CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• hackfire

so many hackers on this game its crazy
  • R_STORM wrote: »
    personally i wish i had not spent any money on this hackfire.I'm fed up with an hour of reports going nowhere.' only to hear WE ARE AWARE .BE HONEST 98% OF THE CHEATS HAVE A PING OVER 160.

Nah,
    Ping>160: 50% How do you expect them to play without hacks? I mean cmon they lag!
    160>ping>80: 30% Central America.
    80>ping: 20% Damn sneaky hackers (wallers)
  • Spot021 wrote: »
    so many hackers on this game its crazy
    In crossfire its like a cycle of life, hacks come,z8 patch,hacks banned,new hacks come,z8 patch, new hacks banned,more new hacks come, z8 patch, hacks come back again. Solution? Well they could take crossfire offline for a month,wipe it clean ,add the current patch (maybe some slight tweaks) continue with X trap as normal. Take the servers flush them clean check for abnormalities and restart. Have X trap scan entire content folders for any changes(not sure how X trap scans) however other games Ive played scanned entire game content folder and takes roughly 15 seconds rather than 2 seconds. Continue using auto ban system with a rescanning of game folder during those who idle longer than 10 seconds in the lobby or in a room that has not started the game. This is a possible solution if anyone is willing to implement it,at the rate z8games is losing members would be a way to get things back on track. Granted a month downtime would cause players to complain however in the end it would be worth it. With this implemented Z8games could draw back players that left while giving new players an opportunity to attract the attention of there friends to play this game as well.
  • Nah,
    Ping>160: 50% How do you expect them to play without hacks? I mean cmon they lag!
    160>ping>80: 30% Central America.
    80>ping: 20% Damn sneaky hackers (wallers)

If ones only option to compete in a game is too start cheating, then they shouldn't play the game at all.
  • VATAV wrote: »
    If ones only option to compete in a game is too start cheating, then they shouldn't play the game at all.

Totally. I wrote what a br said to me in game huehuehue
  • One thing that could be done immediately is to put a mod on channel Alpha 1 and kick the bots in there that are spamming the channel with "Free Crossfire hacks" this would possibly reduce the temptation for the noobs to immediately want to hack.
  • markn wrote: »
    One thing that could be done immediately is to put a mod on channel Alpha 1 and kick the bots in there that are spamming the channel with "Free Crossfire hacks" this would possibly reduce the temptation for the noobs to immediately want to hack.
    Forum moderators have no given power in the game.

The GMs are aware of hack advertisements in the game. They don't need to be reminded of it.
  • wouldn't it make sense to have Mod players in-game who would have the ability to kick/ban people who are obvious hackers (such as those speed hacking, under map, etc) without having to go through the overly complicated report process. If the hackers got banned almost immediately without the middle man then it would discourage people from continuing. N
  • shaidaon5 wrote: »
    wouldn't it make sense to have Mod players in-game who would have the ability to kick/ban people who are obvious hackers (such as those speed hacking, under map, etc) without having to go through the overly complicated report process. If the hackers got banned almost immediately without the middle man then it would discourage people from continuing. N

Yeah and thousands of people, including you, have suggested the same/similar thing many times...
  • Are we seeing the last days of Crossfire?
    Empty servers. And where is still playing, at least 2 or more hackers are included.
    Regular players run away.
    Hacks are patched by developers only half-heartedly.
    Are the developers just got tired as the players?
    The game should be fun. But the fun is long gone lost.
    For both sides. Developers and players.
    I think it is the right time to let it die crossfire.
    Everything is impermanent.
    Also a game.

Byby crossfire.
  • Are we seeing the last days of Crossfire?
    Empty server. And where is still playing, at least 2 or more hackers are included.
    Regular players run away.
    Hacks are patched by developers only half-heartedly.
    Are the developers just got tired as the players?
    The game should be fun. But the fun is long gone lost.
    For both sides. Developers and players.
    I think it is the right time to let it die crossfire.
    Everything is impermanent.
    Also a game.

Byby crossfire.

Cya .
  • It is so bad none of my friends play anymore. Really more should have been done long before now. We lost all our good players.
  • Hi. I got two hacker ID. They were shooting from underground the map. DWSHAAAAAAAA and OMARGOGO120. The China map has no underground, so I know there were hacking.
  • LuisFon98 wrote: »
    Hi. I got two hacker ID. They were shooting from underground the map. DWSHAAAAAAAA and OMARGOGO120. The China map has no underground, so I know there were hacking.

http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

Please submit two seperate hacking reports.

Hackusations on the forums are strictly forbidden.
  • It's getting worse. Those damm hackers mess up the game. Z8GAMES should have some of it's employess playing the game to get the hackers.
  • soCOLORFUL wrote: »
    http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx

Please submit two seperate hacking reports.

Hackusations on the forums are strictly forbidden.

I was looking for a place to report this and I couldn't find it on your website. You need a better design.
    I was looking for a place to report this and I couldn't find it on your website. You need a better design.

Refer to the site again,

Then refer to the following post for further help on how to submit a hacking report.
    http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=3033142&postcount=4

Fill out the entire report as truthfully and clear as possible. At the end, make sure to attach the replay file from your replay folder, which can be located @ Start Menu > Documents > Cross Fire > Replays.

---

Wut kind of new designs?
    c.c
  • Le3oboZz wrote: »
    when are the changes coming?
    not soon !!!
  • Hi z8games.

CROSSFIRE IS FULL of HACKERS

Did you have a little, just a little time to fix this please ?

It becomes a SOOO BORING game.

In exemple, I reported a player since 13 days now, and he is still playing like nothing was.

REALLY IT BECOMES SO BORING

Thank you for reading.
    Refer to the site again,

Then refer to the following post for further help on how to submit a hacking report.
    http://forum.z8games.com/showpost.php?p=3033142&postcount=4

Fill out the entire report as truthfully and clear as possible. At the end, make sure to attach the replay file from your replay folder, which can be located @ Start Menu > Documents > Cross Fire > Replays.

---

Wut kind of new designs?
    c.c

Don't have the replay, did not record it. I'll do that next time.
    Don't have the replay, did not record it. I'll do that next time.

Make sure you save the replay so that it's there in your CF Replay file when you browse and attach it to your hacking report.

It is essential and necessary to the whole report. Without it, it would simply be considered a false report no matter how well you described the hacker and filled in the report.
    Make sure you save the replay so that it's there in your CF Replay file when you browse and attach it to your hacking report.

It is essential and necessary to the whole report. Without it, it would simply be considered a false report no matter how well you described the hacker and filled in the report.

Are you joking ?

No seriously, no matter how many times you send a hack report, the hackers will never get banned if they are ZP users.

Z8games support team, no, the whole studio is just carrying about money and not game quality nor satisfied consumers.

Don't say me that I'm wrong, I report hackers with replay and detailed description, result ? I waste my time and I'm not the only one who understood this. And if you want proof I will give you, I'm not a liar.

Actually, people no longer report anything, they just leave rooms or insult/spam the chat or just close the game. Why you said ? Simply go in game and ask a legit player why he dosen't use the report web form.

Now hacking is becoming a real business. The cheat developpers get money from their downloaded tools. The hack users create accounts, buy few ZP, hack alot, up characters in few weeks to a high level and sell them on the black forums. And oh! don't forget to rename the characters ofcourse.

Why all this is happening ? Because Z8games is sleeping. From time to time they give us some new events with SUPER new ZP crates. Lol ok ...

With no moderators in game and no real support service, the game becomes so boring.

If you don't believe me at all, create a new account (if you carry about your K/D rate) and try to play on Rookie, UK1/UK2/UK4 servers. Feel free to come back and leave an objective answer.

Have a nice day
  • affffffffffffffs

mooooooo i really hate the haks i need a anti hak
  • So funny! No need to play and getting raged, you only have to check the board.

My hint to all hack victims:
    - Don't play anymore
    - Hackers get bored, because there are only hacker in game
    - no more hacker, no mor serious gamer
    - Z8 gets bankrupted
    - Someone with more customercare buys crossfire
  • krethi wrote: »
    So funny! No need to play and getting raged, you only have to check the board.

My hint to all hack victims:
    - Don't play anymore
    - Hackers get bored, because there are only hacker in game
    - no more hacker, no mor serious gamer
    - Z8 gets bankrupted
    - Someone with more customercare buys crossfire

Your theory isn't going to work at all, a lot of people have put money into the game, and you expect them to leave for whatever amount of time?

Hackers wont get bored playing just against hackers, maybe some will, but you see like 5 of them in one room sometimes and they just sit there socializing, not caring.

There will always be competitive in CF.

Z8Games wont go backrupt due to the hackers buying ZP, and Metin 2 sales for ZP.

I doubt anyone else will buy Cross Fire, Z8 is perfect for it.
  • Hmmm

I stay well without Crossfire, at least that is an advantage.

Maybe i failed with "bankrupt", but the game never would be a cash cow like it was.

Maybe you don't have commercial knowledge: If the game is not profitable, they will sell it, if they can. And there are enough enthusiastic people interested in buying. But this will only work if they offer it in time, not when the game is rotten.

Will you bet on it? I do!
  • Yes there are alot of hackers today after update I have run into 2 in one game 3 in a free for all game all from same clan the goodburger clan all used flooting to some degre and speed hacking I have given up reporting normaly just becus it would take me to long to fill out the reports over and over again for the same game. But becas these hackers were from the same clan I did report them with replay. not that it will do any good ai still have maney reports from last year not opend. I have close to 20 pages of reports and mabe only 2 or 3 have been kicked. They need a better database handaler and better people or moor people to check the reports.
  • Fck this Game full of Hackers and Z8 sh!t on this just getting more fcking money from the legit Players get ur fcking ass up z8 and do some against those retar.ds