Zombie Mode Maps..Which is the best?

Comments

• My currently fav is Biohazard <3
    That map have been very challenging since the very beginning. And it all started from there for me, since I was looking for something like that. I also enjoyed the times I could use the Nightmare Blade and Tactical Suit F from their rewards.

~
  • AuraSphere wrote: »
    My currently fav is Biohazard <3
    That map have been very challenging since the very beginning. And it all started from there for me, since I was looking for something like that. I also enjoyed the times I could use the Nightmare Blade and Tactical Suit F from their rewards.

~

Of course, you would pick the most difficult map as your favorite! I don't blame you it helps build skill.~
  • Anyone else got some favorite maps? o-o
  • Well, any zm maps(except Death Race)
    But if u want a challenge, try some soloruns.
  • buyaka334 wrote: »
    Well, any zm maps(except Death Race)
    But if u want a challenge, try some soloruns.

It would be a challenge, but it'd also be a very lonely and boring challenge :(
  • RiceTurtle wrote: »
    It would be a challenge, but it'd also be a very lonely and boring challenge :(

Any map could be soloed with these new guns we got. A REAL CHALLENGE is without them lmao
  • HeyImNJ wrote: »
    Any map could be soloed with these new guns we got. A REAL CHALLENGE is without them lmao

Pistol only for an entire ZM game?
  • Knife only I and legit mean the normal knife melee :)
  • ZM2 shipyard and shattered station I can play all day these two maps.
  • ZM2 shipyard and shattered station I can play all day these two maps.

I would say that I love both of these maps but it makes me upset that I can not win these crab claws from Shipyard o-o
    I would say that I love both of these maps but it makes me upset that I can not win these crab claws from Shipyard o-o

Got em' lel, Good luck just keep trying.
  • Almost 200+ wins later and still nothing haha!.. XD
  • Venice and biohazard considering the difficulty.

~Void
  • I think for Zombie Mode 1 Crater is the easiest map. The megawarmenger is really weak XD
  • ZM1:

Unearth: Well it was the first map, so there isn't much to say, but for what it was, it did pretty well to put up a good fight.
    Biohazard: It has its good and bad bits - the first third of the game is pretty boring and repetitive with the doors, but after that, it becomes much more fun. I'll be honest - I barely knew about the doors being closeable until only a few weeks ago!!
    Valkyrie Lab: It's definitely more fast paced than Biohazard, and waaaay less claustrophobic. It's close to my favourite ZM map.
    Venice: A fun map, similar to Unearth but probably a little better. The snipers, though, are REALLY annoying. :P
    Crater: Very close to favourite ZM map, but it's beaten by later on. It has a good variety of bonus rounds and fun to be had, along with difficulty (which is, well, gone now.)
    Dinner Theatre: I've played this map the least outta the lot, mostly because I barely find rooms with it. I feel like it's one of those "could have been" kind of maps, because the only way I can describe the enemies, especially the hopping things, is tedious. Very, very, tedious.
    EMD Lab: One of the less interesting maps, mostly because it's really, REALLY repetitive throughout the entire game. The bosses are fun though, and tactics are useful.
    Devastated City: Another highly ranked ZM map, purely because of the new enemies and bonus rounds, which are pretty damn fun. Mini Destroyer, however, is a pushover.
    Death Rally: lol who even plays this? There's no difficulty and it's honestly boring. I mean, the boxes are good, but you can just play a newer map to get them (which is what I do for a regular Katana.)
    *Final Arena: My favourite ZM map. The amount of hours Wolfie, LayLow and I have spent on this map is insane. Messing around with the bosses is really fun, especially the IA and war bear. Speedrunning this map was also fun, until someone reported the bomb bug... (thanks btw, you just ruined ZM for everyone but that's another topic)

ZM2:

*Shattered Station: My favourite ZM2 map. The enemies are new, along with the new element of defense, which I thought would be a nice addition to ZM. Collecting the armour pieces and easy to get weapons is also fun, especially as a newer player. Also, don'tcha love it when you get a STAR-E on Heroic clear?
    Shipyard: It's interesting, as it brings a new map into play, with new enemies and fuel modules. My only gripe was the frustration in attempting to get that L86 LSW Dual Mag - I've done over 100 keycards on it, and only got the 30 day version once.
    Battleship: I wasn't too fond of this one, due to it being really easy - the non-shielded knights are killed in a few hits (and only 1 from the lightning rod!). The bosses are interesting, especially the final boss, as it is hard to dodge, even though it is possible to take no damage against it. It may be the best designed boss imo.

ZM3:

Deadly Tower: I enjoyed this at first, and got the Persona blade pretty easily (even though I haven't gotten a single one after that). The bosses eventually become lame and repetitive, especially since they're used twice per game. However, the Ice Beast is the most annoying boss in any game ever. Grrrrrr.
    *Fatal Canyon: My favourite ZM3 map, and probably my favourite map overall. It has so much replayable ability, due to the movement allowance that Deadly Tower lacked. Longbill isn't too difficult, but he isn't too easy, especially when there are only a few players around. Atlas is a bit of a pushover, but I find the escape really fun. I've done this map with only Wolfie, and it was pretty fun. I suggest trying it yourself!

On the topic of Zombie mode, I still need to get to LV50 in ZM3. Anyone wanna help me tomorrow? (I can make a thread on it tomorrow if we lose track of people who wanna help. :P)
  • I play every Zm map but I want the ribbon with because 1000 boss kills but Zm2 and Zm3 do not believe that I find a pity
  • All of these wonderful comments I missed :O <3
  • Jefe963 wrote: »
    ZM1:

Unearth: Well it was the first map, so there isn't much to say, but for what it was, it did pretty well to put up a good fight.
    Biohazard: It has its good and bad bits - the first third of the game is pretty boring and repetitive with the doors, but after that, it becomes much more fun. I'll be honest - I barely knew about the doors being closeable until only a few weeks ago!!
    Valkyrie Lab: It's definitely more fast paced than Biohazard, and waaaay less claustrophobic. It's close to my favourite ZM map.
    Venice: A fun map, similar to Unearth but probably a little better. The snipers, though, are REALLY annoying. :P
    Crater: Very close to favourite ZM map, but it's beaten by later on. It has a good variety of bonus rounds and fun to be had, along with difficulty (which is, well, gone now.)
    Dinner Theatre: I've played this map the least outta the lot, mostly because I barely find rooms with it. I feel like it's one of those "could have been" kind of maps, because the only way I can describe the enemies, especially the hopping things, is tedious. Very, very, tedious.
    EMD Lab: One of the less interesting maps, mostly because it's really, REALLY repetitive throughout the entire game. The bosses are fun though, and tactics are useful.
    Devastated City: Another highly ranked ZM map, purely because of the new enemies and bonus rounds, which are pretty damn fun. Mini Destroyer, however, is a pushover.
    Death Rally: lol who even plays this? There's no difficulty and it's honestly boring. I mean, the boxes are good, but you can just play a newer map to get them (which is what I do for a regular Katana.)
    *Final Arena: My favourite ZM map. The amount of hours Wolfie, LayLow and I have spent on this map is insane. Messing around with the bosses is really fun, especially the IA and war bear. Speedrunning this map was also fun, until someone reported the bomb bug... (thanks btw, you just ruined ZM for everyone but that's another topic)

ZM2:

*Shattered Station: My favourite ZM2 map. The enemies are new, along with the new element of defense, which I thought would be a nice addition to ZM. Collecting the armour pieces and easy to get weapons is also fun, especially as a newer player. Also, don'tcha love it when you get a STAR-E on Heroic clear?
    Shipyard: It's interesting, as it brings a new map into play, with new enemies and fuel modules. My only gripe was the frustration in attempting to get that L86 LSW Dual Mag - I've done over 100 keycards on it, and only got the 30 day version once.
    Battleship: I wasn't too fond of this one, due to it being really easy - the non-shielded knights are killed in a few hits (and only 1 from the lightning rod!). The bosses are interesting, especially the final boss, as it is hard to dodge, even though it is possible to take no damage against it. It may be the best designed boss imo.

ZM3:

Deadly Tower: I enjoyed this at first, and got the Persona blade pretty easily (even though I haven't gotten a single one after that). The bosses eventually become lame and repetitive, especially since they're used twice per game. However, the Ice Beast is the most annoying boss in any game ever. Grrrrrr.
    *Fatal Canyon: My favourite ZM3 map, and probably my favourite map overall. It has so much replayable ability, due to the movement allowance that Deadly Tower lacked. Longbill isn't too difficult, but he isn't too easy, especially when there are only a few players around. Atlas is a bit of a pushover, but I find the escape really fun. I've done this map with only Wolfie, and it was pretty fun. I suggest trying it yourself!

On the topic of Zombie mode, I still need to get to LV50 in ZM3. Anyone wanna help me tomorrow? (I can make a thread on it tomorrow if we lose track of people who wanna help. :P)

You just explained every ZM map and how much fun they are to play or not.
    This could be a guide pretty much.

Well done! :P
  • You just explained every ZM map and how much fun they are to play or not.

My point exactly, I legit sat and read it all and it is some useful information o-o
  • You just explained every ZM map and how much fun they are to play or not.

Well, I have a ZMX guide sitting on the backburner, but right now it's quite updated. I can work on it a bit and make it into an open guide, that people can add to. Sounds fun, right?
    HeyImNJ wrote: »
    My point exactly, I legit sat and read it all and it is some useful information o-o

Well I'm glad to help. Maybe with a whole community contributing ideas we could half the times on some maps. :P
  • every map is the best except death rally.
    death rally so awfull that i cant even call it is a map
  • winnnetou wrote: »
    every map is the best except death rally.
    death rally so awfull that i cant even call it is a map

When I think of death rally it is not as bad as everyone makes it seem. During the summer, the clan has a event that was a involving death rally. It was the most fun I have ever had with my clan and I loved it. It showed skill and this races were heated! Death rally is what you make it.~
  • Anyway im hoping we get new zm maps more often in the future, and cant wait for the next one to come.
    When I think of death rally it is not as bad as everyone makes it seem. During the summer, the clan has a event that was a involving death rally. It was the most fun I have ever had with my clan and I loved it. It showed skill and this races were heated! Death rally is what you make it.~

Well said!^^
  • Everything sucks except EMD Lab. .

That map actually gave you bonuses for playing smart.
  • SF_Fuska wrote: »
    krQbSdh.jpg?1

Unreachable (for now) :<
    Everything sucks except EMD Lab. .

That map actually gave you bonuses for playing smart.

Well yeah, if we only take into consideration how the bonuses work there, that map would be considered unique in its kind.

~