An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• I like this Idea.

I Support this and Z8 better put this into CF NOW!!!
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I Agree it would be a great addition to the game.
    Why would I bother defend my ideas against your failing criticism, if you can't even be bothered to read beyond the first post? Get lost, kid, and take your fail with you. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Failing criticism? I said I don't see it happening and if it does there should be an M4 Knifed! You're the one suggesting ANOTHER AK when we already have, what, 6 of them? Especially one so similar to one we already have!
  • TehRed wrote: »
    Failing criticism? I said I don't see it happening and if it does there should be an M4 Knifed! You're the one suggesting ANOTHER AK when we already have, what, 6 of them? Especially one so similar to one we already have!
    How is an AK47 with a suppressor similar to ANY of the other AK47's we have so far? Just because i has scope on it?

Exactly, kid. They are not similar at all. Thus you failed to give constructive criticism and just came here to flame.

Goodbye!
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    How is an AK47 with a suppressor similar to ANY of the other AK47's we have so far? Just because i has scope on it?

Exactly, kid. They are not similar at all. Thus you failed to give constructive criticism and just came here to flame.

Goodbye!
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Okay fine! It has a suppressor! If it makes you happy, you win! But I fail to see the flame in my first post, whereas the reply to my post you made was the one that flamed. Or is that just because I'm so full of fail since I didn't agree with adding another AK?
    Okay fine! It has a suppressor! If it makes you happy, you win! But I fail to see the flame in my first post, whereas the reply to my post you made was the one that flamed. Or is that just because I'm so full of fail since I didn't agree with adding another AK?
    I said goodbye. That's your cue to exit the thread. If you want to start something, I'll gladly ask a moderator to keep you out. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    I said goodbye. That's your cue to exit the thread. If you want to start something, I'll gladly ask a moderator to keep you out. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I don't agree with what you say, so you kick me out? Real classy.... I'm done because this is spamming, but if you want to troll, feel free to pm me.

And finally, neither the AK47 Silver, nor the M4A1 Silver can be found in ANY OTHER version of CrossFire, but ours. And this proves that it is possible to have weapons that are not in other versions. The problem is, that they need consent from the people that own the CrossFire concept. The people that run CrossFire Korea. And it is likely that CrossFire Korea would probably want to introduce the AK47 Custom to their game first, if they agree to it, before allowing the US to run with it. But this does not, however, mean that they won't allow it eventually.[/b]
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    You forgot DSR-1.
    I don't agree with what you say, so you kick me out? Real classy.... I'm done because this is spamming, but if you want to troll, feel free to pm me.
    No, I'm kicking you out because you didn't bother to read beyond the first post. If you had, you'd have read that I had explained over 3 times already why the AK47 Custom and the AK47 Scope are nothing alike. If you had read even 1 of those posts, then you would know why your post has been reduced to nothing but a useless attempt to flaming.

Now, please be so kind as to leave this thread, unless you want to read up on what has been posted on the other 9 pages you didn't bother with, and post something useful for a change.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    No, I'm kicking you out because you didn't bother to read beyond the first post. If you had, you'd have read that I had explained over 3 times already why the AK47 Custom and the AK47 Scope are nothing alike. If you had read even 1 of those posts, then you would know why your post has been reduced to nothing but a useless attempt to flaming.

Now, please be so kind as to leave this thread, unless you want to read up on what has been posted on the other 9 pages you didn't bother with, and post something useful for a change.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I'm not going to in spite of you.

/out
  • Power needs to be drastically reduced, accuracy slightly nerfed, and recoil increased if this is going to happen.
    But I really don't agree with putting silencers on AKs.
  • I support this thread 100%.

(I think i've never been in disagreement with you, Lollie. xD ... maybe it's because what you say often makes sense... well IMO at least.)
  • Here is a close representation of what OP was illustrating, I do believe.

JG-0516T-AK47-RAS-PACKAGE-2.jpg

Looks nice, would go well alongside the M4a1 Custom too.
  • New gun? Meh, no real opinion, but this is a decent rifle and very well detailed, I'll support it.

My only concerns...

The Silencer - AK-47s use 7.62mm (I believe, something around there.) Rounds, which are both really big, really strong, and really damn loud. The problem with a silencer is that USUALLY (not always, mind you) kills either power or range, depending, due to all of the mods that need be done to make it work. I'd rather have a Knife, tbh, but with the scope that really can't happen...

The Recoil - If it's a custom, and damn do they OP the custom guns (I don't really care for the M4-C), throw on a front grip...that'd both A - look cool, and B - make recoil decent for it. =^^=

The Scope - Rather see this gun with an XM8 style RD Scope than an M4 style, simply because the AK-47 is outrageously powerful in correlation to the other guns in the game...adding an M4-C scope to this would make it the new M4-Custom, if you will, in terms of getting away with aimbotting...NO offence to any M4-C users out there, at all.

I do like the ammo boost (not too much, thank the gods), the weight, although it could stand one or two more points to it, and generally how it would probably look once implemented.

Your gun has my support.

--SSgt. M60Kitten, Gun Afficianado
  • Rawr1394 wrote: »
    Power needs to be drastically reduced, accuracy slightly nerfed, and recoil increased if this is going to happen.
    But I really don't agree with putting silencers on AKs.
    Oh look. Another person that couldn't be bothered to read beyond the first post. 26353290t.gif
    Here is a close representation of what OP was illustrating, I do believe.

JG-0516T-AK47-RAS-PACKAGE-2.jpg

Looks nice, would go well alongside the M4a1 Custom too.
    Not quite...
    29dbceb.jpg
    ...but close enough.
    26353290t.gif
    M60Katzen wrote: »
    New gun? Meh, no real opinion, but this is a decent rifle and very well detailed, I'll support it.

My only concerns...

The Silencer - AK-47s use 7.62mm (I believe, something around there.) Rounds, which are both really big, really strong, and really damn loud. The problem with a silencer is that USUALLY (not always, mind you) kills either power or range, depending, due to all of the mods that need be done to make it work. I'd rather have a Knife, tbh, but with the scope that really can't happen...

The Recoil - If it's a custom, and damn do they OP the custom guns (I don't really care for the M4-C), throw on a front grip...that'd both A - look cool, and B - make recoil decent for it. =^^=

The Scope - Rather see this gun with an XM8 style RD Scope than an M4 style, simply because the AK-47 is outrageously powerful in correlation to the other guns in the game...adding an M4-C scope to this would make it the new M4-Custom, if you will, in terms of getting away with aimbotting...NO offence to any M4-C users out there, at all.

I do like the ammo boost (not too much, thank the gods), the weight, although it could stand one or two more points to it, and generally how it would probably look once implemented.

Your gun has my support.

--SSgt. M60Kitten, Gun Afficianado
    Most likely the spray pattern is going to suffer the most from the suppressor, but yeah, damage/power has been lowered as well. 26353290t.gif
    You really think this is gonna work?
    As I have explained countless of times before in this thread, there's no viable reason why it couldn't work. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • just make it the reg ak just decrease power dont change anything else and its aiight lolli
  • Finally, they put a silencer on this loud gun.
  • An AK47 with a silencer would completely ruin one of its greatest weaknesses.
  • The idea of adding a silencer to an AK47 isnt that great. I look at the Ak47 as a great, powerful assult rifle as a huge intimadator and adding a silencer to it would take that away. Overall i like the murdered-out black skin color and its status, and should replace the Ak47 camo
  • xPr0diGYx wrote: »
    The idea of adding a silencer to an AK47 isnt that great. I look at the Ak47 as a great, powerful assult rifle as a huge intimadator and adding a silencer to it would take that away. Overall i like the murdered-out black skin color and its status, and should replace the Ak47 camo

Kinda said what I said. And Lolly, I really don't care about the -1 power drop. Not that big of a difference.
  • Kinda said what I said. And Lolly, I really don't care about the -1 power drop. Not that big of a difference.

lol i was typing that out and didnt see the post u wrote sorry ;p
  • An AK47 with a silencer would completely ruin one of its greatest weaknesses.
    Its recoil? 26353290t.gif
    xPr0diGYx wrote: »
    The idea of adding a silencer to an AK47 isnt that great. I look at the Ak47 as a great, powerful assult rifle as a huge intimadator and adding a silencer to it would take that away. Overall i like the murdered-out black skin color and its status, and should replace the Ak47 camo
    That's your opinion. I see the AK47 as a great and powerful rifle, that like any other rifle, could benefit from having a suppressor.

It's one of the favorite weapons to use in Ghost Mode. But at the same time, one of the most hated, because of its loud bang.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Its recoil? 26353290t.gif

That's your opinion. I see the AK47 as a great and powerful rifle, that like any other rifle, could benefit from having a suppressor.

It's one of the favorite weapons to use in Ghost Mode. But at the same time, one of the most hated, because of its loud bang.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

No. It would eliminate its loudness.
  • No. It would eliminate its loudness.
    Well gheeee...genius...isn't that the whole idea behind a suppressor...for any gun...? 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • I want the classic AK sound though. D=
    Then don't get this one, if and when it comes out. But don't deny other people the right to want one, just because you prefer the loud AK47 sound. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    I couldn't make any sense of your post. 26353290t.gif

The AK47 and the M4A1 are signature weapons for CrossFire. Its neither a waste of time, nor is it pointless, nor is a new AK47 going to be ripping off people that bought the old one. The AK47 Custom would have a completely different look, scope and play style compared to the AK Scope. 26353290t.gif

What you need, is a few classes in proper English. Your failed attempted to write in Ghetto-slang made your post look like you've got something wrong with you.

Furthermore, we don't NEED any new guns, because the old ones work just fine. We would like them though, but there is no need for them.

And an RPG-7 rocket launcher, really? That suggestion makes me think that there is indeed something wrong with your head.

Also, the ACR isn't just 1 gun, if you actually knew what the ACR was or what the letters ACR stood for.
    26353290t.gif

Thanks. Lets hope that someone at Z8 does so too, and puts up a request with the development team. 26353290t.gif

Thanks. 26353290t.gif

Don't know if you've noticed, but the AK47 Silver and the M4A1 Silver are both unique to this Cross Fire. Therefore your theory is flawed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

hey you dumbass ugly ***** (i do know what you look like ive seen it in a forum) 1st. theres nothing "wrong with me or my english" 2nd. I do know the concept of the ACR and that there is more then one but im referring the codmw2 ACR (so if you ppl had a life besides CF cause it seems thats all you do => lolli) but we need something to make this game more exciting(dont say if you dont want to play the game uninstall or something like that) thus rpg-7 that would be fun as hell, we dont need anymore M4's or AK's. and before they made silvers or sustoms the should of made adv's of all the other guns like the K2 my personal thinking of best gun in the game AR wise but everone has there on playing styles. i dont mind the idea or making of AK-C but cant they make a K2-ADV the same time (meaning in the same patch) or before the AK-C.
  • cmane1 wrote: »
    im referring the codmw2 ACR

I stopped reading, at this point.
This discussion has been closed.