An AK-47...Custom???

Comments

• Ehm ? AK-scope - M4-Custom ?? AK-scope is the über mac doober AK and M4-c is the Ultra miss dallber M4?
    I couldn't make any sense of your post. 26353290t.gif
    GoPatriots wrote: »
    making another ak is just a waste of time a really pointless. instead of making a new ak they should make some new guns and then add a silencer to ak scope and then the ppl who have an ak scope wont get ripped off just like ppl who got ripped of with the ak knife
    The AK47 and the M4A1 are signature weapons for CrossFire. Its neither a waste of time, nor is it pointless, nor is a new AK47 going to be ripping off people that bought the old one. The AK47 Custom would have a completely different look, scope and play style compared to the AK Scope. 26353290t.gif
    cmane1 wrote: »
    hell naw f*ck that thing what we need is a K2-ADV now dat be the sh*i right there we dont need anymore aks or m4s we need better explosives (RPG-7) and more gun types (ACR) and a K2-ADV
    What you need, is a few classes in proper English. Your failed attempted to write in Ghetto-slang made your post look like you've got something wrong with you.

Furthermore, we don't NEED any new guns, because the old ones work just fine. We would like them though, but there is no need for them.

And an RPG-7 rocket launcher, really? That suggestion makes me think that there is indeed something wrong with your head.

Also, the ACR isn't just 1 gun, if you actually knew what the ACR was or what the letters ACR stood for.
    26353290t.gif
    iHATEz9 wrote: »
    This is a well-designed idea. GJ. I like.
    Thanks. Lets hope that someone at Z8 does so too, and puts up a request with the development team. 26353290t.gif
    cCelebi wrote: »
    cool gun
    /10
    Thanks. 26353290t.gif
    If its not in another version we wont get it!
    Don't know if you've noticed, but the AK47 Silver and the M4A1 Silver are both unique to this Cross Fire. Therefore your theory is flawed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • Nice, a reflex scope on an AK could be pretty useful, as would the silencer.
  • The AK47 and the M4A1 are signature weapons for CrossFire. Its neither a waste of time, nor is it pointless, nor is a new AK47 going to be ripping off people that bought the old one. The AK47 Custom would have a completely different look, scope and play style compared to the AK Scope.

I thought making more AK47s was useless till this. But, do you think the devs or mods would actually listen to this awesome idea? I hope they do :/
  • I thought making more AK47s was useless till this. But, do you think the devs or mods would actually listen to this awesome idea? I hope they do :/
    I don't know. But if you don't try, you won't succeed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • LolliRoger wrote: »
    I don't know. But if you don't try, you won't succeed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

They tried doing countless things.. They failed countless times. Sigh...

But honestly, I don't see any fail in this besides the crying and complaining of people thinking it's gonna be over powered.
  • AK custom?
    NAH, it doesn't sound right but i want a AK103 or M14
  • AK custom?

The AK103 looks pretty much the same as a normal AK47. M14 would be awesome tho...

Um the M14 is the long skinny sniper looking rifle right? The one that's in Combat arms...?
  • 1. I <3 LolliRoger XOXOXO
    2.This is a very good & practical idea...I repeat practical & i have said this b4 m4 & ak47 are the stepping stone for the rest of the weapons in Cross Fire, they very much & still do rain supreme.
    3.Lolli you like my new avatar lol?

So I say hellz yea Z8 Lets Do IT! (Did that come out right?)

:D
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Power: Has been reduced from 96 to 95.
    Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Automatic: Has been reduced from 52 to 50.
    Recoil: Has been reduced from 76 to 75.
    Weight: Has been increased 49 to 50

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.
    A red-dot scope similar to the M4A1 Custom.
    A suppressor, that lowers the sound level of the AK47 by 2/3.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

Please leave your thoughts below. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

I would wake up everyday with that & a GSG-9 and say black has never been so GODDAM SEXY! :D
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Accuracy: Has been increased from 95 to 98. (AK47 Scope, Silver and Gold are all 97)

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.

---

Now I think that AK47 fans have a right to an AK47 Custom, since the M4A1 fans have their M4A1 Custom, Advanced, and recently even a Silver with suppressor. It's the only AK47 that we are really missing in CrossFire, and since the M4A1 got similar changes to become the M4A1 Custom, I do not believe that the AK47 Custom concept would be too overpowering to be considered.

20t2p77.jpg

Lets see we allready have:
    Ak
    Ak scope
    Ak silver
    Ak gold
    Ak camo
    Ak knife
    Ak 74

And you want another AK??Might as well change name from Crossfire to AK-Only
    -__- dull idea like you.
    Ohh and that would be WAY too OP.
  • AK custom?
    An AK103 is nothing more than a lightweight AK74. An as for the M14. The M110 is better. 26353290t.gif
    Dayo26 wrote: »
    1. I <3 LolliRoger XOXOXO
    2.This is a very good & practical idea...I repeat practical & i have said this b4 m4 & ak47 are the stepping stone for the rest of the weapons in Cross Fire, they very much & still do rain supreme.
    3.Lolli you like my new avatar lol?

So I say hellz yea Z8 Lets Do IT! (Did that come out right?)

:D
    Thanks, Dayo. Cute little monkey*. Yours?

* (no, you morons. that was not a racist joke. I call all babies, black or white, little monkeys.)
    26353290t.gif
    oNe_sBe5t wrote: »
    Lets see we allready have:
    Ak
    Ak scope
    Ak silver
    Ak gold
    Ak camo
    Ak knife
    Ak 74

And you want another AK??Might as well change name from Crossfire to AK-Only
    -__- dull idea like you.
    Ohh and that would be WAY too OP.
    Yes, I want another one.

And explain to me how that is overpowering? Is the AK47 overpowering, when compared to the M4A1? No, didn't think so. Do you consider the M4A1 Custom overpowering? Neh, I didn't think so either. So why would an AK47 Custom be overpowering, when held next to an M4A1 Custom? AK47 doesn't get more than the M4A1 got to become a Custom. So your opinion on it being OP is invalid, cause it makes no sense.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • good idea .. i suppose >.> .. but i don't think this would happen .. it would be a miracle O.o
  • ...ak47 wouldnt be an ak if u put a silencer O_O
  • iSleep wrote: »
    ...ak47 wouldnt be an ak if u put a silencer O_O
    Then what would it be? 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    Then what would it be? 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

a water gun
    [msg2short]
  • iSleep wrote: »
    a water gun
    [msg2short]
    Right...so the M4A1 Custom, Advanced, Silver, and the MP5 Advanced are all waterguns, because the have suppressors on them. Or would this only go for an AK47?

Get a clue, kid, and don't come back until you do.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • lets compare the m4s with aks if that is your problem:
    ak - m4a1
    ak scope - m4custom
    ak gold - m4gold
    ak silver - m4 silver
    ak74
    aks are more than m4s so don't say that you want that because there is m4 custom. i don't say that its not a good idea but there are already enough aks
  • since ak is my gm gun i guess but more than likely it would be in black market and it hates me :(
  • stavlos wrote: »
    lets compare the m4s with aks if that is your problem:
    ak - m4a1
    ak scope - m4custom
    ak gold - m4gold
    ak silver - m4 silver
    ak74
    aks are more than m4s so don't say that you want that because there is m4 custom. i don't say that its not a good idea but there are already enough aks
    There is not yet an AK47 with a suppressor. And because the AK47s and the M4A1s are the stepping stones of this game, as Dayo said, there should be one. And is one more AK47 going to hurt this game, or would you rather have another Scar Light- or M12s-like gun, like the AN94, the FN FAL, or the UMP.45? Weapons that require minimum amount of skill to use, and every noob can buy it with GP from the shop? Would you rather have that, than inspire them to invest into a REAL weapon? 26353290t.gif
    since ak is my gm gun i guess but more than likely it would be in black market and it hates me :(
    Lady Luck has to smile on you eventually. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
  • I agree. Specially becz its black....its secksi.
  • Love the idea of making a AK-47 with a silencer; Ghost mode, here I come!

Plus the fact that with a silencer, when you're attacked, you don't really
    know from where you are attacked. Plus the high AK-47 damages, this
    gun would be L-E-T-H-A-L.

Fully support this suggestion.
    I couldn't make any sense of your post. 26353290t.gif

The AK47 and the M4A1 are signature weapons for CrossFire. Its neither a waste of time, nor is it pointless, nor is a new AK47 going to be ripping off people that bought the old one. The AK47 Custom would have a completely different look, scope and play style compared to the AK Scope. 26353290t.gif

What you need, is a few classes in proper English. Your failed attempted to write in Ghetto-slang made your post look like you've got something wrong with you.

Furthermore, we don't NEED any new guns, because the old ones work just fine. We would like them though, but there is no need for them.

And an RPG-7 rocket launcher, really? That suggestion makes me think that there is indeed something wrong with your head.

Also, the ACR isn't just 1 gun, if you actually knew what the ACR was or what the letters ACR stood for.
    26353290t.gif

Thanks. Lets hope that someone at Z8 does so too, and puts up a request with the development team. 26353290t.gif

Thanks. 26353290t.gif

Don't know if you've noticed, but the AK47 Silver and the M4A1 Silver are both unique to this Cross Fire. Therefore your theory is flawed. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    signature weapons? yes but they have so many of them another one is just too much, adding a silencer onto the ak scope is better because
    1.the ak scope is almost pretty much an ak custom so making a whole new ak is pointless
    2.there would be 9 aks
    3.better to have new ones than different version of old ones
    4.like i said it would be ripping people of cuz its almost the same thing
    5.ak scope is the best looking gun in the game so adding a silencer would be kick ass
  • i would defo buy that

Just cos of accuracy :)
    Yes, an AK47 Custom.

xneww1.jpg

2s802tu.jpg

Also:

+5 Ammo bonus.

---

20t2p77.jpg

ak-scope is kinded for ak players

Yes, I want another one.

And explain to me how that is overpowering? Is the AK47 overpowering, when compared to the M4A1? No, didn't think so. Do you consider the M4A1 Custom overpowering? Neh, I didn't think so either. So why would an AK47 Custom be overpowering, when held next to an M4A1 Custom? AK47 doesn't get more than the M4A1 got to become a Custom. So your opinion on it being OP is invalid, cause it makes no sense.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg

The Ak has a lot more dmg than M4..
    Imagine if its silent...its gonna be another SL
  • GoPatriots wrote: »
    signature weapons? yes but they have so many of them another one is just too much, adding a silencer onto the ak scope is better because
    1.the ak scope is almost pretty much an ak custom so making a whole new ak is pointless
    2.there would be 9 aks
    3.better to have new ones than different version of old ones
    4.like i said it would be ripping people of cuz its almost the same thing
    5.ak scope is the best looking gun in the game so adding a silencer would be kick ass
    This AK47 would have a totally different scope than the AK47 Scope has, so no, I don't agree that the Scope is pretty much a Custom. Especially since the skin is totally different as well, I don't feel AK47 Scope users are going to be ripped off. Instead, I feel that AK47 lovers are going to get another great gun to add to their collection. In fact, I think you be ripping people off if you add something to an existing weapon, when some people wouldn't want the changes to one of their beloved guns. 26353290t.gif
    oNe_sBe5t wrote: »
    The Ak has a lot more dmg than M4..
    Imagine if its silent...its gonna be another SL
    No, its not going to be another Scar Light, dumbarse. Its going to be another AK47. A gun that requires skill to use, just like with any other AK47.

That an AK47 does more damage than a M4A1 is an invalid argument against adding a suppressor to an AK47. It also has a lot more recoil than the M4A1, or did you conveniently forget that?

Like I said: If neither the M4A1 nor the AK47 are OPed to begin with, and you can add a suppressor to one of them without it becoming OPed, then you can add a suppressor to the other one as well and it would STILL not become OPed.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    This AK47 would have a totally different scope than the AK47 Scope has, so no, I don't agree that the Scope is pretty much a Custom. Especially since the skin is totally different as well, I don't feel AK47 Scope users are going to be ripped off. Instead, I feel that AK47 lovers are going to get another great gun to add to their collection. In fact, I think you be ripping people off if you add something to an existing weapon, when some people wouldn't want the changes to one of their beloved guns. 26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    im pretty sure the majority of ppl would think "another ak, just make a new gun" if its another scar light version of scar light then id rather have ak but if they make a noob cannon but its a new gun then id rather have that, i can get around ppl using m12 and sh*t like that. 8 aks r enough, infact that already way to many and by a different scope do u mean like m4 custom, g36 and those or the current ak kind, cuz honestly id rather have the currents one, the one the m4 custom is useless and also if it just look different well then thats just stupid since like i said, cf has 8 varieties of aks. with my idea, id would be making ppl happy who have a scope or at least most of them but the ppl who dont have a scope they wont care since they most likely wont even get this gun either
  • GoPatriots wrote: »
    im pretty sure the majority of ppl would think "another ak, just make a new gun" if its another scar light version of scar light then id rather have ak but if they make a noob cannon but its a new gun then id rather have that, i can get around ppl using m12 and sh*t like that. 8 aks r enough, infact that already way to many and by a different scope do u mean like m4 custom, g36 and those or the current ak kind, cuz honestly id rather have the currents one, the one the m4 custom is useless and also if it just look different well then thats just stupid since like i said, cf has 8 varieties of aks. with my idea, id would be making ppl happy who have a scope or at least most of them but the ppl who dont have a scope they wont care since they most likely wont even get this gun either
    I indeed mean a scope like the M4A1 Custom has. You may find it useless, but I prefer it over the scope the AK47 Scope currently has. It doesn't have a scope feel to it. Its like the Devs got lazy and just gave us a zoom-in option, and didn't bother with a scope.

And if the Devs would suddenly add a suppressor to my AK47 Scope, I would be p*ssed off. Because sometimes I would want to hear the beautiful sound of my equally beautiful AK47, and use the "scope" it has.
    26353290t.gif

20t2p77.jpg
    There is not yet an AK47 with a suppressor. And because the AK47s and the M4A1s are the stepping stones of this game, as Dayo said, there should be one. And is one more AK47 going to hurt this game, or would you rather have another Scar Light- or M12s-like gun, like the AN94, the FN FAL, or the UMP.45? Weapons that require minimum amount of skill to use, and every noob can buy it with GP from the shop? Would you rather have that, than inspire them to invest into a REAL weapon? 26353290t.gif

m4 custom is like ak scope. if an ak custom should be added in game then why not a m4 scope?
This discussion has been closed.