XTrap Error fixes and Data Collection

Comments

• np...it would have been easier to msg u through pm since u pm'd me so tip...turn your pm on so when u pm ppl they can jus pm u back. ;)
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using?

Panda Antivirus Pro 2010

2. Have you added any xtrap or game files to an exception list?

Windows Firewall

3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?

Yes

I have this problem about 2weeks after the new patch. This is so annoying. I can never play a FULL game before x-trap hunt me. This only happens when I play CF not when I log in or starting up CF. I'm writing the message x-trap are telling me.

"Code_Field [02-0400-00000000-500]

Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to external program. Please, close any program which is affecting game client."

I don't know what's the problem, I've closed all the program when I play and I still have this annoying x-trap crash
  • I have this stupid Antivirus Vista 2010 and
    i cant seem to remove it.
    i need help.
    i cant run CF atm.
  • 602 error code again

did xtrap update again??bcoz whenever it updates i get this error....pls help me...plss...i need to play this game
  • i think it did update...please either shut down your anti virus while updating or add X-trap to your exception list (which is what you should do so u can play cf)
  • hello!! i had avg antivirus and when i uninstalled it i had no more problem with the xtrap..however, now, it shows me an ''error in InitRenderer"". what is this? what can i do? thsnks in advance!
  • lol..i dont hav an antivirus...i played well for many days...but whenever this xtrap updates...i get this 602 error message code...plss help me
  • hello...i am playing this game from 5 months...but from this year starting....it shows me an xtrap error....dont know y...moreover i am in china...but not chinese ....xtrap show me an error code & some message in chinese language...i cant understand it....the code is

02-0300-00000000-602
    ...i tried re-installing....cleaning registry...i even formatted my system...i turned of my antivirus...& i tried everything...but no use....can anyone plss help me...
  • vicky20 wrote: »
    hello...i am playing this game from 5 months...but from this year starting....it shows me an xtrap error....dont know y...moreover i am in china...but not chinese ....xtrap show me an error code & some message in chinese language...i cant understand it....the code is

02-0300-00000000-602
    ...i tried re-installing....cleaning registry...i even formatted my system...i turned of my antivirus...& i tried everything...but no use....can anyone plss help me...

ok... try not using the chinese version? try the us version.
  • Wtf?!

1. Avast
    2. No
    3. I tried - no results

what to the hell i must do?! i tried uninstall, reinstall, turning off the antivirus, ALL DONT WORKS! HELP ME! i have good computer, all newest games are running on full details without problem. I HAVE WINDOWS XP, LAST TIME 1 YEAR AGO, CF LAUNCHED WITHOUT PROBLEMS. I DON'T MODIFIED ANYTHING IN MY COMPUTER.

thats what happening:
    1. I'm starting launcher of CF.
    2. I'm clicking "Start Game"
    3. x-trap launching fast and dissapearing, hgw is loading about 70% turning off.
    4. waiting ABOUT 5 MINS
    5. error appears:
    HGCW(<<name of error)
    Timed out waiting for initialing xtrap-engine.
  • doetten wrote: »
    [don't watch my english i know it is horrible] i spended more then 100 euro on this game and now i can't play? I hope you guys got some good things in for me. I use nod32 as virusscan and i have the same 'time out' thing.
    I am quite good in that sort of thing but i can't figure out anything, i hope you guys got patched soon, but i saw nobody got nod32. So i posted this one. I tried on widows 7 ultimate didn't work, windows xp 64 bit didn't work and widows black didn't work, so that is a problem you guys got to solve....

you payed to play cross fire?!
  • This is driving me mad

I was fine last night. Been fine for like 8 months. This morning I begin to get:
    CODE_FIELD [02-0400-00000000-530]
    Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to
    external program. Please, close any program which is affecting game client.
    The pop up has Tool Name: (which is blank) and Site: (which is blank).
    Having issue on 2 XP SP2 machines.
    Desktop:
    Comodo Internet Security.
    XTRAP had and has been added to exception list.
    Was working fine up until last night.

Laptop:
    No antivirus or Firewall. Not even XP Firewall.

Tried with Gamebooster on and off.
    Re-installed Crossfire. I had removed directory after uninstall before re-install.
    Any ideas anyone? Or should I be looking for another online game to play.
    Thanks...
  • 1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    BigPound Security
    Yes
    3. Have you tried disabling the virus program during installation and running of the game?
    Yes

Mine is the same problem as Dppfenshmirt. After i click the Start game tab the X-Fire and HGW game watcher comes up then the screen with the mutation char pops up, then all the sudden an X-Fire error comes up and it says "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530]
    Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to external programs.Please,close any program which is affecting game client.... I have tryed to do this but still it doesn't work. I have even re-installed crossfire yet nothing changed.

I was playing CrossFire fine last night but this morning i tryed to get on and the "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530] ect happened.

Please get back to me with help,
    Thanks Jakesta9
  • It says I can't action CF because of some programs which is running. I have no idea what's going on. I just played CF in this morning. I did nothing before this login.
  • Jakesta9 wrote: »
    1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    BigPound Security
    Yes
    Yes

Mine is the same problem as Dppfenshmirt. After i click the Start game tab the X-Fire and HGW game watcher comes up then the screen with the mutation char pops up, then all the sudden an X-Fire error comes up and it says "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530]
    Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to external programs.Please,close any program which is affecting game client.... I have tryed to do this but still it doesn't work. I have even re-installed crossfire yet nothing changed.

I was playing CrossFire fine last night but this morning i tryed to get on and the "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530] ect happened.

Please get back to me with help,
    Thanks Jakesta9

yea, I got the same problem as urs. I dont know wth's going on. I just played CF in the mornning, then I couldnt play anymore in the afternoon
  • 1.SUPERAnitspyware. It's free, but it's fine. I've been using it since the first time I played CF.
    2.Yes.
    3.Yes.
    It says Some functions of the operating system are not working properly due to external programs.Please,close any program which is affecting game client. CODE_FIELD [02-0400-00000000-530].
  • 02-0300-00000000-602
    this is my error code..this started from yesterday...i thought of lvl up quickly with that 20% extra exp this weekend...but not i cant even play the game...plsss help me
  • dwwaa wrote: »
    I've a problem ,too !! xDDD
    (i´m a german player)
    ... my errorcode is Code_Fiel [02-0300-00000000-503]
    Some functions of the operating system are not working proberly due to external program.
    Please, close any programms wich is affacting game client.

Whatz wrong ?? 1.My Antivir programm is Avira AntiVir Personal- Free AntiVirus (xD)(Is a german programm but i don´t think the ativiren program is affacting the game client)
    2.-Yes
    3.-Yes ihave try this but nor results ) :
    I´ve been this computer at "christmas" 2009 xD
    But crossfire is not running
    at my old computer it is running but it have not enough ram" or memory then it lagg soo but it is running
    i have re install crossfire and install it but the error comes.......
    i klick start game than come hgwc game watcher and xtrap .then i can see only for 1-1.5 sec. the logg in window and then come the error frm x-trp

PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEE.................. (Sorry for my englisch)xD

Im also a german Player and i got the same error!!! NEED HELP!!!
    1.I have G-Data Internet Security 2010
    2. nope
    3. i uninstall and download again and instll again but the same error...
    please help quick!
  • 02-0400-00000000-530

1. What Anti Virus program are you using?
    G Data TotalCare 2010

Yes

Yes

. After i click the Start game tab the X-Fire and HGW game watcher comes up then the screen with the mutation char pops up, then all the sudden an X-Fire error comes up and it says "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530]

I was playing CrossFire fine last night but this morning i tryed to get on and the
    "CODE_FIELD" [02-0400-00000000-530] ect happened.

Yesterday it was working fine. No problems but now i cant play ! :(

Dang i just started to play this game. (i play for max 2 Days ^^ )

pls try to fix this error !

greetingz Nudels
  • pls GMs...i hope u solve this problem before monday so that we can play & get that bonus 20% exp.....
  • In my post on the 14th page when i said X-Fire i ment X-Trap :l xD idk why i wrote X-Fire xD.

Thanks Jakesta9

IGN:[RP]Jake
  • Please GMs! Very many People have the sam error and cant use the EXP bonus. Please hurry to fix this! Thanks Aralon
  • Whattha****!

**** gms, last time i thinked CF is good game, no problems with connect etc., but now SCREW YOU! new gms i think, new technical support too, THATS WHY THAT GAME NOW IS A CRAP FROM GROCER!
  • I'vs been wariting for 2 days, PLZ just solve this problem! I've paied more than $700 for this game, I love this game. But now, it looks like I have to give up this game? What's wrong with this game? Yesterday I posted a message, but I didn't get any answer till now.
  • well....GMs...plz..i understand the situation...but...we hav spent a lot of money on the game...it is not working for me from over 3 days since xtrap updated.....please help us...hope u fix this ....
  • I Need Help

Hi! I Need Help...My Fps Actually Is Petty Bad I Can't Play....My Fps Before Very Nice But Now Is Pretty Bad I Don't Know Wwhat Happen...i Think Is For XTRAPS The Error Or I Dont Know

My English Is Pretty Bad...Because I Speak Spanish.

I Hope You Can Help Me With The Problem. Thanks You.

Hola Nesesito Ayuda Con Mi Fps Actualmente Lo Tengo Muy Malo y No Puedo Jugar....Mi Fps Antes Estaba Muy Bueno Pero No Se Porque Esta Tan Malo Actualmente....Mi Fps Esta Malo Desde Que Aparecio El Error De El Xtraps

Porfabor Ayudenme a Solucionar El Problema Gracias.
  • Everyone! I hope it will bring the key to help every players but it seems that IE8 (internet explorer 8) is the one who bring that mess! It's like they put a security that may block some application that mess with xtrap. I just delete it and downgrade to a lower ver and CF work perfectly now! i don't know if it the IE6 or IE7 work well but I use now IE5. Anyway i don't use explorer cuz it's lame, it bug and it's so slow! So it's not a real loss for me. xD
  • omg Z8! if u can put a error in x trap u also can take it out! whats the problem ?? idk what but just say anything GMS!!! fixthis or u will loose many fans and players. AND THEIR MONEY!!
  • hello ello ello...anybody there....this is the 4th day for me without playing this game...& still counting...602 error.....plsssssssss.......help meeeeeeeeeeeee
This discussion has been closed.