Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• kivisv1973 wrote: »
    Yes you are the kings of this damn game only our computers are not fit for this game.
    RAM-10Gb
    AMD A8-5600K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 3.60 GHz-
    processor

video card-4Gb-GeForce GTX 1050Ti
    FPS-140/20(ZM)

Before update 210-240fps
    After update 70-110fps
    The PROBLEM is their game not our PC'S.
  • No errors since clean install (20/02/21).....until about 20 minutes ago then 3 errors in 4-5 minutes......... then fine again

There are clearly still problems with the servers.....another update soon to add to the haystack :(
  • The patch that added 64bit, it felt so smooth playing. Didn't notice any killing behind walls or dying behind wall issues. then few days later they did a maintenance and then everything seemed laggy again.
  • Friday 26/2/2021 server down again!
    The Best Trash Game Ever!
  • Saturday 26/2/2021 server down again!
    The Best Trash Game Ever!

Yes all players in room 8000ping and massive errors!
  • This game is to utterly utterly bad now. What a shame. I think they are running it down until Crossfire X comes out for X Box only, no more PC. They obviously don't care, how could it possibly take this long - months and months, to fix a server issue? And they still take money of people, it should be illegal to trade while their product is so useless.
  • Saturday 20/2/2021 cheat kids are back!:):):)
    Vip kick kills all room and he change his name for cant find him!
    Well done z8games!

Are they hitting you with a kick? Today, the man got ffa kills 200 kills in 2 minutes with sheep mode knife of the village that came in the last 3 minutes of the sheep mode map. The guys are very pro. you ? :mad:Now I'm laughing at the state of the game. From where to where.
  • Saturday 27/2/2021 server down!
    Keep going z8games!
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6945420][USER="27801644"]kivisv1973[/USER]

No, i don't have latest or the best hardware , but is working ok for my needs.

On your specs you have bottleneck between CPU and GPU, A8-5600K is too weak for GTX 1050ti,

Here is an estimated bottleneck when CPU and GPU run at 100% load sametime :
    https://pc-builds.com/calculator/A8-5600K_APU/GeForce_GTX_1050_Ti/0nn0VZ8A/10/100

You can also test: run game in a window mode 1024x768, so you can see CPU usage while you play a ZM game for test
    (open task manager->performance, or use speed fan, or any other program to see CPU and GPU usage if possible)
    If CPU reach higher usage up to 100% then GPU is waiting for CPU.

Also 10 GB ram is a weird combination, clearly not running in a dual channel mode, see if you can change something to made your system ram to work in dual channel
    You need 2 memory modules with same capacity, speed and latency, as 4+4 GB or 8+8 GB if is possible. [/QUOTE]

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Friday 26/2/2021 3 times server down and Saturday 27/2/2021 2 times server down!
    You still support this game? Log in now and check the game situation.
    Check game and after speak!
  • Not fixing the servers for such a long time is just spitting players in the face. Can't play always dc, frozen abyss last boss 30 min and CF_Error well done Z8. Close this game. DO NOT ADD ANOTHER STUPID EVENTS. Closing this game will be the best solution.
  • can anyone tell us what is happening with this game and how long will this situation last? do i mean europe servers? or is it just another joke made z8 games?
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6945428][USER="12911421"]TornadoWing[/USER]

Servers issues are still present - there is no announcement to say are 100% fixed.
    Some players get d/c a lot more often then others i saw that while i was playing different game mods.
    I can't know the reason and can't verify anything from server side since i'm not a z8 employee.

Sametime i'm online for more then 2 hours right now, not get any d/c, only one room error so far ( all players get out from room with no err ).

Anyway each player that experience those kind of issues can send a support ticket including details as : server, game mode, error message get ( if any ) and own IP over internet.[/QUOTE]

Liar!!!
    Ask all the players and see the truth!
    All servers are broken!
    Chat no works too some times.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6945428][USER="12911421"]TornadoWing[/USER]

Servers issues are still present - there is no announcement to say are 100% fixed.
    Some players get d/c a lot more often then others i saw that while i was playing different game mods.
    I can't know the reason and can't verify anything from server side since i'm not a z8 employee.

Sametime i'm online for more then 2 hours right now, not get any d/c, only one room error so far ( all players get out from room with no err ).

Anyway each player that experience those kind of issues can send a support ticket including details as : server, game mode, error message get ( if any ) and own IP over internet.[/QUOTE]

You are making fun of us completely!!! Respect players!!!!
  • 27/02/2021, 6PM55
    10min ago i was disconnected suddenly, and i wasn't the only one. When i logged, the server was full. But when i got disconnected and being back again, the blue gauge had halved ! That moment , i knew that's wasn't my PC or my wifi because i wasn't alone in that case. Your server is laggy since the beggining, i swear CF gonna die verry soon than i've execpted. European doesn't play that sh*t and American are too smart for playing that crappy game, they have good pc specs. The only thing that keep the game alive : Egyptians and Turks... I'm about to leave and unistall that crappy game. There's too much good FPS game in the world for letting Z8games getting on my nerves.
  • Hello everyone, it's impossible to play. Dropped from rating battles. + In addition to all this, statistics also take away.

It is impossible to carry out missions in ordinary rooms, because at any moment you are kicked out of the room "the server is full".

I am from Russian servers and there were no such problems, the administration of the servers fixes everything on the same day, even if they have some problems.

But, as I understand it, it is not the players that are important to you.

I don't think I will play this localization anymore.
    As long as programmers are drinking coffee and not solving problems, there will be even fewer people in this game. Fewer people - less donation.
  • Well, I think it really needs a great care if I get disconnet even while training with boots today. :eek:
  • pls dont tell me the compensation is 3 days free vip. we suffer from the bad server for a week and at the end comes all server free vip
  • Suni123004 wrote: »
    pls dont tell me the compensation is 3 days free vip. we suffer from the bad server for a week and at the end comes all server free vip

It's not just a week, it's about 4 months.
    JackPain (Sweden)
  • Compensation
    1. 50 x prime beast crates
    2. 50 x noble beast crates
    3. 90 days vip character
    4. 30.000 zp free for all

Impossible not going to happen too expensive to give
  • I agree TornadoWing is Mr ALPHA Aggressive Man HhHhhH
  • I agree TornadoWing is Mr ALPHA Aggressive Man HhHhhH

Tell them thanks for the trash game that give you...4 months now game is nightmare.
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6945442][USER="12911421"]TornadoWing[/USER]
    [USER="27831256"]streetduke[/USER]

Using 2 accounts won't made your opinion stronger then others.

Btw i'm streaming for 2 hours already on my twitch just to see how much i can stay login until game close or something.

On the beginning of stream i get disconnect from Eu Alpha and NA Alpha when i try to join room, game not close, just trow me to server selection - so clearly i can't play on any of those servers.

Therefore i move on EU Foxtrot (Test) - and i finish my kills on SD Eagle Eye and Ghost SnD ... was not all short games, some took more then 20 minutes .

So no i don't make fun of you, as i say some players can play while other not, please send a ticket with required details if you wish to help.[/QUOTE]

I just ignore you kid!
    You like be liar!!!
  • [QUOTE=[MOD]ShadowRo;n6945442][USER="12911421"]TornadoWing[/USER]
    [USER="27831256"]streetduke[/USER]

Using 2 accounts won't made your opinion stronger then others.

Btw i'm streaming for 2 hours already on my twitch just to see how much i can stay login until game close or something.

On the beginning of stream i get disconnect from Eu Alpha and NA Alpha when i try to join room, game not close, just trow me to server selection - so clearly i can't play on any of those servers.

Therefore i move on EU Foxtrot (Test) - and i finish my kills on SD Eagle Eye and Ghost SnD ... was not all short games, some took more then 20 minutes .

So no i don't make fun of you, as i say some players can play while other not, please send a ticket with required details if you wish to help.[/QUOTE]

Agreeing with someone else means having 2 accounts?
    You have great logic.
    Too bad you get wasted on this game.
  • Painanator wrote: »

It's not just a week, it's about 4 months.

Hey welcome!
    Long time to see you in Forum.

• Impossible not going to happen too expensive to give

Some time should give us a generous Compensation!
    If they want to be fair.
    My personal opinion is that they will not give anything.
  • I always get Disconnect from server. my friend's too
  • The game shuts down every 5 to 10 minutes(Dc.Failed vs.)
    Fps keeps dropping.
    Ping is constantly rising.
    We're really tired now.
    Enough is that you tormented us that much.
    When will you tell us we will play this game smoothly?
    I'm leaving my spirits in a terrible way from the game that I played for fun.
    I will almost break the computer on anger.
    Enough is enough so much torment
  • chen17 wrote: »
    Every 5 minutes, 10 minutes the game fails.
    Fps keeps dropping.
    Ping is constantly rising.
    We're really tired now.
    Enough is that you tormented us that much.
    When will you tell us we will play this game smoothly?
    I'm leaving my spirits in a terrible way from the game that I played for fun.
    I will almost break the computer on anger.
    Enough is enough so much torment

Go buy new vip char and 9a91 vip and they will fix this!:rolleyes:
    You are right but this company is the worst!