AWM / Sniping totally out of proportion

Comments

• Crossfire defies the law of physics and yet you complain about a simple "over-powered" sniper which in truth isn't really over-powered.

Think of it like this, a AWM has 5 "chances" to kill the enemy while a rifle has 30 "chances" to kill the enemy. And I'm talking about the regular amount of ammo for guns so don't even.
  • J4mmer wrote: »
    There's been lots of talk about over-powered guns and noobs using them, ScarLight, M12s etc

The obvious elephant in the room no one mentions is the AWM.

The way this gun can be used in game bears no resemblance at all to the use of a long rifle with scope, let alone a snipers rifle with weighted barrel and front bi-pod (legs).

Then to add to the 'unreality' the AWM is calibrated for one shot.

No long barrel rifle with a scope can be used the way these are being used at the moment - a scope shot needs fore/aft alignment setup - a weighted weapon like an AWM requires barrel balancing before this alignment can occur. Jumping sideways, spinning and shooting then 1 hit killing do not fit this picture but because the weapon can be used like this in game the result creates a distortion in game-play. Frankly, there isn't a rifle with this configuration that can be used in this manner in the real world - let alone any heavy long barrel sniping rifle!!

Its time to re-examine the 'engineering' of this weapon's use and bring it back into line with other weapons (and reality).

IMO, this weapon in current configuration is ruining game-play - but I know that won't be a popular suggestion - then again, of course people will want to preserve its advantage - so in advance, lets point out that a 'defensive' reaction to support the status quo is not objective and is simply a selfish subjective response.

Players don't like the M12s because its overpowered - how about we simply use the same criteria - and recognise that many people use it in an attempt to neutralise the advantage provided by other weapons - such as AWM.

Nerf the AWM !!
    How about no kill ability without a timed pause of 'stillness' pre-shot - and remove the assault rifle use of it at close quarters - because that is completely ridiculous :)

Um... And what about the M12 shooting 9mm bullets across 100 meters and still able to kill efficiently?

Or better yet, being able to hold down the trigger on the Scar Light and aim in a general direction and get random headshots?

I agree sniper rifles are nowhere near an actual sniper rifle IRL but neither are shooting 9mm bullets accurately past 40 meters or spraying a whole clip from a scar light at 50+ meters and still hit the target.

The snipers kind of have to be the way they are now because it's your primary and normally, you would be screwed if someone shows up with an auto weapon rushing you while all you have is a heavy piece of metal.

If the maps were bigger and the community was less foreign and had half a brain, then maybe... just maybe, the sniper rifles could be toned down a notch..

I used to feel the same way about sniper rifles being OP which they are but with the speed and the small maps that we have, it's necessary for them to be unrealistic in order for that person to have a chance of getting out of a sticky situation.. Doesn't mean it's right but the gun better be good if it costs 50k GP and better be able to make you breakfast if it's worth 100k gp..
  • Nightlie wrote: »
    Well you just have to face the fact that its a game. When you die in real life you don't respawn 3 seconds later either.

Well said sir, well said. :p
  • Iron sight in real life snipers, basically a Winchester with enhanced accuracy and power. Problem solved.

Waiting about 0.1 seconds (it's longer than you think) after scoping to shoot is also a good idea.

The quick scopers are not pros, they are exploiting the game.

However it does take at least some level of aim to quick scope.

That being said, is Bhopping also glitching?
  • 1nsomniac wrote: »
    The OP wouldnt support any of those, at least I dont think so. Because when you get shot by an awm in the leg, you can still run. But when you get shot by any other gun in the leg, you can still run. What the OP is talking about is the awm RELATIVE to other weapons. Not saying that I agree with nerfing the awm, just that your line of logic is not the same as the OPs. At least thats how I read it

what he is saying as i read it was that the realismen of the gun wherent there.. and there was no way irl that you would be able to jump and and do a qs and kill some irl and he kinda QQ ed about that.. so was just wondering what his next step would be. seing its not realistic to be shot in the leg and keep running like normal either..

AWm op`ed ? have you ever actually shot something in the real world with an awm? [L96 sniper rifle]

Ingame you do a legshot and its 80 dmg. and the person runs away.
    Irl you shot someone in the leg and his leg is almost blown away by the exit wound resulting in massive bloodloss followed by death within seconds.. O.o
  • main difference between AWM and scrub light is that a braindead person can`t use awm but he can do well with scrub light
  • I played a long time ago a snd only sniper game with my psg 1 rd
    I had around 13/4 and someone of the other team said half-auto sniper noob..
    He was using awm camo and he QQed about my non one hit sniper ?

PSG is a one hit to the chest, js.
  • If you really think that the AWM is overpowered then play with it on a tdm match like Egypt or Ship. Since the weapon is overpowered you should easily be ace.

Post a screenshot please.
  • Lordjumba wrote: »
    what he is saying as i read it was that the realismen of the gun wherent there.. and there was no way irl that you would be able to jump and and do a qs and kill some irl and he kinda QQ ed about that.. so was just wondering what his next step would be. seing its not realistic to be shot in the leg and keep running like normal either..

AWm op`ed ? have you ever actually shot something in the real world with an awm? [L96 sniper rifle]

Ingame you do a legshot and its 80 dmg. and the person runs away.
    Irl you shot someone in the leg and his leg is almost blown away by the exit wound resulting in massive bloodloss followed by death within seconds.. O.o

The aspect of still functioning whilst having sustained dmg is common to ALL players, so does not create any distortion or advantage for one player over another - in this respect its simply a game play decision made by the games designers. Some other games make it almost impossible to use weapons or move with varying damage types - we're not playing those games.

It might be nice to have more damage effect and some restriction on actions, I agree, but its not the issue that has been raised.

Re. weapons, yes, I've owned 3 long barrel rifles of varying descriptions, 2 of them equipped with scopes - all for hunting - so my view is hardly uninformed. I acknowledged that the AWM is an immensely powerful rifle, it has to be, because its designed to operate over very long distances, such a weapon would seldom be used under 500 metres. I can't think of any map in CF that is of this scale. This is the correct context for this weapon however. A sniper doesn;t use his sniper rifle at close range, he will carry a high powered pistol (and in many cases also an SMG), and definitely a knife for closer enemy. However, his main engagement is with remote enemy - snipers don't get into battles with close enemy. In closer urban contexts a much lighter more flexible rifle would be used for sniping, not an AWM.

As for the comment that was made stating that if it was OP'd then it should 0wn on ship or egypt, well that's just silly. Again, missing the point about the context the weapon is used in - any context where a sniper rifle (any sniper rifle) can function as an assault weapon is clearly wrong - scoped long barreled rifles simply do not work that way - end of story!

The thread is about AWM, not M12s or Scar Light - but I have also acknowledged that these weapons are overpowered and generally accepted to be so, however, if people continue to use AWM in the way its used, they should expect no latitude with regard to the use of other OP'd weapons and they should receive none.

For an AWM user to QQ re the characteristics of any other weapon is, well.. n00b.. and yet strangely, they do it all the time.
  • If you really think that the AWM is overpowered then play with it on a tdm match like Egypt or Ship. Since the weapon is overpowered you should easily be ace.

Post a screenshot please.
    Been there, done that. As long as smoke/flash grenades are turned off, AWM rules both of these maps supreme. Even with the occasional "death by grenade" you are still going to get an easy ACE with an AWM there.
  • AWM is OP? So is the M4: with it ability to one tap someone from a far distance.

You've posted an essay, and it's still stupid, and presents you as a QQ'er(why you peek me bro?). I've done the Physics. You're an idiot.
  • iAMCPpcp wrote: »
    AWM is OP? So is the M4: with it ability to one tap someone from a far distance.

You've posted an essay, and it's still stupid, and presents you as a QQ'er(why you peek me bro?). I've done the Physics. You're an idiot.
    I fail to understand the comparison with the M4A1. Dude, you can 1-tap ANY gun. And unless it is a handgun or a SMG, you can do it over long ranges. This fact doesn't make the M4A1, or any assault rifle anywhere near overpowered. It just normal game play. 1 tapping means no recoil, no spray, preserving the accuracy of the gun.

How the hell does this in ANY way relate to doing 100 HP damage to someone's arm with a single bullet, or allowing quick scoping to bypass the inaccuracy of the rifle out of scope, making it possible to use a sniper rifle as an assault weapon rather than a strategic defense weapon it is suppose to be?

It doesn't!

There is only 1 idiot here, and he brought up the AWM/M4A1 comparison in this debate.

30uuypz.jpg
  • I have played a lot of games and rifles are better in most of the cases. Halo is the only game in which the sniper rifle is better then any other gun.

Players with one hit snipers might get a good score, they may be in the top 5 of their team but they are never the best. Those snipers make only one shot and then you have to wait for you second shot, this means other players have time to kill the sniper. Once you know the position of the sniper you can easily kill him and if the map is small then it is even easier because his vision is limited.

Just watch some of the counter strike pro's, they all play with pistols or rifles but there are almost no players who use a sniper rifle. Crossfire is basically the same as counter strike.

If you or any other player things otherwise then show a prove.
  • Just watch some of the counter strike pro's, they all play with pistols or rifles but there are almost no players who use a sniper rifle. Crossfire is basically the same as counter strike.

what do you mean? he can only use a sniper?
    the pistol is a backup if they get closs you dont use it for long range thats why you got a sniper.
    you cant just only use the sniper of your bag.
    if you rife and you got to reload but someone is closs you wont allways reload you gonna use your pistol so i dont get what you mean with all this.

ps the awm is OP because the only bad thing is the speed but now people bhop to be fast.
    so tell me whats bad about the awm then?
    1-hit kill and can be fast so yes its OP.
  • There are almost no pro players that use the awm because it totally sucks.

Some players play with the desert eagle or usp only, others use ak and desert eagle.

A player with a m4 or ak can easily kill them (people with awm only) with a headshot and they don't have to zoom in to hit them like the player with the awm.

by the way, cs 1.6 was released in 1999, and no one ever complained about the awm being Overpowered, I don't understand why you guys think it is overpowered.

The awm is a one shot sniper, but so are most of the other snipers in this game. It's not like the awm is the only 1-hit sniper and they made it zp so only a few people can get it. Everybody can get a 1-hit sniper and that's why it isn't overpowered. You have a 1 hit sniper and your enemy has a 1 hit sniper too, you two are equal.

But let's stop this off topic talk and let's keep it easy and clean. Tell me why the awm is overpowered and please list your points with this:

ChEs7.png

This is what I remember
    • it's op because it is a one hit kill weapon
    • the weight limit can be bypassed with bhop

Well yes it is a one hit weapon but you have to hit the enemy first and that's not that easy. When there are two enemies you might kill one of them but the other one will get you for sure, expect he is a total noob. The awm is not full auto, you have to wait after every shot.

second point was the weight limit. Well you can walk faster with bhop but it won't really help because you can only walk slightly faster and what you really need is to move quickly, and you can't do it with bhop. What I mean is to walk fast to the right and then back to the left, you can't do this with bhop because you can only bhop in one direction and you also can't shot while you bhop.
  • If you want to make this realistic, then it would be pretty much any shot
    headshot = kill
    torso = kill
    legs = 2 shots
    arms = 2 shots

Bullets are powerful, people.
  • Tell me why the awm is overpowered and please list your points with this:
    This is what I remember

*it's op because it is a one hit kill weapon
    *the weight limit can be bypassed with bhop

then tell me why it isnt?
    the only bad thing about the sniper is thats its slow but you can still move arond pretty quick and i mean like 'from base to A site'.
    but yes the points why it is OP.

*its OP of the one hit kill.
    *can move fast to somewhere even when the gun is heavy.
    *each shot you make is straight where you aim so that means easy kill (with the one hit kill).
    *you can no scope people really easy.
    *you could use it like a shotgun.
    *you can also use it like a rife.
    *it got a double zoom so it means you have to use it for long range. (what some people dont do anymore)

now about css well i dont know what counter strike it was but yeah.
    if they it wased OP then tell me why there been servers that ban people of the server if they use that one hit kill sniper?

also about the awm its not just the awm but each one hit kill sniper. (upper body)
    so dsr1,awm,fr-f2,.. and now tell me what list you got why it isnt OP. (maybe there are more points on the list but i cant come up with more right now)
  • I have played a lot of games and rifles are better in most of the cases. Halo is the only game in which the sniper rifle is better then any other gun.

Players with one hit snipers might get a good score, they may be in the top 5 of their team but they are never the best. Those snipers make only one shot and then you have to wait for you second shot, this means other players have time to kill the sniper. Once you know the position of the sniper you can easily kill him and if the map is small then it is even easier because his vision is limited.

Just watch some of the counter strike pro's, they all play with pistols or rifles but there are almost no players who use a sniper rifle. Crossfire is basically the same as counter strike.

If you or any other player things otherwise then show a prove.
    Wait! You're making outrageous claims WITHOUT proof, yet we are to show proof to contradict you? How typical of you, BadMonkey.

First: You are comparing Counter Strike sniping with Crossfire sniping. There's your first mistake. CS actually bans most of its sniper rifles from public servers, like the SG550 and the G3SG/1, for they are considered overpowered. This is why you don't see them very often. Also, CS snipers are as accurate out of scope as they are scoped-in, making it subject to center red-dot marking. Another reason why sniper rifles are often banned. And finally, last I recall, you have to re-buy your weapon before each match, and sniper rifles are a lot more expensive than assault rifles. Also a reason why you don't see them often.

Second: It's total bull that CS knows no pro snipers or that they are totally overshadowed by assault rifle users. That's a lie when you are talking about CS, and that is a lie when you are talking about CF.

Third: You are talking about camping with a sniper rifle. Which would make a sniper a sitting duck. And a sitting duck is a dumb sniper.

Fourth: On several occasions 1 shot was enough to take out 3 targets. Try that with your assault rifle.

Fifth: Only being scoped-in limits a sniper's view. Quick scoping by-passes that problem, along with the weight of the gun dragging a player down. I believe this is another clear difference between CF and CS. CS counts the weight of ALL equipment against a player's speed (including body armor), making switching to a knife or sidearm useless for the purpose of gaining speed. In CF this is not the case. It only counts you currently equipped weapon's weight against your speed. So you can carry a Gatling gun on your back, with your knife in hand, you'll still going to out run people holding their gun.

Conclution: You're full of sh*t, as usual, BadMonkey. And you shouldn't compare CS with CF, because only the looks of the 2 games are similar.
  • Oh boy another one of these.

I hear ya, I used to ***** way back in the old days of CS.. but realistically.. whats the point? The gun is the way its been since CS.. the awp is like the trade mark of all online shooter sniper rifles (sans the rail gun if you consider it). Coming from a WOGL-P player, I'd prefer to drag scope rather than quick scope.. basically saying that yes I'd rather take the time to know I'm going to hit my shot. The role of the sniper outside of pubs is sometimes like the QB (more so if you're the lead sniper) .. we're normally the mid players making calls to the other players. But I feel your issue is 12 year old pub stars. But I'm with Frek, I love to use the PSG1-RD more so in pubs xD.
  • Frecklez wrote: »

Buncha text

Conclution: You're full of sh*t, as usual, BadMonkey. And you shouldn't compare CS with CF, because only the looks of the 2 games are similar.[/b]

Now hold on.. from what I take he's been trying to say..

He's comparing the competitive scene to the pub scene.. which is completely different. Personally AWP limit restrictions are much better than the full ban. It's really not that fun sc****** up a server with the awp these days anyway. But like I said earlier (different post) the game is based on Counter-Strike game play.. of course they're going to add at least one.. one hit sniper. BUT if the complaint around here is starting to be to many awps in certain game modes.. ya.. 8 man awps in SnD and TD do start to get boring after awhile.
  • suiles wrote: »
    then tell me why it isnt?

Because you have to wait after every shot which makes is total trash in close range or mid range. After you have made one shot everybody will know where you are and they can kill you because you can't shot back.

The awm would be overpowered if it had a crosshair like a assult rifle.
    suiles wrote: »
    the only bad thing about the sniper is thats its slow

The weight is not that bad at all, if you need to run you can still switch to your pistol or to your knife.

but you can still move arond pretty quick and i mean like 'from base to A site'.
    but yes the points why it is OP.

You only walk slightly faster when you bhop and you can't shot while you are bhoping. But this is a error of the game, the bhop should be removed completely.
    its OP of the one hit kill.

Every weapon has it pros and cons. The amw is a one shot weapon but it has some cons, like those I named above.
    can move fast to somewhere even when the gun is heavy.

You can do this with every weapon.
    each shot you make is straight where you aim so that means easy kill (with the one hit kill).

Not when you are moving or bhoping.

you can no scope people really easy.

Not everybody can do this, only skilled people can do this.
    you could use it like a shotgun.

Use it like a shotgun?

f0dis.jpg

wut? I don't understand what you mean by saying that you can use it like a shotgun?
    you can also use it like a rife.

explain this please. How can you use it like a rifle? You don't have 30 bullets and you have to wait after every shot and you also don't have a crosshair, how can you use it like a rifle?
    it got a double zoom so it means you have to use it for long range. (what some people dont do anymore)

I never use the second zoom.
    now about css well i dont know what counter strike it was but yeah.
    if they it wased OP then tell me why there been servers that ban people of the server if they use that one hit kill sniper?

Counter Strike is the original Crossfire. Crossfire is just a Counter Strike copy and if a gun or mode works in Counter Strike, it should also work in Crossfire.

I have never been to a server where they ban people that use the awm but you should keep in mind that everybody can create a server in Counter Strike with his own rules. If someone bans you from his server because you used a awm it doesn't means that it is overpowered or that the whole community thinks it is.
    also about the awm its not just the awm but each one hit kill sniper. (upper body)
    so dsr1,awm,fr-f2,.. and now tell me what list you got why it isnt OP. (maybe there are more points on the list but i cant come up with more right now)

I think you are simply just a guy that gets owned a lot by snipers and know thinks it is a overpowered weapon. I own easily all the snipers in almost every game.

Frecklez wrote: »
    Wait! You're making outrageous claims WITHOUT proof, yet we are to show proof to contradict you? How typical of you, BadMonkey.

I don't need to prove my point because it is already proven. Just watch some Youtube videos or join a random room, there is never a room where the ace is a sniper. It's like saying "grass is black" "now it is green, prove that it is black" "NO! You prove that it is green". Just look around yourself.
    First: You are comparing Counter Strike sniping with Crossfire sniping. There's your first mistake.

How is this a mistake? those games are similar.
    CS actually bans most of its sniper rifles from public servers, like the SG550 and the G3SG/1, for they are considered overpowered.

First of all, CS bans no one. Counter Strike doesn't has any official servers, all the servers are made by the players and they can make what ever rules they want. Some people create servers where you aren't allowed to kill other people, They just join the server and walk around and chat and if you kill someone they ban you. But this doesn't means that CS bans all users that kill, this just means that some people do it.

But now to the snipers, those two auto snipers are rarely blocked, I can use them on most of the servers but they are simply bad, that's why no one buys them. First off all they are expensive, once you bought them you lose almost all your money and when you die you have nearly no money left to buy new weapons.

The auto snipers needs like two shots to kill the enemy, this means you can easily kill the guy with the autosniper with an headshot before he can even shot you a second time.
    Also, CS snipers are as accurate out of scope as they are scoped-in, making it subject to center red-dot marking.

Not really, I just tested it myself and even in close range they are not accurate. Also keep in mind that they are only that accurate when you stand but when you jump or you move they are not that accurate. Like when you jump around the corner and you shot right after you touched the floor your weapon is still not 100% accurate, you have to stand still like 0.5 seconds for the weapon to be 100% accurate. This is what I don't like about crossfire because in crossfire the weapons are way to accurate. People run around with their guns and even get headshots when they spray at enemies that are 50-100 meters away, this would never work in cs.

here is the test:

ibzLqBp8W2JdLG.png

i8rOyIvAOe4fR.png

i46YVd9NBCzN8.png
    And finally, last I recall, you have to re-buy your weapon before each match, and sniper rifles are a lot more expensive than assault rifles. Also a reason why you don't see them often.

Some servers let you start with infinitely money and people still don't buy the awm that much.
    Second: It's total bull that CS knows no pro snipers or that they are totally overshadowed by assault rifle users. That's a lie when you are talking about CS, and that is a lie when you are talking about CF.

both games have more players with assault rifles then snipers.
    Third: You are talking about camping with a sniper rifle. Which would make a sniper a sitting duck. And a sitting duck is a dumb sniper.

That's the way you snipe. Snipers don't jump around and do 360 spins, snipers sit down and wait for the enemy to come to them.
    Fourth: On several occasions 1 shot was enough to take out 3 targets. Try that with your assault rifle.

Snipers are easy targets, once you know where they are you can easily kill them. A sniper might take down one of your team mates but he can never kill 2 or 3 of them.
    Fifth: Only being scoped-in limits a sniper's view. Quick scoping by-passes that problem, along with the weight of the gun dragging a player down. I believe this is another clear difference between CF and CS. CS counts the weight of ALL equipment against a player's speed (including body armor), making switching to a knife or sidearm useless for the purpose of gaining speed. In CF this is not the case. It only counts you currently equipped weapon's weight against your speed. So you can carry a Gatling gun on your back, with your knife in hand, you'll still going to out run people holding their gun.

As I said, crossfire sucks. I don't even understand why you guys are so much into it.

But let's stay on topic, not everybody can quick scope and the weapon is also not that accurate when you quick scope. I think otherwise then prove it. I want to see a video in which a sniper owns players that use assault rifles. If the awm is really overpowered then it shouldn't be a problem to make a video like that.
    Conclution: You're full of sh*t, as usual, BadMonkey. And you shouldn't compare CS with CF, because only the looks of the 2 games are similar

When was the last time you had sex? You sound like it's been a long time ago. You know, people that don't have a lot of sex tend to be aggressive on the internet. Everybody get's angry sometime but people that have a lot of sex just forget about it. I really recommend you to shut down your computer and find a lover.
  • Tell me why the awm is overpowered and please list your points with this:

This is what I remember
    • it's op because it is a one hit kill weapon
    • the weight limit can be bypassed with bhop

I don't think you've read the start of the thread.
    But to clarify my argument -
    I started this with a few main points which have developed and been added to by others also.

• Any context where a sniper rifle (any sniper rifle) can function as an assault weapon is clearly wrong - scoped long barrel rifles simply do not work that way.

• Jumping sideways, spinning and shooting is not sniping but because the weapon can be used like this in game the result creates a distortion in game-play.

• AWM's are designed to operate over very long distances, such weapons would seldom be used under 500 metres. I can't think of any map in CF that is of this scale. This is the correct context for this weapon however.

• Frankly, there isn't a rifle with this configuration that can be used in this manner - let alone any heavy long barrel sniping rifle!!
    [Assault rifles are a different 'configuration', so please don't compare or say, "Yes there is, an AK".]

• The AWM is a precision rifle intended for use over LONG distances, that's why its designed to be powerful - its not a cannon, its certainly not a close quarters melee weapon - but that's exactly how it is being used.

• CF doesn't really have maps that are scaled appropriately for this type of weapon.

• Close quarter urban sniping (under 500 metres) calls for a lighter rifle with more rounds in the magazine.

CONCLUSION
    The CF AWM is out of context and creating distortions in game play which are further amplified by some of CF's game 'engineering'

As for this from iAMCPpcp
    "I've done the Physics. You're an idiot."

All I can say is - Cool story bro!
    • What physics have you done and what is your level of qualification?

If you have, then your physics would have to agree with the point I made earlier:
    • There isn't any rifle with this configuration that can be used in this manner - let alone any heavy long barrel sniping rifle!!

How about you go ahead and present your 'physics', I'm sure we'd all be fascinated.

What are you ...?
  • Originally Posted by Frecklez
    Conclution (sic): You're full of sh*t, as usual, BadMonkey. And you shouldn't compare CS with CF, because only the looks of the 2 games are similar
    When was the last time you had sex? You sound like it's been a long time ago. You know, people that don't have a lot of sex tend to be aggressive on the internet. Everybody get's angry sometime but people that have a lot of sex just forget about it. I really recommend you to shut down your computer and find a lover.

Sorry mate, but you just lost any credibility you may have had with that comment, its simply a troll and doesn't belong in this thread. You should Edit/delete it.
  • ohh yes but saying that I am full of sh*t is not trolling.

I try to make a good and nice conversation but if people insult me I attack them back.

(Yes I don't make double posts)Edit: And what is so bad about my post? It is a fact that people who don't have a lot of sex are aggressive. I get ****ed off by this forum too a lot but, I swear and insult other user but then I just go out to a pub and find someone to sleep with and then I am relaxed and cool again. Or I don't come back at all. It's kinda like this:

LFDNP.jpg
    j5zs9.jpg
    Ng6yG.jpg
    RRG9h.jpg
    XIFLF.jpg

If you guys get really that mad about an online game or a online conversation, then you clearly don't have enough sex. People who have real life's don't give a f*ck baout those things.
  • Are you really complaining that this game is unrealistic? Wow, I guess you haven't seen MM or ZM yet.

Also in real life, it doesn't matter how many times you get shot because the only bullet that will actually hurt you is the one that kills you. Until you die, you can continue fighting just as if you hadn't been shot 3-4 times.

Games like this have to be unrealistic, otherwise they would not be fun.
  • No, BadMonkey. What p*sses me off is not lack of sex. It's morons like you who haven't played this game for 2 years, but still hang around on the forum, making comparisons with CS or other FPS games. There is no bloody comparison. The only thing they have in common, is that they are both FPS games. THAT IS IT!

You pass off your BS as facts, while official CS sites contradict just about EVERYTHING you say. And when you are confronted with your own lies, for that is what they are, LIES, you start with the insults.

You are indeed full of sh*t, BadMonkey, and I pity any person who actually believes anything you say.
  • this is finee..... do you see ghosts "hoppin" around in the real world? yeah this is a GAME thats why... LOL

snipers are not OP because of slow rate of fire, and because other guns like m12s and scarL is currently the holder of the title...

if a gun needs to be nerfed than its the m12s... at least make it do less damage at long range... if pistols do less damage at long range and is stronger, why does m12s do more damage? o.O
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    No, BadMonkey. What p*sses me off is not lack of sex. It's morons like you who haven't played this game for 2 years, but still hang around on the forum, making comparisons with CS or other FPS games.

If it's hard for you to find lover then just use your hand. It's not as good as sex but it still does the job. Really just give it a try and you will be more relaxed. I don't understand why you get so mad.
    There is no bloody comparison. The only thing they have in common, is that they are both FPS games. THAT IS IT!

They have more in common. When crossfire came out they annonced it is a free alternative to counter strike. They tried from the beginning to copy counter strike.

This games have in common that you can't sprint like you can in Call of Duty or Battlefield. This games have in common that you can't use the iron sight like in cod or bf. Also the weapons are similar, both have the m4 and ak, yes there are more weapons now but the basic weapons are the same. Also take a look at the game mods, SnD and TDM. Those mods exist in Counter Strike too.
    You pass off your BS as facts, while official CS sites contradict just about EVERYTHING you say. And when you are confronted with your own lies, for that is what they are, LIES, you start with the insults.

When did I start to insult. Take a screenshot of my post where I insulted you. And also tell me where I lied. Do you mean the accuracy? I have even taken screenshots to prove that I am not lying. Do you mean that the awm is not blocked on most of the servers? Well I just played on some servers and all of them allowed the awm, I have also made some screenshots of people using the awm, I will post them once they are uploaded. By the way, I couldn't find a server in which the awm was blocked.
    You are indeed full of sh*t, BadMonkey, and I pity any person who actually believes anything you say.

Well yes, I am the troll the insults other user without any reason.

snipers are not OP because of slow rate of fire

That's true, you sniper is f*cked when he stands in front of 3 enemies with assault rifles. When he is lucky he can take down one of them but the other two will get him down. A player with a assault rifle could take more of them down.

Edit: the pictures. I will just leave the link here.
  • Go find a CS forum to troll, BadMonkey. This forum is meant for players of THIS game, and not CS players that want to try and be interesting, when they are not. You haven't proven anything. Your screen shots are just that, screen shots. I actually have 3 official and unofficial Counter Strike sources calling you a liar and a hypocrite, BadMonkey. And here is one of them: http://counterstrike.wikia.com/wiki/Counter-Strike_Wiki