AWM / Sniping totally out of proportion

Comments

• Why don't you just stay on topic? I ask you where I lied and you do nothing but insult me. You are the only one here that talks like that. All the other users don't talk like that, I ask them for their opinion and they say their opinion.

Look at suiles posts or J4mmers posts, they stay on topic.

point me to the place where it says that I am a liar and how are my screenshots not a prove?

Anyway, I am also registered to some counter strike forums and do you know how they are? when someone has a problem we work together on a solution. When someone has a map idea we create the map. When someone has a idea for a new game mode we create it together.

But this forum is fun too.

Anyway, if you don't stay on topic again I will just ignore you from now on. There is no need to talk to you if you just talk useless trash.
  • I'm still confused on what is so difficult to understand what Monkey is saying. He's right.. and comparing real life to a game is kinda lame. If you're running sniper out anyway you're an idiot.. you should be going side arm to your spot to begin with. This is a CS clone, go play 1.6 than come back and play CF.
  • I don't need to prove my point because it is already proven. Just watch some Youtube videos or join a random room, there is never a room where the ace is a sniper. It's like saying "grass is black" "now it is green, prove that it is black" "NO! You prove that it is green". Just look around yourself.

^ this dont make any sense.....
    your saying a sniper cant be ace in any mode? wow.... lets look.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/lol150gmm700.jpg/
    there you got it someone with a sniper that is ACE.
  • Next time upload your pictures to imgur, imageshack is a pain in the ***.

B6Wxo.jpg

Anyway, try to do the same with real GM players, I see the score and your enemies are total noobs. Play on UK4, or the high rank american server. Or try to play with your sniper against some Hide and Seek players, they are good in GM.

You just played against a bunch of noobs that only play with a knife, it's not that hard to kill them.
  • If you are good in sniping it's actually not bad. I know a few people that do it. You can easily shot ghost and they instantly die, but you can always switch to your pistol.
  • Next time upload your pictures to imgur, imageshack is a pain in the ***.

B6Wxo.jpg

Anyway, try to do the same with real GM players, I see the score and your enemies are total noobs. Play on UK4, or the high rank american server. Or try to play with your sniper against some Hide and Seek players, they are good in GM.

You just played against a bunch of noobs that only play with a knife, it's not that hard to kill them.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    look they not all noobs now and i stiil get ace also i dont play with that 'awm' but with a m700 so yes if you got skill with sniping you can be ace. you just need to skill.
    what you cant get with the awm.
    also they use it as a shotgun and how?
    well they wait till your closs and then no scope or wait behine the wall till you pass and then just go stand right next to you and no scope so to me thats not a sniper but a shotgun.
  • Anyway, try to do the same with real GM players, I see the score and your enemies are total noobs. Play on UK4, or the high rank american server.

Are you kidding me? Apparently you know nothing of this game, the high ranked Canadian server is filled to the brim with Brazilians, and has been for about a year at least now.
  • I play on the UK side, I don't know what's going on on the US servers. I never saw a single brazil here on the UK servers.
  • Kids mad that he cant kill a sniper. Get better reaction time or uninstall the game you sorry ass kid. Your from Austrailia and the servers are in Canada. Your Ping is bad and you are terrible. 'Nuff Said.
  • ohh yes but saying that I am full of sh*t is not trolling.

I try to make a good and nice conversation but if people insult me I attack them back..

Roflmfao !!! hahah, awesome cartoon, love it!

Yeah, ur right, they're both troll posts - making it personal in that way is inappropriate - i completely agree - problem is also it subverts the 'debate' and people stop thinking about the issues.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Are you kidding me? Apparently you know nothing of this game, the high ranked Canadian server is filled to the brim with Brazilians, and has been for about a year at least now.
    BadMonkey hasn't really been playing in over a year, Guns. He's on occasionally in UK4, but 5 minutes into the game he calls everyone who killed him a hacker and RQs. After that we don't see him around for at least a month, for he's playing CS. He only comes back on patch days and repeats the same routine.
  • AznKaii wrote: »
    Just a game dude, nothing has to resemble real life

and there are so many other unrealistic situations in CrossFire that you'd laugh at if trying to attempt in real life

my point being just a game :P

Well if people read the posts BEFORE commenting you'd realise that :
    a) that its a game has been acknowledged several times
    b) what you said is irrelevant to the discussion
    c) the discussion is about relativity and some sense of appropriate usage
  • Frecklez wrote: »
    BadMonkey hasn't really been playing in over a year, Guns. He's on occasionally in UK4, but 5 minutes into the game he calls everyone who killed him a hacker and RQs. After that we don't see him around for at least a month, for he's playing CS. He only comes back on patch days and repeats the same routine.

Oh I see I see.
  • Yea, I am the liar...

Yes it's true, I don't play a lot but I still own. But beside that, you are the one that QQs about the awm being overpowered and yet you claim that I am a noob that calls everyone a hacker.

Here are some screenshots of today:

vUMe2.png

on UK4 my score is 11-4. Most of the players have left near the end but both teams were equal in the beginning.

lmCw2.png

18-9 on UK4 SnD eagly eye. Do you see the enemies? I don't play against noobs, I play only against high rank players that play with their teammates and I still get a good score.

I may not play cf a lot, but I am still good at it. And now stop insulting other users without any reason, or at least prove your statements.
  • text removed

and now i wonder why you remove you name on the screenshot so we cant see it.
    what you dont want that people see what your name is?
  • So people can't stalk me or other players from in game can't annoy me in the forum.
  • Yea, I am the liar...

Yes it's true, I don't play a lot but I still own. But beside that, you are the one that QQs about the awm being overpowered and yet you claim that I am a noob that calls everyone a hacker.

vUMe2.png

on UK4 my score is 11-4. Most of the players have left near the end but both teams were equal in the beginning.

lmCw2.png

18-9 on UK4 SnD eagly eye. Do you see the enemies? I don't play against noobs, I play only against high rank players that play with their teammates and I still get a good score.

I may not play cf a lot, but I am still good at it. And now stop insulting other users without any reason, or at least prove your statements.

Those are pretty terrible scores for a pub lmao.

Also, you play with farmers and think that means they're good? They just sit around farming cows all day, no skill required to be a high rank. They're probably worse than most 1st and 2nd LTs.
  • So people can't stalk me or other players from in game can't annoy me in the forum.
    you know people that are on the forum dont act like little kids and go spam your chat...
    now you act like a little kid that thinks hes famous or something that you got to hide your name or people would stalk you oh yeah people really wanna do that.
  • GodsGunman wrote: »
    Those are pretty terrible scores for a pub lmao.

Then you tell me what a good score is, you act like you get 30-0 in every match.

18-9 is not bad at all. I rarely play crossfire, I don't have any zp items and I play alone while most of the other players work in teams. Also I play on UK4, not on UK1-3 which are full of noobs.
    GodsGunman wrote: »
    Also, you play with farmers and think that means they're good? They just sit around farming cows all day, no skill required to be a high rank. They're probably worse than most 1st and 2nd LTs.

Do you know all of them? Maybe they are not farmers, or at least not all of them.

Well, why don't you post a screenshot of your scores? I don't remember what your score was in the sniper match but I think it was something like 40-20. That's not really better, you had a awm and your enemy had only a m700.
    suiles wrote: »
    you know people that are on the forum dont act like little kids and go spam your chat...

I know what I do.
    suiles wrote: »
    now you act like a little kid that thinks hes famous or something that you got to hide your name or people would stalk you oh yeah people really wanna do that.

there are quiet a few people who stalked me, this is not my first day on the internet.

But let's go back to topic.
  • Well, why don't you post a screenshot of your scores? I don't remember what your score was in the sniper match but I think it was something like 40-20. That's not really better, you had a awm and your enemy had only a m700.

As I said, scores in pubs are meaningless.

I won 40 to 25 I think, but that was against a good player. We're talking about pubs, where a ton of randies play.
  • suiles wrote: »
    and now i wonder why you remove you name on the screenshot so we cant see it.
    what you dont want that people see what your name is?
    So that people that find him this annoying on the forum, won't automatically kick him from their game.

Oh and furthermore, BadMonkey. You mistake me finding the AWM not challenging enough for QQing. There's a huge difference between the 2, but I doubt someone of your caliber could notice it.
  • there are quiet a few people who stalked me, this is not my first day on the internet

Lol sure if you dont play alot then no one gonna stalk you.
    How could they stalk someone that dont play most of the time?
    But gundam is right they are not like great K/Ds but normal ones.
    I even get that k/d withmy m700....
    Also i dont mean like vs noobs but als high ranks.
    But by the look of it at the ranks ans then their k/d they look like they farm abit.
  • I read 2 posts of badmonkey and I facepalmed so hard at the moronic comments he's made
  • James_s wrote: »
    I read 2 posts of badmonkey and I facepalmed so hard at the moronic comments he's made
    That feeling is shared by most people here on the forum.
  • Okay then post your scores of today. But only UK4 server counts. I rarely play this game and I just started it and got that scores. I didn't practice.

Here are some more scores that I just did.

fCzLk.png

71GSp.png

end of the round

same room, another round

8j8k1.png

after i got a score of 5-1 they kicked me because they thought I was wallhacking.

21-3 is not a bad score at all.

James_s wrote: »
    I read 2 posts of badmonkey and I facepalmed so hard at the moronic comments he's made

your opinion is not worth a sh*t, you are just a little 12 year old kid. What you say doesn't matters at all.

It's like talking to a bunch of religious people and explaining them how evolution works. They will facepalm too and say that it is complete bullsh*t but this doesn't means that evolution is complete bullsh*t, this shows that all those religious people are stupid and so are you guys. If you really say that I am the one who is wrong then you are either stupid or you didn't read the whole thread.

Now peoples go and point to my posts where I did something wrong. You can't because I didn't.

It started with this one:

8xVAl.png

I just asked those guys to prove what they say. Is that wrong? It shouldn't be a problem to prove your own statement isn't it?

but no one could post a prove instead they continued to make statements without proving them.

okay well I thought it's not that bad and I made this post

694f5.jpg

I asked you guys to be nice and stay on topic but suiles was the only one who did it

AYlfi.jpg

see? He made it correct, he stayed on topic and was friendly like I asked but then Frecklez started to be a b* again and made this post.

lX3Z9.jpg

She just said that I am full of sh*t but you guys still say that I am the troll.

Anyway, I made this post after that, I will just link to the post because it is a really long post and I don't want to screenshot it because it would be disturbing. As you see I still tried to be relaxed and cool. If you didn't notice, this was the place where you guys did it wrong. I answered to suiles points and now it was your guys job to answer me back but no you guys just changed the topic.

I tried to be nice but I can't if you guys don't follow the rules.
  • Okay then post your scores of today. But only UK4 server counts. I rarely play this game and I just started it and got that scores. I didn't practice.

wtf... how did u just start this game and already got butterbar? took me three years -.-
  • I am playing less then a year.

But by saying I just started I mean, I minimized google chrome and started crossfire, joined a room and posted the scores here. I didn't play the whole day and practiced before posting a score.
  • Then you tell me what a good score is, you act like you get 30-0 in every match.

18-9 is not bad at all. I rarely play crossfire, I don't have any zp items and I play alone while most of the other players work in teams. Also I play on UK4, not on UK1-3 which are full of noobs.

Do you know all of them? Maybe they are not farmers, or at least not all of them.

Well, why don't you post a screenshot of your scores? I don't remember what your score was in the sniper match but I think it was something like 40-20. That's not really better, you had a awm and your enemy had only a m700.

I know what I do.

there are quiet a few people who stalked me, this is not my first day on the internet.

But let's go back to topic.

UK-4 sucks, uk-1 sucks, alpha sucks, every single server is full of BR's that are AWFUL. If you brag about pub scores, it makes me believe you're worse than you might actually be.
    Yea, I am the liar...

omg 11-4 vs "high rank players"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so good man, teach me! PEOPLE IN PUBS DO NOT WORK TOGETHER, THEY ARE NOT GOOD, THEY ARE GARBAGE NO MATTER WHAT SERVER IT IS. Got it through your head? good
    So people can't stalk me or other players from in game can't annoy me in the forum.
    Maybe you just don't want anyone on the forums to play with you and see how bad you are :/

Next time upload your pictures to imgur, imageshack is a pain in the ***.

You're saying that 15-0 or w.e his score was doesn't count, because they weren't high ranks? God you're a moron. I could give my brother a captain account, does that mean he's good? No. You suck, the people you play with suck.
    Because you have to wait after every shot which makes is total trash in close range or mid range. After you have made one shot everybody will know where you are and they can kill you because you can't shot back.

The awm would be overpowered if it had a crosshair like a assult rifle.

The weight is not that bad at all, if you need to run you can still switch to your pistol or to your knife.

You only walk slightly faster when you bhop and you can't shot while you are bhoping. But this is a error of the game, the bhop should be removed completely.

Every weapon has it pros and cons. The amw is a one shot weapon but it has some cons, like those I named above.

You can do this with every weapon.

Not when you are moving or bhoping.

Not everybody can do this, only skilled people can do this.

Use it like a shotgun?

wut? I don't understand what you mean by saying that you can use it like a shotgun?

explain this please. How can you use it like a rifle? You don't have 30 bullets and you have to wait after every shot and you also don't have a crosshair, how can you use it like a rifle?

I never use the second zoom.

Counter Strike is the original Crossfire. Crossfire is just a Counter Strike copy and if a gun or mode works in Counter Strike, it should also work in Crossfire.

I have never been to a server where they ban people that use the awm but you should keep in mind that everybody can create a server in Counter Strike with his own rules. If someone bans you from his server because you used a awm it doesn't means that it is overpowered or that the whole community thinks it is.

I think you are simply just a guy that gets owned a lot by snipers and know thinks it is a overpowered weapon. I own easily all the snipers in almost every game.

I don't need to prove my point because it is already proven. Just watch some Youtube videos or join a random room, there is never a room where the ace is a sniper. It's like saying "grass is black" "now it is green, prove that it is black" "NO! You prove that it is green". Just look around yourself.

How is this a mistake? those games are similar.

First of all, CS bans no one. Counter Strike doesn't has any official servers, all the servers are made by the players and they can make what ever rules they want. Some people create servers where you aren't allowed to kill other people, They just join the server and walk around and chat and if you kill someone they ban you. But this doesn't means that CS bans all users that kill, this just means that some people do it.

But now to the snipers, those two auto snipers are rarely blocked, I can use them on most of the servers but they are simply bad, that's why no one buys them. First off all they are expensive, once you bought them you lose almost all your money and when you die you have nearly no money left to buy new weapons.

The auto snipers needs like two shots to kill the enemy, this means you can easily kill the guy with the autosniper with an headshot before he can even shot you a second time.

Not really, I just tested it myself and even in close range they are not accurate. Also keep in mind that they are only that accurate when you stand but when you jump or you move they are not that accurate. Like when you jump around the corner and you shot right after you touched the floor your weapon is still not 100% accurate, you have to stand still like 0.5 seconds for the weapon to be 100% accurate. This is what I don't like about crossfire because in crossfire the weapons are way to accurate. People run around with their guns and even get headshots when they spray at enemies that are 50-100 meters away, this would never work in cs.

here is the test:

Some servers let you start with infinitely money and people still don't buy the awm that much.

both games have more players with assault rifles then snipers.

That's the way you snipe. Snipers don't jump around and do 360 spins, snipers sit down and wait for the enemy to come to them.

Snipers are easy targets, once you know where they are you can easily kill them. A sniper might take down one of your team mates but he can never kill 2 or 3 of them.

As I said, crossfire sucks. I don't even understand why you guys are so much into it.

But let's stay on topic, not everybody can quick scope and the weapon is also not that accurate when you quick scope. I think otherwise then prove it. I want to see a video in which a sniper owns players that use assault rifles. If the awm is really overpowered then it shouldn't be a problem to make a video like that.

When was the last time you had sex? You sound like it's been a long time ago. You know, people that don't have a lot of sex tend to be aggressive on the internet. Everybody get's angry sometime but people that have a lot of sex just forget about it. I really recommend you to shut down your computer and find a lover.

Ok so I didn't even bother reading your post after the first few paragraphs because Im sure the rest is just as dumb and pointless as the rest, but Ill sum it up. You think the awm is underpowered, which it is not. You can QS people close range, hardscope long range, flick people mid range, and many more. It's incredibly easy to do good with a sniper. You're probably saying otherwise because you're trash and cant do good with it.

I have played a lot of games and rifles are better in most of the cases. Halo is the only game in which the sniper rifle is better then any other gun.

Players with one hit snipers might get a good score, they may be in the top 5 of their team but they are never the best. Those snipers make only one shot and then you have to wait for you second shot, this means other players have time to kill the sniper. Once you know the position of the sniper you can easily kill him and if the map is small then it is even easier because his vision is limited.

Just watch some of the counter strike pro's, they all play with pistols or rifles but there are almost no players who use a sniper rifle. Crossfire is basically the same as counter strike.

If you or any other player things otherwise then show a prove.

Ok so you're talking about pubs where the average player can barely shoot a wall infront of him. I can kill probably 5 people rushing me mid range before I would die. If you cant ace a game full of Brazilians with a 1 shot gun, I feel sorry for you
    There are almost no pro players that use the awm because it totally sucks.

Some players play with the desert eagle or usp only, others use ak and desert eagle.

A player with a m4 or ak can easily kill them (people with awm only) with a headshot and they don't have to zoom in to hit them like the player with the awm.

by the way, cs 1.6 was released in 1999, and no one ever complained about the awm being Overpowered, I don't understand why you guys think it is overpowered.

The awm is a one shot sniper, but so are most of the other snipers in this game. It's not like the awm is the only 1-hit sniper and they made it zp so only a few people can get it. Everybody can get a 1-hit sniper and that's why it isn't overpowered. You have a 1 hit sniper and your enemy has a 1 hit sniper too, you two are equal.

But let's stop this off topic talk and let's keep it easy and clean. Tell me why the awm is overpowered and please list your points with this:

This is what I remember
    • it's op because it is a one hit kill weapon
    • the weight limit can be bypassed with bhop

Well yes it is a one hit weapon but you have to hit the enemy first and that's not that easy. When there are two enemies you might kill one of them but the other one will get you for sure, expect he is a total noob. The awm is not full auto, you have to wait after every shot.

second point was the weight limit. Well you can walk faster with bhop but it won't really help because you can only walk slightly faster and what you really need is to move quickly, and you can't do it with bhop. What I mean is to walk fast to the right and then back to the left, you can't do this with bhop because you can only bhop in one direction and you also can't shot while you bhop.

No "pro players" use the awm? Are you joking me? ............
    If you really think that the AWM is overpowered then play with it on a tdm match like Egypt or Ship. Since the weapon is overpowered you should easily be ace.

Post a screenshot please.

Next time I play a td Ill be sure to screenshot it for you. Pubs mean a lot to you, don't they?

Honestly, I read about 1 line of every quote, and I have to go in like a minute so don't hate me if some of it doesn't make sense. But you get the general idea

tl;dr badmonkey sucks at cf, makes no sense, and his logic is that of a 5 year old.