CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• I just think that you have to change this useless X-Trap measure and try an other one ;) when you fix the hacks that Fix go on only for 2-3 days, then the hackers come back again... maybe you are doing that in the Wrong Way? maybe yes ;)
  • RhyceNcN wrote: »
    probably should just close the hacking websites. that will work because they have now right to mess around with a game that don't belong to them

oh oh oh... set up a virus on the hack websites or create a free hack like website and set up a virus in there :D
  • I just think that you have to change this useless X-Trap measure and try an other one ;) when you fix the hacks that Fix go on only for 2-3 days, then the hackers come back again... maybe you are doing that in the Wrong Way? maybe yes ;)

X-trap is actually doing a decent job, the problem is there are a lot of hack makers making many different kinds of hacks. It easier to get around something then it is to prevent something from getting past. The hacks that are patched by X-trap can take several months to return, it just doesn't look like X-trap is doing well because when 1 hack is patched the hack makers release a new and different one. Shoot through walls for example are just starting to come back again, they haven't been around for nearly 7 months
  • VATAV wrote: »
    X-trap is actually doing a decent job, the problem is there are a lot of hack makers making many different kinds of hacks. It easier to get around something then it is to prevent something from getting past. The hacks that are patched by X-trap can take several months to return, it just doesn't look like X-trap is doing well because when 1 hack is patched the hack makers release a new and different one. Shoot through walls for example are just starting to come back again, they haven't been around for nearly 7 months

Yup, I saw that today actually.
  • oh man... how can u say that they are doing a decent job when u cant play at least 1 game without hackers??
    i guess they should make some special servers for dumb kids who cant play without hacks and let them play there all day long:))
    and btw... game is impossible to play these days... becouse of hackers and kids who kick u just becouse u have more points/kills...
    I REALLY HOPE FOR SOME IMPROVES IN NEXT DAYS!!
  • I just played 10 games and everyone had hackers like [PrometheuS* what a noob hacker
  • To avoid playing with hackers, don't play games with lots of low ranks.
    Only join games that have more high ranks (Master Sergeant or higher) then low ranks (Staff Sergeant or less). The great majority of hackers are low rank because they keep getting banned periodically and have to make new accounts to continue playing (they lose a account about every 2-3 weeks), they rarely achieve high ranks. High ranks are also more likely to kick hackers then low ranks as well. (And for those that swear most high ranks are hackers, it more likely that you can't tell the difference between hack and skill at all then the majority of long time players being hackers. It very rare to see a high rank hacker)
    To avoid playing with hackers, don't play games with lots of low ranks.
    Only join games that have more high ranks (Master Sergeant or higher) then low ranks (Staff Sergeant or less). The great majority of hackers are low rank because they keep getting banned periodically and have to make new accounts to continue playing (they lose a account about every 2-3 weeks), they rarely achieve high ranks. High ranks are also more likely to kick hackers then low ranks as well. (And for those that swear most high ranks are hackers, it more likely that you can't tell the difference between hack and skill at all then the majority of long time players being hackers. It very rare to see a high rank hacker)

Yes, good points. Just left a game in one of the noob rooms where a waller was allowed to stay. It's very frustrating as often a waller or other cheat will stay but then a burst of skill or good luck can get you kicked. Real sorry to see wallers back, they do seem to have been kept at bay for a while now. Only problems have been the noobs who don't understand the internet and skill.
  • I have come across like 6 hackers in the last 2 days, its doing my heading, soon crossfire will turn into combat arms... but lets hope not!
  • Those of us who have played it for a long time have seen this and worse in the past. Combined with kick votes it is mighty annoying! Hope the wallers are stopped soon. Wouldn't be so bad if there was an easier way of kicking THEM!
    To avoid playing with hackers, don't play games with lots of low ranks.

Not necessarily. I have seen loads of high rank accounts blatantly cheating and high ranks don't always kick.

For example, today I played a GM game and it went the full 25 rounds, of which a waller was in the game for 18 of them. There were majors etc on his side and not 1 kicked him when it was blatantly obvious he cheated.

Before anyone says "maybe he was pro and your just noob" he wasn't pro, he cheated, i even watched the replay and he constantly stared at the walls and prefired corners.

For the record, 2 of these high ranks were in a clan that people say " Pro clan at GM ". If they are so pro they would tell he cheated and kicked him, not 1 vote kick.

There might not be as many high ranks cheating and letting others cheat as there is low ranks but there is still a crap load of high ranks cheating and letting others cheat.

As for the hack situation, i have seen it miles worse, that's not my point. It's the losers who won't kick ( even high ranks ) that help ruin this game as a whole. If people kicked the cheats then maybe the game would be a lot cleaner, but they won't.
  • Rizlah wrote: »
    Not necessarily. I have seen loads of high rank accounts blatantly cheating and high ranks don't always kick.

For example, today I played a GM game and it went the full 25 rounds, of which a waller was in the game for 18 of them. There were majors etc on his side and not 1 kicked him when it was blatantly obvious he cheated.

Before anyone says "maybe he was pro and your just noob" he wasn't pro, he cheated, i even watched the replay and he constantly stared at the walls and prefired corners.

For the record, 2 of these high ranks were in a clan that people say " Pro clan at GM ". If they are so pro they would tell he cheated and kicked him, not 1 vote kick.

There might not be as many high ranks cheating and letting others cheat as there is low ranks but there is still a crap load of high ranks cheating and letting others cheat.

As for the hack situation, i have seen it miles worse, that's not my point. It's the losers who won't kick ( even high ranks ) that help ruin this game as a whole. If people kicked the cheats then maybe the game would be a lot cleaner, but they won't.

Staring through walls is not a reason to think someone is a hacker in GM, since you use sound mainly to find ghosts, and breathing travels through walls up to 24m without bdown.

1 or 2 examples is also not enough proof, it's a given you'll see high ranked hackers every now and then, but the point VATAV is trying to make is most of the hacekrs in the game are low ranked.

Also, if you really think someone a decent rank is hacking, look him up on the clan page and check if he has his honourable soldier ribbon. If he doesn't, I'd say he;s more than likely a hacker. If he does, then he's just really good.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »

Also, if you really think someone a decent rank is hacking, look him up on the clan page and check if he has his honourable soldier ribbon. If he doesn't, I'd say he;s more than likely a hacker. If he does, then he's just really good.

That's the reason why I get called hacker and reported.. :rolleyes:

I disagree on the statement "once a hacker, always a hacker".
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    That's the reason why I get called hacker and reported.. :rolleyes:

I disagree on the statement "once a hacker, always a hacker".

You used to hack? Explains a lot. Thanks.

Only people that try to remedy their mistakes should be forgiven. All others do not deserve anything but insults.

Only people that try to remedy their mistakes should be forgiven. All others do not deserve anything but insults.

He said "disagree's" the statement

You like starting flamewars, ha? ;)

I used it in Nov 2010, the ribbon system hasn't even been introduced. There was no "profit" of being legit.

What explains a lot? I bet you never hacked in any game in your life. ;)
  • SnowFllake wrote: »
    He said "disagree's" the statement

I know... read it again, I don't think you understood it the first time.
    ElseHD wrote: »

I used it in Nov 2010, the ribbon system hasn't even been introduced. There was no "profit" of being legit.

I can guarantee I've never used a hack that affected anyone else in any way whatsoever in any game during my entire life.

And you only play legitimately if there's something to gain out of it? How sad.

I think he put you in the "people that try to remedy their mistakes" as you don't hack anymore and get involved in the forum community.
    I know... read it again, I don't think you understood it the first time.

I can guarantee I've never used a hack that affected anyone else in any way whatsoever in any game during my entire life.

And you only play legitimately if there's something to gain out of it? How sad.

My hack didn't effect anyone at all. X-Trap did a good job. ;)

Well, say what you want, I don't care. I have the balls to admit it and not to say it was a "chargeback" .
    I stopped hacking, I don't even need them. I'm so freaking fair in matches.

But, sure, go ahead, Alex.
  • I think he put you in the "people that try to remedy their mistakes" as you don't hack anymore and get involved in the forum community.

Well the people that try to remedy their mistakes is kind of based on each person judging the ex-hacker, personally not hacking anymore and getting involved in the forum community does not make up for hacking.
    Staring through walls is not a reason to think someone is a hacker in GM, since you use sound mainly to find ghosts, and breathing travels through walls up to 24m without bdown.

1 or 2 examples is also not enough proof, it's a given you'll see high ranked hackers every now and then, but the point VATAV is trying to make is most of the hacekrs in the game are low ranked.

I have looked them up and no they don't have the HS ribbon.

Simple fact is, this guy is staring at the wall following the ghosts precisely in the replay. He is near A and the ghosts were in B site trying to plant c4. So unless breath travels on the wind across 99% of a map i would say that he is walling.

He also prefired every kill, in my eyes he was walling. Just to prove my point the last 4 kills were all his when he knew there wasn't time to kick him, not that anyone of them would anyways.
    Well the people that try to remedy their mistakes is kind of based on each person judging the ex-hacker, personally not hacking anymore and getting involved in the forum community does not make up for hacking.

Well, if you look at it this way, there isn't much anyone can do to make up for hacking, therefore the "forgiveness" you said you were ready to grant doesn't really exist, or am I mistaken?

So I should lick your b to remedy it? :)

Oh god, people don't have heavier problems xD

That's a video-game man. ;)

Or wait. That's it! I'll gift you 100K ZP!

hahahahaha.
  • Rizlah wrote: »
    I have looked them up and no they don't have the HS ribbon.

Simple fact is, this guy is staring at the wall following the ghosts precisely in the replay. He is near A and the ghosts were in B site trying to plant c4. So unless breath travels on the wind across 99% of a map i would say that he is walling.

He also prefired every kill, in my eyes he was walling. Just to prove my point the last 4 kills were all his when he knew there wasn't time to kick him, not that anyone of them would anyways.

That's all fine and dandy, but the point I already highlighted is most hackers are low ranked.
    Well, if you look at it this way, there isn't much anyone can do to make up for hacking, therefore the "forgiveness" you said you were ready to grant doesn't really exist, or am I mistaken?
    So I should lick your b to remedy it? :)

Oh god, people don't have heavier problems xD

That's a video-game man. ;)

Or wait. That's it! I'll gift you 100K ZP!

hahahahaha.

The only way to remedy pain you've caused people is to make them happier somehow, i.e. make the game experience better since you made it worse. I only know of 1 person that I personally forgive for hacking, and he helped me greatly with version 2.0 of my weapons guide. Do something helpful for the community (and not just the forum community), then I will forgive you.

I will not however forgive you for camping in our 1v1 lmao.
    The only way to remedy pain you've caused people is to make them happier somehow, i.e. make the game experience better since you made it worse. I only know of 1 person that I personally forgive for hacking, and he helped me greatly with version 2.0 of my weapons guide. Do something helpful for the community (and not just the forum community), then I will forgive you.

I will not however forgive you for camping in our 1v1 lmao.

His melee guide will most likely be helpful to the community in general, but even if it doesn't suffice, I don't think your forgiveness will change a lot of things for him.
  • I'm making a melee guide, so long you're not blind, you could read that.
    But please don't think that I do it just because you will forgive me, because I really don't care about people with huge egos.

I will do it for people who want to learn something. What did you do? Testing damages. You didn't even give techniques how to use each gun nor which situation/mode is the best for it.

The people who actually don't care that I hacked (I actually don't give a f about my past), those are really nice and gratefull people. They would never start a flamewar or whatsoever, because they want to have fun.

Our 1vs1 Gods? Really? How old are you? Deleting me from your FL (not that I would care, please don't think that.) just because you can't handle my way of playing?
    I asked about a 1vs1 in knife only, you refused.

You're just a big joke man. After all the bad reputation you gained from the community you still act like the way you have been? Seriously, what do you think you are?

A man with a golden stick and some stickied threads. Well done.
  • His melee guide will most likely be helpful to the community in general, but even if it doesn't suffice, I don't think your forgiveness will change a lot of things for him.
    I'm making a melee guide, so long you're not blind, you could read that.
    But please don't think that I do it just because you will forgive me, because I really don't care about people with huge egos.

I will do it for people who want to learn something. What did you do? Testing damages. You didn't even give techniques how to use each gun nor which situation/mode is the best for it.

The people who actually don't care that I hacked (I actually don't give a f about my past), those are really nice and gratefull people. They would never start a flamewar or whatsoever, because they want to have fun.

Our 1vs1 Gods? Really? How old are you? Deleting me from your FL (not that I would care, please don't think that.) just because you can't handle my way of playing?
    I asked about a 1vs1 in knife only, you refused.

You're just a big joke man. After all the bad reputation you gained from the community you still act like the way you have been? Seriously, what do you think you are?

A man with a golden stick and some stickied threads. Well done.

I already said it should help people that don't play on the forums, considering almost everyone on the forums already knows a lot about weapons.

I realize you don't care if I forgive you, never said you did. Simply stating I personally don't forgive you for hacking.

i didn't remove you because of how you played, I removed you because of your attitude.

Oh and try watching my reviews, I do talk about situations where individual guns are useful.
  • kaykay, I will hack into the game, to put in the guide there.

Np.

So what's about 1vs1 Knife Only? ;)
  • ElseHD wrote: »
    kaykay, I will hack into the game, to put in the guide there.

Np.

So what's about 1vs1 Knife Only? ;)

Make detailed guides/reviews on Youtube or make a website, or help with someone that wants your help that is already doing that.

Why would I want to? I'm not a knifer and I have no interest in becoming one.
    Make detailed guides/reviews on Youtube or make a website, or help with someone that wants your help that is already doing that.

Why would I want to? I'm not a knifer and I have no interest in becoming one.

Oh just wait, you don't even know what I plan. ;)

and with the help, yes, I'm doing that, too. (more times actually..)

Anyway, what a pitty. Am I a rifler? No. And I still did a 1vs1 with you. ;)