An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• LolliRoger wrote: »
    No, no evenT gun. No stupid colored skin. Just straight up black skin on a ZP crate weapon, like M4A1 Custom. 26353290t.gif

Anyone that keeps saying that the AK Scope is like the Custom, or suggests that I pick another gun, because there are so many AK47s already, should first read THIS POST that explains why the 2 are NOTHING alike and why I chose the AK47 in the first place. 26353290t.gif

That's actually not true. The red dot scope on the Custom has the same 1.5x zoom the scope on the AUG, the AK47 Scope, or any other assault rifle that with a scope has. The only difference is, with a red dot scope you are ACTUALLY looking through a scope, instead of just getting an unrealistic zoom in. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

really? are you sure?
    because when i use m4c, i try comparing the scope and it looks the same to me...
    hmm maybe you are right, i'll check in-game
  • BananaKMA wrote: »
    really? are you sure?
    because when i use m4c, i try comparing the scope and it looks the same to me...
    hmm maybe you are right, i'll check in-game

Yeah the zooms are different. Aug, SG, Ak-Scope all zoom in 2x or 3x and with the m4-c/xm8 you look down and the zoom is 1.5x
    Actually, your wrong on pretty much everything here.

First of all, I have TOTALLY no problem controlling the recoil of an AK47, because I generally never spray with ANY weapon. I'm a burster. And sadly, I even burst when spraying is required. (one of the reasons why I'm bad at rushing with an SMG)

Secondly, the reason why I raised the accuracy of the AK47 from 95 to 98 for the Custom, is because the M4A1 Custom's accuracy has ALSO has been raised to 98. The M4A1 Custom's accuracy is better that that of the regular M4A1 which is 95 or the Advanced, Silver and Gold, which are 97. I wanted to do the same for the AK47 Custom, since the accuracy of the AK47 is 95, and the Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97 as well.

The M4A1 Custom ALSO had a 1 power nerve, the same as I gave the AK47 Custom. In fact, every change I made to the AK47 to create the AK47 Custom, were made to the M4A1 to create the M4A1 Custom. So basically I copied the entire "customization process" from the M4A1, and added it to the AK47.

As for the sound of the suppressed AK47. Its going to be louder than that of the suppressed M4A1 that we have, because the regular AK47 is louder than the regular M4A1. I think that by reducing the sound of the AK47 by 2/3, I'm pretty close to a similar reduction in sound, the suppressed M4A1s got. (something I'm not entirely sure about, since the sound level of a weapon is not shown on its stats display)

-

Right now, the M4A1 stands above all other rifles. Why? Because it has 3 perks (not including any stat boosts), instead of usual 1 or 2 a ZP/BP weapon gets. All the other ZP/BP weapons either have just an ammo bonus, or an ammo bonus plus a scope, a knife, or a suppressor. The M4A1 Custom, however, has a scope, a suppressor, (and thanks to the upgrade in the latest patch) AND an ammo bonus. Face it, folks. The AK47 Scope used to be the M4A1 Custom's counter part, when it was still lacking an ammo bonus. Well, now it no longer is.

And because I would probably get more hate-mail from people if I had suggested the removal of the recent ammo bonus CrossFire US added to the M4A1 Custom, I instead chose to suggest a new AK47 that most people would love to see, and would be on par with the M4A1 Custom, as it is now.

-

So, in short; My only goal here is, to create an appropriate rival for the M4A1 Custom in the form of an AK, with all the perks the M4A1 Custom has, appropriately applied. Because, not only are both the M4A1 and the AK47 CrossFire's signature weapons, they are also the 2 community favorites among the serious players.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

We got the idea 7 pages ago....stop posting and
    /close thread.
  • Yeah the zooms are different. Aug, SG, Ak-Scope all zoom in 2x or 3x and with the m4-c/xm8 you look down and the zoom is 1.5x
    No assault rifle has a 2x or a 3x zoom. Sniper rifles have either a 2x/4x or a 3x zoom (PSG-1). There is very little difference between the assault rifle scopes. One might actually have an 1.6x zoom, but that's about it. 26353290t.gif
    oNe_sBe5t wrote: »
    We got the idea 7 pages ago....stop posting and
    /close thread.
    Delete your account and go troll 4chan, kid. You are not wanted here. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    No assault rifle has a 2x or a 3x zoom. Sniper rifles have either a 2x/4x or a 3x zoom (PSG-1). There is very little difference between the assault rifle scopes. One might actually have an 1.6x zoom, but that's about it. 26353290t.gif

This is going slightly off-topic, so I won't talk about this too long, but it kind of depends which army/section/police force you're talking about. The GSG1 will often have an assault rifle with an ACOG scope, which can magnify between 1x-6x zoom. But that's pretty much the highest you'll get (but we probably wouldn't even use ACOG on CF, due to copyright laws and the fact they only fit on a few firearms, unless the gun is modified). So basically, yes, some rifles do have over 1.5x/2x zoom, but they're pretty rarely used.

Basic sniper training usually involves using between 3x/6x scopes on an M401A. With advanced snipers tending to use 12x scopes. I haven't personally seen above 12x, but even those are hard to master (breathing pattern, heartbeat, body position), these factors are even further increased. The PSG will usually be equipped with a standard Hendsoldt 6x42 scope, which can be adjusted from 100m-600m (6x when max scoped).

But anyways, the point of this is, your AK-47 Custom could take anything upto a 6x ACOG scope, but I agree with your original selection, a reflex scope would be far more useful in a fast paced game like CrossFire.
  • I'm talking in-game, cookie, not real life. In-game they pretty much 4 different scope setting, from what I can tell. 3 of which are used by sniper rifles. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    I'm talking in-game, cookie, not real life. In-game they pretty much 4 different scope setting, from what I can tell. 3 of which are used by sniper rifles. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Ahh I see, I get those two mixed up too often ^_^ I understand now.
  • Wow O.o

Does it mean its in other versions of CF?
  • What I have to say about that idea :

1) It would be an overpowered weapon... BUT, I also think the M4-C is an OP weapon. OP is a confusing term and perhaps not the best suited for what I call an overpowered weapon, i.e. a weapon with too much pros and not enough con.
    Regular M4A1 and AK47 are balanced but put a silencer, a scope and +5 bullets to any of them and you add three "good" things without adding any "bad" things thus greatly ruining the "balance".

Having said that, I'm not against most of the "OP" weapons, specially the M4-C that I'm currently trying to get, so I'm not against that idea too, just saying.

2) If we ever get this weapon, I hope we get other weapons before, like silenced pistols (we need more original pistols in general, not a new D-Eagle please :) ) or other weapons in Adv or Custom mode :

k2rifle.jpg

3) Why not put the weapon in semi-auto while in scope ? I already one shot or burst a lot with AK for long range, that would just be a more accurate (and more safe) way of doing it and would be logical considering the scope + recoil and spray pattern of the AK47.

Conclusion : a good idea but not a priority considering what can be added in the game (i.e. new weapons or modifications of weapons other than M4 and AK).
  • Personally I wouldn't mind it being semi-automatic when scoped in, as long as it is semi-automatic like a PSG-1, and not bursting like the XM8 Adv. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • Aree to many Ak 47 who can buy with zp make custom weapons with GP PLLZZZ

AK 47 scoped camo
    ak 74 u SpezNaz weapon

new chars

Sek

Bordo Beriler turkish

a skull mask mw 2 Ghsot gloves who can see when your weapon in hand THe old swat helmets PLZ and sunglass

ZP is not good the prize is to high 10 euro for 10000 zp OmG !!!
  • There are lots of AKs in the game we dont need 1 more and an ak with silencer?Doesnt it sound stupid?We need the black scarlight with scope like in other crossfires
  • yo i think there should be anaconda skope i am bad with deagle so y not andaconda like serouis!!!
  • ysdsd wrote: »
    Aree to many Ak 47 who can buy with zp make custom weapons with GP PLLZZZ

AK 47 scoped camo
    ak 74 u SpezNaz weapon

new chars

Sek

Bordo Beriler turkish

a skull mask mw 2 Ghsot gloves who can see when your weapon in hand THe old swat helmets PLZ and sunglass

ZP is not good the prize is to high 10 euro for 10000 zp OmG !!!
    Improved weapons will never become GP weapons. In other words: stupid suggestion. 26353290t.gif
    There are lots of AKs in the game we dont need 1 more and an ak with silencer?Doesnt it sound stupid?We need the black scarlight with scope like in other crossfires
    Like said many times before; The AK47 and M4A1 are signature weapons for CrossFire. And whether you like it or not, I'll tell you now, that in the future, a lot more AK-47s and M4A1s will be made. So we might as well suggest one that's useful, instead of waiting for another Ak-47 to come out with nothing more than a +5 ammo bonus and some ridiculous skin, like I don't know, X-mas or Halloween.

Furthermore; No, I don't think an AK-47 with a suppressor sounds stupid. I think you sound stupid for saying it sounds stupid. I don't see why an AK-47 shouldn't be able to come with a suppressor on it, especially when I've fired one myself in real life, and thus know they CAN be suppressed. In fact, if any gun should get a suppressor, it is the loud AK-47.

And finally; People around here already dislike the regular Scar Light, and think its horribly overpowered. And you want to bring an even more overpowered Scar Light into this game, with a +5 ammo bonus and a scope? Did you forget to take your meds this morning or something?
    26353290t.gif
    yo i think there should be anaconda skope i am bad with deagle so y not andaconda like serouis!!!
    Horribly off topic, hon. If you want an Anaconda Scope, make your own thread to suggest it, but don't spam it in someone else's thread. Because you not only insult and annoy the OP (me) with it, but also no one will give your suggestion a second though if its not topic related. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • There are lots of AKs in the game we dont need 1 more and an ak with silencer?Doesnt it sound stupid?We need the black scarlight with scope like in other crossfires

If anything, we need one with a silencer and/or reflex scope, more than any of the other AKs.

I hate not being able to use any of my BlackMarket AK-47s in Ghost Mode.

As for your suggestion regarding the Scrub-Adv., either that was terribad attempt at trolling, or you're just dumb.... I'll let people make their own minds up about that.
  • the next best weapon and unic pro weapon of CF ak gold, scope, silencer, knife, launch granade, laser, atomic. lol
  • Well CF needs some new guns not same shetty guns.We have like 10 versions of the same gun.And i dont think ak-47 with a silencer would be good I love aks bcz of their sound.If u cant kill without a silencer I mean if u need them to not hear you use an m4.We all want some new guns not a new version of the same gun.

Lol.About scar light i just said that to give an idea.And it looks cool.Plus i love scar light.Maybe we could get the an-94 which we dont have right now.Stop suggesting same guns.Ak gold, silver, scope, camo , 47 ,74 umm knife.You suck with them all? Need a new one?
    U shouldnt play then.

@CookieMunzta

Wow u guys are pathetic.That was an idea calm down.Its just a game.Chill babe ^.^
  • Ak gold, silver, scope, camo , 47 ,74 umm knife.You suck with them all? Need a new one?
    U shouldnt play then.

Or, you could go the logical route and think perhaps these are the guns we've learnt to perfect (they take skill, unlike Scrubs) therefore we'd want new variety. A silenced AK would be the first gun I'd go for in BM, since I already have Deagle Scope.
  • May i ask something?!Why do u think Scar Light doesnt take skill or its for noobs?
    Plus quit trying to use ak if u dont have the skill to use it like u said.If u suck with 6 versions of it a 7th one wont help you.Need a new gun SEE?!?
  • May i ask something?!Why do u think Scar Light doesnt take skill or its for noobs?
    Plus quit trying to use ak if u dont have the skill to use it like u said.If u suck with 6 versions of it a 7th one wont help you.Need a new gun SEE?!?

I presume English isn't your mother tongue.
    I've perfected my AK-47 Scope, near enough done the same with AK-Silver. It's time for a new challenge.

Something you may fail to understand about this game is, some people dedicate themselves to certain types of guns. Myself, I snipe mainly, and I AK/M4. I'm a far better sniper than a rifler, but I'm still pretty good at that, cause I never use a scrub. Mainly since I play alot of FPS games.
  • Scar Light does requires skills. Not many tho. Really...low skills. If they do make a Scar Light-Adv, like in CF China(black +5), I wouldn't mind. They'll probably lower the damage and rate of fire.

OT: Still support this sexy suggestion.
  • U dont get it do u?I asked why do u call it Scrub Light.Ur answer is im a good sniper? ehh
  • U dont get it do u?I asked why do u call it Scrub Light.Ur answer is im a good sniper? ehh

Cause it's so easy to use and people think they're pro with it. If you give them an AK they wont probably wouldn't know what you mean if you tell them "Burst to aim better".
  • Scar Light does requires skills. Not many tho. Really...low skills. If they do make a Scar Light-Adv, like in CF China(black +5), I wouldn't mind. They'll probably lower the damage and rate of fire.

OT: Still support this sexy suggestion.

If they made that gun here, I'd definitely be gone xD
    U dont get it do u?I asked why do u call it Scrub Light.Ur answer is im a good sniper? ehh

Christ I wish you made sense. You never asked why I/everyone calls it that.
    If you had a brain you'd be dangerous ;)
  • If they made that gun here, I'd definitely be gone xD

Christ I wish you made sense. You never asked why I/everyone calls it that.

I would get it xD Just cause it's black and it matches the Conda-Adv. MmMMmmMm Sexy.
  • I would get it xD Just cause it's black and it matches the Conda-Adv. MmMMmmMm Sexy.

Nuu scrub noob!!!
    That's even worse than my sniper aimbots ;)

AK Scope + Deagle Scope = smexiest combination ever!!
  • Nuu scrub noob!!!
    That's even worse than my sniper aimbots ;)

AK Scope + Deagle Scope = smexiest combination ever!!

No u D:

If it's over powered and i do get it, I would probably continue using the M4-C. Harder to use and funner.

• Christ I wish you made sense. You never asked why I/everyone calls it that.

''Why do u think Scar Light doesnt take skill or its for noobs?''I said.
    Anyways babe ur blind or idiot...I was trying to ask something friendly but u mam dont get it.Get some brain and knowledge about communication then come here again and we talk about it.
    Personally i dont think we need 1 more version of the ak.U should have some respect and just say thats not a good idea and say the reason instead of callin me a dumb or he/she.U idiot get urself a gf/bf and spend some time with ppl learn to listen.Now u dummy,i hope u know its a game and we should have fun.I thought scar light would be cool.oww ur mad cuz they own u with the scar light now i get it.Get a life huh babe.
  • ''Why do u think Scar Light doesnt take skill or its for noobs?''I said.
    Anyways babe ur blind or idiot...I was trying to ask something friendly but u mam dont get it.Get some brain and knowledge about communication then come here again and we talk about it.
    Personally i dont think we need 1 more version of the ak.U should have some respect and just say thats not a good idea and say the reason instead of callin me a dumb or he/she.U idiot get urself a gf/bf and spend some time with ppl learn to listen.Now u dummy,i hope u know its a game and we should have fun.I thought scar light would be cool.oww ur mad cuz they own u with the scar light now i get it.Get a life huh babe.

Most of that post is flaming.
This discussion has been closed.