An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• LIFE_TAK3R wrote: »

Fail quote is fail.

Sorry Lolli, but G4Box will never make an original gun of their own.

END OF DISCUSSION

Isn't the AK-Knife the only one of its kind?

• Isn't the AK-Knife the only one of its kind?

yes. im pretty sure it is.
    btw why is the quotes messed up?
  • Frostyyx_x wrote: »

yes. im pretty sure it is.
    btw why is the quotes messed up?

That's 1 point for G4Box.
  • Frostyyx_x wrote: »

That's 1 point for G4Box.

and 0 points for me and chu. :(

• and 0 points for me and chu. :(

:( try deleting the #s and comma and anything before [QUOTE=
  • :( try deleting the #s and comma

NVM :[

oh... :( lol.
  • CF CN does have an AK47 Knife. Just so you know. But, as Lolli pointed out, they do not have the Silver weapons.
  • CF CN does have an AK47 Knife. Just so you know. But, as Lolli pointed out, they do not have the Silver weapons.

Oh i thought you meant original weapons like not copying the real world.

haha there for we better some how. peace. imma hit the bed. :O
  • Ur stats would need a bit more work thow but hope fully it would get the m4 stile scop not the lousy zoom..

Fail quote is fail.

END OF DISCUSSION

Nobody ask you to get involved,so keep out it.
    and check our quote before talking rubbish. :)
  • justininin wrote: »
    Hey i can't help putting "Dude" i think most people on here are guys. of course. Umm maybe they dont have BP? Ok your basically saying Opinions are based on false facts? Not true. I think your jacket looks nice. Not a false fact. Its not a fact. The jacket cannot be proven that its "Nice". So basically you were saying false facts. Theres a difference between false facts and opinions. False facts are not Opinions. False facts can be proven "False". Opinions can't. "Grass is black" False fact because grass is not black and it can be proven not to be black(Not touched or burned). unless burnt which = ashes or dirt. "Shirts are cool" Cannot be proven wrong cannot be proven right. Thats an opinion. Now you can go slap your self because this convo is over. I basically won it. I mean what else can you say? You put down supposedly "Opinions" i say there "False facts" which they are and I can prove it to. So I win?

You win nothing, please stop talking nonsense.

When someone expresses his feelings or thoughts about someone or something, whatever those feelings/thoughts are, it is an opinion. Period.

This has nothing to do with whether you can prove it or not. This is just stupid. If I say "I think the grass looks gray" you say it's a false fact not an opinion because it can be proven grass isn't gray ? NO. I said "I think it looks", it's a thought, it's my personal view, it's my opinion even if it is wrong.
    Besides, what if I have Achromatopsia ? In this case, it's a fact that for me, the grass looks gray, so me saying that is somewhat true. So is it now an opinion, a fact, a false fact ?

One's OPINION is what one THINK, whatever that is.
    Whether this opinion is right or wrong then depends on if it is supported by logical arguments or not.

Back on topic, Lolli's idea is better than for example D-Eagle Scope. A lot of people says that the scope is useless, so it ends up being a D-Eagle +2 bullets looking cool but inferior to the Camo version.
    AK-Custom would have a suppressor which by itself is a good enough reason to add it. Then you have the reflex scope, which is way better than the strange zoom of the AK-Scope.
    And if it's added, the one-shot semi-automatic mode while scoped would be the cherry on the cake.
    So I support this idea (even if I want other weapons before it).
  • Okay, it looks like I've got my work cut out for me. So here goes nothing...
    LIFE_TAK3R wrote: »
    the only thing that i agree with you is that we dont have ak47 with suppressor,that doesnt mean we get a new ak for sk of silencer. :)

next time try to be less rude kk
    For someone that decides for others whether or not they need something, you have right to tell me not to be rude next time. And the Suppressor is not the only difference between the AK47 Scope and the AK47 Custom I'm suggesting. Something you would have noticed if you had INDEED read this thread. Instead you probable skimmed through it, if at all looked beyond page 1 before hitting the reply button, and missed all the motivational posts.
    Wow. IT DOESNT HAVE A SILENCER. ALL AK47S AREN'T THE SAME. THEY ARE ALL UNIQUE IN THEIR OWNS WAYS.
    hear hear.
    justininin wrote: »
    Hey i can't help putting "Dude" i think most people on here are guys.
    So basically you are saying you can't help being stupid, nor read what a signature says under each of my posts?

Oh, and the rest of your post I'm not ever going to dignify with a response. I feel my IQ dropping by just looking at the mountain of BS you just posted there. But no worries. I looks like others are willing to argue with you on that matter.
    Funny, a few posts further you say the exact opposite, by acknowledging that our BP guns are unique to our version.
    Frostyyx_x wrote: »
    Sup. Great idea. i love it, btw not to be mean. but u spelt available wrong in stats. just saying ^.^
    Yeah, I noticed, but its too late to change that now.
    No need for spell checks, huh Lolli?
    Spell Check doesn't work on the program I used to make that thing.
    TehFiendKd wrote: »
    Ur stats would need a bit more work thow but hope fully it would get the m4 stile scop not the lousy zoom..
    Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks the screen zoom scopes are a cheap graphical solution.
    LIFE_TAK3R wrote: »
    Nobody ask you to get involved,so keep out it.
    and check our quote before talking rubbish. :)
    No one asked you to come in here and start something either. Pot calling the kettle black much?
    You win nothing, please stop talking nonsense.

When someone expresses his feelings or thoughts about someone or something, whatever those feelings/thoughts are, it is an opinion. Period.

This has nothing to do with whether you can prove it or not. This is just stupid. If I say "I think the grass looks gray" you say it's a false fact not an opinion because it can be proven grass isn't gray ? NO. I said "I think it looks", it's a thought, it's my personal view, it's my opinion even if it is wrong.
    Besides, what if I have Achromatopsia ? In this case, it's a fact that for me, the grass looks gray, so me saying that is somewhat true. So is it now an opinion, a fact, a false fact ?

One's OPINION is what one THINK, whatever that is.
    Whether this opinion is right or wrong then depends on if it is supported by logical arguments or not.
    And that's exactly what I've been saying to him as well. Good to see at least some understands this.
    Back on topic, Lolli's idea is better than for example D-Eagle Scope. A lot of people says that the scope is useless, so it ends up being a D-Eagle +2 bullets looking cool but inferior to the Camo version.
    AK-Custom would have a suppressor which by itself is a good enough reason to add it. Then you have the reflex scope, which is way better than the strange zoom of the AK-Scope.
    And if it's added, the one-shot semi-automatic mode while scoped would be the cherry on the cake.
    So I support this idea (even if I want other weapons before it).
    I really like your "semi-automatic mode while scoped in" idea. This would set the AK47 Custom even further apart from the AK47 Scope, and would add to my original plan of turning the AK47 from close/mid range sprayer to a tactical assault rifle. Thank you for that brilliant contribution. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • kk
    first: we all know that Z8 only copy paste,so your idea will never make it here.
    For god sake they even copied the billboard thats written in &?246$&%$3 language and here they are telling us to use english only, eeeeh my @$$ english only. what does it say ?

64306086.png

second: (Dont) say something that i didnt say kk, i told you "next time try to be less rude"
    and you said "you have right to tell me not to be rude next time",spot the differnce, you change what i said completely,bad habit.

I told you TRY TO BE (LESS) RUDE,I didnt say NOT TO BE RUDE.
    I knew you going to be rude when you going to reply back, and you just did.

third: Dont use phrase on me kk,use it on other people not me.
    The last quastion that you answered it wasnt for you it was for omgtheycham what ever was his name.

NOTE: I told you ur AKc & AKs sound the same, then u start talking ***** about what i said.

LAST BUT NOT LESS.
    I hope z8 would make the ak47 custom a reality. i have no problem with that,I will go and buy it, (IF) we got it. no chance in hell we getting something genuine. thats fact.

so eeeeeh i leave it there......
    kk
    first: we all know that Z8 only copy paste,so your idea will never make it here.
    For god sake they even copied the billboard thats written in &?246$&%$3 language and here they are telling us to use english only, eeeeh my @$$ english only. what does it say ?

64306086.png

second: (Dont) say something that i didnt say kk, i told you "next time try to be less rude"
    and you said "you have right to tell me not to be rude next time",spot the differnce, you change what i said completely,bad habit.

The last quastion that you answered it wasnt for you it was for omgtheycham what ever was his name.

NOTE: I told you ur AKc & AKs sound the same, then u start talking ***** about what i said.

LAST BUT NOT LESS.
    I hope z8 would make the ak47 custom a reality. i have no problem with that,I will go and buy it, (IF) we got it. no chance in hell we getting something genuine. thats fact.

that signs probly gunna get changed before its released.
  • Rorzer wrote: »
    that signs probly gunna get changed before its released.

I agree.... It will propably say Crossfire after patch
    kk

64306086.png

LAST BUT NOT LESS.

is he talking to hisself
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Okay, it looks like I've got my work cut out for me. So here goes nothing...

For someone that decides for others whether or not they need something, you have right to tell me not to be rude next time. And the Suppressor is not the only difference between the AK47 Scope and the AK47 Custom I'm suggesting. Something you would have noticed if you had INDEED read this thread. Instead you probable skimmed through it, if at all looked beyond page 1 before hitting the reply button, and missed all the motivational posts.

hear hear.

So basically you are saying you can't help being stupid, nor read what a signature says under each of my posts?

Oh, and the rest of your post I'm not ever going to dignify with a response. I feel my IQ dropping by just looking at the mountain of BS you just posted there. But no worries. I looks like others are willing to argue with you on that matter.

Funny, a few posts further you say the exact opposite, by acknowledging that our BP guns are unique to our version.

Yeah, I noticed, but its too late to change that now.

Spell Check doesn't work on the program I used to make that thing.

Looks like I'm not the only one that thinks the screen zoom scopes are a cheap graphical solution.

No one asked you to come in here and start something either. Pot calling the kettle black much?

And that's exactly what I've been saying to him as well. Good to see at least some understands this.

I really like your "semi-automatic mode while scoped in" idea. This would set the AK47 Custom even further apart from the AK47 Scope, and would add to my original plan of turning the AK47 from close/mid range sprayer to a tactical assault rifle. Thank you for that brilliant contribution. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    OMG im soo offended sheesh cry me a river damn. im an AK fan and I disagree with this BS because its not gonna happen.. G4box copies and paste everything. Seriously... Get a brain. No i keep losing IQ because this is so stupid, and so are you apparently. We have to many versions of M4a1 and AK ok. Those 2 guns have the most versions. Why can't we work on some other guns?? Like K-2 or DSR-1.. idk anything sheesh
    Ok this is why its not going to happen
    1. ok first the gun is quiet but yet it only -1 on power
    2. No powerful gun has a silencer. Putting a silencer on that thing is like putting a silencer on a M60adv or Rpk. Its useless.
    3. We get 95% of guns from CF china.
    4. The weight should be increased by more than 1 but by at minmum 4.
    5. Power should be decreased to 87-91
    6. Recoil should be decreased 3-7
    7. Rof should be increased 2-4
    8. who cares if the guns loud? Honestly if the gun is powerful but loud if your in a battle with someone and theres more than you and him it won't matter because people won't even pay attention to your gun fire. Now if its like 1 on 1 your trying to sneak around 1 shot people. Not enough time to here where it was from.
    9. Your tweaking it to little
    10. To many versions already
    11. Alot of people disagree with you. Seriously. Somebody just close this thread!
    See honestly we don't need it. It would be nice to have but its not a need gun. We need more basic guns and originals(Not modded with scopes and silencers) then after we have tons of guns then we can actually start modding like 3-4 guns every patch.
    OMG im soo offended sheesh cry me a river damn. im an AK fan and I disagree with this BS because its not gonna happen.. G4box copies and paste everything. Seriously... Get a brain. No i keep losing IQ because this is so stupid, and so are you apparently. We have to many versions of M4a1 and AK ok. Those 2 guns have the most versions. Why can't we work on some other guns?? Like K-2 or DSR-1.. idk anything sheesh
    2. No powerful gun has a silencer. Putting a silencer on that thing is like putting a silencer on a M60adv or Rpk. Its useless.
    8. who cares if the guns loud? Honestly if the gun is powerful but loud if your in a battle with someone and theres more than you and him it won't matter because people won't even pay attention to your gun fire. Now if its like 1 on 1 your trying to sneak around 1 shot people. Not enough time to here where it was from.
    11. Alot of people disagree with you. Seriously. Somebody just close this thread!
    See honestly we don't need it. It would be nice to have but its not a need gun. We need more basic guns and originals(Not modded with scopes and silencers) then after we have tons of guns then we can actually start modding like 3-4 guns every patch.
    2long2read ;)
  • is he talking to hisself

im talking to ur m()m dikhe@d.
    jajajajajajajajajajaj
    1. You never had much of an IQ to begin with. You keep rattling the same BS posts over and over again, without properly reading the replies you get on them.
    2. No powerful rifle has a silencer YET
    3. We have 95% of the guns from the China/Korean Version because 95% of the community doesn't have an original thought of themselves and just keep begging for weapons they have seen in those versions. Naturally devs are then going to take the easy way out and copy/paste stuff, instead of doing actual work.
    4. Your tweaking is that of a moron that doesn't know what kind of impact this tweaking actually has on a gun.
    5. This gun doesn't need more tweaking. We're adding a f'ing suppressor and a 1.5x zoom red dot scope to an assault rifle. Not a rocket launcher or a tactical nuke.
    6. How cares, you say? Ghostmode players for 1. Though S&D players would likely see the advantage of their favorite gun getting a silencer as well. Only TDM farmers like you have no use for a weapon like this, and no doubt lack the talent to use it anyway.
    7. Too many versions? We have 5 AK47s, and 3 M4A1s, and both guns are signature guns for Crossfire. So yes, there are going to be a lot more of them than other guns. Have you even counted the number of M4A1s Crossfire China has, seeing as how you think we can only and will only get weapons from them? Well lets count them, shall we? We have the M4A1 regular, M4A1 Silenced, M4A1 Blue, M4A1 Red, M4A1 Bronze, M4A1 Sakura, M4A1 Red Dragon, M4A1 Crystal and 2 different M4A1 Customs. That's 10 f'ing M4A1s. And most of them are exactly the same and only have a different skin. Now here I'm suggesting an AK47 that is different from every other AK47 we have, and you are p*ssing all over it like a dog marking his territory, because it would mean we would get another AK47.
    8. Right now, the number of people who want to see this weapon come to our game against the people that feel we don't need another AK47 stands 5 to 1. So guess what, kid, you're a serious minority in this thread.
    9. We need as much modified guns as we need new regular guns, which is NONE. Basically this game can be played with just a knife, a M16, M700, and an M9 for good measure. Do we need the other guns to play? HELL NO! But its nice to have them though. And the same goes for the AK47 Custom. We don't want it because its needed. We want it because we like it.

And with that, I would like to drop this BS discussion with you like a hot potato. 24eb6zq.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Almost the same sh1t like ak47-s but the scope isn't the same
  • Almost the same sh1t like ak47-s but the scope isn't the same
    And it has a suppressor. But I guess you missed that in your failed attempt at trolling. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • I don't give a fk on your sh1ty surppressor AK is a f****** russian full of cr@p wep
  • I don't give a fk on your sh1ty surppressor AK is a f****** russian full of cr@p wep
    Exactly, but lets not hate RUS (afterall Kalashnikov came up with such a powerful and a beautiful gun).
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    But I guess you missed that in your failed attempt at trolling.
    And this guy soooo rages when some1 disagree with his idea. Why do u some up with a suggestion if you dont like some1 not liking ur idea?

Look here, I don't support this not because I hate AK, but it will just make AK nerfed. What we have here in CF is fine.

Even if you really want this nerfed WEP (like a fairy in dreams for you), this has to be in other version, because thats how it has been ATM.

Also don't say kid cuz we are not...
  • Exactly, but lets not hate RUS (afterall Kalashnikov came up with such a powerful and a beautiful gun).

And this guy soooo rages when some1 disagree with his idea. Why do u some up with a suggestion if you dont like some1 not liking ur idea?

Look here, I don't support this not because I hate AK, but it will just make AK nerfed. What we have here in CF is fine.

Even if you really want this nerfed WEP (like a fairy in dreams for you), this has to be in other version, because thats how it has been ATM.

Also don't say kid cuz we are not...
    If you act like a kid, then you are a kid to me, kid. Especially if you keep calling me "guy", then I'll be calling you "kid". 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • Everyone is being a d1ck :S

Just say NU CAUSE (INSERT reason here) or Omfg yes (and here).

But seriously, this is a must have.
  • an AK-47 custom has A scope and A knife not A silencer I think
  • She has gone all along answering the same questions and you still keep asking them. Even if you don't like it, is it a reason why everybody who do can't have it?
This discussion has been closed.