Ghosts and Ghouls Halloween Tournament

Comments

• Seashore wrote: »
    That's your opinion and can not be proven factual.

never waste ur coupons on this wep, at all ^^

1day more for sign up , yay.
  • djkologe1 wrote: »
    never waste ur coupons on this wep, at all ^^

1day more for sign up , yay.

Contrary to what you think, the HK MP7A1 is one of the funnest weapons in the game to use. Just ask anybody who has used it. If I had enough coupons right now to rent it, you could bet that I would definitely exchange them for the HK MP7A1.
  • Contrary to what you think, the HK MP7A1 is one of the funnest weapons in the game to use. Just ask anybody who has used it. If I had enough coupons right now to rent it, you could bet that I would definitely exchange them for the HK MP7A1.

go so apart the opinion. hehee

I dont like it: Not much dmg, ugly spray pattern , temp . ( the scope is funny , indeed.)

enough offtopic ^^
  • Silencers weapons are banned? and breath down and footstep down are allowed? what kind of rule is this? we GR arent gods u know, its not like we can PP thru spray of thousands of gun shots. If you are to ban silencers, might as well ban bdown with footstep down, make it fair for both teams, or allow silencers into the game.

Whether BL or GR has an advantage doesn't change anything anyways as you have to play both sides in a match. If the gunshots disturb you, then ask your team to stop spraying.
    djkologe1 wrote: »
    go so apart the opinion. hehee

I dont like it: Not much dmg, ugly spray pattern , temp . ( the scope is funny , indeed.)

enough offtopic ^^

The RoF is just amazing, I like this gun.
  • Whether BL or GR has an advantage doesn't change anything anyways as you have to play both sides in a match. If the gunshots disturb you, then ask your team to stop spraying.

The RoF is just amazing, I like this gun.

We're both over watching UK. Don't rackz while spectating.
  • Demoniite wrote: »

I'm modding the UK.

Imma eat you all alive.
    Who would ever trust an egy like you instead of me? I'll use omniscience rack, you'll be jelly ;)
    I'm modding the UK.

Imma eat you all alive.

Barbarian, can't British people cook?
    You're gonna be broadcasting some games as well?
    Rules are rules. The Tourney Managers and I have agreed on them and they're now set in stone.

Arguing about adding in silenced weapons despite the HK-MP7A1 or removing BD or FD will be useless, and a waste of time.

The knife is not an "OP" melee as some claim the axe, shovel, kukri, etc. are. It takes two slashes at a minimum, and a lucky right click to get a chance at one hitting you.

actually its not a lucky right click, there certain spots which a right click does 100 besides the head and stomach. Just saying.
  • Bbackk wrote: »
    actually its not a lucky right click, there certain spots which a right click does 100 besides the head and stomach. Just saying.

I know, ha ha. :p 'well-placed' would fit better instead of lucky.
  • There are no official signups just get. Seashore is working on them and getting them prepared. I am sure that he will post an update on this thread which will contain the link to a form where you can sign u your team.
  • will this tourney be broadcasted? Or atleast the final round? Recorded then put on youtube for clanmates and competitors to review their performance? I think this would be a good idea imo.
  • G_host wrote: »
    will this tourney be broadcasted? Or atleast the final round? Recorded then put on youtube for clanmates and competitors to review their performance? I think this would be a good idea imo.

I would love to commentate a game, I can broadcast it on Twitch or something but it'll be so laggy because of my internet. Maybe I can fraps and upload it in parts. :o
  • G_host wrote: »
    will this tourney be broadcasted? Or atleast the final round? Recorded then put on youtube for clanmates and competitors to review their performance? I think this would be a good idea imo.

it is certainly something we are considering, depending on the uptake, broadcasting every match probably wont be possible, but we will certainly try when we get to the latter stages (quarter//semi finals or so)
    I would love to commentate a game, I can broadcast it on Twitch or something but it'll be so laggy because of my internet. Maybe I can fraps and upload it in parts. :o

Same, if you want we can make arrangements on which game we fraps to upload them on YouTube and/or comment them together when we record it.
  • it is certainly something we are considering, depending on the uptake, broadcasting every match probably wont be possible, but we will certainly try when we get to the latter stages (quarter//semi finals or so)

I agree, it would be hard to broadcast every match. Broadcasting the latter stages sounds promising though. Keep me posted.
  • it is certainly something we are considering, depending on the uptake, broadcasting every match probably wont be possible, but we will certainly try when we get to the latter stages (quarter//semi finals or so)

With the recent Xsplit fixes I know that Saidin would be more than happy to let the SemiFinals and Finals be casted on the official channel, but it'd have to be casted by a MOD or someone on the competitive casting team, and I know there's a competitive caster on our list that is itching to do some GM casting, so if you guys do want to, give me a heads up and we'll do it officially with good gm shoutcasting. :)

(After casting we can get it uploaded to one of the members-in-charge of the tournament youtube's, however they have to trust a mod that has the official channel information (Rob, Kris, I, Christian, possibly you Natt?) to access their youtube in able to upload it. [You would change your pass, let us on, we'd click upload then log off, and you'd be able to change your pass back])

Edit: (To this specific quote response)

Talked to Natt about it, if the rest of you are up for it, the official channel will be available. (Just need to make sure we don't schedule during another event!)
    Seashore wrote: »
    Rules are rules. The Tourney Managers and I have agreed on them and they're now set in stone.

Arguing about adding in silenced weapons despite the HK-MP7A1 or removing BD or FD will be useless, and a waste of time.

The knife is not an "OP" melee as some claim the axe, shovel, kukri, etc. are. It takes two slashes at a minimum, and a lucky right click to get a chance at one hitting you.

I wouldn't say lucky. :p A good BL player can pretty easily one hit with a knife if they've used it for awhile, I know that if I don't feel like using my Axe, I usually use my knife over any other melee weapon. (Except when a new one comes out of course).

Though I agree that for a tournament, if you want it to be a bit more even across the fields, having knife-all is as fair as it'll get.
    ZenoRoarz wrote: »
    nvm just saw this, well I lost that due to abused crashing room glitch like 2-3 years ago... so how do I prove it unless a mod check for me

I can't say for positive yet, but if memory serves me correctly, and in these matters it usually does, what Ching says is true, he lost it for a room crash bug abuse. Though I'm going to try to get official confirmation for him if I can.
  • aBeliever wrote: »
    I just want to know where to apply ?

Trust me, it will be officially announced when the applications are live.
  • Trust me, it will be officially announced when the applications are live.

inbox thisgameowns with your street address / age and telephone address? Ok lemme apply now
  • Alright, guys! Sign-ups have started, so start applying! You can find the application in the thread under "Team Setup". Thanks!
  • A good thing that it will be broadcasted! I hope for my future tournaments it will be broadcasted too :rolleyes:

And Seashore, Jacky isn't allowed anymore? :(
    Alright, guys! Sign-ups have started, so start applying! You can find the application in the thread under "Team Setup". Thanks!

Seashore, may I please somehow assist with checking over the teams that have applied? I am terribly bored, waiting for when the tracker page updates and am sick of not having anything in my inbox. Just tell me what exactly I have to check for, and I will happily do it (I will even go through all of the applications if you want me to).
    ElseHD wrote: »
    And Seashore, Jacky isn't allowed anymore? :(
    Well, the Jackhammer-Halloween is a bit overpowered compared to most of the weapons that have been allowed so far in the rules. Also, it can put a continuous stream of pellets downrange nonstop for quite a long time. Also considering how large the pellet spray is, it would even outclass some of the silenced weapons (even if they were allowed in the tournament). Thus, in the sake of not giving the players on GR too overpowered a weapon, I am guessing that Seashore removed the Jackhammer-Halloween from the list of allowed weapons.
  • Seashore, may I please somehow assist with checking over the teams that have applied? I am terribly bored, waiting for when the tracker page updates and am sick of not having anything in my inbox. Just tell me what exactly I have to check for, and I will happily do it (I will even go through all of the applications if you want me to).

I'll be getting in touch w/ the staff tomorrow. For now, I'm off to bed.

Goodnight, my little angels. lol
  • Clan Name:GM.Cur$e

Team Leader: [Seal]*4Ce
    Main Player 2: Shou.
    Main Player 3: -eLy.siAn.
    Main Player 4: tokyo0000
    Main Player 5: RagE*_Prado

Sub 1: Judge.?
    Sub 2: onlymaster
    Sub 3: {to be added}

Division: UK
  • Hmmm Our team will Apply Soon.. Need to Get some things fixed 1st.
  • I suggest to adding

Link to profile:

For each player in the application
  • 'Danny wrote:
    [;3102098']I suggest to adding

Link to profile:

For each player in the application

Can we vs Bond first round?
  • Clan Name:GM.Cur$e

Team Leader: [Seal]*4Ce
    Main Player 2: Shou.
    Main Player 3: -eLy.siAn.
    Main Player 4: tokyo0000
    Main Player 5: RagE*_Prado

Sub 1: Judge.?
    Sub 2: onlymaster
    Sub 3: {to be added}

Division: UK

Please apply via PM. Thank you.
  • I must think about it ... I am too inactive now ..
This discussion has been closed.