Disconnected due to Incorrect player/map info - Updated post please read

Comments

• In game name: Stillearning and ZibanthyGr8t

i get dc every after 2-3 minutes on all MAPS and sometime i can play for 1 hours if lucky (in Game)

When im in( lobby) i get 'Disconnected from server' , 'Hack tool detected (0)' and also 'Server is full' when its actualy not full which is facked up

i only use programs like antivirus and gamebooster on the background while playing this game

i use router and thats it

If this issue is still not solve i'll probably go play another game and uninstall Crossfire

pls solve it quickly,, i love this game and my brother spent so much money on this game buying stuff

THx
  • Try putting your computer in the demilitarized zone (DMZ) like I suggested, or disable the router's firewall.
    Considering what this does, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable doing that or recommending this to others. Many players already disable their AV's while playing CF. If you ask them to do both, that just seems a little too risky to me. I can see how it might come into play for a network with many comps but I don't think it should be necessary for a small network.
  • It happens on any map, weather its egypt, ship, MM, G.M ill just get stuck in spot and it will say disconnected to to incorrect player info. And it happens to me about 30 times a day and usually i have people get below me and jump and sometimes it helps but what is the cause of this, i never run anything in the back ground of crossfire
  • pff just got the map info error , i thought that error will be fixed on the new patch :´(
  • how do i put my computer to dmz?

Guys read the thread carefully, please state wheather you use a router or not, if you do, please state what make is it.
  • Try putting your computer in the demilitarized zone (DMZ) like I suggested, or disable the router's firewall.

This is very unlikely since the problem is definitely based on the router and has nothing to do with the game client itself.

how does it have to do with the router when recently i have been getting this problem?
    2 months ago i never d/ced before and all of a sudden i have
  • In Game Names I use are RiSiNSta or NIKESTA90 .
    Map: Alaska
    How many times this happen? : Havent got a clue i dont count quite often.
    I dont use background programs. Unless AVG is counted? -.-

Modem: Billion BiPAC 7300G . By the way it happens less nowadays if I restart or disconnect the modem. Thanks
  • My Ingame name :[*Legion*] please help i have the same problem but i can't get on crossfire anymore i was on all day and night up until the patch and updates and i try to patch and it doesn't have any progress no matter how long i leave it on. Any ideas on how to fix this? its really Aggrivating because i am addicted to this game!!
  • In game name: xavosix

It happens in every map especially in GM and MM

How many times a day this happened? After the new patch in happens everytime I play, after 3 or 4 minutes of being in a match.

Other programs: Sometimes I use xfire but nothing more.

I do not use a router.
  • if this disconnect happens to you can you please post:

Your In Game Name. -iDog-

The Map You were playing on. EVERY MAP

How many times a day this happened. ALL THE censored TIME

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire. (things like xfire, or ventrillo, virus scanner etc)
    Listing your processes can help too if you want to!
    Vent, xfire. msn.

NEW INFO REQUIRED:
    Please list whether or not you are on a router, and also what the manufacturer of your router is

Yes, d-link
  • Your In Game Name.
    -Naetitan
    The Map You were playing on.
    Every SD map.

How many times a day this happened.
    -5min after i login.

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire. (things like xfire, or ventrillo, virus scanner etc)
    -MSN..ESET Antivirus

My router is Dlink
  • IGN: Locomotion

Map: Eagle eye, blackwidow, Prison, pretty much everything.

How many times?
    Almost every time.

Background programs: Xfire, avast! Virus scanner, game booster, steam, etc
  • in mm research facility where theres the glass FLOOR if i stand on the wall so i can shoot the floor i get d/c every time =\
    and i got d/c in MM Excavation once on the very top of the pyramid just standing there
  • SO I have different data to give to you now. I really want to play this game again (I spend too much time and money to stop now).

I am under Windows Wista Premium familial Edition 32 bits
    I have Norton Antivir
    That happens on EVERY MAP I play, and everytime I launch the game, I,can play 5 minutes before the crash.

This problem doesn't Happen on Clan Server !!!!!!!!!!!!
    So watch other servers, maybe there is things on Clan Server that make it work without crash.
  • In game name: [T]he*]T[ime
    Map: all S&D maps
    happend everytime i got in the game and play for 3 mins.
    i was running teamspeak while playing crossfire.
  • In Game Name:_*[subzero]*

Map:crossroad EM
    so far it happend once but iv been disconnecting alot even with perfect connection

i wasnt running anything
  • Disconnected due incorrect map

In game name: bigron-nl
    Map: all S&D maps
    happend everytime i got in the game and play for 3 mins.
    i wasn't running anything
    my computer is running on Vista

It happends every day for the last month and my honner is bad
  • my honor is very bad. i get about 40 desertions every day cuz of this stupid sht
  • I have found a VERY wierd solution to this problem.

In the clan server, I don't get this error.

So after 1 or 2 clan wars, I go back to pubbing...

And don't get this error, untill I restart crossfire.

Wierd.
  • help!

well i have problems with CF all the time. when i log in it sometimes say's "disconected due to incorect map info" thats befor i start playing a game. or even " hack(1) detected!" but i've never hacked in my life. which is annoying me because it is wasting time. and making CF a load of time wasting stupidness.

got any tips of what i can do?
  • Game Name: asian1snare

Map: Alaska EM

Number of occurrence/day: this always happens after about 5 min I start playing.

I usually have McAfee anti-virus, AIM, and Skype running while playing Cross Fire.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

IGN :StephyLush.

it happens in all maps.

it happens within 2 minutes I get in to play a game.

i wasn't running anything but CF as usual.
  • Occured about 3 times in past 10 minutes.

Happened in several maps.

Never really happened before. Please investigate in priority as it's becoming unplayable.

DXDiag:
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 5/6/2010, 18:06:38
           Machine name: Unknown
       Operating System: Windows Vista™ Ultimate (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)
               Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
           System Model: P5Q-PRO
                   BIOS: BIOS Date: 06/12/08 01:01:23 Ver: 08.00.14
              Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU    Q6600  @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
                 Memory: 4094MB RAM
              Page File: 2117MB used, 3027MB available
            Windows Dir: C:\Windows
        DirectX Version: DirectX 10
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
         DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
          Display Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
            Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
              Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
            Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 
         Manufacturer: NVIDIA
            Chip type: GeForce 9800 GT
             DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
           Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0605&SUBSYS_829C1043&REV_A2
       Display Memory: 2287 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 495 MB
        Shared Memory: 1791 MB
         Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
              Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
          Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2umx.dll, nvwgf2um
       Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7813 (English)
          DDI Version: 10
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
     Driver Date/Size: 10/23/2008 14:47:58, 8458240 bytes
          WHQL Logo'd: n/a
      WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4545-11CF-766D-97A202C2CA35}
            Vendor ID: 0x10DE
            Device ID: 0x0605
            SubSys ID: 0x829C1043
          Revision ID: 0x00A2
          Revision ID: 0x00A2
          Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A 
     Deinterlace Caps: Not prodivded     
     DDraw Status: Enabled
           D3D Status: Enabled
           AGP Status: Enabled

Hijack This info:
    Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
    Scan saved at 11:14:16 PM, on 1/06/2010
    Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
    MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18813)
    Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AASP\1.00.63\aaCenter.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\SmartDoctor\SmartDoctor.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\CF_G4box.exe
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    C:\Program Files (Stand Alone)\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = 
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = 
    R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = ftp=60.208.106.34:1080;http=60.208.106.34:1080;https=60.208.106.34:1080;socks=60.208.106.34:1080
    R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
    R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = 
    F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
    O2 - BHO: ContributeBHO Class - {074C1DC5-9320-4A9A-947D-C042949C6216} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
    O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
    O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
    O2 - BHO: Search Helper - {6EBF7485-159F-4bff-A14F-B9E3AAC4465B} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Search Helper\SearchHelper.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
    O2 - BHO: FDMIECookiesBHO Class - {CC59E0F9-7E43-44FA-9FAA-8377850BF205} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\iefdm2.dll
    O2 - BHO: Java(tm) Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
    O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {E15A8DC0-8516-42A1-81EA-DC94EC1ACF10} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: Contribute Toolbar - {517BDDE4-E3A7-4570-B21E-2B52B6139FC7} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS3/contributeieplugin.dll
    O3 - Toolbar: &Windows Live Toolbar - {21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Toolbar\wltcore.dll
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIDIA nTune] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneCmd.exe" clear
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
    O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download all with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\dlall.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download selected with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\dlselected.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download video with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\dlfvideo.htm
    O8 - Extra context menu item: Download with Free Download Manager - file://C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Download Manager\dllink.htm
    O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
    O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\battlep.dll
    O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware workstation\vsocklib.dll
    O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files (x86)\vmware\vmware workstation\vsocklib.dll
    O13 - Gopher Prefix: 
    O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{6EB7F147-915C-4C0A-859A-0CE3C076CF7E}: NameServer = 156.154.70.22,156.154.71.22
    O20 - AppInit_DLLs:      C:\Windows\SysWOW64\guard32.dll
    O23 - Service: Adobe Version Cue CS3 - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Version Cue CS3\Server\bin\VersionCueCS3.exe
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Apache2.2 - Apache Software Foundation - C:\Dev\xampp\apache\bin\httpd.exe
    O23 - Service: ASDR - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ASDR.exe
    O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
    O23 - Service: BATTLEP - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\BattlePing\BattleP.exe
    O23 - Service: COMODO Internet Security Helper Service (cmdAgent) - COMODO - C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cmdagent.exe
    O23 - Service: @dfsrres.dll,-101 (DFSR) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\DFSR.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
    O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
    O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: mental ray 3.5 Satellite (32-bit) (mi-raysat_3dsmax9_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe
    O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: NBService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files (x86)\Nero\Nero 7\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
    O23 - Service: nProtect GameGuard Service (npggsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\GameMon.des.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: nTune Service (nTuneService) - NVIDIA - C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\nTune\nTuneService.exe
    O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (nvsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Agent Client (PSM_AgentClient) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\PSM_Agent.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Agent Server (PSM_AgentServer) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Server\PSMServer_Agent.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya DBAgent Server (ps_dbAgent) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_dbAgent.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Game Server (ps_game) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_game.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Game Log Server (ps_gameLog) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_gameLog.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Login Server (ps_login) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_login.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya Session Server (ps_session) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_session.exe
    O23 - Service: Shaiya User Log Server (ps_userLog) - Unknown owner - D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client\Bin\ps_userLog.exe
    O23 - Service: Remote Packet Capture Protocol v.0 (experimental) (rpcapd) - CACE Technologies, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\WinPcap\rpcapd.exe
    O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\SLsvc.exe,-101 (slsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: Print Spooler (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: TeamViewer 5 (TeamViewer5) - TeamViewer GmbH - C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version5\TeamViewer_Service.exe
    O23 - Service: VMware Agent Service (ufad-ws60) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmware-ufad.exe
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: VMware Authorization Service (VMAuthdService) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\VMware\VMware Workstation\vmware-authd.exe
    O23 - Service: VMware DHCP Service (VMnetDHCP) - VMware, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vmnetdhcp.exe
    O23 - Service: VMware NAT Service - VMware, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\vmnat.exe
    O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
    O23 - Service: @%ProgramFiles%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
    End of file - 10610 bytes

• Error

IGN: CBR_JC_13

Maps: it happens on all maps for me.
    Frequency: can happen upto 10-20 times depending on the time I'm playing for day.

I NEVER dont usually run other programs while playing.

Please i need help.

Other error is:
    I play and after a few minutes all the players stop and leave the game / map.
    I go back into the game, on any server, or channel map and it always happens.
    Mute net and the problem remains. I already did the download again several times and I can not fix this.The latter problem there arose three days ago.
This discussion has been closed.