Completed survey but no points? (BMG Survey ONLY)

Comments

• bmgsupport wrote: »
    I look forward to working with everyone!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
    Blvd Media Group

Hi Jennifer,

Perhaps it would help some of our players if a list of countries that these survey's are unavailable in was made public?

Not sure if that's possible. Just trying to help!

And to our Z8 Gamers, please include the requested information when submitting an email to noreward@blvd-media.com.

1) Name of the Game:
    2) User ID
    3) The name of the offer that didn't convert
    4) The reward value of the offer
    5) A screenshot of the Thank You or Congratulations page so we may investigate the issue with the advertiser.
  • 10cvgxc.jpg
    I dont get the 3rd and 4th one....could anyone explain me how to do them?
  • I filled out a few numerous times with real info and i still never got anything. It says registration completed and all that stuff but no ZP. :(
  • MWAKILLZ1 wrote: »
    sparkles.gif
    I just asking how it works. Do you instantly get it?
    sparkles.gif
    On most of the offers yes, you should instantly get the reward. There might be some with a few min delay but for the most part it is instantly. You will know if it worked when the offer you filled out has a red X through it. Also at the bottom of the rewardTool you will see Lifetime points. Lifetime Points are the points you have recieved from the rewardTool since day 1...so that will always increase. Today are exactly that...just the points you have earned for the day, so that number will go up and down each day depending on what you do.

I hope that helps explain it a little better.

Jennifer
    Blvd Media Group
  • BOVme wrote: »
    i have sent email with the conformation emails i got for netflixs and blockbuster to the email indicated and no reply that was 2 days ago also did the first five on list and nothing
    NoIGN,

I know customer service has been working with a lot of people and they caught up everyone yesterday. Please send noreward@blvd-media.com and tell them Jennifer sent you and I will have them look for the email.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • mm this dude said he rewarded me with the points but i dont think i have it
    http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff353/kwevil/2.jpg
    Hello ownage85452,

I just spoke with customer service about your reward...they said they did reward you 375zp points...if you did not receive them please email them back and they can investigate it further.

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • Sundos wrote: »
    Yes, i seem to be having the same issue as well, it says i have earned 4500 zp but i have only received close to 2000.
    Hello Sundos,

Did you send customer service an email regarding your missing points? They can investigate that with the game admin to make sure the points were transfered correctly or not.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • t100yota wrote: »
    is there a daily limit? the reward tool says i have 14725 but my zp only says i only have 4225.
    There should not be a daily limit on our end...I will check with Admin to see if there is one for Z8.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • ty bmg support

ty for the reply i have got some of my zp witch is wonderfull
    i do have another question i dont get red x when i finish survey all it says when i try to redo is this page no longer availble does that mean i finished them?
    i tried a couple more yesterday and same thing happens nothing i did wat you said in previous post with pop ups and that didnt work if i need to i can send email with wat it says and looks like but as for conformations i dont know witch emails are witch
  • Gamorar wrote: »
    I completed one for 10000ZP and another for 5000ZP, but got no ZP. The thing is, I forgot to take a screenshot when I completed the offer, and now for some reason, the offers have disappeared off the flash applet.
    Oh well, I'll have to pay for ZP in the future, I guess.
    Hello Everyone,

I know there has been some questions going around about the Blockbuster and Netflix offers and why some people are not seeing the rewards. We just heard back from Blockbuster that if someone does a quick cancel of the account they are not acknowlaging the lead.

I would only sign up for those if you are really interested in using the service...if not then I would choose other offers.

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • im waiting for confo from netflixs on your end any idea how long that may take i already got my firtst movie lol
  • Striker133 wrote: »
    i think this is a great idea from z8 and the company that is supporting all (jennifer) but if there is all these problems is it really worth all the hassle and complaints to put it out until the issues are fixed? there is obviously problems with Zp no being rewarded and in some cases you being z8 might lose members bc they will lose all trust in what you may be telling them. now i am the owner/founder of a gaming clan as well as an administartor of everything ie-gaming servers as well as forums and i know that if was advertising something like this i would want to make 100% sure that the issues are fixed before i put it out to the public. not only to keep the trust and respect of my members but because its a pride thing, i want my work to be shown as being well done and thought out. now it may just be my expeirence but it seems that i am speeking for alot of people and not just myself. and FYI to z8 GM's i would be more then willing to try and help out as much as i can with any issues in the future or present...i know there have been a lack of manpower so just throwing that out there.
    Hello Striker133,

Thank you for your input and your williness to share your ideas. We are working closely with Z8 to make sure everything is working properly. As you know in technology the unexpected always happens...especially when so many people play a great game.

As far as so many complaints...in the scheme of things there has been not that many...in fact it has been shockingly low. There has been over 4mm points rewarded in 6 days. The complaints are less than .05%.

For those of you that have complaints we are commited to making sure all of them are resolved as quickly as possible.

I hope this gives a little better perspective of how things are going.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • He is referring to why and how users are given zp for completing the qualifying offers and surverys.
    This is why and how people are give points. Advertisers are looking for new ways to find customers.. when you provide your information to an offer, the advertiser uses this to market you new products. Unlike TV or regular banner ads...you actually get something of value (ZP points) for allowing the advertisers to express their messages.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • Paintkilla wrote: »
    I filled out a few numerous times with real info and i still never got anything. It says registration completed and all that stuff but no ZP. :(

Ditto. Maybe it's because we are in Nova Scotia, eh? Well, a couple worked for me, but not all the ones I did.
    bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello AMonster,

Send noreward@blvd-media.com and email showing some sort proof it was done and I am sure they will make sure you are rewarded.

I'll give it a try. Thanks nice lady.
  • NoIGN wrote: »
    There isn't one for 10000zp -.-
    there isnt one now but im sure there was before..remember the offers change all the time.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hi Jennifer,

Perhaps it would help some of our players if a list of countries that these survey's are unavailable in was made public?

Not sure if that's possible. Just trying to help!

And to our Z8 Gamers, please include the requested information when submitting an email to noreward@blvd-media.com.

1) Name of the Game:
    2) User ID
    5) A screenshot of the Thank You or Congratulations page so we may investigate the issue with the advertiser.
    Hello Everyone,

With regards to what countries our offers are in...currently we have offers in 31 different countries. The main countries we get offers for are: US, CA, UK, DE, AU, NO, PT, SW, DK, SE, NE, IR. The other countries should have at least 1 or 2 offers in...we get new offers everyday for all over the world. Its hard sometimes to find advertisers that are looking to place ads in Congo and other smaller countries.

The main countries I listed above should have new offers almost every day.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • 10cvgxc.jpg
    I dont get the 3rd and 4th one....could anyone explain me how to do them?
    Hello Psycopath373,
    Those offers look like cell phone pin submits. Those usually require you to input your cell phone number and you will get a pin confirmation on your cell phone that you will need to input into the site. The offer usually does not convert until the pin code you recieve is submitted and you get a confirmation from the web page.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • srry

jennifer i have 1 more question who do i make complaints to about 1 of your sponsors
    i have been recieving harrassing phone calls from the goverment grant people
    over 4 calls in 2 days and all times i ask to be removed from call list because i will not and never will give credit card # over phone
    i have been very nice with them till now
    on 9/29 2 calls
    on 9/30 2calls
    and today already 1 call
    all calls ending plse put me on do not call list
  • Paintkilla wrote: »
    I filled out a few numerous times with real info and i still never got anything. It says registration completed and all that stuff but no ZP. :(
    Hello Paintkilla,

Please make sure you take a screen shot of the completion page of the offer you fill out and send it to noreward@blvd-media.com. Also privde the below information and I am sure you will get your points.

1) Name of the Game:
    2) User ID

Sincerely,

Jennifer
    ty for the reply i have got some of my zp witch is wonderfull
    i do have another question i dont get red x when i finish survey all it says when i try to redo is this page no longer availble does that mean i finished them?
    i tried a couple more yesterday and same thing happens nothing i did wat you said in previous post with pop ups and that didnt work if i need to i can send email with wat it says and looks like but as for conformations i dont know witch emails are witch
    Hello BOVme,

If it did not X out then that usually means it did not convert because the information you provided did not meet the advertisers specific criteria..so that is probably why you do not see the offer again.

With regards to you no seeing the X are you using a proxy server? That would throw things off if you are.

Thanks,

Jennifer
    im waiting for confo from netflixs on your end any idea how long that may take i already got my firtst movie lol
    Hello BOVme,

Was this the first time you signed up for Netflix? Please recontact customer service at noreward@blvd-media.com and tell them I sent you regarding your netflix offer.

Thanks,

Jennifer
  • AMonster wrote: »
    Ditto. Maybe it's because we are in Nova Scotia, eh? Well, a couple worked for me, but not all the ones I did.

I'll give it a try. Thanks nice lady.
    No Problem! Just make sure you send in the screen shots...that helps CS a TON!
  • Striker133 wrote: »
    there isnt one now but im sure there was before..remember the offers change all the time.
    I check with the group that loads offers and they said we have never had one worth 10,000 points. The largest is 5,500.

Jennifer
  • i thought the guy wanted my character name not the account
    so the zp is on this account instead...
  • i recieved no points at all

I keep completing surveys, ive done about 6 now before i decided to do something about my problem. i complete the survey to the point where it says i should recieve zp, but i never hear a sound and i never get zp. (i.e-"reward payed after valid info submission". i will submit my real info and i do what it says but i never get zp. its wasting my time doing surveys for nothing and now i m getting spam all over my email and they send me spam and adverts on my phoine. Help please! p.s it doesnt work with any of the surveys. ANY
  • Mexico

can you put new surveys in mexico i just can win 500zp and is not usefull pls!!
  • waterspins wrote: »
    I keep completing surveys, ive done about 6 now before i decided to do something about my problem. i complete the survey to the point where it says i should recieve zp, but i never hear a sound and i never get zp. (i.e-"reward payed after valid info submission". i will submit my real info and i do what it says but i never get zp. its wasting my time doing surveys for nothing and now i m getting spam all over my email and they send me spam and adverts on my phoine. Help please! p.s it doesnt work with any of the surveys. ANY
    Hello Waterspins,

I am sorry to hear you are not getting credit... Have you tried the tips...Check them out below.

TIP #1: Make sure your browser supports cookies. Cookies are just one way to verify that it is really you completing the surveys. Test your browser here http://www.pageout.net/page.dyn/cookie_tester

TIP#2: Turn OFF all AD blockers and pop-up blockers (two different things). Sometimes advertisers won’t report your offer as completed because the “Thank You” page gets blocked.

TIP#3: Upon completing an offer, CLEAN YOUR BROWSING HISTORY (Cookies, Cache, Web Forms, etc.) before starting another offer.

Also make sure you read what you are subscribing to that way you dont get things you don't want.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • ownage885 wrote: »
    i thought the guy wanted my character name not the account
    so the zp is on this account instead...
    I just asked CS and they said that they are rewarding people on the username. It usually is some sort of name not a number. If you did not receive your points please contact CS at noreward@blvd-media.com and I am sure they can help.

Jennifer
  • Chaos13 wrote: »
    can you put new surveys in mexico i just can win 500zp and is not usefull pls!!
    I will put in the request to the offer people. I hope there are more advertisers looking for trafic in mexico!

Sincerely,

Jennifer
  • bmgsupport wrote: »
    Hello Waterspins,

I am sorry to hear you are not getting credit... Have you tried the tips...Check them out below.

TIP #1: Make sure your browser supports cookies. Cookies are just one way to verify that it is really you completing the surveys. Test your browser here http://www.pageout.net/page.dyn/cookie_tester

TIP#2: Turn OFF all AD blockers and pop-up blockers (two different things). Sometimes advertisers won’t report your offer as completed because the “Thank You” page gets blocked.

TIP#3: Upon completing an offer, CLEAN YOUR BROWSING HISTORY (Cookies, Cache, Web Forms, etc.) before starting another offer.

Also make sure you read what you are subscribing to that way you dont get things you don't want.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

Thank you for your help, Jennifer, but it unfortunatly didn't help me.the problem is that-like many other peoples' problem- It will say "points awarded on confirmation of e-mail." And then i will do all that and confirm my email. It will say: "thank you for joining...[whatever.com]", but i wont hear a sound and i wont get points. I do exactly what it tells me to do but i never get anything. I tried what you said, but it didn't work. should i attach some screenshots, or should i e-mail someone or get tech support?