An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• LolliRoger wrote: »
    Tell that to a Jew that survived the holocaust, and I bet he will disagree with you on that statement. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I've you've read, I said, opinions can't be wrong, they can be bad. It's just the way you look at it, your own experience. Of course, back to your example, a neo-nazi would probably have the opinion that the holocaust was a good thing, whilst one who was involved negatively in the holocaust will think the opposite, it's will remain their opinion, but facts prove whose opinion was better.

Or you can also put it like this, my friend John can say that apples are the best fruit ever, am I to say that is wrong if I disagree? Nope, his opinion. (I have nothing against apples.)

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, in this case, I don't think your AK47 Custom idea is necessary, whilst you do. Our opinions differ, but we can both back up ours, which makes our opinions valid.
  • MEDI0CRE wrote: »
    I've you've read, I said, opinions can't be wrong, they can be bad. It's just the way you look at it, your own experience. Of course, back to your example, a neo-nazi would probably have the opinion that the holocaust was a good thing, whilst one who was involved negatively in the holocaust will think the opposite, it's will remain their opinion, but facts prove whose opinion was better.

Or you can also put it like this, my friend John can say that apples are the best fruit ever, am I to say that is wrong if I disagree? Nope, his opinion. (I have nothing against apples.)

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, in this case, I don't think your AK47 Custom idea is necessary, whilst you do. Our opinions differ, but we can both back up ours, which makes our opinions valid.
    No, opinions can not only be bad, but also wrong.

A bad opinion fails to support itself with sound logic.

A wrong opinion tries to discredit sound logic with circular-reasoning.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • MEDI0CRE wrote: »
    This weapon won't get implemented, now you can all drop your fake intellect, because this is just another little gadget a bunch of dumbasses will spend their ZP on.

Don't give the devs a good reason to implement it if you don't want it. ;)
    Another noob that failed reading at school. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

it just show how old you are

26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Trying to understand this...:o
    No, opinions can not only be bad, but also wrong.

A bad opinion fails to support itself with sound logic.

26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

i thinnk i should smack you.. no opinion is wrong. an opinion is an opinion.. Example "I prefer that tie in pink"... not wrong opinion... you dont need logic to support your opinion because its what you think.. You dont need logic you think it looks nice,ugly,horrible,horrendous,cool,pretty....so basically it cancels out all logic. It can be the most unlogical opinion yet still its an opinion. No opinion is bad. Thats in the viewers eyes, but you can never say an opinion is bad... because its an opinion, not a fact, an opinion. [Size=+3]Dont try to be wise... seriously just dont *facepalm* seriously you really messed that one up[/size]
  • man if ill get an ak this is the ak ill get z8 this is not a bad idea .great going also plz the m249 saw we want it bring it here in the u.s .
  • LIFE_TAK3R wrote: »
    it just show how old you are
    Oh really? The fact that you failed to notice that 7 other people have said the same exact thing you did, and all got an explanation to why what they were saying wasn't true, shows how old I am? I thought it was more proof of you level of imaturity, that you couldn't be bothered to read a thread first before trolling it. 26353290t.gif
    Kilanomane wrote: »
    Trying to understand this...:o
    Give it a minute. It will come to you eventually. 26353290t.gif
    justininin wrote: »
    i thinnk i should smack you.. no opinion is wrong. an opinion is an opinion.. Example "I prefer that tie in pink"... not wrong opinion... you dont need logic to support your opinion because its what you think.. You dont need logic you think it looks nice,ugly,horrible,horrendous,cool,pretty....so basically it cancels out all logic. It can be the most unlogical opinion yet still its an opinion. No opinion is bad. Thats in the viewers eyes, but you can never say an opinion is bad... because its an opinion, not a fact, an opinion. Dont try to be wise... seriously just dont *facepalm* seriously you really messed that one up
    Well it's my opinion that the sky is pink, the grass is purple, and pigs can fly. And you can't tell me that I'm wrong, for it's my opinion. Heck, even scientists can't tell me I'm wrong, even though they claim to have proof, for it's still my opinion.

No, Justin, you should smack yourself for that little gem you just posted.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • justininin wrote: »
    no opinion is wrong. an opinion is an opinion

Of course tastes and feelings can't hardly be wrong but some opinions can.

Stanley : "Hey Paul, what's your opinion about the size of the Sun ?"
    Paul : "I think it's the biggest star of the universe !"

Linda : "Lady Gaga is the best singer of all time ! < sarcasm

Those opinions are wrong, especially the second one.
  • Anyway, let us end this pointless debate about whether or not an opinion can be wrong, and get back on topic. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • yeah no doubt.

this is a big topic yet Z8Games Mod/GM's hasn't even looked at this topic.
  • lilsmiley4 wrote: »

Believe me, they looked. When LolliRoger post something, they know.
  • Kilanomane wrote: »
    Believe me, they looked. When LolliRoger post something, they know.

they do?
    EPIC....

but really this Topic is up to 23 Pages but Two GM/MOD's has posted on here and nothing has been said about an AK-47-C being added to CrossFire.
  • Fail idea is fail.
    And an obvious troll is obvious. 26353290t.gif
    lilsmiley4 wrote: »
    yeah no doubt.

Giggletron and Delaco posted on page 15, I believe. And many other mods have commented on it through IRC. 26353290t.gif
    lilsmiley4 wrote: »
    they do? OMG EPIC:)
    Indeed they do. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • dumb better suggest a new than modified already excisting weapons. Lame.
  • yeah but AK-47-C need to be added sometime in the next 5-6 Patches.

and another gun I would like to see is the MP44 GrandDaddy to All the AK's check it out below

MP44.jpg
  • TehDiamond wrote: »
    dumb better suggest a new than modified already excisting weapons. Lame.
    I disagree. Its better to modify an already good weapon, than to be waiting for what might be another bad one. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Oh really? The fact that you failed to notice that 7 other people have said the same exact thing you did, and all got an explanation to why what they were saying wasn't true, shows how old I am? I thought it was more proof of you level of imaturity, that you couldn't be bothered to read a thread first before trolling it. 26353290t.gif

Give it a minute. It will come to you eventually. 26353290t.gif

Well it's my opinion that the sky is pink, the grass is purple, and pigs can fly. And you can't tell me that I'm wrong, for it's my opinion. Heck, even scientists can't tell me I'm wrong, even though they claim to have proof, for it's still my opinion.

No, Justin, you should smack yourself for that little gem you just posted.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Haha really are you trying to test me. Dude it depends if its really an opinion or your stating a false fact. "The sky is pink" false fact. Its not an opinion. ok. So now you should smack yourself for being stupid.. Especially with this stupid idea. because
    1. Ak is loud and powerful
    2. with a silencer it would weaken it majorly.
    3. Also who cares if M4a1 Luvers get a Silencer :/ the power is weaker.
    4. Dude if china doesnt have it were not getting it.... were in chinas footsteps duh... They haven't even gotten a AK with a silencer i dont think. They give out gatling guns :P now we do to.
  • justininin wrote: »
    Haha really are you trying to test me. Dude it depends if its really an opinion or your stating a false fact. "The sky is pink" false fact. Its not an opinion. ok. So now you should smack yourself for being stupid.. Especially with this stupid idea. because
    1. Ak is loud and powerful
    2. with a silencer it would weaken it majorly.
    3. Also who cares if M4a1 Luvers get a Silencer :/ the power is weaker.
    4. Dude if china doesnt have it were not getting it.... were in chinas footsteps duh... They haven't even gotten a AK with a silencer i dont think. They give out gatling guns :P now we do to.
    That's what a wrong opinion is, kid. An opinion that is based on false facts or can be dismissed by facts.

An if anyone should smack himself for being stupid, then its the guy that failed to notice all this time that he's not talking to a "dude".

Aslo, CF China doesn't have an AK47 Silver or an M4A1 Silver, but we do. So there goes your theory. Its true that we are limited in what we can get in our game, but that doesn't mean that we can't relay our suggestions to the developers in charge. It would probably only mean we wouldn't be the first ones to get it, if its taken serious.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

*First i did read your thread kk.
    *You want an ak47 custom, im right or no
    *we have ak 47c its called ak47 scope,
    *why add new one that is the same as ak 47s
    *what you could said is can we nerfed the ak 47s and make the fellowing changes to it,

(Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98.Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50)

the only thing that i agree with you is that we dont have ak47 with suppressor,that doesnt mean we get a new ak for sk of silencer. :)

next time try to be less rude kk
    LolliRoger wrote: »

*what you could said is can we nerfed the ak 47s and make the fellowing changes to it,

Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98.Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.

the only thing that i agree with you is that we dont have ak47 with suppressor,that doesnt mean we get a new ak for sk of silencer. :)

We have AK47-C its called AK-Scope.

Wow. IT DOESNT HAVE A SILENCER. ALL AK47S AREN'T THE SAME. THEY ARE ALL UNIQUE IN THEIR OWNS WAYS.

We have AK47-C its called AK-Scope.

Wow. IT DOESNT HAVE A SILENCER. ALL AK47S AREN'T THE SAME. THEY ARE ALL UNIQUE IN THEIR OWNS WAYS.

is it only the ak`s??
    That's what a wrong opinion is, kid. An opinion that is based on false facts or can be dismissed by facts.

An if anyone should smack himself for being stupid, then its the guy that failed to notice all this time that he's not talking to a "dude".

Aslo, CF China doesn't have an AK47 Silver or an M4A1 Silver, but we do. So there goes your theory. Its true that we are limited in what we can get in our game, but that doesn't mean that we can't relay our suggestions to the developers in charge. It would probably only mean we wouldn't be the first ones to get it, if its taken serious.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Hey i can't help putting "Dude" i think most people on here are guys. of course. Umm maybe they dont have BP? Ok your basically saying Opinions are based on false facts? Not true. I think your jacket looks nice. Not a false fact. Its not a fact. The jacket cannot be proven that its "Nice". So basically you were saying false facts. Theres a difference between false facts and opinions. False facts are not Opinions. False facts can be proven "False". Opinions can't. "Grass is black" False fact because grass is not black and it can be proven not to be black(Not touched or burned). unless burnt which = ashes or dirt. "Shirts are cool" Cannot be proven wrong cannot be proven right. Thats an opinion. Now you can go slap your self because this convo is over. I basically won it. I mean what else can you say? You put down supposedly "Opinions" i say there "False facts" which they are and I can prove it to. So I win?

is it only the ak`s??

What do you mean by that? I dont understand :s
    LolliRoger wrote: »

Fail quote is fail.

Sorry Lolli, but G4Box will never make an original gun of their own.

END OF DISCUSSION
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Sup. Great idea. i love it, btw not to be mean. but u spelt available wrong in stats. just saying ^.^
  • Frostyyx_x wrote: »
    Sup. Great idea. i love it, btw not to be mean. but u spelt available wrong in stats. just saying ^.^

No need for spell checks, huh Lolli?
  • No need for spell checks, huh Lolli?

yes. im a freak when it comes to grammar. sorry. XD
This discussion has been closed.