Zombie Mode Maps..Which is the best?

HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
As an zombie mode player myself, I have played all the maps this game has had to offer. From the annoying fights against nightmare in Biohazard to mowing down robots in easier maps as EMD.
But we really haven't decided what maps are hands down the best to play regardless of how hard or easy it is..you still played it and you loved it. Maybe you are not the biggest zombie mode player but, you have that one map you will play without a doubt. Or maybe you are one of the great zombie mode pros in the game and you have a map you can play all day with no rest. Either way you put it you have a voice and this is when you can be heard.
Show me what you got! Tell us what maps your favorite, it can be zombie mode or even ZM2 and ZM3. I'll gladly share mine with you:

Dinner Theater: This map has always gave me a thrill I could never feel with other maps. I do not know if it is the shining lights or just the sound of the piano in the background that gets me pumped.
This map is not the easiest map and it is by far not the hardest. Shows the true skill of a player when you can shoot a zombie jumping up and down in the air and for that last resort you have the gun waiting for you at balcony (if that one guy is not sitting there the whole zombie mode). This was one of the first maps I have ever played so it shall always hold a spot in my heart. Making an achievement for this map was everything I ever wanted. Becoming the Theater Owner!

e8vj2d.jpg
«13

Comments

  • Final Arena was my favorite before AA Buster came out. It was a challenge back then. ZM3 is now my favorite map. It kind of reminds me of an RPG, if that even makes sense. It's also a challenge, and I still die at least once a game. I kind of miss dying in ZM games. I miss the challenge of actually have to make an effort to survive.

    I was never fond of DT. When it first came out I had an old Dell and that map dipped my fps below 10. Completely unplayable. Unfortunately, even after I upgraded my computer my opinion of DT never changed.
  • Shattered Station Hard is by far my favorite map no matter how many times I play it through out the course of day it never gets boring. I don't know what about it makes me always hyped to play more. It could be the challenge of who can get the final shot off of the elite monsters that brings a thrill or maybe its the rewards from the map that make me come back for me being for me personally since I love the Kris Camo Skull and the Gears that give damage reduction and lovely EXP bonuses.
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    RiceTurtle wrote: »
    Final Arena was my favorite before AA Buster came out. It was a challenge back then. ZM3 is now my favorite map. It kind of reminds me of an RPG, if that even makes sense. It's also a challenge, and I still die at least once a game. I kind of miss dying in ZM games. I miss the challenge of actually have to make an effort to survive.

    I was never fond of DT. When it first came out I had an old Dell and that map dipped my fps below 10. Completely unplayable. Unfortunately, even after I upgraded my computer my opinion of DT never changed.

    Normally the first thing I hear about Dinner Theater is the frame drop haha. Even with that I still tend to fight through it. It normally does not get too bad til round 27 thats when everything goes to hell but hey still love it!
  • [GGamer][GGamer] Holy Mage
    It was Final Arena then it became Shattered Station, and now its Battleship :D
    I rarely play Dinner Theatre though due to FPS drop. I never actually played a full game in DT.
    I like Zombie Mode in general anyway ^^
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    [GGamer] wrote: »
    It was Final Arena then it became Shattered Station, and now its Battleship :D
    I rarely play Dinner Theatre though due to FPS drop. I never actually played a full game in DT.
    I like Zombie Mode in general anyway ^^

    Add me or Strafe within crossfire and you can zombie mode anytime you want and we can change you never playing dinner it is such a great map!
  • The improved A.I in the newest maps it's just way too good
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    The improved A.I in the newest maps it's just way too good

    I agree with you. It is is something I do enjoy I wish they would bring out more zm2 maps. Defending the tower is fun and gives you a adjective to work towards versus just mowing down zombies each round. :P
  • [GGamer][GGamer] Holy Mage
    HeyImNJ wrote: »
    Add me or Strafe within crossfire and you can zombie mode anytime you want and we can change you never playing dinner it is such a great map!

    I will ^_^
    My ign is Gamer-
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Come on people, I know more of you have some input on this! Zombie mode is a great mode and everyone has at least played it once! After ZM3 everyone started to like zombie mode just a bit more. It's a mode that we shall never let die :)
  • [GGamer] wrote: »
    I will ^_^
    My ign is Gamer-

    I sent you an invite.
  • [GGamer][GGamer] Holy Mage
    Strafe wrote: »
    I sent you an invite.

    I will gladly play with you guys in game sometime ^^
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Bump Bump!
  • winnnetouwinnnetou Holy Mage
    hello, i wasone of the first players that get like a basw ribbon. back in that days
    we didnt had any cool mgs as zm rewards as we have now or vips.
    i use to make most of the zm wins with m4 silver and ak silver.
    u can add me too when need a good zm player to make a team.favourite map is final arena
    ign *Winnetou*
  • MabohohoMabohoho Holy Knight
    hello there
    well for me, not sure whats the best zm or zm2 or zm3, i love them all to
    well for me, i prefer last rounds of those zm or near last round so i dont use coin thing
    i have 2 players in my mind that they are god of zm, and at least i know them
    1- his ign is LUXERMAN im sure this guy his fav mode is zm emd, cause he have already now +2000 clear of it as normal
    2-his ign is SK][FusKa or something near like that, this guy im not sure whats his fav mode, but this is the best zm guy got clear already, never saw his big clear he even pass the number 1 up lux, this guy got +10000 clear only in zm1 only, i think last time when i said that when he was in room, he said something like 12000 gauge, is he mean he now have +12000 clear now? im not sure

    for me, all is matter if i find a team of best ign players that time i dont need to worry about revive my self alot or clear the zm or not, even aa buster and im alone its hard to win alone, u cant all time watch ur six, so for me zombie from round 1, i only play it with those friends i trust and pro players that i know

    my ex acc i have +400 clear normal on devestated city only
    and this acc now i have +150 clear on devestated city only

    reason? i think i find this devestated city the most map i find last round of it, even more than crater normal that got a 100 clear ribbon
    +my ex acc i got the ribbon like a boss ribbon, and i still didnt do 100 clear of normal crater lel :D all that in about 1 year only, farmer last rounds huh? :D, that ur thinking?

    and about dinner, are u hungry all time? :D i guess :D joking :D those who play that map alot are hungry all time i guess :D like that FusKa :D, yesterday i think i done 1 dinner from round 23 i notice the fps is about 25-30 only rip, and i have 200 in most maps, thats why alot guys dont like maps like dinner or death rally, at elast dinner dont give error as i see already, cause no 1 did report the map dinner and they get error from it

    i think my best mode is zm3, due to aa buster thing, i already saved +100 crates of last 3 boss crates, i save them already and how? cause first days of this mode comes in, i was having exams and they are in the way, was playing a little and alot same time, and i got alot of them with my friends, i wish if i knew early about zm3 easy, and i could pass easy zm3, i now have 2 clear zm3 easy, and 0 zm1,zm2 easy, cause i keep saying zm easy are for kids, sadly i done 2 clear and why? cause i was in the lobby when zm3 came, and i was top 20 players in that lobby when patcher is done and still low players, and only that channel was full around only less than 20 players and still no rooms to, and all start doing zm3, and no 1 can make zm3 normal or higher, why i came early that time, i could play normal or above >< lel

    +i will share in next comment idea about any zombie mode
  • MabohohoMabohoho Holy Knight
    will do the idea later, need to go to work now, later
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    winnnetou wrote: »
    hello, i wasone of the first players that get like a basw ribbon. back in that days
    we didnt had any cool mgs as zm rewards as we have now or vips.
    i use to make most of the zm wins with m4 silver and ak silver.
    u can add me too when need a good zm player to make a team.favourite map is final arena
    ign *Winnetou*

    That doesn't sound like a bad idea! Ill be sure to add you sir! Always looking for some great zombie moders!
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Bump please and thank you!
  • I'm not a big fan of zm. I play from time to time, but I think it's pretty much dead, since you hardly find any rooms, for zm especially.
    I'm trying to get the warmonger ribbon but most of the time there aren't any crater matches played, which is kind of a bummer since it offers a freaking ribbon.
    As for zm3 I find rooms on easy or normal difficulty, and the nightmare ones are plauged with low level "leechers" who ruin the game.
    I definitely believe that there should be a "level requirement" option on zm3, also the constant errors don't help :P
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    I'm not a big fan of zm. I play from time to time, but I think it's pretty much dead, since you hardly find any rooms, for zm especially.
    I'm trying to get the warmonger ribbon but most of the time there aren't any crater matches played, which is kind of a bummer since it offers a freaking ribbon.
    As for zm3 I find rooms on easy or normal difficulty, and the nightmare ones are plauged with low level "leechers" who ruin the game.
    I definitely believe that there should be a "level requirement" option on zm3, also the constant errors don't help :P

    Well, I can tell you it is plenty of my clan members everywhere making rooms looking for people to join so it should not be too hard just have to know where to look.
    Honestly, when it comes to ZM3 normally its better if you have a team you like to play with because playing in random rooms are not the best thing in the world. With a decent team though you can carry someone who is not the highest level or rank yet so that should not matter! o-o
  • Shipyard for me is the best since you earn the vest and the grenade, in the others it is difficult that you win these prizes
    ING:hero.zen
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Shipyard for me is the best since you earn the vest and the grenade, in the others it is difficult that you win these prizes
    ING:hero.zen

    Shipyard is one of the best maps to win those items. I myself have those for over 200 days by this point~ o-o
  • minorninjaminorninja Knight-Errant
    My favorite map of ZM is Unearth, the first map of ZM with Biozhard. This map was so hard begin of ZM since we didn't had these kind of OP weapons. Most of the time people would use thompson or the rpk. But there wasn't any VIP weapon. Only the downside when it was launched there were cheaters with one shot cheats. Every zombie and the boss gets killed 1 shot of this is really easy to get the boss crates.
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    minorninja wrote: »
    My favorite map of ZM is Unearth, the first map of ZM with Biozhard. This map was so hard begin of ZM since we didn't had these kind of OP weapons. Most of the time people would use thompson or the rpk. But there wasn't any VIP weapon. Only the downside when it was launched there were cheaters with one shot cheats. Every zombie and the boss gets killed 1 shot of this is really easy to get the boss crates.

    Well, normally I try my best to use something else then my ZM weapons. It is sometimes fun to just lay back and chill vs trying to speed through a map just because you clan. Unearth was a good choice btw one of the classics!
  • HeyImNJ wrote: »
    Well, I can tell you it is plenty of my clan members everywhere making rooms looking for people to join so it should not be too hard just have to know where to look.
    Honestly, when it comes to ZM3 normally its better if you have a team you like to play with because playing in random rooms are not the best thing in the world. With a decent team though you can carry someone who is not the highest level or rank yet so that should not matter! o-o

    As I stated I'm not a zm fanatic, therefore I don't have a team to play with, so I'm "forced" to play in random rooms. I agree with you on the carrying of low levels, but sometimes it's too much of a grind, as well as time consuming to play with them.
    As for the first part of your responce, could you tell me where or how to look for your clanmates?
  • adigagever92adigagever92 Holy Knight
    My favorite map is ZM2 Battleship. I've won perm lighting rod and swat elite in the first day this map came out..I try to reproduce this moment ...until now 170 clears later on this map and no thing ><"

    I also a bit impatient ,always start a game with the first players who join instead of wait (few years) for decent team.and then few minutes later I regret I didn't wait after I see those randoms don't even know what sentry gun or lighting rod means.
  • minorninjaminorninja Knight-Errant
    BlaCkeNeD7 wrote: »
    As I stated I'm not a zm fanatic, therefore I don't have a team to play with, so I'm "forced" to play in random rooms. I agree with you on the carrying of low levels, but sometimes it's too much of a grind, as well as time consuming to play with them.
    As for the first part of your responce, could you tell me where or how to look for your clanmates?
    You can find most of LastTwinkies in the US server. There are some EU players too. I don't know if there is a other EU player of LastTwinkie. But there should be, I am one of them. Most of the time I am doing FFA, ZM or the daily mission. If I do ZM/FFA I will use the search thing for the 10% exp and gp. so big chance you will see in me ingame if you use the search.
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    My favorite map is ZM2 Battleship. I've won perm lighting rod and swat elite in the first day this map came out..I try to reproduce this moment ...until now 170 clears later on this map and no thing ><"

    I also a bit impatient ,always start a game with the first players who join instead of wait (few years) for decent team.and then few minutes later I regret I didn't wait after I see those randoms don't even know what sentry gun or lighting rod means.

    That's actually funny because we talk about the same thing within the clan that's why we normally play together o-o
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Bump!! o-o
  • KrakoPLKrakoPL Beginner
    deadly tower is very good.but i love crater much;p
  • HeyImNJHeyImNJ Beginner
    Crater is a very great map and it has that added bonus of getting a ribbon for it!
Sign In or Register to comment.