CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• winnnetou wrote: »
    how u idiot z8 idiots can lie to us u hate hak,,ers? how u can lie to us when we see? i tried to make mission on nightfall and guess what? ghost shoot me with m4a1. what kind of hak is this idiot saidin? f,,uk ur mother.i think that im allowed when u lie like an asholle on my money to say some prrety words to you that u deserve if u lie us like an idiot bitckch. how can an idioth ghost with melle wep to shoot me with m4a1?

Like insulting a gm is gonna help.
    Ghost with m4 isn't a hack, it's a glitch.
  • im not an idiot, when on 3 different maps , 3 different player who , as ghost should have melle weps, shoot me with m4a1 i think is not normal. and i look to my 1500-2000 dollars spent in this game like i throw it in trash.
  • I love the GM bug xD
    Let's hope that it will stay for a while.
    Atleast we have a little chance against wallers now.
  • xtrap güncelleme'leri daha sık yapılmalı oyun gene oynanmaz hale geldi
    lanet olsun :S
  • ZxBoD wrote: »
    xtrap güncelleme'leri daha sık yapılmalı oyun gene oynanmaz hale geldi
    lanet olsun :S

This is an English speaking forum.
  • Santa4 wrote: »
    I love the GM bug xD

If you must use a cheat to fight a cheat, then you're no better a hacker.

Besides, most walling claims I see are actually false. Most ghost hack accuse nearly everyone that beats them, even when they are running around asking to be killed. The ones that really are wall hacking are usually easy to beat (They wouldn't be hacking if they had skill), the legit players that know what they are doing that get called wallers are MUCH harder to beat then wallers.

Skill beats hacks and looks more like hacking then actually hacking.
    Because of this glitch I started playing with out holding back at all against the ghost, not caring about whether I get kicked or not.
    Crossfire20121006_0000.jpg
    All 5 deaths were from ghost with guns (usually a sniper). Just imagine the hack accusing my way.
  • im not the best player there is and i used to be enjoying the game even when loosing a good game. that was until maybe 2-3 weeks ago. the game is unplayable at the moment. you get waller or aimbot at least every second game if not every one. i usually play ship or egipt but recently escape modes as well and that is just becouse there is less hacking ******s there. i think about taking a break from the game becouse the situation got verry annoing. its hard to introduce new people to the game, especially showing them the gameplay and explaining "oh its nothing, just a guy shooting you in your resp point from his resp, happens verry oftem", "if you play longer you might have a chance to stick a bullet in his head, but that probably wount kill him".
  • the Best way 2 stop h4ckers from playing is
    "catch the noob" ribbon
    any 1 catches 100 h4ck and report them get a ribbon
  • instead of a ribbon i would go for the spanish inquisition hat or a holly cross mele weapon "to strike the fear in the hearts of the unfaitfull", or even for every 20 hackers found different award like "burn at the stake" name background or sth like that. good point about this solution is that the gamers themselves would be forming ranks within the game to fight against the hackers(mean fierce seekers clans), doing it as part of the cf comunity.
  • Santa4 wrote: »
    I love the GM bug xD

You are an hipoctit - You hate hakers - but You use a GLITCH,
    what allow You to cheat at the same level as the hakers are.

I hope that all glitchers / GM bug users will get ban.
  • I'm glad you've told us this, it shows how much you actually do for the game, and yet people still flame and say you're doing nothing. It's annoying, so thanks for posting this.
  • Annomader1 wrote: »
    You are an hipoctit - You hate hakers - but You use a GLITCH,
    what allow You to cheat at the same level as the hakers are.

I hope that all glitchers / GM bug users will get ban.

you actually wanted to say a "hypocrite" right?
  • you got the message but had to point a mistake? and only this one?
    trolling shouldn't be the solution, there are many peple here for which english language is not mother's tongue me included. the fact is that the game makes us even... if someone is not hacking of course becouse that's the thread of the post.

is was doing the daily mission today and in every of 7 games of the escape mode there was at least one waller. in fact i came across two members of the same clan usin the same hack.
    i wonder if there would be a point in making the whole clan responsible for the action of its (maybe just few) members? if lets say few of the clan members were cought cheating would it mean anything for the clan members if they were, lets say degreded or some penalty points applied to the clan rank or sth like that? im not a member of any clan so i don't really know how it works exactly.

any ideas?
    P.S.
    sorry for grammar
  • i really believe that u are doing a great job guys!
    the problem is that this new generation of gamers has no patience.
    i'm quite old and been around for some time now and i've seen worst, believe me!
    for a free game we get a lot from GM and staff.
    again, keep up the good work
  • there always could be worse but most of us want to make it better. i realize that for the amount of money that the gamers put into the game we are getting a verry good product which is really fun to play. bat by producing a game like that the developers intentionally or not brought to life a whole community of devoted players(maybe future custommers).
    i just wonder if the ideas that people are describing over here are going anywhere. i mean is someone reading this or maybe even giving it a second thought. to greatly reduce the hacking they need to introdece something new becouse the old ways are clearly insufficent,
    any ideas?
  • Yes. Some hackers you cant even tell they are hacking.
  • kwk wrote: »
    you got the message but had to point a mistake? and only this one?
    trolling shouldn't be the solution, there are many peple here for which english language is not mother's tongue me included. the fact is that the game makes us even... if someone is not hacking of course becouse that's the thread of the post.

is was doing the daily mission today and in every of 7 games of the escape mode there was at least one waller. in fact i came across two members of the same clan usin the same hack.
    i wonder if there would be a point in making the whole clan responsible for the action of its (maybe just few) members? if lets say few of the clan members were cought cheating would it mean anything for the clan members if they were, lets say degreded or some penalty points applied to the clan rank or sth like that? im not a member of any clan so i don't really know how it works exactly.

any ideas?
    P.S.
    sorry for grammar

Because if there is even ONE person in the clan that isn't hacking and they get punished too, it unjust and unfair. The whole group should not be blamed for the actions of individuals with in it.
  • and that is a verry good point but at the same time it applies a pressure to clan recruitind person to choose wisely between players. and if theres a hacker amongst them they can sort it at clan level. the idea is to make a clan more realistic and clan members responsible for a good name of their group.
    banning a whole clan would be unfair but giving them an official warning first, and then applying some penalty points, and then maybe banning for some period of time. if there would be a step system of penalties ajusted to the situation it might be helpfull.
  • two wallers agin in one room, and that was the only game i played today except the daily mission on crater.
    how do you report a hack?
    and the other question is: is there a point in reporting a hacker?
    no point in playing the game at this point...
  • kwk wrote: »
    How do you report a hack?

Save the replay and send here http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx
    writing down their ign on a scrap paper or notepad helps when filling in the webform ;)
  • It took this long? To actually do something?
    Sorry this is just my opinon over years I've played Crossfire -- Don't btch at me because of my first statement, I'm glad they're doing something about the hacking. For those who are new to CF and reading this the hacking back in the day was horrible... but now that they've done these actions it has rejuvinated me to play again.
  • you mean to report someone?
    i am a husband and a father and every free moment that i had i was spending on playing cf.
    in case you don't know i can tell you that theres a shortage of free time in situation like mine. and the last thing that i want to do is spending it on reporting idiots especially that it probably takes longer to report a hacker than to make a new account by the same idiot and hack again. i understand that there is no final solution to the hacking problem in any game. i play cf for at least two and a half year and that's the worst i've seen.
  • Due to hacking in cf i stoped playing this game anytime there is no hacking in cf sure i will come back and play
  • Fix hacker omfg im very bored to play a game and always 1 or 2 hacker in the game !!! Thx
  • Cross Fire is just one game out of countless other games out there. Instead of getting frustrated over this issue, why not just play for fun if you can, and if you cannot, find something else to do. The hackers cheat because they find it fun to mess with people. As far as I can tell, the hackers are actually having a lot more fun than the legitimate players, while the legitimate players just get more and more ****ed and frustrated. Unless you have some kind of obsessive disorder with Cross Fire, maybe it would be better to take a step back and look at all the other options that you have. If you don't have any options (yes, you do), then create some. We're the most intelligent species on Earth, out of 8.7 million out there. (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/30/science/30species.html) And it doesn't take a genius to be little patient and wait for Z8games & X-Trap to contain the current hacking-and-cheating situation.

By the way, consider this while you're playing a free game like Cross Fire and complaining about petty virtual problems: There are 1 billion children on Earth living in poverty. And "almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day." (http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats)
  • All players use hack . it isnt good fr z8 games. where s de amin ? or moderators ? it s deplorable ..........
  • outcast666 wrote: »
    All players use hack . it isnt good fr z8 games. where s de amin ? or moderators ? it s deplorable ..........

All? That is easily disproved, I don't hack and I know many others that don't as well.
    Yes there are lots of hackers, but not all the players are hacking.