Ghosts and Ghouls Halloween Tournament

Comments

• xABx wrote: »
    You're from FoE, I can't understand you.

u shouldnt be understanding us, cuz we make Dead people like you, who's trying to get attention, but got none, cuz the joke "Your from..., your opinion doesn't count" is like wut, last century?! lol
  • [Seashore][Seashore] Veteran Elite
    u shouldnt be understanding us, cuz we make Dead people like you, who's trying to get attention, but got none, cuz the joke "Your from..., your opinion doesn't count" is like wut, last century?! lol

You should continue via PM/VM's before you get yourselves in trouble. Please and thanks.
  • xABxxABx Squire
    3rd Grade English?
    Seashore wrote: »
    You should continue via PM/VM's before you get yourselves in trouble. Please and thanks.

You should <rainbows>.
  • xABx wrote: »
    You should <rainbows>.

You should too. Stop bringing Deb's thread off-topic.

And PS, trying to bypass the censor is against the rules. Might wanna edit that out.
  • lol you allow the JackHammer but not the Stakeout? makes sense...
  • RuyeAhF wrote: »
    lol you allow the JackHammer but not the Stakeout? makes sense...

That was like a week ago.

Debs has since then removed it because it's OP.
    RuyeAhF wrote: »
    lol you allow the JackHammer but not the Stakeout? makes sense...

This is a Halloween Tourney, so therefor at that time the Jackhammer was allowed due to it being a H-Ween weapon. Later since people were complaining about me not allowing the H-Ween shovel I removed all weapons from the same crate as it; the Jackhammer and the Gat Gun H-Ween. I also removed the Kriss.
    BobRawrs wrote: »
    That was like a week ago.

Debs has since then removed it because it's OP.

Thanks. ;)
  • BbackkBbackk Apprentice
    So can you give us an approximate date of the first match? Considering this is a halloween tourney it must be pretty far out?
  • so_flyso_fly Viscount
    will there be a post of all the teams compeeting ?
  • Danny][Danny][ Margrave
    Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    Can we vs Bond first round?

Lol, Bummer,
    we are not participating. Not that you didnt know already.
    Bbackk wrote: »
    So can you give us an approximate date of the first match? Considering this is a halloween tourney it must be pretty far out?

He wants it done by Halloween.
  • xABxxABx Squire
    G_host wrote: »

OMG dude you are so bad
    Bbackk wrote: »

We want it started soon, obviously. Pre-scheduling should only take a day or so. It all depends on the times we end up deciding on, and what opposing teams work out. It could end late September, or it could end in early December; there is no definite time, and an estimate would be very rough right now considering we don't have the total number of teams. I will get back to this when we can get an idea.
    G_host wrote: »

Yes, I will post all the teams competing, the brackets, and the order the matches will take place, and the default time for all matches.
  • so_flyso_fly Viscount
    We want it started soon, obviously. Pre-scheduling should only take a day or so. It all depends on the times we end up deciding on, and what opposing teams work out. It could end late September, or it could end in early December; there is no definite time, and an estimate would be very rough right now considering we don't have the total number of teams. I will get back to this when we can get an idea.

Yes, I will post all the teams competing, the brackets, and the order the matches will take place, and the default time for all matches.

any idea when? by the end of signups? I'd really like to know who and how many teams are competing.
  • Team

Clan Name: eLite[GM]
    Team Leader (Main Player 1): -Gm][siCk.
    Main Player 2:[EmP]-Sta[R]
    Main Player 3:RapidgunXX
    Main Player 4:[Dark]Night.

Main Player 5:bluesunred
    Sub 1:-i[A]lonsoO.
    Sub 2:-Knight?
    Sub 3:ploppify

Division:UK
  • No Beretta D:

Looks fun.
  • When we apply do we need to know who our s5 definitely will be?
    My team currently has 8 members we just aren't sure who to use as the 5th.
    SteaLthh wrote: »
    any idea when? by the end of signups? I'd really like to know who and how many teams are competing.

At the end of sign-ups and after HSR checking. Read below for more; I've got some news.

Okay, we're going to need more NA Teams. If we don't achieve at least 10 NA teams by the end of sign-ups, the NA Division will be dropped. This means all NA Teams that have signed up will not play in this tournament, and will not receive a prize. I'd start convincing other clans to get in on this if you want a shot at winning.

We're steadily increasing on UK Teams at the moment, and for now I don't believe this division is in any danger.

We will be increasing the sign-up period to two weeks rather than one, to hopefully get more NA Teams in.

SteZ wrote: »
    When we apply do we need to know who our s5 definitely will be?
    My team currently has 8 members we just aren't sure who to use as the 5th.

Yes, however this tourney requires 8 members; no more, no less. So basically all your players would have to go in.

5 mains, 3 subs, remember that.
  • JaaaaaaaayJaaaaaaaay Knight-Errant
    Sign-Up Application:
    Clan Name: Uranus
    Team Leader (Main Player 1): God?
    Main Player 2: saintVirtue
    Main Player 3: JudgeSims
    Main Player 4: -Bback
    Main Player 5: saintDespair
    Sub 1: SH0CKER.
    Sub 2: saintCryptic
    Sub 3: saintShadez

Division: NA
  • so_flyso_fly Viscount
    At the end of sign-ups and after HSR checking. Read below for more; I've got some news.

Okay, we're going to need more NA Teams. If we don't achieve at least 10 NA teams by the end of sign-ups, the NA Division will be dropped. This means all NA Teams that have signed up will not play in this tournament, and will not receive a prize. I'd start convincing other clans to get in on this if you want a shot at winning.

We're steadily increasing on UK Teams at the moment, and for now I don't believe this division is in any danger.

We will be increasing the sign-up period to two weeks rather than one, to hopefully get more NA Teams in.

Yes, however this tourney requires 8 members; no more, no less. So basically all your players would have to go in.

5 mains, 3 subs, remember that.

I'm about to sign my team up. How many more NA teams do we need?
  • so_flyso_fly Viscount
    Jaaaaaaaay wrote: »
    Sign-Up Application:
    Clan Name: Uranus
    Team Leader (Main Player 1): God?
    Main Player 2: saintVirtue
    Main Player 3: JudgeSims
    Main Player 4: -Bback
    Main Player 5: saintDespair
    Sub 1: SH0CKER.
    Sub 2: saintCryptic
    Sub 3: saintShadez

Division: NA

pm him the sign up application too.
  • JaaaaaaaayJaaaaaaaay Knight-Errant
    SteaLthh wrote: »
    pm him the sign up application too.

already did, just saw ppl doin here just wanted to make sure lol
  • i PMed Him the Teams Didnt Answer me .. Thats Means ma Team is IN or No ?..
  • XingGsXingGs Margrave
    i PMed Him the Teams Didnt Answer me .. Thats Means ma Team is IN or No ?..

It means that he still has to check it. (More me looking over all of the applicants for the Honorable Soldier Ribbon once he cuts all the IGNs out).
  • It means that he still has to check it. (More me looking over all of the applicants for the Honorable Soldier Ribbon once he cuts all the IGNs out).

Hmm IMa w8 ;)
    I'm not replying to the applications because I have to document them. So long as you get the applications in before sign-ups end you'll be fine, so don't fret it.

We need 8 more NA Teams or the NA Division will be dropped.
  • XingGsXingGs Margrave
    I'm not replying to the applications because I have to document them. So long as you get the applications in before sign-ups end you'll be fine, so don't fret it.

We need 8 more NA Teams or the NA Division will be dropped.

Seashore, I think that you need to edit your first post with the information of the NA sign-ups in bold.
    Seashore, I think that you need to edit your first post with the information of the NA sign-ups in bold.

Will do. :)
  • How do we sign up?
  • ProChromes wrote: »
    How do we sign up?
    • Clan-based: All team members must be in the same clan
    • 5 main players
    • 3 subs

Sign-Up Application:
    Clan Name:
    Team Leader (Main Player 1):
    Main Player 2:
    Main Player 3: