AWM / Sniping totally out of proportion

Comments

• I am playing less then a year.

But by saying I just started I mean, I minimized google chrome and started crossfire, joined a room and posted the scores here. I didn't play the whole day and practiced before posting a score.

oh i see. in that case, ill just duck outta here and let you lot get back to your zesty little fight :)
  • "But only uk-4 counts"

God you're a moron. THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT UK-4. IT IS FULL OF AWFUL PLAYERS SUCH AS YOURSELF. ALPHA IS MORE OF A CHALLENGE FOR ME, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE HALF THE PING I DO IN UK-4

I'll go play a TD with a sniper if you want, but honestly, I could get better scores than you with my monitor off

EDIT: Actually you know what? I don't feel like playing this trash game, Ill just upload games of e8 scrims where I was sniping and ace. How many do you want? I have 424 SS's in my CF folder, about 80& of which are from scrims of my score.

http://i.imgur.com/vRNZ5.png
    http://i.imgur.com/8ZQPC.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3QGvW.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Qtw8P.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/BBLbz.png
    http://i.imgur.com/44xUz.png

Want any more? These are just the first ones from 18 months ago
  • Anyone who has ever played many years of competitive shooters (5v5 - planting) would never complain about a 1 hit sniper.

It's a part of the game, CS 1. 5 and onwards. I don't understand the point of the thread.
  • Seriously, could a moderator come in and handle this?

The Topic is "AWM / Sniping totally out of proportion" not "BadMonkey666 is bad at crossfire"
    James_s wrote: »
    UK-4 sucks, uk-1 sucks, alpha sucks, every single server is full of BR's that are AWFUL. If you brag about pub scores, it makes me believe you're worse than you might actually be.

omg 11-4 vs "high rank players"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so good man, teach me! PEOPLE IN PUBS DO NOT WORK TOGETHER, THEY ARE NOT GOOD, THEY ARE GARBAGE NO MATTER WHAT SERVER IT IS. Got it through your head? good

The UK4 server is harder then UK1-3. I get 50-8 scores in UK2. UK4 is the only server that counts, the other servers are full of players that can't play or don't even care. People that walk around with knife only and try to knife you. And GM players that don't even know how to bhop.

Weird, I never see BRs in the UK servers. But apart from this, If you really think that you are better then post some screenshots instant of talking bullsh*t without any proves.

Go to the high rank server and play in one of the rooms and post a screenshot of the score. Everybody can do a screenshot and it shouldn't be a problem to upload them.
    Maybe you just don't want anyone on the forums to play with you and see how bad you are :/

I just posted a screenshot, isn't that enough?

You're saying that 15-0 or w.e his score was doesn't count, because they weren't high ranks? God you're a moron. I could give my brother a captain account, does that mean he's good? No. You suck, the people you play with suck.

uhh, it didn't count because it was on UK1 or 2, people on UK 1 or 2 can't bhop or are egypts that have 100-250 ping. It's really not that hard to kill them. I asked him to do the same in UK4 because the players there are better and he wouldn't get a score like that on those servers.

Ok so I didn't even bother reading your post after the first few paragraphs because Im sure the rest is just as dumb and pointless as the rest, but Ill sum it up. You think the awm is underpowered, which it is not. You can QS people close range, hardscope long range, flick people mid range, and many more. It's incredibly easy to do good with a sniper. You're probably saying otherwise because you're trash and cant do good with it.

Why do you even answer if you didn't read it?

I never said that the awm is underpowered, I just said that it is easy to kill snipers. Snipers are never to top scored players in any game. Not in CF, not in CS, not in BF and also not in UT. Also I played with the awm in some of the games above and did a pretty good score with them. You guys just say that the awm is overpowered because you guys can't handle it.

Ok so you're talking about pubs where the average player can barely shoot a wall infront of him. I can kill probably 5 people rushing me mid range before I would die.

prove it. Make a video or a screenshot.
    No "pro players" use the awm? Are you joking me? ............

There are more pro players with the ak then pro players with the awm. in a big match where everybody rushes it is bad to use a awm.

Next time I play a td Ill be sure to screenshot it for you. Pubs mean a lot to you, don't they?

I am waiting for it.
    tl;dr badmonkey sucks at cf, makes no sense, and his logic is that of a 5 year old.

again, just because you don't understand me doesn't means that I make no sense. And if 21-3 is a bad score, then what is a good score? You just said that someone who makes a score of 21-3 sucks. You basically said that 21-3 is a total fail score, then what is a good score?
  • Seriously, could a moderator come in and handle this?

The Topic is "AWM / Sniping totally out of proportion" not "BadMonkey666 is bad at crossfire"

There is an option called not responding. I would suggest taking it instead of posting.
  • Hey I also put her on my ignore list so I couldn't see her posts again but she still posted on my threads and also suggested other users to ignore me and don't talk to me. I saw her post when I switched to an alternative account.
  • My point is, you're bragging about pub scores which mean absolutely nothing. There is nothing special about uk-4. Until you realize that, you will continue making a fool of yourself

Btw I posted 6 SS's of me top fragging with a sniper in a e8 scrim, AND that was 18 months ago. Way more competitive than playing 8v8 pubs vs Turks :/
  • Hey I also put her on my ignore list so I couldn't see her posts again but she still posted on my threads and also suggested other users to ignore me and don't talk to me. I saw her post when I switched to an alternative account.

And yet you keep posting.
  • Delaco1 wrote: »
    And yet you keep posting.

Not responding will not remove their posts or stop them from further attacks on me. I am just defending myself.

My point is, you're bragging about pub scores which mean absolutely nothing.

If it really means nothing, then go on those servers and play a match and post the screenshot.
  • Not responding will not...stop them from further attacks on me. I am just defending myself.

Yes it will...
  • Not responding will not remove their posts or stop them from further attacks on me. I am just defending myself.

If it really means nothing, then go on those servers and play a match and post the screenshot.

So you're telling me that pubs vs Turks show skill level, but e8 scrims vs people that actually know how to aim don't?

Moron.
  • Not responding will not remove their posts or stop them from further attacks on me. I am just defending myself.

Your not defending anything. Your just cycling the issue around and around. It doesn't accomplish anything and is childish.

Go play CF some more, get some good scores and have a good time. Your arguing about screenshots and skill ability instead of actually playing the game.

So you're telling me that pubs vs Turks show skill level, but e8 scrims vs people that actually know how to aim don't?

Moron.

Same for you. This is immature and pointless. Change your signature as well, the language is innapropriate.
    And rightly so. People should ignore you, because nothing constructive, or even plausible comes from your posts. You belittle people for their opinions, you fabricate your own version of the truth and pass it off as fact, while the truth is that you are nothing more that a liar, and then cry a sh*tstorm when people like me tell you to shut up and expose you for your lies.
  • Well he asked for SS's of pubs, I gave him SS's of something more competitive, he comes up with another moronic reply, then he doesn't answer me.

I guess this thread is done
  • James_s wrote: »
    Well he asked for SS's of pubs, I gave him SS's of something more competitive, he comes up with another moronic reply, then he doesn't answer me.

I guess this thread is done
    That is typical for BadMonkey. When you prove him wrong, he ignores your proof. He did the same thing earlier when I posted a link towards an official CS wiki site that proved all of his so called CS facts to be false, and he ignored it. Instead he came back with his "you're not getting enough sex, that is why you are angry" reply. Truth be told, the last time BadMonkey saw real female genitalia, the doctor slapped him on the ass. And that was about 14 years ago, would be my guess.
  • Now one part of the forums calls me an idiot and the other part of the forum calls me an idiot for talking to those people.

Anyway, say what you want, I will continue here, even if it's immature and pointless.

Okay, I believe you, you got skills. Now just play a single match and post the results. Since you have skills this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Correct me if I am wrong, you play this e8 scrims and do good scores at them, this means you have skills, right? Players in public matches have no skills right? Then it shouldn't be a problem to join one of those rooms and get a good score.

Delaco1 wrote: »
    Your arguing about screenshots and skill ability instead of actually playing the game.

maybe I don't like the game?

Well he asked for SS's of pubs, I gave him SS's of something more competitive, he comes up with another moronic reply, then he doesn't answer me.

I didn't answer you because... nevermind

Why don't you just give me what I asked for?

As I said above, it shouldn't be a problem for a skilled player like you to get a good score in a public game.

Frecklez wrote: »
    That is typical for BadMonkey. When you prove him wrong, he ignores your proof.

When did I ignore a prove? I am the only one here that proves his statements at all. You said that the awm in cs has 100% accuracy even without the scope and i made some screenshots of the actually game and showed that it isn't true. without the scope the bullets go a different way and when you move and try to shot without a scope it is even worse then in my screenshot.
    He did the same thing earlier when I posted a link towards an official CS wiki site that proved all of his so called CS facts to be false, and he ignored it.

http://counterstrike.wikia.com is not a official Counter strike wiki, it is a fan made wiki. And you just posted the link to the frontpage of the wiki, but not to the part where it says that I am wrong. Do you expect me to search the whole wiki for the part where it says that I am wrong?
    Instead he came back with his "you're not getting enough sex, that is why you are angry" reply.

No that's wrong. Go back and see it yourself. When you showed that link, that didn't prove a damn thing I responded with screenshots. I didn't ignore you and attacked you out of nowhere. The whole "you don't have enough sex" thing was earlier, before you posted the link and it was a respond to you saying that I am full of sh*t. If you go back and read my posts you will see that I don't insult other users without a reason.
    Truth be told, the last time BadMonkey saw real female genitalia, the doctor slapped him on the ass. And that was about 14 years ago, would be my guess.

Now you are calling me a liar but you are stating things that you don't know about.

and the cycling starts again.
  • maybe I don't like the game?

i dont really wanna be mean but you a god damn dumbass.
    why?
    your making all these thread/posts and making all kinda fight about anything you could.
    for a game you DONT LIKE.
    how do that make any sense????
  • The entire site proves you wrong, BadMonkey. Not just on one of your points, but on ALL of your points. And I can look up several sites like it that will do the same thing.

Quite frankly, the reason I didn't feel like making screen shots of all the points where it proves you to be nothing more than a liar, is because A: You are not worth that much effort, and B: I don't want my posts to look like yours, with its ridiculously large images making your posts take up more space that all other people's posts combined.

People that are interested in seeing where this site catches you on a lie, can go to the site and check it out for themselves. A site with 587 articles, managed by the devoted CS community of, not 1 or 2, but several thousand members, all calling you a liar on several of your statements.
    suiles wrote: »
    i dont really wanna be mean but you a god damn dumbass.
    why?
    your making all these thread/posts and making all kinda fight about anything you could.
    for a game you DONT LIKE.
    how do that make any sense????
    It doesn't make sense. Nothing about BadMonkey makes sense. That is why he's a troll that should be ignored.
  • I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.
    It is way past the point of discussion of the topic and is now just a competition of who is more stubborn to just simply leave it behind.

(Hint: The longer a party keeps arguing for the sake of arguing, the more foolish they appear to onlookers)

To attempt to get back on topic...

QS is a bit too effective for what a sniper is.
    The biggest problem tho is that the majority of maps are close-medium range focused.
    A quick fix would be to just add a 1 second delay in accuracy when going from non-scoped to scoped to encourage the snipers intended use, but the maps are simply not designed for a sniper in mind.

Either longer ranges are needed in the maps or more cover for snipers to snipe from.
    The reason why mobile sniping is the only really effective sniping is that camp sniping is more a disadvantage then it should be in this game.
  • wow, I guess it is really pointless in talking to you guys. You just don't see it. Call me in 3 or 4 years when you guys are more mature and then we can continue this.

• Okay, I believe you, you got skills. Now just play a single match and post the results. Since you have skills this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Correct me if I am wrong, you play this e8 scrims and do good scores at them, this means you have skills, right? Players in public matches have no skills right? Then it shouldn't be a problem to join one of those rooms and get a good score.

Why don't you just give me what I asked for?

As I said above, it shouldn't be a problem for a skilled player like you to get a good score in a public game.
    You make no sense... but ok. Do you want me to play SD or TD, and uk-4 or alpha?

edit: I love how you say it's pointless talking to us, yet everybody else thinks the same thing about you.

• It's like talking to a bunch of religious people and explaining them how evolution works. They will facepalm too and say that it is complete bullsh*t but this doesn't means that evolution is complete bullsh*t, this shows that all those religious people are stupid and so are you guys. If you really say that I am the one who is wrong then you are either stupid or you didn't read the whole thread.

Yeah dude you brought evolution into a video game you are a complete nerd. Yeah and evolution has nothing to do with awm being op idiot. Sad sad sad. *sigh* facepalm
  • wow, I guess it is really pointless in talking to you guys. You just don't see it. Call me in 3 or 4 years when you guys are more mature and then we can continue this.
    lol we are inmature?
    what a joke.... your the one that come on a forum of a game that you dont even like and say you cant be ace with a sniper.
    also about that screenshot of you if you dont play alot and they are that high rank they are noobs because you dont even play alot so you should be easy to kill for a major or captian. so i think you should just leave the whole forum because you dont like the game so there is no point for you to be here.
    also it wont matter to you if they nerft the ont hit kill snipers (like the awm) because your not playing CF and you dont even use a sniper so tell me whats the point for you to be here?
  • James_s wrote: »
    You make no sense... but ok.

I am the only one here that makes sense, if you guys don't understand it then it means you guys are just plain stupid. You said yourself that you don't bother reading my posts, how does that makes sense to you? Explain it to me, you don't read my posts but you said that they make no sense, how do you know if they are right or wrong if you don't even read them?

But well okay, just point me to the posts where I said something wrong. Go on, I am waiting right here.

I asked you guys many times to direct me where I did something wrong but you guys NEVER pointed me to where I did something wrong because I didn't make any mistakes.
    Do you want me to play SD or TD, and uk-4 or alpha?

As I said, UK4 SnD eagly eye. But keep in mind that this is not a fair match at all, you play all day, I just started the game and joined a room without any practice.
    edit: I love how you say it's pointless talking to us, yet everybody else thinks the same thing about you.

Okay then let me explain it to you again. Let's say you talk to 5 religious people. You explain to them how evolution works. Those 5 religious person will say that it makes no sense and they will call the person who explain it to them an idiot but this doesn't means that the person is an idiot, this just shows how stupid the religious people are. And so are you. I am the only one here that makes any proves at all.

You guys said that I am a total noob but I posted a screenshot of me doing good scores. You guys said that my score is bad and I asked you guys to make screenshots but non of you did.

Why not? Is it really that hard to make some pictures?

As next one of you said that the awm in counter strike source has 100% accuracy even without scope. I started counter strike source and tested it and posted the pictures online. How does this make no sense? Anyway, I asked this person to show me the link in which it says that the awm in css has 100% accuracy but I still have no link.

I am the only one that brings any proves.

Talking to you guys is kinda like this:

elsee.png

I SAY IT AGAIN. If you think that I did something wrong then direct me to the place I did.
    Yeah dude you brought evolution into a video game you are a complete nerd. Yeah and evolution has nothing to do with awm being op idiot. Sad sad sad. *sigh* facepalm

Who the hell are you? What are you doing in here? Little kid go outside, your brain needs some fresh air.

If you don't understand it then you are to stupid. Just look at this

xiUhp.jpg

You bump the thread and then your post got deleted and the thread got closed. You don't have the right to insult other people because you are just plain stupid.

lol we are inmature?

Yes you guys are immature and I can also name several reasons

First you spelled immature wrong.

Second I said many times let's stop this off topic and go back to the awm but you guys didn't listen. You guys just ignored my posts and continued with the insulting against me.

But If you think that I am immature then show me where I did something childish.

your the one that come on a forum of a game that you dont even like and say you cant be ace with a sniper.

How is this immature? Do you even know what immature means? Well you can't even spell it. But what I said was that awm players can't get that easy the top score. If you think otherwise then just join a SnD or TDM match in UK4 and play with your sniper only and post the scores. If the awm is really overpowered then it shouldn't be a problem to reach the top score.

also about that screenshot of you if you dont play alot and they are that high rank they are noobs because you dont even play alot so you should be easy to kill for a major or captian.

No I am just good. I don't have to play this game daily to be good at it. I play video games since years and I know how they work.

yesterday I played microvolts for the first time and still got the top rank of the room.

so i think you should just leave the whole forum because you dont like the game so there is no point for you to be here.

I still play it and I talk to people here, two points to stay here.
    also it wont matter to you if they nerft the ont hit kill snipers (like the awm) because your not playing CF and you dont even use a sniper so tell me whats the point for you to be here?

They will never nerft the awm.
    VATAV wrote: »
    A quick fix would be to just add a 1 second delay in accuracy when going from non-scoped to scoped to encourage the snipers intended use, but the maps are simply not designed for a sniper in mind.

Okay but what are you going to do with the sniper then? QS is the only good thing about sniping and if they would nerf it there would be no reason to use it at all.

The awm is not overpowered at all.
  • I still play it and I talk to people here, two points to stay here

but the problem is no one want you to talk here.....
    also dont make a post that takes of a page. oh wait you need to make it so big because no one agree or like you. why you gonna ask? well easy each time i see you post somewhere your post is allways saying something bad or picking a fight about something.
    and the fact that you post a pic thats huge you allready did it befor and there is no reason to post that see why you make no sense?
    first you make a whole big deal about it that the awm player cant be ace in s&d and then your like uk4 is for good people and not noobs. then i look at the K/Ds of a major and he got just 1 or 3 kills more then deads and you call that good?
    how do those clan members even like or talk to you? if you think your good and that you dont play and pick fights about everything.
    im so freaking sure of it if there would be a vote about that you should be on the forum or not then it would be 1000 to 1.(that one is you) because you never make sense and if someone dont agree then you come back with a post that takes half of the page.

ps question anyone agree or even like badmonkey?
  • I am the only one here that makes sense, if you guys don't understand it then it means you guys are just plain stupid.
    This one (technically two) sentence pretty much says it all, BadMonkey.

It is saying; "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong. And those that disagree with me are just stupid."

This is why a mature conversation with you is impossible, because there is no maturity in you, as the sentence above proves beyond a shadow of a doubt. You make everything into a childish pi
    ssing contest. And because you believe you are right by default, no one is going to be able to proof you wrong. And even when people do, you'll come up with some lame BS excuse for why their proof doesn't count.

It was nice talking to you again, BadMonkey, but you just sunk your last ship. Any further posting would be futile, for you have lost all credibility at this point. Not that you had much to begin with.
  • Frecklez wrote: »

It is saying; "I'm right, and everyone else is wrong. And those that disagree with me are just stupid."

This is why a mature conversation with you is impossible, because there is no maturity in you, as the sentence above proves beyond a shadow of a doubt. You make everything into a childish pi
    ssing contest. And because you believe you are right by default, no one is going to be able to proof you wrong. And even when people do, you'll come up with some lame BS excuse for why their proof doesn't count.

It was nice talking to you again, BadMonkey, but you just sunk your last ship. Any further posting would be futile, for you have lost all credibility at this point. Not that you had much to begin with.
    also its funny that person isnt allowed to insult other people while badmonkey do insult to everyone else and all the time.
    he really got to hate people here if he go look arond about threads that got clossed because of that person.
    said by badmonkey
    'You don't have the right to insult other people because you are just plain stupid.'
  • suiles wrote: »
    but the problem is no one want you to talk here.....

This is not how a forum works, only the moderators and admins can decide who stays and who has to go out.
    also dont make a post that takes of a page. oh wait you need to make it so big because no one agree or like you.

Since when is it a bad thing to make long posts? First I replay to multiply persons, this means I have to write more then most of you guys and the next thing is I put pictures in my posts. You guys just complain about them being long because you don't read it.
    well easy each time i see you post somewhere your post is allways saying something bad or picking a fight about something.

Nope, if you think otherwise then direct me to the post where I did it. But I also asked you in my last posts and you couldn't answer it there too.
    and the fact that you post a pic thats huge you allready did it befor and there is no reason to post that see why you make no sense?

Your sentence makes no sense. One does not have to speak english perfect but you should at least try to make it understandable.

first you make a whole big deal about it that the awm player cant be ace in s&d and then your like uk4 is for good people and not noobs. then i look at the K/Ds of a major and he got just 1 or 3 kills more then deads and you call that good?

If you think they are bad then please play against them and prove it.

Bad score doesn't means anything, he might have bad luck in that round. But again, prove your point. But you can't prove it because you are wrong.

how do those clan members even like or talk to you? if you think your good and that you dont play and pick fights about everything.
    im so freaking sure of it if there would be a vote about that you should be on the forum or not then it would be 1000 to 1.(that one is you) because you never make sense and if someone dont agree then you come back with a post that takes half of the page.

You even say in your own post how much of an noob you are.

ps question anyone agree or even like badmonkey?

You do realize that half of the users here are 12 years old? and your opinions are not worth a sh*t.

uhhh Frecklez... I don't even understand you. Are you really that stupid or are you a troll?

You just pull one sentence out of it's context.
    This is why a mature conversation with you is impossible, because there is no maturity in you, as the sentence above proves beyond a shadow of a doubt.

YOU are the one that brought us here! I always said, let's stop this off topic talk and go back to the awm but you keep posting off topic bull****.

I told you guys to name some points and tell my why you guys think the awm is overpowered but out of nowhere you came and said that I was full of sh*t. You insulted me for no reason. I WAS THE ONE WHO TRIED TO MAKE A MATURE CONVERSATION.
    You make everything into a childish pi[/b]ssing contest.

You are the one who did this, just go back and read your own posts. Now if you really think that I am the one who started this then please go and show me where I did. Direct me to the posts where I started this. But you wont, because you can't.
    And because you believe you are right by default, no one is going to be able to proof you wrong. And even when people do, you'll come up with some lame BS excuse for why their proof doesn't count.

No I ask people for their opinion, and then we talk together about it.

And you guys can try to prove me wrong, but you guys don't do it. I asked you for the link in witch it says that the awm has 100% accuracy even without the scope but you didn't gave me the link.

I made a screenshot of the awm to proof that I was right and you just ignored it. You are the one that thinks she is right by default and denies ever other persons opinion.

I am still the only one who can prove all of his statements while all of your posts are not demonstrated or proven.

I will say it again, If I made a mistake, then direct me to it. Show me the post where I did something wrong.
  • @badmonkey
    *text remove*
    oh well you think we gonna go back and look what you all did that was wrong?
    you insult alot of people but then some random person say your stupid and you feel insulted while you say that to everyone like all the time.
    so there you allready have prove of it.
    also about that
    'Quote:
    Originally Posted by suiles

Your sentence makes no sense. One does not have to speak english perfect but you should at least try to make it understandable.'
    it dont make any sense to post that pic it dont got to do anything with this whole thread....
    also you wanna stop about this topic because its about you and how stupid you are.
    you even go look up other post just so you could insult someone that said your stupid when hes right.
  • This discussion is over, BadMonkey. We're not going to continue doing this endlessly dancing around in circles with you anymore. We are not going to point out where you were wrong YET AGAIN, for we have done that already on several occasions, and we grow tired of doing it over and over again and have you just ignore it. You have lost. Accept it and move on.