An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• Kilanomane wrote: »
    I support this suggestion.

Like LolliRoger said, if we keep asking weapons and stuff coming from from CF China,
    our devs will only copy and paste what we want.

Those arguments against the idea are NOT good arguments:

1. We have too many AK-47s/// It's an argument?
    2. CF NA can't create gun/// False, they made M4A1 and Ak-47 silver.
    3. AK-47 should not have a silencer/// AK-47 is one of the most loud weapon is CF. It does need a version with a silencer.
    4. Stats are no correct/// Devs can fix the stats as much as they want.

She made a new gun with the graphic, the description and the stats.
    Everything is reasonable. What else can we ask for?
    I would like to request a production model, 20,000 rounds, (6) 30 racks, (2) Cartons of full flavor 100s and lets go to town.
  • Noticing a lot of people complaining over the power and sound of the AK47 Custom...I say...we have another 80+ keys on the keyboard that arent being used...why not have the ability for players to attach or detatch their own silencer...but only on weapons that are MODed for them. Reduce the recoil with silencer on/ decreasing dmg, with silencer off you get an increase in recoil but a small increase in dmg.

Oh...once again...nice!

this is where i would support this idea.
  • Noticing a lot of people complaining over the power and sound of the AK47 Custom...I say...we have another 80+ keys on the keyboard that arent being used...why not have the ability for players to attach or detatch their own silencer...but only on weapons that are MODed for them. Reduce the recoil with silencer on/ decreasing dmg, with silencer off you get an increase in recoil but a small increase in dmg.

Oh...once again...nice!
    Though your idea is not a bad one, its an idea that the CrossFire developers aren't willing to listen to. They don't want to tread on Combat Arms territory. They have developed this concept for their game. And to avoid possible conflicts, the developers of CrossFire decided they would make their own customized weapons, instead of giving us the tools to customize them ourselves, like in the Combat Arms game. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • M4A1Silver is just a silver coloured M4A1Silenced...

And AKSilver is silver coloured AKGold (I think, both have the shadowing thingies).

But I hope they will do this!
  • Kilanomane wrote: »
    I support this suggestion.

Like LolliRoger said, if we keep asking weapons and stuff coming from from CF China,
    our devs will only copy and paste what we want.

Those arguments against the idea are NOT good arguments:

1. We have too many AK-47s/// It's an argument?
    2. CF NA can't create gun/// False, they made M4A1 and Ak-47 silver.
    3. AK-47 should not have a silencer/// AK-47 is one of the most loud weapon is CF. It does need a version with a silencer.
    4. Stats are no correct/// Devs can fix the stats as much as they want.

She made a new gun with the graphic, the description and the stats.
    Everything is reasonable. What else can we ask for?

Too bad we have the same DEVs as CF China.

ucwutididthare?

OnTopic:

I like it?: Yesh.

Will we have it?: Nope....
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Too bad we have the same DEVs as CF China.

ucwutididthare?

OnTopic:

I like it?: Yesh.

Will we have it?: Nope....
    Those that don't bother to try won't get anything, for sure. If the developers are the same, then getting one only becomes easier. Z8 passes this idea on, an the developers decide whether or not they want to make it, instead of having to ask permission first from a third party. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Those that don't bother to try won't get anything, for sure. If the developers are the same, then getting one only becomes easier. Z8 passes this idea on, an the developers decide whether or not they want to make it, instead of having to ask permission first from a third party. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

Yeah I agree. If I'm not mistaken, the DSR-1 was a user requested weapon from the NA/UK version of CF. 2 or so months later, it was released on China CF then to our version.

You never know what users such as yourself can do to motivate devs to crate a totally different weapon.
  • Yeah I agree. If I'm not mistaken, the DSR-1 was a user requested weapon from the NA/UK version of CF. 2 or so months later, it was released on China CF then to our version.

You never know what users such as yourself can do to motivate devs to create a totally different weapon.

Fixed the grammar error for you :P
  • DSR1 wrote: »
    Fixed the grammar error for you :P

Thanks ^^ :D:D
  • Yeah I agree. If I'm not mistaken, the DSR-1 was a user requested weapon from the NA/UK version of CF. 2 or so months later, it was released on China CF then to our version.

You never know what users such as yourself can do to motivate devs to crate a totally different weapon.
    A good idea can inspire anyone. So lets hope they'll see how good this idea is. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • So many times I find myself the last on my team against 5 or so enemies, and with an AK. But AK isn't good for that, because it's so loud and obtrusive, so i pick m4 silver over it most of the time.

I'd buy this.

+support
  • Great suggestion, and I appreciate all of the effort you put into this thread. It's people such as yourself that keep this community alive. Moreover, I believe this gun would be tonsa fun for GM and SND. For those saying it would be overpowering, it would only be in the instance of good players....but then again, only good players overpower you. >:)
  • Yeah I agree. If I'm not mistaken, the DSR-1 was a user requested weapon from the NA/UK version of CF.

Lies......
  • _Sp4wn_ wrote: »
    Lies......
    Does it matter. The fact remains that there wouldn't be a need for a suggestion board if all we did was copy/paste from the Asian versions. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • The minimal decrease in power doesn't make up for the fair increase in accuracy, decrease in sound (via silencer), and decrease in recoil. Not only would it make the AK47-Scope obsolete, it would become the new "noobcannon". IMHO

Decrease the power more and leave the recoil at a normal AK and I'll support it.
  • Just close the freaken thread. its dumb. Seriously AK is loud and powerful. If its powerful and quiet thats just BS.
  • justininin wrote: »
    Just close the freaken thread. its dumb. Seriously AK is loud and powerful. If its powerful and quiet thats just BS.

It doesn't have to be as quiet as the other silenced guns. For example, the suppressed AK in MW2 is considerably louder than other silenced weapons.
  • SadJellopy wrote: »
    The minimal decrease in power doesn't make up for the fair increase in accuracy, decrease in sound (via silencer), and decrease in recoil. Not only would it make the AK47-Scope obsolete, it would become the new "noobcannon". IMHO

Decrease the power more and leave the recoil at a normal AK and I'll support it.
    All the BM AK47s got their accuracy boosted to 97 WITHOUT a full point decrease in power.
    (apart from the AK47 Scope perhaps)

Also, the AK47 Scope is a COMPLETELY different weapon. It does not have a Red Dot scope, nor is it semi-automatic while scoped in. So no, I don't agree that this makes the AK47 Scope obsolete. Does the M4A1 Custom make the M4A1 Silver obsolete? Does any BM AK47 make the AK47 Camo obsolete? No, they don't. People will use a weapon that suits their taste. And enough people will prefer to use a loud AK 47 over a suppressed one. 24eb6zq.jpg
    justininin wrote: »
    Just close the freaken thread. its dumb. Seriously AK is loud and powerful. If its powerful and quiet thats just BS.
    Justin, why don't you go back to playing with your GI Joe dolls, you child. If this idea was so dumb, then why has it become the thread with the highest post count on the suggestions board?

Quite frankly, the only thing dumb here, is your attitude. And if you continue to troll in here, it is that same dumb attitude that will lead to your ban. So go away. We've heard your opinion, and no one cares to hear it again, and again, and again. So just STFU and GTFO.
    24eb6zq.jpg
    iHATEz9 wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be as quiet as the other silenced guns. For example, the suppressed AK in MW2 is considerably louder than other silenced weapons.
    It was never intended to be as silent as the M4A1 Custom or other suppressed weapons. This weapon used a larger bullet, and therefore is louder than most other weapons, so suppressed it will remain louder than other suppressed, and maybe EVEN some unsuppressed weapons. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
  • i support this thread the ak needs a silencer!
  • But who wouldn't want a silenced version over a loud one? Especially with a marginal decrease in power? How many people do you see using a M4A1 over a M4A1-Silver/Custom/Adv?
    LolliRoger wrote: »
    Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Then by that logic, they should make a M4-Camo, M4-Scope, AK-Adv, and AK-Custom.
    But who wouldn't want a silenced version over a loud one? Especially with a marginal decrease in power? How many people do you see using a M4A1 over a M4A1-Silver/Custom/Adv?

Then by that logic, they should make a M4-Camo, M4-Scope, AK-Adv, and AK-Custom.

wow dude seriously.. Its because M4a1 = GP others are ZP. Duh you should get slapped. No this suggestion is a complete fail, and the person that made it is a A-Hole.
    But who wouldn't want a silenced version over a loud one? Especially with a marginal decrease in power? How many people do you see using a M4A1 over a M4A1-Silver/Custom/Adv?
    Quit a bit. Most of them do it, because they consider themselves more "pro" for using the GP M4A1, instead of a ZP/BP M4A1.

SadJellopy wrote: »
    "Should" is a strong word. "Could" would be better in its place here. 24eb6zq.jpg
    justininin wrote: »
    wow dude seriously.. Its because M4a1 = GP others are ZP. Duh you should get slapped. No this suggestion is a complete fail, and the person that made it is a A-Hole.
    How nice of you that you're keeping this thread of mine on the first page for me, and helping me increase its post-count. Keep up the good work. With your help, its bound to get the attention of the right people. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    Quit a bit. Most of them do it, because they consider themselves more "pro" for using the GP M4A1, instead of a ZP/BP M4A1.

"Should" is a strong word. "Could" would be better in its place here. 24eb6zq.jpg

How nice of you that you're keeping this thread of mine on the first page for me, and helping me increase its post-count. Keep up the good work. With your help, its bound to get the attention of the right people. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    Ha yea so? umm "Like i care?" he already put it on top. Why not push it up once more again. So Ha! Dude if the suggestion was "So good" a mod would have already said something. So dude. Doesn't matter how long its up there. I bet a mod has already looked at it. Just ignored it.
    Ha yea so? umm "Like i care?" he already put it on top. Why not push it up once more again. So Ha! Dude if the suggestion was "So good" a mod would have already said something. So dude. Doesn't matter how long its up there. I bet a mod has already looked at it. Just ignored it.
    2 on page 15. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

Something, there you have officially been proven wrong.

kthxbai
    2 on page 15. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

Ok 1 mod giggletron, so? Would be interesting.
    1. why would AK have a silencer its to loud. The silencer wouldn't cover much
    2. The Avtmot Kalashnikova 47 is know for its power and loudness. When you think of guns I think of ^
    3. Would be kinda pointless... I think it would be better for a red dot sight on AK :/
    4. How would the silencer sound on a Avtmot Kalashnikova 47? Would it be quiet like a M4a1? or medium like a regular m4a1.
    5. Just saying you want games like Crossfire to be realistic. There really stretching the fiction on this game already with SL/M12 low recoil which is BS and M12 5-6 shot kill even though its a SMG. Putting a Silencer on this gun in real life wouldn't work out.
    6. You have a nice drawing. The numbers are just totally wrong. Everything should be decreased by 7-8 except (weight/ammo/automatic/accuracy) those should stay the same. Maybe ammo can have 35/105.
    7. I would like to see this gun, but then you would have to many Avtmot Kalashnikova 47s in Crossfire.
    8. I suggest they put more mods on different guns. Like. K-2, or a Qbz. Idk just guessing.
    9. Theres enough AKs honestly theres not 1 mod for a K-2,K1a,Famas,Qbz(Camo is coming),Avtmot Kalashnikova 74,Uzi(Double Uzi are coming),MSG90,DSR-1,Tar21,Type89,Scar heavy,SL(no mods please),M12(No mods im serious),Spas-12,M9,P228,Thompson(Don't need one),winchester(idc),Berreta AR-70(Not for long time).
    [Size=+2]TO LOLLIROGER[/size]

Ok this is a big list. Now lolli you gotta learn to put your opinion in while not offending them. Thats why I kinda hate you. You tell people to "Uninstall" which is a put down as saying "You suck". Which Z8 does not encourage since they want money. You can never say "Stop dieing with these M12s and Scar lights. Every game I join Scar light, or M12" . You got people picking on you because your a girl playing videos or maybe your a nerd don't take it out on suggestions and on the forums... The last thing you want is your account banned and you banned from the forums. I put tons of Ideas on the forum. Yet I try to imagine every flaw and keep it to a minmum of 1 - 2 and with a +3 - #. You cannot go around telling people that there suggestion sucks. Yet you post suggestions and you don't want people hating on it right? You want more people agree so mods will more than likely approve it. People have feelings and I will not allow you to go around crushing peoples ideas. GOT IT? I might be 13, but im much more wiser than you. I may get very angry at times because people like you tend to... anger me. Since you think your so superior since you've been here longer than any of us yet you should be kind and you should be putting in the best input. Besides putting bad input it makes you look like a A-hole. Its ok if you disagree, but just dont be a total jerk. You can put. "I disagree with the peoples verdict, because blah blah blah" I hope this changes you. If not I can't do anything about you. Your another troll on the forums.
  • Something, there you have officially been proven wrong.

kthxbai

Wdf. I have never seen you ever on the forums..........
    1. Mod rex
    2. Mod giggletron
    3. Mod Saidin
    theres a couple others but where in the world did you come from?
    Ok 1 mod giggletron, so? Would be interesting.
    1. why would AK have a silencer its to loud. The silencer wouldn't cover much
    2. The Avtmot Kalashnikova 47 is know for its power and loudness. When you think of guns I think of ^
    3. Would be kinda pointless... I think it would be better for a red dot sight on AK :/
    4. How would the silencer sound on a Avtmot Kalashnikova 47? Would it be quiet like a M4a1? or medium like a regular m4a1.
    5. Just saying you want games like Crossfire to be realistic. There really stretching the fiction on this game already with SL/M12 low recoil which is BS and M12 5-6 shot kill even though its a SMG. Putting a Silencer on this gun in real life wouldn't work out.
    6. You have a nice drawing. The numbers are just totally wrong. Everything should be decreased by 7-8 except (weight/ammo/automatic/accuracy) those should stay the same. Maybe ammo can have 35/105.
    7. I would like to see this gun, but then you would have to many Avtmot Kalashnikova 47s in Crossfire.
    8. I suggest they put more mods on different guns. Like. K-2, or a Qbz. Idk just guessing.
    9. Theres enough AKs honestly theres not 1 mod for a K-2,K1a,Famas,Qbz(Camo is coming),Avtmot Kalashnikova 74,Uzi(Double Uzi are coming),MSG90,DSR-1,Tar21,Type89,Scar heavy,SL(no mods please),M12(No mods im serious),Spas-12,M9,P228,Thompson(Don't need one),winchester(idc),Berreta AR-70(Not for long time).
    [Size=+2]TO LOLLIROGER[/size]

Ok this is a big list. Now lolli you gotta learn to put your opinion in while not offending them. Thats why I kinda hate you. You tell people to "Uninstall" which is a put down as saying "You suck". Which Z8 does not encourage since they want money. You can never say "Stop dieing with these M12s and Scar lights. Every game I join Scar light, or M12" . You got people picking on you because your a girl playing videos or maybe your a nerd don't take it out on suggestions and on the forums... The last thing you want is your account banned and you banned from the forums. I put tons of Ideas on the forum. Yet I try to imagine every flaw and keep it to a minmum of 1 - 2 and with a +3 - #. You cannot go around telling people that there suggestion sucks. Yet you post suggestions and you don't want people hating on it right? You want more people agree so mods will more than likely approve it. People have feelings and I will not allow you to go around crushing peoples ideas. GOT IT? I might be 13, but im much more wiser than you. I may get very angry at times because people like you tend to... anger me. Since you think your so superior since you've been here longer than any of us yet you should be kind and you should be putting in the best input. Besides putting bad input it makes you look like a A-hole. Its ok if you disagree, but just dont be a total jerk. You can put. "I disagree with the peoples verdict, because blah blah blah" I hope this changes you. If not I can't do anything about you. Your another troll on the forums.
    2 mods. You forgot Delaco below Giggletron. Both he and Churchez have been mods a lot longer that Giggletron has been.

Anyway, lets see what I can do with this list of yours here.

1. An AK47 would have a suppressor BECAUSE it is so loud. That's the whole point of having a suppressor. To take care of the loudness of a weapon. And it works just fine on any rifle, though not to the same extent. Louder rifles would need bigger and heavier suppressors.
    2. First of; its a Avtomat Kalasjnikova 1947 model, and not what ever you just tried to make of it. Second; power and loudness have nothing to do with a weapon being able to have its sound suppressed.
    3. Not quite sure what you're getting at here.
    4. It wouldn't be as loud as an M4A1, but also no where near the spitting sound the M4A1 Adv./Silver/Custom make. Turn the sound of your computer down to 33% of what it usually is now, and you'll know how loud the AK47 Custom is intended to sound.
    5. Have you even watched the videos I posted at the top of page 30? They show you exactly how well it would work to put a suppressor on an AK47. Especially with subsonic ammo.
    6. Like I said before. You clearly have no idea what kind of impact such stats changes would have for a weapon.
    7. Why would it be too many? Seriously? You think that there is a limit to the amount of weapons they can add to this game? You think that just because you get another AK47, some other weapon would have to make room for it? It is what it is. You also go down to the locale supermarket and complain about all the different brands of coffee or soda they have there? Or do you just buy what you want/need and leave?
    8. I don't like the K2 or the Qbz. I like the AK47. However, what I don't like about it, is how the sound of it hinders my fellow Ghost Mode players in their pin pointing, or gives away my fellow S&D players when trying to attract as less attention to themselves as possible.
    9. See H.

Honestly, I couldn't care less whether or not you hated me. I give my opinion ungarnished. I don't do sugar-coting, just because I'm dealing with easily offended, over-sensitive emo kids, that are likely to hurt themselves or cuddle up in a dark corner and write bad poetry if you so much as raise your voice to them, cause that's their mommy's job.

When I'm telling someone to uninstall their game, then its because they are suggesting something stupid and selfish, like, oh I don't know, a feature that would stop people from picking up a weapon from the ground, left there by a corpse that can no longer use it anyway or is about to respawn with a copy of the very same gun he dropped earlier.

I would never use "You suck" as an insult, because that's beneath me. That's typical childish behavior that I'm way too old for. In fact, I don't see it as an insult...AT ALL! What does it mean, "You suck"? That I'm not the greatest player at a computer game? Oh gosh, what ever will I do now? Oh wait, I have a life. I have a husband and 2 beautiful little girls. A mortgage-free house that most people could only dream off of being able to afford. A job that I love, and do more as a hobby, than to make a living. Euh, what did I forget? Oh yeah, unlike 80% of the community here, I do get laid on a regular basis. So why would I give a damn about being the best at something I do in my spare time to entertain myself? Exactly! I wouldn't!

And this oh-so-wise *couch* 13 year old kids is going to teach me how to treat people right? Kid, have you been paying attention to your own posts lately? I may be rather crude in my manor of projecting my opinions. But unlike you, kid, I don't write posts for the soul purpose of insulting someone. You have neither the life-experience, the intelligence, or even the proper morals values to teach me anything about treating people right. Because you're just a 13 year old little pot, calling a kettle black. Look up the word "hypocrisy", because its got your name written all over it.

Also, when I state my opinion, I back it up with sound logic, experience, proof, and occasionally, Z8 rules. What do you use to back up your opinion? More opinions. It is YOUR opinion that this game has too many AK47s, and based on THAT opinion, you base your OTHER opinion that WE (meaning you) don't need another one. Your stat alterations to the AK47 Custom. I based mine on looking at what Crossfire did with the M4A1 when they made the M4A1 Custom, and roughly did the same to the AK47 to create my idea for AK47 Custom. And here you come along, age 13, and ZERO knowledge in game-development, and pull a bunch of crazy stat alterations out of your hat, that make completely no sense what so ever, and insult me for even suggesting mine. And finally, your claim that AK47s aren't suited for suppressors. When you actually fired one? A REAL AK47. Cause I have. I've even fired it WITH a suppressor on it. IT CAN BE DONE! But don't take my word for it. Just look at the video-evidence I posted earlier in this thread. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
    2 mods. You forgot Delaco below Giggletron. Both he and Churchez have been mods a lot longer that Giggletron has been.

Anyway, lets see what I can do with this list of yours here.

1. An AK47 would have a suppressor BECAUSE it is so loud. That's the whole point of having a suppressor. To take care of the loudness of a weapon. And it works just fine on any rifle, though not to the same extent. Louder rifles would need bigger and heavier suppressors.
    2. First of; its a Avtomat Kalasjnikova 1947 model, and not what ever you just tried to make of it. Second; power and loudness have nothing to do with a weapon being able to have its sound suppressed.
    3. Not quite sure what you're getting at here.
    4. It wouldn't be as loud as an M4A1, but also no where near the spitting sound the M4A1 Adv./Silver/Custom make. Turn the sound of your computer down to 33% of what it usually is now, and you'll know how loud the AK47 Custom is intended to sound.
    5. Have you even watched the videos I posted at the top of page 30? They show you exactly how well it would work to put a suppressor on an AK47. Especially with subsonic ammo.
    6. Like I said before. You clearly have no idea what kind of impact such stats changes would have for a weapon.
    7. Why would it be too many? Seriously? You think that there is a limit to the amount of weapons they can add to this game? You think that just because you get another AK47, some other weapon would have to make room for it? It is what it is. You also go down to the locale supermarket and complain about all the different brands of coffee or soda they have there? Or do you just buy what you want/need and leave?
    8. I don't like the K2 or the Qbz. I like the AK47. However, what I don't like about it, is how the sound of it hinders my fellow Ghost Mode players in their pin pointing, or gives away my fellow S&D players when trying to attract as less attention to themselves as possible.
    9. See H.

Honestly, I couldn't care less whether or not you hated me. I give my opinion ungarnished. I don't do sugar-coting, just because I'm dealing with easily offended, over-sensitive emo kids, that are likely to hurt themselves or cuddle up in a dark corner and write bad poetry if you so much as raise your voice to them, cause that's their mommy's job.

When I'm telling someone to uninstall their game, then its because they are suggesting something stupid and selfish, like, oh I don't know, a feature that would stop people from picking up a weapon from the ground, left there by a corpse that can no longer use it anyway or is about to respawn with a copy of the very same gun he dropped earlier.

I would never use "You suck" as an insult, because that's beneath me. That's typical childish behavior that I'm way too old for. In fact, I don't see it as an insult...AT ALL! What does it mean, "You suck"? That I'm not the greatest player at a computer game? Oh gosh, what ever will I do now? Oh wait, I have a life. I have a husband and 2 beautiful little girls. A mortgage-free house that most people could only dream off of being able to afford. A job that I love, and do more as a hobby, than to make a living. Euh, what did I forget? Oh yeah, unlike 80% of the community here, I do get laid on a regular basis. So why would I give a damn about being the best at something I do in my spare time to entertain myself? Exactly! I wouldn't!

And this oh-so-wise *couch* 13 year old kids is going to teach me how to treat people right? Kid, have you been paying attention to your own posts lately? I may be rather crude in my manor of projecting my opinions. But unlike you, kid, I don't write posts for the soul purpose of insulting someone. You have neither the life-experience, the intelligence, or even the proper morals values to teach me anything about treating people right. Because you're just a 13 year old little pot, calling a kettle black. Look up the word "hypocrisy", because its got your name written all over it.

Also, when I state my opinion, I back it up with sound logic, experience, proof, and occasionally, Z8 rules. What do you use to back up your opinion? More opinions. It is YOUR opinion that this game has too many AK47s, and based on THAT opinion, you base your OTHER opinion that WE (meaning you) don't need another one. Your stat alterations to the AK47 Custom. I based mine on looking at what Crossfire did with the M4A1 when they made the M4A1 Custom, and roughly did the same to the AK47 to create my idea for AK47 Custom. And here you come along, age 13, and ZERO knowledge in game-development, and pull a bunch of crazy stat alterations out of your hat, that make completely no sense what so ever, and insult me for even suggesting mine. And finally, your claim that AK47s aren't suited for suppressors. When you actually fired one? A REAL AK47. Cause I have. I've even fired it WITH a suppressor on it. IT CAN BE DONE! But don't take my word for it. Just look at the video-evidence I posted earlier in this thread. 24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg

you fired an AK47? must be pure sex, the feeling right? how .....where?
    are you in the IRA? ok dont tell me, think you d have to kill me afterwards right..hmmm
    why waste so much time on that guy. he is just another lame qqer. nothing to him. zero.
    timewaste.
  • to0l wrote: »
    you fired an AK47? must be pure sex, the feeling right? how .....where?
    are you in the IRA? ok dont tell me, think you d have to kill me afterwards right..hmmm
    why waste so much time on that guy. he is just another lame qqer. nothing to him. zero.
    timewaste.
    My husband is ex-military, but still has a lot of friends/connections at his former station. Thanks to him, I was able to fire some real guns. And to be honest, the AK47 knocked me flat on my backside. Then again, I don't think is was intended to be fired by a 100 lbs. woman of only 4'10".

And why waste time on Justin? Well, the 5th grade teacher in me still hopes to educate the stupidity out of him. I wouldn't be a very good teacher, if I did not at least try to smarten this kid up.
    24eb6zq.jpg

20t2p77.jpg
This discussion has been closed.