Current Server Issues on EU and MENA

Comments

• thank you, it is not possible to play on NA servers due to a large ping
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Little update, information that I received on Discord:

The GM's have been working all night in trying to fix the server. Sadly, no solution was found during this maintenance. MENA has a temp solution but not every region will be able to join, EU seems to be a bit more complex.

As for the compensation package: it will be released once the issues are completely resolved and will be scaled up the longer the issues will persist.

This is a joke!
  • In Mena the loading screen dont pass the 35% and kick us out from the rooms so I guess we cant play there lol
  • since the servers will not be fixed soon, in my opinion, the fix will be released with a major game update , and as compensation, I suggest that players starting with captain 1 (this title is taken based on observations of the gameplay and is in my personal opinion the middle, since players do not need ZP from the very beginning and more than 50% of newcomers use cheats ), give out 1000 ZP every day until the servers are in the game state
    #Fix_eu_server #Hackers_need_die #Macros_need_burn_in_hell
  • Utmost wrote: »
    Little update, information that I received on Discord:

The GM's have been working all night in trying to fix the server. Sadly, no solution was found during this maintenance. MENA has a temp solution but not every region will be able to join, EU seems to be a bit more complex.

As for the compensation package: it will be released once the issues are completely resolved and will be scaled up the longer the issues will persist.

why can't some join mena? that's where most players are going

also, what about ranked? the season will end soon and not everyone has gotten 250 wins. points and rank go down....
  • I want a perm VFX and a perm Doll from the old trade market in the compensation package uwu
  • skyyblu wrote: »

also, what about ranked? the season will end soon and not everyone has gotten 250 wins. points and rank go down....

Players from Europe can join Mena Servers but can't join the games there. It keeps kicking you out of a game for Network errors while trying to join. My friend who is from the UK and me (from germany) can't play on Mena Servers. We only have NA as an option. A BAD OPTION.
  • Current up to date Yes what they see today
    © Blue sky
    © 6k ping on Na server
    ®Mena server 30k ping @ Ffa3k ping delta server and all players teleport @ eagle eye map 10 players simultaneously dc
    @Zm maps mobs (zm ranked skill rage (% 300) and invisible
    @ Grim reaper skills still in the air
    ✓ 30 people die at the same time as soon as the mass mutants door is opened.
    %%%Sd Rank is still a closed little question, who are you squish in latam? What's More ?
    See u later
  • @ I did not write the last one, and let me write to those who played for the shotgun. You can cut it quicker. I was saying before why Just because they have reduced this amount of damage, they have taken it from one place and given it somewhere. The buffs you get in 3 bosses are the same ak3, pistol 3, hp 3, def 3
  • Yolomir wrote: »

At least someone who keeps us updates all the time hahahah, but for real i would like to play on mena servers since my ping is way lower there than on NA but i can not join them...
    It keeps kicking me

I rather play on MENA than NA too. Seems like I’m in one of the regions who can’t (I feel like only players actually from the MENA region can play on there).
    0IQ wrote: »

This is a joke!

I wish it was
    skyyblu wrote: »

I have no clue, no clear explanation was given. The ranked points should indeed be frozen, as for the wins, that’s a tough one considering we’d have to be on par with other versions for the ranked seasons. So I wouldn’t like to see the season extended for another 10 days. You can easily grind a lot of wins in 1vs1 though.
  • [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"360","width":"862","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/28nDwp5.png"}[/IMG2]​
  • Impossible to playing in EU , errors after error and in NA huge ping ....

I still can't believe that nothing has been done so far , seriously, such a large server to have so many difficulties in such a long time , too weird in my opinion
  • Bechanized wrote: »
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"360","width":"862","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/28nDwp5.png"}[/IMG2]​

This is the best comment i have seen. In years.
    Hats off to you.
  • Bechanized wrote: »
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"360","width":"862","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/28nDwp5.png"}[/IMG2]​

giphy.gif
  • 10 days after, nothing happend.
    really not fast as u wish!!!!
  • We understand everyone's frustration and want to thank you all for your patience.

Solving the server issues is currently a work in progress. We have applied some measures to help against the issues and some of you might already see the result.

However, we are aware that there are still disconnections/issues (especially in Ranked Matches) and are working hard to resolve the issues.

Once we are confident that all current server issues are resolved, we will start launching compensation events.

I'm very sorry that I don't have the good news yet but I hope this will change very soon!
  • wait what we need to grind for our compensation??? that how it sounds like in terms "compensation Events", it sounds for me like we have then to do grinding for it
  • You're joking right? "Compensation events?" Why does this not surprise me. After Mooney saying we would still have time to rank, literally I wonder if he spent weeks on a project, his server at work crashes, and his boss says, you'll have time to start all over when (thru no fault of his own) the servers are fixed. Hackers run rampant all weekend, literally going room to room shutting them down. That's after they've literally nuked killed everyone for 3 rounds before anyone has a chance to report them day after day. Invite doesn't work, lobbies in rank don't show who's in there so you don't have to repeatedly cue with same hacker over and over, for god sakes it says "shap shooter" on the off chance you're actually playing with somewhat legit players. Not to mention the fact pings continue to go up, I started in low 30's and now am mid 50's I understand this isn't all controlled by GM's, however you go to discord and ask, and literally get talked to like I don't have a brain. I get you get asked same questions over and over but Jesus if you don't like your job and can't respond in a somewhat decent manner why be there? It's like some of you have god like complexes. And while you say "we" think you get the money, in some regards you do, it's called a salary. I wonder how long it would take to fix an issue if you weren't getting money from zp. I'd rather the game be pay to play to keep the same hackers from making smurf accts every day if you can't find a decent anti-cheat. And you want us to grind for compensation? Epic response.
  • We are expecting the issue to be fixed at the earliest as it has been more than a week or two (y)
  • After 2 weeks we get a "real" update of the situation..Indeed, I already see changes but the servers still not at 100% and maybe ranked is the big deal because people cant play ranked and I dont know why admins dont stop the derank system while fixing it. Compensation events? Doenst seem fair to me that people need to grind for a compensation when we are the ones most affected by the situation. I hope compensations dont be free vips to everyone, thats a bad idea. I rather have some free tickets and BP for days.
  • Thought we gonna receive a compensation package? Why do we have to work for it now ?
  • yeah,the funny part is that i also get network errors in NA
    no other option for me haha
    i keep spamming join button to EU servers praying to god
  • Quake444 wrote: »
    wait what we need to grind for our compensation??? that how it sounds like in terms "compensation Events", it sounds for me like we have then to do grinding for it

No that doesn't mean grinding at all - at least I don't think logging in to gain your rewards is not grinding in my eyes. However, we are preparing several events to compensate as much as we can.
  • [QUOTE=[GM]Celestine;n6938771]

No that doesn't mean grinding at all - at least I don't think logging in to gain your rewards is not grinding in my eyes. However, we are preparing several events to compensate as much as we can.[/QUOTE]

logging in isnt grinding, but it sounded for me like we had to
  • Ok, so I'm from England and I keep getting errors trying to join games in the Europe server whereas my other mate who is from England too has no problem joining rooms and playing in the server. Could you please give me a reasonable explanation for this or at least make it so all of England players can play on the Europe server.
  • 2225222222 wrote: »
    Ok, so I'm from England and I keep getting errors trying to join games in the Europe server whereas my other mate who is from England too has no problem joining rooms and playing in the server. Could you please give me a reasonable explanation for this or at least make it so all of England players can play on the Europe server.

A friend has a similar issue, we are from the same country and while I can play normally he gets connection errors. Probably his IP is blocked or something, so he used a vpn to change his IP and now he can play. Although keep in mind that using vpn can get you banned if caught.
  • "Compensation Package" ... still nothing recieved. Give us something !!!
  • "Compensation Package" ... still nothing recieved. Give us something !!!

Bruh... "Once we are confident that all current server issues are resolved, we will start launching compensation events."
  • hwjhwj wrote: »

Bruh... "Once we are confident that all current server issues are resolved, we will start launching compensation events."

16 days and we keep counting thoo