CF Anti Hacking Measures - Z8Games Hates hackers too!

Comments

• hello, i would like to report something... couldn't find the right thread so i put it here..
    there is a player ]KING[ is his name (here is his profile
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4538678) who uses another player xSIRWANx is his name, as a bot. he puts him in play and he has something for easy kills. him and his clan. this is the profile of the bot
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4651262 and i guess that the number of his deaths proves that what i am saying is not a lie... i would like some action to be taken (i did not take a screenshot or something but whan i started complayning he called me gay and stuff and kicked me out in the end)
  • charitosss wrote: »

CLEARLY new here. You do NOT report people here, nor post their profiles and say they hack...that proves nothing and it only looks like you are tarnishing their reputation for no reason...
    hello, i would like to report something... couldn't find the right thread so i put it here..
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4538678) who uses another player xSIRWANx is his name, as a bot. he puts him in play and he has something for easy kills. him and his clan. this is the profile of the bot
    http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4651262 and i guess that the number of his deaths proves that what i am saying is not a lie... i would like some action to be taken (i did not take a screenshot or something but whan i started complayning he called me gay and stuff and kicked me out in the end)

Exactly what DDUmp said, you don't report here, you use the web form:
    http://support.z8games.com/webform_new.aspx
    then select your game and the appropriate support form, in your case a hack report
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Auto Banning Hackers
    The first detection they get banned for 3 days. Then they come back and hack again. Then they get banned for 7 days. Then they come back and they get detected again (this is getting funny now because they surely are using the same hack they got detected on! something we laugh at all the time), we're up to 30 days now and the next ban will become permanent.
    So they have four opportunities? Seems like there should be less. I think the 3day is fine, they should have a warning, but there shouldn't be 3 more chances..
  • they should count the 4 chance from ip. once perm ban, ip ban. :)
    sorry typing from tablet one finger.
    hello, i would like to report something... couldn't find the right thread so i put it here..

it i s a farmer he uses more pc-s or virtual machines to kill these bots aka. cows to get his level. i think that there wont be any action taken since a big part of the top 150 players are farmers...

just wanted to point this out to you, because it seems that you never saw something like this before...
  • Rizlah wrote: »
    I saw some people under the map and shooting through the walls today.

I really hope they aren't making a comeback into the game :/

yep I saw the same thing today... I think he got detected, he left the game after 10 seconds when he was under he map...
  • General225 wrote: »
    1 thing people should do is to REPORT.
    99% of the time, people don't report the h4ckers when they see it is a low rank account.
    We should all save and report all the h4cking game play, no matter how crappy that account is.

People do not report because z8 does nothing about it. If x-trap runs a patch and players are banned they disregard any reports sent by us on that player. This is where they fail. A temporary ban > permanent doesnt make the problem fo away.

This will continue until z8 reviews ALL reports and in same or next day fashion. This will never happen.

Apparently they havent noticed the huge reduction in players in this game and more will leave real soon.
  • well i am not saying thay cross fire team is not doing a good job no but you really need a new strategies against those hackers my plan is checking players IP if the IP shows a lots of times like when it reported 10 times the the thing you will had to do is ban it for a while like 1 month so they will think we can't have fun when we will be banned for 1 month becase they will get bored so when the ha4k again ban them for a longer time in the end when the IP is reported for 100 time you can ban it for 1 year that will finish them so every move that the IP address want to hack he will think about how much long time he will be banne when he hack so in the end all hackers will be banned that will scare them so much and i have another idea. do a program that check every player state i know that there is code for every weapon so the program when you attack will check any diffrance of the player when the program check speed and damage when the weapon have a very great damage or speed or wallhack the program will crash the game the hack well be very angry when they got crashed every hit he do or every wallhack i know those are not good ideas but it's very effective please GM team try it for a while and see the number of hacks will come and you will even see no more reports those hackers didn't understand it in the good way so you need to be hard TY very much sry for the bad english
  • Being a GM must be a hard task for you. Especially when there are fake reports or fake tickets that ask for support.
  • it's a sad thing to say
    but for the first time since nearly 3 months
    i saw since yesterday like 6 people with wall hacks and no recoil
    that besides the speed knife hacks existed over the past 2 weeks
    so looks like hackers are making they way back to CF again
  • is it possible that a z8 user send u the hack link in a ticket t help u banning it? , and i know that you have alot of hacking sites but what about site made in different language like Turkish sites and Arabic sites and so on? what do u do about it? :)
  • i played in UK Server 2 and i crate a Room To Complete My Mission and Put it in Knife mode..then after i start ....WDF ...all the time i saw 1 hit knife -.- !!!!again and again even we kicked out..still joining with 1 hit knife ...Limited vote to kick ...nothing to do is ...wait until the game is done and kick -.- We Lose because of that.....please ADMIN ...Do all the best!!!..to Trap that f4cking H4ckers...
  • Yeah , GM I'll Report every game I'll play maybe there are on it Waller or other , Hope Hackers Die ♥
  • Hacker/Clan Reform?

Yesterday's hacking game-play was the worst I have seen on West Coast for some time.

The most disturbing aspect is that groups of clan members have taken this up, and that the current hacks have some subtlety to them that would make it hard for inexperienced players to be certain they are playing against hackers.

VERY disillusioning to see large numbers of members from several so-called established and reputable clans hacking together in game rooms.

I agree with comments made earlier, the current system allows too many chances and not enough disincentive and places no pressure on clans to clean-up their act or be legitimate.

SUGGESTION:
    Strike 1 - 3 days - + (clan looses 500 clan points)
    Strike 2 - 1 month - + (clan looses 3000 clan points)
    Strike 3 - Permanent Ban - + (clan looses all clan points)
    If in a given period multiple members from a clan incur strike 2+ bans the clan is deleted from rankings and can no longer participate in clan wars or accumulate clan points.

Honour ribbon for 'clean' clans - no strike 3 players have been in clan. (Allows for reformed players).

Minimum requirement to establish a clan increased to a player Honour Ribbon (an ongoing requirement for clan leaders) coupled with minimum rank of Officer (2nd Lt).

This would force clans to change how they recruit and manage themselves and therefore add much needed player group controls/pressure to assist Z8 in hack policing.

This could go hand in hand with farming and cow clan restrictions & policing. Some simple database queries/techniques could easily identify the farmers/farming clans.

To assist Clan Lt's so clans are not blindsided by dishonest players attempting to subvert a clan's status deliberately or vengefully - prior to final clan acceptance a player status warning could be displayed. To further assist, also increase the minimum player rank required before joining a clan.
  • 4 haker.s

banned this people espicially all the bl team they didnt even really try to kick the hak.ers
  • Saidin you saying u hate hackers too? That statement is maybe your opinion but a farce to playing ppl anyway!
    An update few weeks ago was an improvement against hak - which u did wrote?! Another farce to playin'...

Why there's a such bad management, that there arent any x-trap patches anymore?
    Why there's a knife hak since weeks and why theres NO improvement seeable (to playin'...)?
    Why cant u manage this? Do u really want to manage this? To an playin' user this/yours statement is impossible to confirm!!!

I remember a short period earlier this year. Nearly every day x-trap patches!
    Nearly no haker around and it was really worth play this game at that time...

And now... nothing happens except $-events...

Very sad!!!
  • J4mmer wrote: »
    Yesterday's hacking game-play was the worst I have seen on West Coast for some time.

The most disturbing aspect is that groups of clan members have taken this up, and that the current hacks have some subtlety to them that would make it hard for inexperienced players to be certain they are playing against hackers.

VERY disillusioning to see large numbers of members from several so-called established and reputable clans hacking together in game rooms.

I agree with comments made earlier, the current system allows too many chances and not enough disincentive and places no pressure on clans to clean-up their act or be legitimate.

SUGGESTION:
    If in a given period multiple members from a clan incur strike 2+ bans the clan is deleted from rankings and can no longer participate in clan wars or accumulate clan points.

Honour ribbon for 'clean' clans - no strike 3 players have been in clan. (Allows for reformed players).

Minimum requirement to establish a clan increased to a player Honour Ribbon (an ongoing requirement for clan leaders) coupled with minimum rank of Officer (2nd Lt).

This would force clans to change how they recruit and manage themselves and therefore add much needed player group controls/pressure to assist Z8 in hack policing.

This could go hand in hand with farming and cow clan restrictions & policing. Some simple database queries/techniques could easily identify the farmers/farming clans.

To assist Clan Lt's so clans are not blindsided by dishonest players attempting to subvert a clan's status deliberately or vengefully - prior to final clan acceptance a player status warning could be displayed. To further assist, also increase the minimum player rank required before joining a clan.

Gotta say i read your post yesterday and thought it was a bit extreme but after playing CW today i totally agree with you +100

Out of 7 CW today we had 4 where other clan were ch.amming and some of them were 1st + 2nd LT doing it. Before you all say maybe they were pro / don't QQ i know when someone is blatantly cheating and always review the replay before i send it in. These kids were def cheating.

EDIT :-

After checking clan page, 2 of these LT are actually leaders of their respective clans. Maybe it's time that Z8 started to make example of these kids because at present they don't give 2 hoots about temp bans etc.
  • hackers

just saying but on youtube you find alot of ppl who hak you can easy see
    so do you bann thoze guys to???

im a ghost mode player and im very good at pinpoint 9/10 games i get kicked
    idc if thy report i beleave you do your work and see im legit

but sometimes its realy getting sad alwase kicked becuse im a good player

THX just look around on youtube to ppl dont hide it
  • deadly_me wrote: »
    just saying but on youtube you find alot of ppl who hak you can easy see
    so do you bann thoze guys to???

im a ghost mode player and im very good at pinpoint 9/10 games i get kicked
    idc if thy report i beleave you do your work and see im legit

but sometimes its realy getting sad alwase kicked becuse im a good player

THX just look around on youtube to ppl dont hide it

because some videos have be edited, others hide their names.

but be aware, we see them.
  • because some videos have be edited, others hide their names.

but be aware, we see them.

It does not help when they play with a new rookie acc and a fake e-mail
  • J4mmer wrote: »

SUGGESTION:

Well said jammer, but the last part "increase the player rank to join a clan", i dont think that is a good idea. the sergeant rank is good to join a clan
  • Is the report system broken?

Some of the replays i sent in weren't registering :(

Also had 2 games today where someone teleported behind us in our spawn on the new map and knifed us all :(
  • Rizlah wrote: »
    Is the report system broken?

Some of the replays i sent in weren't registering :(

Also had 2 games today where someone teleported behind us in our spawn on the new map and knifed us all :(

yes its broken you need to wait for a fix
    Mall is also in updates...
  • just to say people can make more than one acount

u are so right !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hmmm
    yes the part which talked about slow pc is 100% real
    my pc is 2.4 intel celeron GHZ processor
    765 MB RAM
    so i can't play other games
    this game is so popular in egypt
    but unfortunately most of hackers r egyptions
    i saw just today a captain hacking
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Hackers exist in our game.
    Wrong. Honest players exist in your game. Survive.
    [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    We would love to remove 100% of the hackers from our game
    Lie. You never remove ZP-hаckers.