Tilt. (Recede) LFT

13»

Comments

• Pist0la wrote: »
    u guys kinda need to stop on that losing and winning by a round stuff. Sure its close but it really doesnt matter. If you guys focus more on just plain winning than seeing how close u can get to pcp or LL then the results would be astronomical. A loss is a loss.

Also i dont keep tab on the winning thing just used a number from the past 3 days.

But we beat pCp and havent played LL yet. :P i <3 you pistola
  • BillyTilt wrote: »
    tori please get off my post your mad cause I cut you from my team yesterday was my true first day back get off me

LOL! Cut from .3xB oh god, what ever will I do.

Everytime you play it's like that.

So welcome back!
  • iD_Exhale wrote: »
    But we beat pCp and havent played LL yet. :P i <3 you pistola

Pcp is a diffrent story. They could randomly get torn apart in a scrim,but in client they're some kinda super team. Its as though they hold back.

Also i should gtfo of billies thread.
  • iTsTorI wrote: »
    LOL! Cut from .3xB oh god, what ever will I do.

Everytime you play it's like that.

So welcome back!

#2week team= 3xb
    EDIT: Like I said earlier It was off client.(Toward Pistola bout pcp)
  • srry for the double post but idog says this:

Dog.: aff.
    iDog.: i wanted to post em on the thread your trolling
    iDog.: and say i carry the team
    iDog.: =D
    of him going 1-7 and 1-9
    I love you idog lmao best kid to have on a team :D
    EDIT: Idog didnt even think yu were good billy...lol
  • Pist0la wrote: »
    That u did. I saw the screenies. I dont consider poop to be a carrier at all. Only you and swiyze.

lol my team is full of trollers i <3 it.

Imo me and swizye are the carriers (not by much), but frags dont necessarily matter.

I've seen matt, and cody make some insane clutches and perform pretty good against top teams.

Gl billy
  • im gonna join id gaming then leave just to see them rage on forums loll. this sh*ts entertaining.

OT: GL recede heard you were pretty good
  • iD_Exhale wrote: »
    Then tell me why on earth in ESL did I top and not brad? Why did poop middle? Dont worry ill wait.
    EDIT: Why did Matt carry? This kids clearly has Downs and thinks scrims are league matches.

fixed gL billy
  • kids are mad cuz we trash talk. trash talkers are automatically concidered bad in this game.
    Considering you can't back a word of it up, yeah.
    i know. thats what i said. we are considered bad cuz we trash talk when we can beat almost any team in this game with our s5.
    I haven't laughed so hard in my time on forums.
    iD_Exhale wrote: »
    We've beaten every top team except LifeLine, and LPK.

You've never beaten SYNR. Get your facts straight pls.
    is there seriously one thread you dont post on

i lmao, js
  • ima resolve this little flame war. iD Gaming wins thats final. Billy i lost all respect for you when you trashed me for leaving atfer you guys played LoL for more then a week straight. I heavnt played with you in a while but you have never been that good and you rep sucks ass (a result of never being able to stick to a team or stick to a team u made). you honestly have nothing over iD Gaming, who, other then their attitude (nows its only matt but who can change that ;) are a really good a solid team with an excellent leader and excellent players. considering youve remade the same team over 8 times billy, you have nothing on iD Gaming. the only thing i would say to iD Gaming is to be humble and not boast about rolling all these teams (however true they may be) cuz all your doing is inviting trouble. I lold at matt saying my bro (mini) blows on client LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

^
    out of most people i should be able to say this, knowing quit abit about Billy and that fact that my bro is in iD Gaming and i occsionaly see how they play.

/ thread

GL to iD Gaming and Billy
  • Phenatik wrote: »
    ima resolve this little flame war. iD Gaming wins thats final. Billy i lost all respect for you when you trashed me for leaving atfer you guys played LoL for more then a week straight. I heavnt played with you in a while but you have never been that good and you rep sucks ass (a result of never being able to stick to a team or stick to a team u made). you honestly have nothing over iD Gaming, who, other then their attitude (nows its only matt but who can change that ;) are a really good a solid team with an excellent leader and excellent players. considering youve remade the same team over 8 times billy, you have nothing on iD Gaming. the only thing i would say to iD Gaming is to be humble and not boast about rolling all these teams (however true they may be) cuz all your doing is inviting trouble. I lold at matt saying my bro (mini) blows on client LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

^
    out of most people i should be able to say this, knowing quit abit about Billy and that fact that my bro is in iD Gaming and i occsionaly see how they play.

/ thread

GL to iD Gaming and Billy

hahhahahaahha get off him
  • eBonxx wrote: »
    hahhahahaahha get off him

i havent talked to you since KW. all i remeber is moch kicking you for raging in a scrim lool

EDIT: luv your edit lool
  • yo all I got to say is this.... ready?!??!?!?! You essay means nothing becuase you dont know me the only people in this game that know me are loko forever steffen show

COOL STORY BRO. I can make sick 2 week teams imagine if I Made team that lasted??????? hmmmm may be in the future.
  • im just stating the facts as i see them. i pride myself in keeping up with all the new teams in order to be better knowledgable. but everything i said about iD gaming is the truth. so tell me billy? whats is your reason for continuously making new LFT threads and disbaning our teams. not troling just asking so you can prove to me how my 'essay' isnt true

EDIT: ive never been made at you, you started shyt after i left cuz u were mad. I told you guys to stop with the LoL and u agreed with me, then started playing yourself. i think more then a week of pubbing bymyself was plenty of time
    im just stating the facts as i see them. i pride myself in keeping up with all the new teams in order to be better knowledgable. but everything i said about iD gaming is the truth. so tell me billy? whats is your reason for continuously making new LFT threads and disbaning our teams. not troling just asking so you can prove to me how my 'essay' isnt true

well first of all when my true friends stopped playing I made teams to mess around then I got addicted to LoL ( Very True) came back and made a couple fun pub teams then made 3xB and it fell apart due to ego from everyone including me. Now me and Loko taking this seriously and wont disban because I can depend on Loko not to backstab me or leave overnight.

Didnt you play with cheaters?????
    well first of all when my true friends stopped playing I made teams to mess around then I got addicted to LoL ( Very True) came back and made a couple fun pub teams then made 3xB and it fell apart due to ego from everyone including me. Now me and Loko taking this seriously and wont disban because I can depend on Loko not to backstab me or leave overnight.

Didnt you play with cheaters?????

no i played with people falsly accused of cheating with no proof. we were a good team and the people who called the cheats repented anyways. as i said, i got no beef with u or loko, but looks like some of that ego is still there. Gl anyways, hopefully this team will work out. see you in wogl/esl
    no i played with people falsly accused of cheating with no proof. we were a good team and the people who called the cheats repented anyways. as i said, i got no beef with u or loko, but looks like some of that ego is still there. Gl anyways, hopefully this team will work out. see you in wogl/esl

its not ego I have to stand up for myself. I aint a gamer nerd. I like video games but I have a personality of a football player..... sorry just the way I am I dont take sh1t from anyone
    its not ego I have to stand up for myself. I aint a gamer nerd. I like video games but I have a personality of a football player..... sorry just the way I am I dont take sh1t from anyone

u kinda just contracited yourself but w.e. i wasnt trying to start anthing, i was stating what i saw and asking if it was accurate. as i said, i have no beef, nor do i want beef with you or anyone
  • Considering you can't back a word of it up, yeah.

I haven't laughed so hard in my time on forums.

You've never beaten SYNR. Get your facts straight pls.

I wasn't counting a dead team. AFF