XTrap Error fixes and Data Collection

Comments

• Zeniroth wrote: »
    Everyone! I hope it will bring the key to help every players but it seems that IE8 (internet explorer 8) is the one who bring that mess! It's like they put a security that may block some application that mess with xtrap. I just delete it and downgrade to a lower ver and CF work perfectly now! i don't know if it the IE6 or IE7 work well but I use now IE5. Anyway i don't use explorer cuz it's lame, it bug and it's so slow! So it's not a real loss for me. xD
    i have deinstall ie 8 and after ie 7. now i got ie6. the error stays -.-
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    Avg Free Basic

2. Have you added any xtrap or game files to an exception list?
    YES

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?
    YES does not help

i have read and tryed the tips in this thread, none help
    http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=37080
    IMO : It is pointless keep starting the game many many times to see if it works because of server load, what a load of ****.
    when i start the game i get the HGW box with red bar in and gets 100% and nouthing happens, after 2-3 mins i get this error msg :
    "Timed out waiting fir initialing xtrap-engine"

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu159/pies83/erroe.jpg

so this is a problem wit xtrap and no matter how many times u start/restart the program this will happen for me every time.

i like the crossfire game, but going from a bad anti hack dectition to one that does not even work off a fresh install is dumb..

Windows Xp Pro 64
    Amd 64 x2 6400+
    4Gb Ram
    Gtx 260 (Inno 3d x2 freezer)
  • this is the 5th day runnin for me without playin the game...same 602 error code shown by x-trap....so...GMs...any updates to X-trap to fix this??
  • vicky20 wrote: »
    this is the 5th day runnin for me without playin the game...same 602 error code shown by x-trap....so...GMs...any updates to X-trap to fix this??

Is like the 5th week for me man!
  • Entering the game X-trap error.I do not use cheats.Solution helps you better know.If you have good English ability.Turkish turn be happy.Thank you

OFFICIAL ERRORS>>>>http://www.loadtr.com/517662-sorun.htm]

ANTİ VİRUS PROGRAM İS OFFLİNE !
  • MY timed items have now expired.
    I was fine last night. Been fine for like 8 months. This morning I begin to get:
    CODE_FIELD [02-0400-00000000-530]
    Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to
    external program. Please, close any program which is affecting game client.
    The pop up has Tool Name: (which is blank) and Site: (which is blank).
    Having issue on 2 XP SP2 machines.
    Desktop:
    Comodo Internet Security.
    XTRAP had and has been added to exception list.
    Was working fine up until last night.

Laptop:
    No antivirus or Firewall. Not even XP Firewall.

Tried with Gamebooster on and off.
    Re-installed Crossfire. I had removed directory after uninstall before re-install.
    Any ideas anyone? Or should I be looking for another online game to play.
    Thanks...

Well thank you! My timed items have expired. What a waste of hard earned cash that was. Well, maybe not hard earned; but still lost money.
    Thank you very much. Gonna try K.O.S. Secret Operations and play that for now. I know it is not the GM's fault. They do what they can. Yeah, we complain a lot to them but it is not their fault.
    I just hate wasting money I can not enjoy! It was a nice ride CrossFire. But like they say, all good things come to an end.
  • vicky20 wrote: »
    this is the 5th day runnin for me without playin the game...same 602 error code shown by x-trap....so...GMs...any updates to X-trap to fix this??

My account:
    Last Play Date 2009-11-18

So... SHUT UP, NOOB! They are another players not only you!
    And I'm big not enjoying when in one day I spend all my GP on limit-time items and what? In next day I couldn't PLAY!
  • xtrap prob

what to the hell i must do?! i tried uninstall, reinstall, turning off the antivirus, ALL DONT WORKS! HELP ME! i have good computer, all newest games are running on full details without problem.
    i have windows xp, ie8, avira
    BEFORE X-TRAP (IN 2009!!!(( , CF LAUNCHED WITHOUT PROBLEMS. I DON'T MODIFIED ANYTHING IN MY COMPUTER.

thats what happening:
    1. I'm starting launcher of CF.
    2. I'm clicking "Start Game"
    3. x-trap launching fast and dissapearing, hgw is loading 87% turning off.
    4. waiting ABOUT 5 MINS
    5. error appears:
    HGCW(<<name of error)
    Timed out waiting for initialing xtrap-engine.

help pp
  • so wat now...there is no fix to this ever??? we hav spent a lot of money...my weapons are timed out...the ones which i bought with cash....so wat next??
  • X-Trap sucks.....

Bring the old sh!t back.
  • skulhead1 wrote: »
    X-Trap sucks.....

Bring the old sh!t back.

game gaurd is a downgrade compared to X-trap. just hang in there. im sure Z8 will find a permenant solution.
  • oOAralonOo wrote: »
    i have deinstall ie 8 and after ie 7. now i got ie6. the error stays -.-
    Btw! I'm using now IE5 not IE6 and my solution it's for the xtrap time out running error not for your kind of error oOAralonOo!
  • So if anyone have the xtrap time out error try to delete IE8 because most of the time it is the problem (75% of time) and then again it's only if u got the error i mention before.
    So if anyone have the xtrap time out error try to delete IE8 because most of the time it is the problem (75% of time) and then again it's only if u got the error i mention before.

How do you delete IE8???

(im using vista?)
  • I fixed my error!

Error Code = 08-0400-00000000-513
    Error message = Some funnctions of the operating system has been corrupted. Please, close any program which is affecting game client and restart the system

I used spybot search & destroy (lol S&D) and it destroyed some bugs I had on my computer. Then I restarted my computer and it worked :) Google spybot search & destroy, download it and give it a go. It's free and Good Luck!
  • crossfire wont start because of x-trap

x-trap does not work for me and i have bit-defender 2010 and windows 7 and ive tried everything even running in comaptability mode need help plz?
  • 1 week without game....hello GMs....anybody looking this thread or not....many of us hav problems...i keep getting that 602 error code...please help me
  • i download and instal game but i have a problem, i think that's problem with Xtrap
    i start the game and waiting:
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/6361/28428151.jpg
    Xtrap shield disappear, some of minutes later, appear this window:
    http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/1333/bd2z.jpg

i use
    Windows Xp Home Edition + SP3
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5450 @ 1.66GHz, 1662 MHz
    DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
    graphics card : Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family (128 MB)
    2GB RAM

Norton Antivirus and Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 but they aren't blocking it!

i'm sorry for all mistake/error but i have problem with Anglish
    PS:
    anybody speak Polish?
  • Gamers Z8 Olá!

Estivemos acompanhando a questões Xtrap atual, eo maior problema nós vemos atualmente é o "XTrap falhou ao inicializar" erro de tipo.

Ele não permitirá que as pessoas para executar o The Game!

Este é um erro que gostaríamos de corrigir. Em uma tentativa de coletar dados de melhor para os nossos colaboradores e Xtrap precisamos de algumas informações específicas de pessoas recebendo esse erro.

Especificamente o que precisamos saber:

1. Qual Anti Vírus programa você está usando?

2. Você adicionou algum jogo xtrap ou arquivos para uma lista de exceção?

3. Já tentou desativar o programa antivírus durante a instalação e funcionamento de The Game? [/ B]

5 ja closed avast anti virus and nothing, I use anti malware ASquared already closed it and anything after this last updating of xtrap I can not play the game but I played it until the 4 hours of the morning where they had not the updating the xtrap friend need help with this little problem because the biggest problems are the same hackrs circumventing the system and cheat games against real players. I ate + return this friend. and tried to send you a private link but your mailbox was loaded so I will post again to release and its interests ok.
  • nice...even after today's update the game doesnt work for me...it shows the same old 602 xtrap error code......
  • Still X-Trap error 530 from prior post

I even went as far as redoing the entire machine yesterday. At least I am now
    100% positive it is not any software n my machine. I just installed XP Pro and
    SP3. Nothing else. No Antivirus or Firewalls. (XP Firewall is off). Same error as
    posted prior:
    I guess it really is an issue with X-trap but many others do not have he issue.
    I figured it would be global but it seems not. My other clan members are fine.
    Hopefully, some day I can return to this game. I checked other online FPS and
    trust me, as far as Free FPS shooters this one is TOPS! I will keep trying
    everyday... :(
  • s0b3r wrote: »
    game gaurd is a downgrade compared to X-trap. just hang in there. im sure Z8 will find a permenant solution.

True say. Also, gameguard takes hella long to load.
  • My Problem has been solved!

This was my error post:

After some help from others and some investigation I found out that a small pgm
    I run called Process Explorer by Windows Sysinternals was causing the issue. I
    always had this running but it seems the last X-Trap update flagged it because
    it monitors running .dll's and handles. It is like Task Manager but way better.
    So for others having this error, look in your Task Manager and terminate whatever you do not need and also run Gamebooster. It just may work.
  • So i tryed again 2day, downloaded the new patches for Cf and X-trap, and still the same, the game will not load,,

what a pice of ****, i see the new uk servers what would benice if the GAME WORKED

i think they should fix this problem instead of making new servers and other crap.

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • How do you delete IE8???

(im using vista?)
    Well normaly it's in control panel in the section add and remove program and select internet explorer 8 and delete it.
    Well normaly it's in control panel in the section add and remove program and select internet explorer 8 and delete it.

Its not there?

I tryed deleting it from folder, but it says i dont have permission? :confused:
  • Hi guys um I had the same problem,and I have AVG,FREE.And all I did is updated my anti-virus and it worked!Hope it helps to some of you.
  • PANOWIE I PANIE

Więc tak problem też może leżeć po stronie explorer 8, przynajmniej u mnie tak było, odinstalowałem go, pojawił się kolejny problem, przy starcie gry cały czas się włączał chrome ze stroną gry i tak w kółko. Więc trzeba od instalować sp3 z XP i zainstalować sobie spokojnie ie 7 lub tez nie ( chyba ze masz jakąś starszą wersje po odinstalowaniu sp 3 ).
    I tak zostałem z sp 2 i wszystko działa.
    I jak to nie można mieć darmówek razem - BIEDNEMU ZAWSZE WIATR W OCZY.
    Tylko się dziwie z8games że nic nie robią !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So yes the problem may also lie on the side of explorer 8, at least for me it did, uninstalled it, faced a problem, start the game at all times to involve the chrome with the party game, and so the circle. So you have to uninstall sp3 of XP and install quietly ie 7 or is not (unless you have an older version after you uninstall sp 3).
    And so was the sp 2 and it works.
    And as you can not have free time - ALWAYS WIND poor in the eyes.
    Only I am surprised that z8games do nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i'm don't speek english
  • Lol

IDIOTS, THE UNINSTALLING IE WILL NOT HELP! I'M USING A FIREFOX, AND THE ERROR OCCURE ALWAYS WHEN I TURN ON GAME... GM's are just a piece of sh*t
    they will never move their fat asses and do something....
This discussion has been closed.