice job... Unfortunately you just made it easier for those looking for hacks. *facepalm*
  • Nice job... Unfortunately you just made it easier for those looking for hacks. *facepalm*

smh

laf0J.gif
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    The short form:

We ban hackers.

Is all over the boards in a million posts already. I should have added that to our daily duties; come to forums and answer obligatory post about us not banning hackers.

ban the hackers good but they login with other acc and again use hacks

Permanent IP-BANN use how in warrock
  • d4rkp0wn3r wrote: »
    ban the hackers good but they login with other acc and again use hacks

Permanent IP-BANN use how in warrock

Yeah cuz that game is hack-free.

PS Don't discuss other games in forums.
  • there are so many hackers in the game they ruined it do something against them
  • In the couple of ZM games I played today there were hackers, but they got disconnected after like 5 minutes so hopefully the recent X-Trap patch was to patch that hack that's been plaguing ZM.
  • Is this the END of crossfire?

For the past week crossfire has been a crazy place. I have a passion for this game but seems like i got no choice but to quit playing crossfire.

The hackers have completely destroyed the game crossfire. There is no point in waiting for some fluid program injected into the system by the xtrap team.

The truth is the anti-hack program doesnt seem to work. The hackers are having a field day shooting through walls and distrupting what was left of a good time at the end of a day.

Now tell me what is the point in buying zp items when one cant expect a single game to be played peacefully?

Seriously i feel that what i am looking at is the end of crossfire game given the number of people who so freely use hack tools.

Crossfire was a game i loved to play during weekends, holidays and evenings. But given the current circumstances i am forced to quit the game and increase my number of desertion rather then increase my number of deaths.

This is a very serious issue and i request the creators of this game to please consider this and do something about it.
  • mountbaton wrote: »
    For the past week crossfire has been a crazy place. I have a passion for this game but seems like i got no choice but to quit playing crossfire.

The hackers have completely destroyed the game crossfire. There is no point in waiting for some fluid program injected into the system by the xtrap team.

The truth is the anti-hack program doesnt seem to work. The hackers are having a field day shooting through walls and distrupting what was left of a good time at the end of a day.

Now tell me what is the point in buying zp items when one cant expect a single game to be played peacefully?

Seriously i feel that what i am looking at is the end of crossfire game given the number of people who so freely use hack tools.

Crossfire was a game i loved to play during weekends, holidays and evenings. But given the current circumstances i am forced to quit the game and increase my number of desertion rather then increase my number of deaths.

This is a very serious issue and i request the creators of this game to please consider this and do something about it.

Z8Games are working non stop (whilst at work) to solve and patch hacks, they work with X-Trap non stop too, also the hack situation has dropped overall, back in 2009 there was double, if not triple the amount of hackers in the game.

The people who "freely use hack tools" are the ones using the public versions therefore face the consequences more often, the problem is how easy it is to create a new account in under 2 minutes.

The "anti-hack" is a problem however is not as bad as it is talked about, of course it isn't going to be great but this game is F2P, and the amount of hackers in ever F2P game is high.

On behalf of the community we're sad to see you go and wish you good luck and great health in future.
  • Thumbs up for you and your defending.

But it IS as bad as we are talking. And NO, the amount of ha/cker (like more to use "script kiddies" for those small tiny di/cks ) in other F2P is NOT as high as here. I know it, because i've tried a few the last days.

Aaand: F2P does NOT mean: Free of anti hack measures. I did make some hints here, like personal download and ban the downloaded client, if THIS download uses hack. Like it is done on other shooter.

I did some research: In some boards for hackers are more users then here.

Like i said: If you spend money on your account, you don't use hack, because you don't wanna get banned. But CFNA is only banning the account and this would not help on second accounts, they make also a third and fourth account, if needed. Ban the client and every collected account. This would be so simple. It is some database work, nothing more.

Those script kiddies give a dam f***ing sh*t on X-trap, cause every day, when x-trap is updated, the hack is updated.

Maybe i have to charge CF in the US to get my money back? Is that the threat that works? Cause if i buy a game, at least i have a dvd and can play alone.
  • yarrH wrote: »
    The game doesn't suck at all, you must be playing in the Rookie server because I don't see a lot of hackers anymore especially in UK1, this might just be me, but I don't.

Saidin and all the other GM's are trying there best with the problems with hackers, also with the auto-detection and the security, it is better than what you think.

With the shooting through walls hack, that'll be patched within a few days due to fact that it is a public hack (guessing its public dude to the amount of people using it).

well...tried your idea and went into UK1 server....tried 3 games and they all had at least one waller hack...the thing that bothers me most is it's killing my K/D numbers.
  • hacks

I tried my best to last in this game for a few hours where our parties were constantly removing hacked or cheating players. I 2 hours of play i managed 1 kill on accident. You know people aren't going to stay in this game when a new player can't even learn how to play properly before being instantly killed at spawn points by seemingly invincble players. I was disgusted your game and can't get the time I wasted back.
  • krethi wrote: »

Maybe i have to charge CF in the US to get my money back? Is that the threat that works? Cause if i buy a game, at least i have a dvd and can play alone.

Yep just send them an invoice... Seems like that'll do the trick.
  • well...tried your idea and went into UK1 server....tried 3 games and they all had at least one waller hack...the thing that bothers me most is it's killing my K/D numbers.
    RQ when it says 'Mission Failed' or 'Mission Success' at the end of the game, your deaths won't be counted. That's a trick that still work.

Most servers have wallers and aimbots in most TD and some other mode games, can't avoid them as of right now. Unless you play with clannies and friends, some SnD rooms and other modes are hack-free though, can try playing those.
    krethi wrote: »
    Thumbs up for you and your defending.

But it IS as bad as we are talking. And NO, the amount of ha/cker (like more to use "script kiddies" for those small tiny di/cks ) in other F2P is NOT as high as here. I know it, because i've tried a few the last days.

Aaand: F2P does NOT mean: Free of anti hack measures. I did make some hints here, like personal download and ban the downloaded client, if THIS download uses hack. Like it is done on other shooter.

Like i said: If you spend money on your account, you don't use hack, because you don't wanna get banned. But CFNA is only banning the account and this would not help on second accounts, they make also a third and fourth account, if needed. Ban the client and every collected account. This would be so simple. It is some database work, nothing more.

Those script kiddies give a dam f***ing sh*t on X-trap, cause every day, when x-trap is updated, the hack is updated.

Alts do get banned as well. What your suggesting is an ip ban basically, which can be easily bypassed easily.
    Here's what happens with ONLINE fps f2p games, it's going to be filled with tons of cheaters, unlike dvd games. And no, whatchu gonna do to get $ back? Sue them? Kay go lmao. No, as much as you regret that you've spent $ on this game, you can't get it back.
  • Please read well, i didn't say ANYTHING about a IP ban, also because it is NOT possible.
    Why? Providers (at least in europe) are changing your IP in between 24h. Don't even think for turn off your router/modem and get a new IP. (said this allready some pages ago)

I am talking about banning the client. You give EVERY download a unique serial number. ALL accounts collected with this number get banned.

Nothing more then some database work. Doing some php and sql coding by myself, you don't need to doubt about that.

Unique serial number for every CF client will resolve that problem. If you need to download again and again and a hacker looses his principal account (maybe high rank and zp on it) will stop this ... for sure.

Did u get it NOW?
  • tried 2 min. ago. Or 2-3 script kiddies or you get kicked cause of your high k/d.

Sorry CF, you are fuucked up
  • krethi wrote: »
    Thumbs up for you and your defending.

In the terms of conditions you cannot charge back to get your money back, now you've spent the money you wont be able to get it back.

Z8 are trying to ban all hackers and they'll get there one day. The banning of the client isn't that bad of an idea, however it will effect if people share computers with other players, therefore internet cafe users would be effected.
  • I don't even think to make such a lot work to get back a few dollars. I'm frustrated!

IC-Users can use an usb-stick for his own client. And if you share your comp with others you have to be careful, who you let on your keyboard.

My 13 years old daughter is gaming as well with my account, she is educated to take also defeats, does not even have the idea to ha/ck, nore to cheat in card games. What went wrong with the education of those kiddies? Compensating small, tiny di/cks with hacks?

And what is CF doing against the bots, that make aimbot-publicity in the lobbies? NOTHING ... they don't even have a spamprotection.

Z8 is not doing enough against hacks, that is the point. But they are doing a lot to increase the turnover, we have a new mode to pay ... wow. If the reputation is ruined, you can live openly, right?

Not a penny from me anymore ...
  • Im starting to get really f***ing tired of this! Another thing is for some reason people dont want to kick hackers... They press F12 when I try to kick a guy shooting through walls in free for all, and minutes later im kicked! WTF! Do they really want to keep the guy shooting through walls!? I dont understand why everyone is agreeing when the vote is on me, but denies when it's on hackers!

Today I played 6 matches and i got kicked from 4 of them, I didnt even play good! If this doesent change soon I might stop playing. I can't play like this it's ridiculous!

I suggest you stop thinking about money, stop updating black market and work 100% on your hacking problem.
  • So many haters, but the QQ won't help at all. Only thing what can help is report and report. If you don't report, then hackers gonna hack. End of story
  • yeah cuz that game is hack-free.

Ps don't discuss other games in forums.

what is your problem fat kid ps other game has warrock own your mother thats right was darkpowner write fat kid hurensohn nub

ip bann permanent how in warrock ps other game failes kid warrock have own your mother or what kid
  • what is your problem fat kid ps other game has warrock own your mother thats right was darkpowner write fat kid hurensohn nub

ip bann permanent how in warrock ps other game failes kid warrock have own your mother or what kid

98 % kids playing crossfire look kwarrior1 15 years old failed game only kids here admin too right f4ck you negger f4ck negger hitler own you f4cking jude
  • Who Have Like a Bawss Ribbon ?

Who can write all gamer with Like a Bawss Ribbon ?
  • what is your problem fat kid ps other game has warrock own your mother thats right was darkpowner write fat kid hurensohn nub

98 % kids playing crossfire look kwarrior1 15 years old failed game only kids here admin too right f4ck you negger f4ck negger hitler own you f4cking jude

Oh, my - what intelligent feedback. Btw, "fat kid" is 165 lbs and old enough to be your father.

Oh yeah, l2English. :)
  • It seems that I run into the wall hacks mostly in Egypt TD games....why not put an admin or a mod into these games with the ability to ban or at least kick them out ...something needs to be done...and maybe fix the kick...see alot of times when the number of accept is higher than dissaprove yet kick is denied.Still think that putting a mod in the rooms to monitor and kick or ban players might help until a REAL fix is found.It's so much fun to see a player get over a 100 kills and 2 deaths...lol.I dont think the reporting idea is working either...I've seen many of the same name hackers for weeks now......so glad I didnt pay money for this game....but it is getting to the point that I dont even want to try and play.I would also like to see a response from an admin or mod to all these posts once and awhile...makes ya wonder if they even read them anymore.
  • Downloading update ... i am so curios!

If there would be a solution for the ha/cks, more than good.
    If not the reputation is ruined.
  • Edit, cause there is no need to say THX for nothing.
  • More background checks on players

You know no matter what we all think of xtrap it`s letting a lot of hkrs get in, so part of the solution has to be in game detection. Scan every player in a room lobby when they hit the join room button, or maybe give the host of the room the ability to start autoban on all players in that room. What ever we can get to work in game will help .If you have a better idea sound off , don`t just criticize.
  • My topic is closed by [MOD], so - i write my opinion here:
    Smilegate programmers works very bad. IMHO, they don't use a good beta-test of the code before use it for updates. Yes, they fix old bugs, but sometimes, the new bugs is more terrible, when previous

For example:

nfcsz.jpg

2dr71vd.jpg