Ghosts and Ghouls Halloween Tournament

Comments

• That extremely large image just shows that you were banned, not that racially slurring was the reason for the loss of your honourable soldier ribbon.

read kid. says for harassment. derp
  • You really are stupid. If you get banned period for anything you lose the ribbon. Hence the fact I lost it. What more proof do you need?
  • Hey light you guys think you can take on 5 water pokemon at once? To be exact, 5 magickarps. All of us will be using flail. No match for us.
  • Say my main gets banned for hacking and I lose the honorable, then I get banned for harassment... I take a screenshot of the when I was banned for harassment, not hacking, and get away with it.

You could easily be lying about how you lost it. That's common sense though... Obviously you don't have any.

I agree with Vogue right now. I guess that the evidence has to be presented to Seashore and he will make his own decision based off of it.

Now, can we please calm down and have a mature conversation here (I know that you were not the one provoking in this instance, Vogue).
  • Tgo <3.
    Anyways, I'm quite anxious for the tournament, and curious as to who all's going to sign up :)

Me too, but I will be able to help Seashore sort through everybody. If the NA part gets shut, hopefuly I will be able to assist in overwatching the UK server games with NattNatt.
  • Ill sign up with 5 diff clans soon, sounds good? kthxbai <3

#TeamFer
  • Me too, but I will be able to help Seashore sort through everybody. If the NA part gets shut, hopefuly I will be able to assist in overwatching the UK server games with NattNatt.

As we can't chat in spectator more, we should all hop on mumble or vent to spout nonsense during the game (of course to share our doubts on players too :rolleyes:)
  • As we can't chat in spectator more, we should all hop on mumble or vent to spout nonsense during the game (of course to share our doubts on players too :rolleyes:)

Well, that is what Seashore has been working on with the Mumble admins as of yet. If anything, they will be able to move us all to a locked/private channel for the duration of the games.

Port-forward a vent server :cool:
    8 Free spots.

Which remind me. I am the LT on a clan vent. The leader would allow me to make a separate channel for the overwatchers/mods of the tourney.

@Seashore Do you want me to try this out with you later today?
  • Can I get on? I wanna hear dat sexy voice of yours.

No more off topic posts. Let's continue in VM's/PM's after this.

But no, I cannot get on right now, as it is currently 4:00 AM and my mom would kill me.

But can we do it at the same time frame later today like we did for the tinychat with Natt?
    (Yes, I do realize that it might be a bit late for you.).
  • Alright, enough with the off-topic immaturity. He provided proof, and it will be examined. I don't just say, "Yup, screenshot, he's clear." Yes, Cookie, he could have hacked in the past and screenshotted this instead, but it also could be the reason he was actually banned, so you have no right to go at him and castigate him, because you do not have proper knowledge of the situation.

So far I we've got 3 NA Teams and 4 UK Teams. Hopefully we'll get more in soon. If not, I may reduce the minimum to 5 teams per division.

As for the Vent/Mumble server/room I've already talked with NattNatt about it and he'll make us a room or we can use his in the Mumble. When/If we get to do the broadcasts I believe we'll be in the Twitch Staff room, but I'm still unsure about the details.
  • Proof

What do I need to prove my clan mate wasn't hacking?
  • GL with the tournament!
    Wish I could play as well.
  • jdilla wrote: »
    What do I need to prove my clan mate wasn't hacking?

Proof.. Screenshot(s) of Support Tickets or something of the sort.

@Slick,

I'm sure WAL has at least 8 GM players..? ;)
  • Seashore wrote: »
    Proof.. Screenshot(s) of Support Tickets or something of the sort.

@Slick,

I'm sure WAL has at least 8 GM players..? ;)
    Ok. How about video proof. He will record his screen with some form of recording software and Post it on Youtube. I will link you to it after he is done.
  • jdilla wrote: »
    Ok. How about video proof. He will record his screen with some form of recording software and Post it on Youtube. I will link you to it after he is done.

no.

Anyone could go in game, without hacks turned on, and record.

even if they previously used them.
    Alright, enough with the off-topic immaturity. He provided proof, and it will be examined. I don't just say, "Yup, screenshot, he's clear." Yes, Cookie, he could have hacked in the past and screenshotted this instead, but it also could be the reason he was actually banned, so you have no right to go at him and castigate him, because you do not have proper knowledge of the situation.

So far I we've got 3 NA Teams and 4 UK Teams. Hopefully we'll get more in soon. If not, I may reduce the minimum to 5 teams per division.

As for the Vent/Mumble server/room I've already talked with NattNatt about it and he'll make us a room or we can use his in the Mumble. When/If we get to do the broadcasts I believe we'll be in the Twitch Staff room, but I'm still unsure about the details.

I know iSpray and Panthers will sign up if they haven't already. Mobstarz as well.
  • Stealthh wrote: »
    I know iSpray and Panthers will sign up if they haven't already. Mobstarz as well.

Good, good.
  • How come you're closing the sign ups on august 14 when the tournament is on halloween ? that leaves a big time gap for drama to occur and teams to fall apart dontcha think
  • KingRazza wrote: »
    How come you're closing the sign ups on august 14 when the tournament is on halloween ? that leaves a big time gap for drama to occur and teams to fall apart dontcha think

This is a very good point. A tourney should always follow right after signups close to prevent said things from happening.
    How come you're closing the sign ups on august 14 when the tournament is on halloween ? that leaves a big time gap for drama to occur and teams to fall apart dontcha think

Well, in my opinion, the tourney expects solid and stable teams, not just stacking talents in a team. Also, the tournament ends near Halloween, so it might start early depending on the number of participants, plus organizing it must be a pain and require some time.

@Seashore : you should add a rule about insulting and flaming and ask players to take screenshots of this kind of behavior, as we will be spectators and won't he able to see the chat.
  • Watch out, it may be lag beetween players.
  • It should be played Lab only. Not saying the other maps are bad or unplayable, just that many players experience much more fps lag in the other maps.

Just a thought.
  • Well, in my opinion, the tourney expects solid and stable teams, not just stacking talents in a team. Also, the tournament ends near Halloween, so it might start early depending on the number of participants, plus organizing it must be a pain and require some time.

@Seashore : you should add a rule about insulting and flaming and ask players to take screenshots of this kind of behavior, as we will be spectators and won't he able to see the chat.

You were right about the solid and stable part but went off in a different direction with just stacking talent. .____. The deadline for sign ups should be reconsidered or at least put up a 2nd sign up to reassure that the teams who signed up are actually playing by confirming it or something.

xABx wrote: »
    It should be played Lab only. Not saying the other maps are bad or unplayable, just that many players experience much more fps lag in the other maps.

Just a thought.

Metro Smooooooooke too strong.
  • xABx wrote: »
    It should be played Lab only. Not saying the other maps are bad or unplayable, just that many players experience much more fps lag in the other maps.

Just a thought.

Lmao, I totally agree.
    It's impossible for me to play Metro, FPS goes down to 5 ish when under smoke lol.

Erm, well, we have to pre-schedule, and then opposing teams have to confirm the times with each other or rearrange a new time if the default one will not work. That itself will take a week or two, then we have the 2nd round, semi-finals then finals. Also, we have to worry about if we can get this thing broadcasted or not, it's not as easy as, "Let me use the official CF Channel for this tournament!". I've talked w/ Rex and we're trying to get something worked out.
    Well, in my opinion, the tourney expects solid and stable teams, not just stacking talents in a team. Also, the tournament ends near Halloween, so it might start early depending on the number of participants, plus organizing it must be a pain and require some time.

Will do.
    Sh4dShot wrote: »
    Watch out, it may be lag beetween players.

This is the reason for separate divisions.

*Edit:
    xABx wrote: »

Just a thought.

We like to keep it random. :) Good thought though.
    We like to keep it random. :) Good thought though.

What do you mean?
  • xABx wrote: »
    What do you mean?

We want different maps, not just one.

Also, we're currently at 7 UK Teams and 3 NA Teams.
    Erm, well, we have to pre-schedule, and then opposing teams have to confirm the times with each other or rearrange a new time if the default one will not work. That itself will take a week or two, then we have the 2nd round, semi-finals then finals. Also, we have to worry about if we can get this thing broadcasted or not, it's not as easy as, "Let me use the official CF Channel for this tournament!". I've talked w/ Rex and we're trying to get something worked out.

Why are you sweating over getting it broadcast?
    I don't think a lot of people cares if the finals are broadcast.

I for one don't think its necessary.
  • 'Danny wrote:
    [;3108023']Why are you sweating over getting it broadcast?
    I don't think a lot of people cares if the finals are broadcast.

I for one don't think its necessary.

It's not, but it would:

1. Attract more teams
    2. Make it more fun

That's how I see it anyhow.
This discussion has been closed.