An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• LolliRoger wrote: »
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

Wonderfull. i would buy that :D
    I indeed mean a scope like the M4A1 Custom has. You may find it useless, but I prefer it over the scope the AK47 Scope currently has. It doesn't have a scope feel to it. Its like the Devs got lazy and just gave us a zoom-in option, and didn't bother with a scope.

And if the Devs would suddenly add a suppressor to my AK47 Scope, I would be p*ssed off. Because sometimes I would want to hear the beautiful sound of my equally beautiful AK47, and use the "scope" it has.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    u may prefer it but in a game like cf it doesnt work. the only time the scope on the m4 works is when someone is far that u cant shoot them and if theyre that far that u need the scope and theyre not moving, theyre most likely idiots, i was never in a situation where i needed it. the ak scope is better except that it has slower firing rate when u zoom in. just make it that they have the option between both on all scopes and i seen u have lots of guns so if u wanna hear the sound of an ak just use another ak, the scope is useless. u wont care when and if it happens, no one will cuz its such a small thing that it wont matter, idk if they put the suppressor on or not but making another ak would over do it. do they have an m4 with a scope and no suppressor, ask urself that. plus the azn version doesnt have it so neither of our suggestions will happen
  • stavlos wrote: »
    m4 custom is like ak scope. if an ak custom should be added in game then why not a m4 scope?
    AK47 Scope =/= M4A1 Custom.

And if you want a M4A1 scope as well, then go make your own thread for it. I'm currently only suggestion an AK47 Custom.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • try to increase the change of stats. i don't think 1 or 2 changes in stats will affect the ak-47 (either that or i'm horribly wrong)
  • sick gun!!!!!!!!!!!!

ak-47-custom is sick dude :)
    Don't know if you've noticed, but the AK47 Silver and the M4A1 Silver are both unique to this Cross Fire. Therefore your theory is flawed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

We'll see!

• k2 adv sounds awesome and I like the ak advanced too.
  • the silencer on a AK-47 = NO!
    This coming from a guy that named him his account Miley Cyrus...

...Yeah, you really look like you know what you are talking about. Thanks for dropping by, and don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • the silencer on a AK-47 = NO!

Would you care to elaborate on that pweeze?
  • Ok, it seem like a good idea, but hey almost 10 pages of replies and still no GM or Mod. I don't know but yea good idea.
  • Lolli I agree on this 100%, it's a fantastic idea coming from a fantastic person, I am an AK fan myself and have half the collection(no luck on AK-Scope T.T)and I almost have myself an AK-Gold. But back on the topic, I think this would be a very good addition to the game, you have(in my opinion)the best suggestion yet, right here in this thread. I support you 120% and I hope your suggestion is going to be taken seriously.
  • Same design of stock, but bigger, in order to handle the additional recoil of that suppressor.
  • I wish they'd be a little more realistic with the guns... There are no 35rd mags except for like... The Galil which they don't even have in game.

There are however 30 40 75 and 100 round mags for AK's and M16's.

I think we should have the ability to custom our own guns sort of like Combat Arms does. Not have to buy 10 of the same gun with different configurations.

Just let us buy bayonets, silencers, scopes, stocks, different magazines. Whatever we like and want to use.

A little more realism wouldn't be a bad thing and they can charge the ZP/GP accordingly.

It would also make sense to have to buy like 5 mags or whatever and load yourself up with them. otherwise if you only have one and you want to reload you have to sit there and load single bullets while you hide. ;D

Could be a lot of fun. More than just having 5 AK's with slightly different functionality at least. e.e; What a dumb idea...
  • thiNk_in wrote: »
    Ok, it seem like a good idea, but hey almost 10 pages of replies and still no GM or Mod. I don't know but yea good idea.
    Don't worry. Even though they haven't gotten around to replying yet, I know that they have seen it. 26353290t.gif
    Lolli I agree on this 100%, it's a fantastic idea coming from a fantastic person, I am an AK fan myself and have half the collection(no luck on AK-Scope T.T)and I almost have myself an AK-Gold. But back on the topic, I think this would be a very good addition to the game, you have(in my opinion)the best suggestion yet, right here in this thread. I support you 120% and I hope your suggestion is going to be taken seriously.
    Thanks, Flu. I hope so too. 26353290t.gif
    Same design of stock, but bigger, in order to handle the additional recoil of that suppressor.
    Suppressors do not add extra recoil. Recoil is created by the firing mechanism and the size of the ammo fired. At best, a suppressor will stabilize your gun due to the extra weight on the front of the gun, keeping the nose from going up so fast while firing. 26353290t.gif
    I wish they'd be a little more realistic with the guns... There are no 35rd mags except for like... The Galil which they don't even have in game.

There are however 30 40 75 and 100 round mags for AK's and M16's.

I think we should have the ability to custom our own guns sort of like Combat Arms does. Not have to buy 10 of the same gun with different configurations.

Just let us buy bayonets, silencers, scopes, stocks, different magazines. Whatever we like and want to use.

A little more realism wouldn't be a bad thing and they can charge the ZP/GP accordingly.

It would also make sense to have to buy like 5 mags or whatever and load yourself up with them. otherwise if you only have one and you want to reload you have to sit there and load single bullets while you hide. ;D

Could be a lot of fun. More than just having 5 AK's with slightly different functionality at least. e.e; What a dumb idea...
    They tried that once during the Suba days, but it required too much to realize. So they pulled the idea back and decided to make their own customized weapons. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • I like it. Well thought out.

Maybe when z8 learns to code you it will be added.
    Suppressors do not add extra recoil. Recoil is created by the firing mechanism and the size of the ammo fired. At best, a suppressor will stabilize your gun due to the extra weight on the front of the gun, keeping the nose from going up so fast while firing. 26353290t.gif

Of course, some can even significantly reduce recoil, as they eliminate any escaping gas from barrel. This supressor though, looks to be a two-point mounted silencer, which can add recoil to very highly powered guns, such as the AK 47. Though the two-point compensate in terms of the speed the bullet leaves the gun, so it's still an overall better choice of suppressor.
    AK47 Scope =/= M4A1 Custom.

And if you want a M4A1 scope as well, then go make your own thread for it. I'm currently only suggestion an AK47 Custom.

i never said i want a m4 scope, i am just saying that no one will buy ak scope crates because ak scope wouldn't be better than ak custom.
    i never said i want a m4 scope, i am just saying that no one will buy ak scope crates because ak scope wouldn't be better than ak custom.

Says the m4a1-only kid.
    They would because it looks different, sounds different, plays different and scopes different.

In other words, anyone that enjoys something different once in a while, but still enjoys using AK47s would buy the Scope as well as the custom.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • EyeOfDark wrote: »
    no way dude no way
    True failure comes from spelling "Failure" as "Faliture", and from having critique without something constructive, like a reason, to back it up. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    They would because it looks different, sounds different, plays different and scopes different.

In other words, anyone that enjoys something different once in a while, but still enjoys using AK47s would buy the Scope as well as the custom.

i bet if you make a poll ak custom would win
  • Thats a pretty nice idea I`d but it :D
    I would vote yes for it O.o
  • Beautiful, sexy design but just wont work.

The extreme recoil makes a silencer impossible to stay attached on the AK

Plus it would be the most overrated, overpowered weapons in the game.

NTM, its not available in CCF or PCF or even BRCF so the probability of being added is way low.
    i bet if you make a poll ak custom would win
    Perhaps, but even if it would win, that wouldn't mean people would stop trying for an AK47 Scope. Did the M12s stop people from trying to get the Kriss Super V? Or did the M4A1 Silver stop people from trying to get the M4A1 Custom before the ammo upgrade? Or does the new and improved M4A1 Custom stop people from getting the M4A1 Silver?

Heck, even I bought my AK47 Camo and Regular after I already had the AK47 Silver, Gold, Scope AND Knife.
    26353290t.gif
    xNfz wrote: »
    Beautiful, sexy design but just wont work.

The extreme recoil makes a silencer impossible to stay attached on the AK

Plus it would be the most overrated, overpowered weapons in the game.

NTM, its not available in CCF or PCF or even BRCF so the probability of being added is way low.
    Kid, you haven't got a clue to what you're talking about. The design works, for its reality based. AK47's with suppressors exist. And no, the suppressor does not fall off when fired.

Furthermore, I have already said this twice in this thread: If neither the original AK47, nor the original M4A1 are overpowering to begin with, and you can add a suppressor to not 1, but 3 different M4A1's without it being considered overpowering, then you can add one to an AK47 as well and it too would not become overpowering.

Its mathematical impossible to add the same elements to 2 considered similar equations and come to a completely different outcome.

And finally, neither the AK47 Silver, nor the M4A1 Silver can be found in ANY OTHER version of CrossFire, but ours. And this proves that it is possible to have weapons that are not in other versions. The problem is, that they need consent from the people that own the CrossFire concept. The people that run CrossFire Korea. And it is likely that CrossFire Korea would probably want to introduce the AK47 Custom to their game first, if they agree to it, before allowing the US to run with it. But this does not, however, mean that they won't allow it eventually.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • No. Someone has probably said it already, but we already have an AK Scoped. I don't see this happening. If it does, I'd like to trade in my M4 Custom for an M4 Knifed please!
  • TehRed wrote: »
    No. Someone has probably said it already, but we already have an AK Scoped. I don't see this happening. If it does, I'd like to trade in my M4 Custom for an M4 Knifed please!
    Why would I bother defending my ideas against your failing criticism, if you can't even be bothered to read beyond the first post? Get lost, kid, and take your fail with you. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
This discussion has been closed.