Your thoughts on the patch

This thread is for your honest opinions of it, and isn't meant to be just a QQ thread. However, since this patch is just a bunch of cr@p, it's mostly going to end up being flaming about the patch :/ The following is what I think of the patch... What do you think of it?

1: We don't need anymore STUPID ZP crate items, especially pink ones, ret4rds :/
2: The last patch was all ZP items, too. How about some GP ones now, so we can actually have something to spend all the GP on that we won from the ZP crates in the last patch?
3: The new text is terrible. I thought your announcement said it was going to be for clearer reading? -.-
4: The new Daily Mission setup is basically the same as the old one, moved about 5 inches up and 1 inch to the left. Good job on that...
5: The new Mall map... I haven't played it yet, but isn't it about time we got a new map that ISN'T HM/MM?
6: The rest of the new content added/problems fixed... Nothing major, just minor problems that never bothered anyone.
7: 10% of money going to Japan from certain items... It sounds more like a bribe to make people buy that stuff so Z8 can get 90% of the money from it

Well, that's my honest opinion of this patch. I really wish I could have said some nice things about it but so far, I don't see anything new that's worth my time or money. How about you?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.