Comments

• triple696

my name is triple696
    this things happen on all maps and all the time
    maybe one match whitout it
    it sucks
  • IGN : Front242
    Maps: ANY (DM and S&D)
    80-90% of the games i play i get the error.

Being that Z8games are giving no solution i got a new and fresh HD. Install Windows XP, hardware drivers and Crossfire. I got incorrect map info in the first game i played.

This problem is happening to me since the M12s update. First it was a nest of hackers, then ping raised 80ms with Canada server, latelly was a the comeback of hackers and glitchers and now game bugs. In one word ... Frustrating.

3 weeks ago i stoped to play my main char and create a new one. Just to don't screw stats. Between map errors and kicks (because a "noob" cannot own a "experienced" player) is very hard to me finish a complete game.

Worst part is the lack of information about the progress with a solution to solve the bug. Please, at least feed our hopes.

Regards.
  • Tpmc wrote: »
    IGN : Front242
    Maps: ANY (DM and S&D)
    80-90% of the games i play i get the error.

Being that Z8games are giving no solution i got a new and fresh HD. Install Windows XP, hardware drivers and Crossfire. I got incorrect map info in the first game i played.

This problem is happening to me since the M12s update. First it was a nest of hackers, then ping raised 80ms with Canada server, latelly was a the comeback of hackers and glitchers and now game bugs. In one word ... Frustrating.

3 weeks ago i stoped to play my main char and create a new one. Just to don't screw stats. Between map errors and kicks (because a "noob" cannot own a "experienced" player) is very hard to me finish a complete game.

Worst part is the lack of information about the progress with a solution to solve the bug. Please, at least feed our hopes.

Regards.

IGN: TigerPawz

Maps: all

Times a Day.. 30+

yeah i agree fully with this maybe its time z8 games added some more staff? maybe then progresss will speed up and we will catch up with chinas crossfire the ultimate gaming experience. =]
  • Zp

I have spent 70 dollars on this game and I can finish maybe 3 games a day, if that. I would very much like you to fix this or I would please want my money back.
  • IGN: XxKINGxX1

MAP: SHIP, FORTRESS,EGYPT

Times a day : around 20-60

programs i run: avast security,fraps{sometimes}
  • Your In Game Name: TawS-*

The Map You were playing on: Anyone... really... Like Eagle Eye Black Widow and mutation maps

How many times a day this happened: Every single game i play (except in Clan server. I always get this error except in clan channel)

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire: Ventrilo and my anti virus (NOD32)
  • saintL0Lz

Every map

how many times a day? all the matches i've had.

no programs were running only crossfire.
  • Disconnected from server.

Char name: Sushyi1337 ID: Sushyisniper
    map: anywhere
    processes: nothing. but gamebooster.
    when: everytime i get on
  • Your In Game Name.
    xkirby7800

The Map You were playing on.
    everything and even when im not in a map playing i still get it

How many times a day this happened.
    every 2 minutes i open crossfire
  • The thing I know about this one is the problem come from the server. I went to CA and ping raise up to 90 but no disconnect happened, then I went to back to my home town with ping 43, it begins to start. As I know, the problem dues to the lack of stable of the server. It cannot handle more people after an update. The technician team should hurry up and come with a new update or maybe increase the stable of the server. I know you guy work very hard but that disconnect thing seems to be a biggest problem CF ever had right now. Not just 1 but many people got this one. So fix it fast or they will go to different game!!!
  • DC due to map info??

WTF.. i just bought a new laptop to play crossfire.. then its gonna be like this.? fak... yesterday i played no error.. and now i got error?? wow could u please help..

ingame name: LiL-karL
    [P]ure*skiLL
  • IGN: KirbyDerby
    Happens every game I've played so far, any map. Haven't finished a single one since the update. I generally close all background programs before playing as I have a slow pc.
  • IGN: CONNORJH
    Map: Fortress
    Happened once today but happens everyday on other maps i cant remember
    Running Iobit GameBooster, McAfee Security Suite, other random processes.
    please fix this and hack tool detected!
  • In Game:TerrorOnHold
    Map: Every map
    how many times: every time i log on and im in mid game
  • ok i just noticed something that you GM's might wanna look into
    i get the disconnect whenever i crouch
    it doesnt matter what map its on, it just disconnects me when i crouch
    pay attention to what your doing when you disconnect
    its most likely crouching.
  • Errors

In Game Name. [COL]POTA

The Map You were playing on.Most of all elimination, Ghost mode and S&D

How many times a day this happened.i havent played in 3 days because this error

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire. (things like xfire, or ventrillo, virus scanner) Nothing, i only had antivirus open but it wasent making anything. and i do get alot with a error that says disconected from server and i dont know where it comes from or what it causes it, if anyone knows please answerme by a pm
  • Ok New update
    i just played CF again but this time i changed my crouch button to 'M'
    i still pressed Control and it disconnected me
    the problem seems to be with the Control button
  • this time i didnt press Control
    i just disconnected
    didnt get a chance to play

But.. this is frustrating.
    please try to fix this error
  • C0NN0RJH wrote: »
    Ok New update
    i just played CF again but this time i changed my crouch button to 'M'
    i still pressed Control and it disconnected me
    the problem seems to be with the Control button

no dice. Props for effort but it looks like we're gonna have to wait for the gm's to fix this.... whenever that happens. >.>
  • In game name: Lokaso, *_Mankito_*
    Map: Every map.
    How many times: Every time i log. And when that happens i need to restart the game to play again
  • Wow z8 just keeps messin up

I just re downloaded this game after not playing for about 2 to 3 months and STILL nothing has been done about this issue, also got on yesterday (after like 10tries) bought some gp things since all was going well finally and most of my zp (like 5000 of it) just up and disapears as if there's a time limit on how long you have it? and it charged me double the gp in what I bought bringing my gp down to almost nothing as well.

I mean it seems like this is obviously a vista issue and has almost nothing to do with anti viruses cause I have absolutely no issues playing any other games including modern warefare 2 which actually plays faster and smoother than this game and it's more graphic by like ten fold.

Alota people still seem to be playing but vista issues need to be fixed or I'm sure people will start to ask for refunds, this game used to be a number one free game now it's about to the bottom of most free games lists Im sure due to issues with compatabilty and bug issues. Hackers are startin to come back too so yea this games gettin shafted all around
  • Please do something

It is unimaginable what it can happen to my pc when I play Crossfire. Disconnected due to incorrect Map Info, Disconnected from server, Hacktool has been detected.....all of these do appear very often so I can bearealy play and take gp. Please do something, I'm sure it's not my pc guilty, I put out avast, I put bitdefender (with licence), advanced system optimizer 3, I scanned for spyware, viruses, I defragmented, cleaned up registry or system...nothing...the same error again and again. What else can I do? Those error do happen to other friends of mine but very rare, not so often-every day in fact!! Please optimize your servers so we can play well and yes...pls patch Port map, it is filled up with noob glitchers...Thank You and I wait for some actions pls!!!
  • !!!!!

Your In Game Name daninaynam6

The Map You were playing on. It does not happen on a given map, but on some maps.
    How many times a day this happened.6-8

What other programs were you running in the background of Crossfire. (Things like xfire, or Ventrillo, virus scanner etc) No programs were running in the background.
    Listing your processes can help too if you want to, I cannot not upload it
    PS: sometimes it also works fine, but as I said if there is a message once it work more not at all: (
  • Im betting its another server issue did you all forget wat happened before when you couldnt play at all ??? similar problem but anyways this should have bin resolved by now..
  • In Game Name. [T]ainy*

The Map You were playing on. All map and Mode

How many times a day this happened. 2 Days

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire. hmm TS, msn.

Helpppppp I have McAfee Antivirus
  • I get this error every time i start up the game, so it will be 3 times a day i think
  • IGN: redstone
    maps & modes: every single one (i relogged and tried each one)
    i had vent running
    please fix soon, i know alot of people this has been happening to. (without vent running or any other programs)
  • Game: TheChainSaw
    Maps & Modes: Every Map & Mode
    Running: Avira Antivir & Skype

Proplems:
    1.Disconnected due to incorrect Map Info
    2.Disconnected from Server
    3.Disconnected Player Info 4.2

I fly every time out, it sometimes takes two minutes, sometimes 1 hour.
    Please make this mistake away
  • If this disconnect happens to you can you please post:

Your In Game Name: Namwin

The Map You were playing on: Any of them, seriously, I play every mode. I DC in all of them

How many times a day this happened: The first time, it happens after about 10-15 minutes. After that, it becomes almost instantaneous upon log-in. Also, sometimes, VERY rarely, I can play without getting DCed for hours as long as the game isn't shut down or restarted.

What other programs were you running in the background of Cross Fire. (things like xfire, or ventrillo, virus scanner etc):

AVG
    AIM
    Google Chrome

Although interestingly enough, if I play on a school computer, I never DC. The school computer runs on a direct connection, XP operating system, and a few better specs than my laptop. My laptop runs on a wireless connection, Vista operating system, and lackluster specs that can cause the game to run slowly at times.

However, if you're going to blame my computer's FPS lag, or lack of requirements, I assure you it meets requirements and have played Crossfire at home without problems before this patch.
  • Arggg look at all the people having problems i bet its because when some one jumps on a wall they float up slowly and then fall to the ground then it says disconected. if you dont touch a wall it has a 5 min timer and disconets you then. why not just go back a few updates or get ride of the disconected from server notices. its really eratating, pleeeaase do somthing about it! we are missing the xp/gp event.
This discussion has been closed.