An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• sonatrix wrote: »
    That pic looks nice but wont happen

I could say the same thing about your avi ;)
  • i could say the same thing about your avi ;)
    lmfao!!!!!
  • Put it in ZP crates to p.iss off AK-scope people?
  • :P ok i guess :D how about a coupon gun 120 coupons :D +7ammo 7=lucky number
  • I stopped reading, at this point.
    Then you got further than I did. After the firts 3 words I knew his post wasn't worth reading. 26353290t.gif
    sonatrix wrote: »
    That pic looks nice but wont happen
    I see no reason why it couldn't. 26353290t.gif
    moose66 wrote: »
    Put it in ZP crates to p.iss off AK-scope people?
    I own a AK-Scope and it wouldn't p*ss me off. The skin is different, the scope is different, and the sound is different. the only thing it has in common is the +5 ammo bonus and the fact that its an AK47. 26353290t.gif
    justininin wrote: »
    :P ok i guess :D how about a coupon gun 120 coupons :D +7ammo 7=lucky number
    How about no? 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • The recoil should be lowered by 2... Other wise, there isn't much diff. But that IMO
  • I stopped reading, at this point.

I just alt f4d
  • Yes i this is a pretty Sweet Idea
    But i like the K2 Custom Idea Better....
  • SirHi wrote: »
    Well M4 Custom rivals the AK Scope.
    No it doesn't. Don't get me wrong here. The AK47 Scope is an epic weapon. However, put a suppressor on any gun and you are playing in a totally different league.

The only weapons that rival the M4A1 Custom are the M4A1 Silver and Advanced, and the MP5 Advanced. (this last one losing it big time)

Suppressors not so much make a weapon better, as it make a weapon suitable for a totally different type of game play. That's why you can't compare an M4A1 Custom with an AK47 Scope, JUST because they both have scopes on them. Because then the AK47 Silver would rival the M4A1 Silver. And we both know, just by looking at the BP price difference, that that's not true. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • Best idea I have ever heard. I would love this :D
  • OMG, I want that so bad. You can use that kind of wep in Crysis, and it's sick! :D

We should make a poll. Please sticky this thread. Great idea!
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

You sounds as if you like AK but ATM you cant control its recoil - in other words, u fail with this gun sometimes. Accuraty increase from 95 - 98? Boy - I think AK is as accurate as other rifles, unless you are sprayers. Maybe, thats why u thought of this.

AK is 'one of the best' powerful rifle ever built - no doubt. I think its just fine the way its right now. AK is known for its awesome 'power', not like those customsssss..

Sry, brb .. I disagree with this. The picture is nice but its not ideal for AK. Maybe for other rifles.
  • You sounds as if you like AK but ATM you cant control its recoil - in other words, u fail with this gun sometimes. Accuraty increase from 95 - 98? Boy - I think AK is as accurate as other rifles, unless you are sprayers. Maybe, thats why u thought of this.

AK is 'one of the best' powerful rifle ever built - no doubt. I think its just fine the way its right now. AK is known for its awesome 'power', not like those customsssss..

Sry, brb .. I disagree with this. The picture is nice but its not ideal for AK. Maybe for other rifles.
    Actually, your wrong on pretty much everything here.

First of all, I have TOTALLY no problem controlling the recoil of an AK47, because I generally never spray with ANY weapon. I'm a burster. And sadly, I even burst when spraying is required. (one of the reasons why I'm bad at rushing with an SMG)

Secondly, the reason why I raised the accuracy of the AK47 from 95 to 98 for the Custom, is because the M4A1 Custom's accuracy has ALSO has been raised to 98. The M4A1 Custom's accuracy is better that that of the regular M4A1 which is 95 or the Advanced, Silver and Gold, which are 97. I wanted to do the same for the AK47 Custom, since the accuracy of the AK47 is 95, and the Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97 as well.

The M4A1 Custom ALSO had a 1 power nerve, the same as I gave the AK47 Custom. In fact, every change I made to the AK47 to create the AK47 Custom, were made to the M4A1 to create the M4A1 Custom. So basically I copied the entire "customization process" from the M4A1, and added it to the AK47.

As for the sound of the suppressed AK47. Its going to be louder than that of the suppressed M4A1 that we have, because the regular AK47 is louder than the regular M4A1. I think that by reducing the sound of the AK47 by 2/3, I'm pretty close to a similar reduction in sound, the suppressed M4A1s got. (something I'm not entirely sure about, since the sound level of a weapon is not shown on its stats display)

-

Right now, the M4A1 stands above all other rifles. Why? Because it has 3 perks (not including any stat boosts), instead of usual 1 or 2 a ZP/BP weapon gets. All the other ZP/BP weapons either have just an ammo bonus, or an ammo bonus plus a scope, a knife, or a suppressor. The M4A1 Custom, however, has a scope, a suppressor, (and thanks to the upgrade in the latest patch) AND an ammo bonus. Face it, folks. The AK47 Scope used to be the M4A1 Custom's counter part, when it was still lacking an ammo bonus. Well, now it no longer is.

And because I would probably get more hate-mail from people if I had suggested the removal of the recent ammo bonus CrossFire US added to the M4A1 Custom, I instead chose to suggest a new AK47 that most people would love to see, and would be on par with the M4A1 Custom, as it is now.

-

So, in short; My only goal here is, to create an appropriate rival for the M4A1 Custom in the form of an AK, with all the perks the M4A1 Custom has, appropriately applied. Because, not only are both the M4A1 and the AK47 CrossFire's signature weapons, they are also the 2 community favorites among the serious players.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • wow you like typing doncha Lolli

but back to the Topic YES we need the AK-47-C in CrossFire atleast within the next two Patches because like Lolli said AK-47 is one of the Signature weapons in CrossFire so this is needed so bad and need this right NAO!
  • I wouldnt mind seeing an AK-C in this game.. would be interesting
  • i do enjoy the design (all black would be nicer to carry then the red marking on the scope ak for my money)

and i would like a silencer on my ak-47

I can digg it.

As for will it be made, forum support never hurt a cause.
  • :o make it an even gun or something lol make it for the fifa cup :D that would be awsome with soccer camo :D!!! i would stock up on zp instantly
  • hmmm...not bad, but i prefer a dif gun to be modified instead, seems already tons of AKs, the suppressors is a good idea, since it always hurts my ears when i play GG
    i guess people like the original AK sound, and AK scope is the like the custom, with the paint and scope
    i would like to see a weaker gun gets modded, like mp7 or uzi (hehe)
  • i was jsut about to say, we already have so many different AKs but then i saw the surpressor and i just was like oh...
    that'd be an amazing gun to have, kinda weird having a silencer on an ak though...
    red dot sight is, imo, a dumb scope to have, you dont really zoom, it's just a red dot with a border that looks like a picture
  • hmm how bout something like
    AK Silencer, the red dots from BC(or MW),Some kind of camo and +5 bullets :D
  • VirAlX3 wrote: »
    hmm how bout something like
    AK Silencer, the red dots from BC(or MW),Some kind of camo and +5 bullets :D

You mean a reflex scope?
    This is pretty much how it has been suggested, apart from the camo, which would ruin the point of the gun IMO.
  • You mean a reflex scope?
    This is pretty much how it has been suggested, apart from the camo, which would ruin the point of the gun IMO.

lmao fail xD :p i just want a silencer on my ak :l
    lmao fail xD :p i just want a silencer on my ak :l

Well I just want a reflex scope :p

I always have a reflex on my guns on Vegas 2.
  • jeje i suck at vegas but i like playing terriost mode so much :D
    :o make it an even gun or something lol make it for the fifa cup :D that would be awsome with soccer camo :D!!! i would stock up on zp instantly
    No, no evenT gun. No stupid colored skin. Just straight up black skin on a ZP crate weapon, like M4A1 Custom. 26353290t.gif
    SinDane wrote: »
    hmmm...not bad, but i prefer a dif gun to be modified instead, seems already tons of AKs, the suppressors is a good idea, since it always hurts my ears when i play GG
    i guess people like the original AK sound, and AK scope is the like the custom, with the paint and scope
    i would like to see a weaker gun gets modded, like mp7 or uzi (hehe)
    Anyone that keeps saying that the AK Scope is like the Custom, or suggests that I pick another gun, because there are so many AK47s already, should first read THIS POST that explains why the 2 are NOTHING alike and why I chose the AK47 in the first place. 26353290t.gif
    BananaKMA wrote: »
    i was jsut about to say, we already have so many different AKs but then i saw the surpressor and i just was like oh...
    that'd be an amazing gun to have, kinda weird having a silencer on an ak though...
    red dot sight is, imo, a dumb scope to have, you dont really zoom, it's just a red dot with a border that looks like a picture
    That's actually not true. The red dot scope on the Custom has the same 1.5x zoom the scope on the AUG, the AK47 Scope, or any other assault rifle that with a scope has. The only difference is, with a red dot scope you are ACTUALLY looking through a scope, instead of just getting an unrealistic zoom in. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
This discussion has been closed.