Deadly Defiance Patch Notes!

Comments

• This is what the new loading screen looks like, Sick !!
    NI0BAtZ.jpg

And also a better visual at the new Crate Weps , Posted by the Crossfire Instagram Page
    tSNgfTV.jpg
  • the coin mode reminds me about the old fashion sheep mode,but sure this mode is better alot, as u can collect 5 coins to score cause in sheep mode u keep ur sheeps, and u die and bb sheepy, but in this coin after collecting 5 coins and u score more, u will not worry if some else killed u after u collect 5 coins, cause u have 0 coins already, its coin mode not sheep mode that the sheep all time hang with u, shut up and take my money :D
  • It is fun. However sheep mode was much better. Sheep mode had abilities such as speed, invisibility, Power UP, HP, Damage etc when collecting different sheeps. As for Coin mode nothing extra that players get when collecting Coins, if different type of birds gave similir abilities such as the different sheeps gave us.Then it would of made this mode 100% better. Overal it's okay prefer Sheep mode.
    Mabohoho wrote: »
    the coin mode reminds me about the old fashion sheep mode,but sure this mode is better alot, as u can collect 5 coins to score cause in sheep mode u keep ur sheeps, and u die and bb sheepy, but in this coin after collecting 5 coins and u score more, u will not worry if some else killed u after u collect 5 coins, cause u have 0 coins already, its coin mode not sheep mode that the sheep all time hang with u, shut up and take my money :D

Always two sides of the story x)
    i'm glad to hear everybody's take on it :o
  • Great start, I see a lot of kicks. Seems people are eager to use the vote. Although it is a blessing no Kick in ZM can you imagine 15 games ZM3 and being kicked last rounds.

lel i was hearing all saying the kick vote is back, but in the games i played today, there was no kick already? i was like maybe the kick will back soon, ya i remember the old system was the system of kick for new maps is activate it later, i remember when mutant knights appear first days there was no kick vote in it, ya i only played zm3 today and coin mode, and 5-6 mutant knight gmaes with my friends so i dont know if the mutant knight i could kick that time, i never think about it in mutant knight
  • Always two sides of the story x)

oh as camel said, ya the fun in sheep mode was getting stronger with the diff sheeps, but u die bb all sheepy and collect sheepy from 0 again or steal it, anyway the biggest fun in sheep mode was the sound of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D it was the best, i wish they get the sheepy back
    and yay first time gm replay on my replay <3
  • This ice boss in zm3 is worse. When he jumps, he will kill you almost 100% or the times. You have to make him a bit slower or something!! Everyone dies like 20x at that boss!!! Patch him down a bit

I really like the coin map, I'd love to see a FFA version it :) Hope this event mode stays a bit longer
  • Mabohoho wrote: »
    the coin mode reminds me about the old fashion sheep mode,but sure this mode is better alot, as u can collect 5 coins to score cause in sheep mode u keep ur sheeps, and u die and bb sheepy, but in this coin after collecting 5 coins and u score more, u will not worry if some else killed u after u collect 5 coins, cause u have 0 coins already, its coin mode not sheep mode that the sheep all time hang with u, shut up and take my money :D

I think it's safe to assume you have no idea of what you're talking about.

HTz2f4y.png

You can see that you can accumulate massive scores at sheep mode, much larger than you can at coin mode, and the score doesn't just get back to 0 if you're killed. The whole point of that mode was to keep most amount of sheeps for as long as you could, thereby multiplying the score by each extra sheep held for each second. Coin mode is nothing compared to the sheep mode, it is far too below in the fun department. I love the coin mode map just like I loved the sheep mode map, but the sheep mode had like infinite gameplay value to it because of it's fun objectives. I believe whether coin mode is here forever or not, it will get stale very soon.
    lel i was hearing all saying the kick vote is back, but in the games i played today, there was no kick already? i was like maybe the kick will back soon, ya i remember the old system was the system of kick for new maps is activate it later, i remember when mutant knights appear first days there was no kick vote in it, ya i only played zm3 today and coin mode, and 5-6 mutant knight gmaes with my friends so i dont know if the mutant knight i could kick that time, i never think about it in mutant knight

See, this confirms my above statement. If you'd care to read things carefully, you'd know that kick vote is back only for the round-based games like SND, GM, EM and not for mutant and time or kill based games like FFA, TD etc.
    oh as camel said, ya the fun in sheep mode was getting stronger with the diff sheeps, but u die bb all sheepy and collect sheepy from 0 again or steal it, anyway the biggest fun in sheep mode was the sound of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D it was the best, i wish they get the sheepy back
    and yay first time gm replay on my replay <3

Yes, that sound that the sheeps made was literally awesome, but you never lost your score in sheep mode if you lost your sheeps. The whole point was to capture the sheeps, so I don't understand would you just want to have them forever, cuz where's fun in that?
    swesub1 wrote: »
    I really like the coin map, I'd love to see a FFA version it :) Hope this event mode stays a bit longer

Coin mode is already an FFA game. Read the main post. smh

Honestly I think that the coin mode is great and I totally love the vibrant new map it's played in, and it's a different thing to experience other than regular FFA games. But by comparing it to the sheep mode, you're not doing justice with sheep mode. Because it's like comparing ZM3 to ZM. There's so much in ZM3 compared to the ZM. There was so much in sheep mode than there is in coin mode. I can guarantee the GMs on my account that if you do bring back the sheep mode, it'll be one of the most played mode in this game ever, or you could permban if that doesn't happen. pring i pack blz hhh
  • CFKhalifa wrote: »
    I think it's safe to assume you have no idea of what you're talking about.

HTz2f4y.png

You can see that you can accumulate massive scores at sheep mode, much larger than you can at coin mode, and the score doesn't just get back to 0 if you're killed. The whole point of that mode was to keep most amount of sheeps for as long as you could, thereby multiplying the score by each extra sheep held for each second. Coin mode is nothing compared to the sheep mode, it is far too below in the fun department. I love the coin mode map just like I loved the sheep mode map, but the sheep mode had like infinite gameplay value to it because of it's fun objectives. I believe whether coin mode is here forever or not, it will get stale very soon.

See, this confirms my above statement. If you'd care to read things carefully, you'd know that kick vote is back only for the round-based games like SND, GM, EM and not for mutant and time or kill based games like FFA, TD etc.

Yes, that sound that the sheeps made was literally awesome, but you never lost your score in sheep mode if you lost your sheeps. The whole point was to capture the sheeps, so I don't understand would you just want to have them forever, cuz where's fun in that?

Honestly I think that the coin mode is great and I totally love the vibrant new map it's played in, and it's a different thing to experience other than regular FFA games. But by comparing it to the sheep mode, you're not doing justice with sheep mode. Because it's like comparing ZM3 to ZM. There's so much in ZM3 compared to the ZM. There was so much in sheep mode than there is in coin mode. I can guarantee the GMs on my account that if you do bring back the sheep mode, it'll be one of the most played mode in this game ever, or you could permban if that doesn't happen. pring i pack blz hhh

well said dude, i scored in my old acc about 300k max and i was very happy to reach the 300k that i done, or maybe more than 300 ya
    what i was meaning by losing score, i mean the coin mode when u die, u have to collect coins from 0 or kill and steal, that case is what i was meaning when i said lose ur sheep, ya sorry about sheep mode cause i arleady didnt catch alot sheep mode, cause i was away from cf awhile and when i back it was sheep mode on there, it last few days or month when i back then its gone, so i kinda didnt have that much more info about it, or its u didnt understand me well, and ya i suck in making others understand what i want to say exactly, sadly
    thanks again dude <3 CFKhalifa
  • Some1 tell me plz how to win this blade !!.. Certain difficulty or what ?! Thx in advance :)

Since you kept king mode, can you please bring back sheep mode, coin mode really reminds me of the good ol days! Please bring back Sheep mode!
  • I played the mode yesterday for a few games, basically just play, the higher the difficulty the more probable chance you will get to win it, it's just a matter of time and luck to win it.
  • CFKhalifa wrote: »

I mean a normal FFA mode without the coins lol
  • It's Fun! Kind of exciting trying to go without losing your coins... Keep up the great work! :)
  • Hello could you tell me how I can win this STG-44 gun please
  • yorbin29 wrote: »
    Hello could you tell me how I can win this STG-44 gun please

Complete a zm3 game on Nightmare :)

nice.png
  • yorbin29 wrote: »
    Hello could you tell me how I can win this STG-44 gun please

complete 1 zm3 game in nightmare difficulty
  • Yes you get it after just one nightmare game. It's not much more difficult than "Hard" or "Expert", but the zombies gives more damage and they got more hp.
  • Since you kept king mode, can you please bring back sheep mode, coin mode really reminds me of the good ol days! Please bring back Sheep mode!

hmmm...we'll see ^_^
  • ZM3 has certainly proven to be a nice asset to have. Hopefully a 2nd map/challenge will come for it sooner rather than later. Otherwise everyone will get burnt out on it fast.

As for Coin mode.....it's pretty much a dumbed down version of sheep mode. Instead of getting points for holding onto the coins you only get points for collecting and then getting a full set of 5. No special power ups either. The map is entertaining enough for now. However, and i'll be adding this to the suggestions section as it's own topic, I think it could do with more types of coins. Right now we have the silver coin and the gold coin....perhaps we can have a few others? They wouldn't even have to dish out special powers like the sheeps did but perhaps have different values. Like the silver could be reduced to 1 point, then there could be a 3, 5, and 10 point coins as well but spawn less often than the silver thus giving more strategy and things to fight over at that. Yet still keeps it a little different than sheep mode when/if it comes back around.

Now on to the kick vote....what's the point of displaying the KDR of the person being kicked? Many nabs kick in those games because they think a score is 'impossible' but the reality of it is they just don't know how to play the game and are playing against someone who does. Particularly in modes like GM where it's not as obvious what needs done. Also this was a change from before and yet it's not listed in the patch notes while some of the 'changes' listed appear to be things that existed before. =/ Still nice to have it back in the team modes and keep it out of the non-team modes.

I'd call this patch a success so far. Hopefully the events during this month hold up to that standard.
  • Ixith wrote: »
    ZM3 has certainly proven to be a nice asset to have. Hopefully a 2nd map/challenge will come for it sooner rather than later. Otherwise everyone will get burnt out on it fast.

As for Coin mode.....it's pretty much a dumbed down version of sheep mode. Instead of getting points for holding onto the coins you only get points for collecting and then getting a full set of 5. No special power ups either. The map is entertaining enough for now. However, and i'll be adding this to the suggestions section as it's own topic, I think it could do with more types of coins. Right now we have the silver coin and the gold coin....perhaps we can have a few others? They wouldn't even have to dish out special powers like the sheeps did but perhaps have different values. Like the silver could be reduced to 1 point, then there could be a 3, 5, and 10 point coins as well but spawn less often than the silver thus giving more strategy and things to fight over at that. Yet still keeps it a little different than sheep mode when/if it comes back around.

Now on to the kick vote....what's the point of displaying the KDR of the person being kicked? Many nabs kick in those games because they think a score is 'impossible' but the reality of it is they just don't know how to play the game and are playing against someone who does. Particularly in modes like GM where it's not as obvious what needs done. Also this was a change from before and yet it's not listed in the patch notes while some of the 'changes' listed appear to be things that existed before. =/ Still nice to have it back in the team modes and keep it out of the non-team modes.

I'd call this patch a success so far. Hopefully the events during this month hold up to that standard.

About kick vote system ..people just started kicking me from rooms ;))
    ZM3 mode is better than 1 and 2 ...and rewards are very impressive.

I hope they will prepare more events and patch in future that are good enough four us.
  • The game is almost 99% clean from hackers. And now with the kick voting enabled the rookies will kick the better players 8/10 times. Not happy with that.
  • SOMI75 wrote: »
    The game is almost 99% clean from hackers. And now with the kick voting enabled the rookies will kick the better players 8/10 times. Not happy with that.

And If we didn't have Kick vote? would it be 99% clean and make you happy?
  • And If we didn't have Kick vote? would it be 99% clean and make you happy?

that would be better. We would have a chance to complete the game without being kicked by themself called idiots
  • SOMI75 wrote: »
    The game is almost 99% clean from hackers. And now with the kick voting enabled the rookies will kick the better players 8/10 times. Not happy with that.

mostly clean sure. But there's still quite a few trolling hackers especially in modes like ghost mode. I quite personally would like to have some kind of defense against them should they show up in my room. I'll take the chance of getting kicked by the nabs over not even getting to really play because a hacker shows up and prevents anyone else from getting many kills and completely disrupts the gameplay.

The modes that were most plagued by the KVS abuse were the non-team based modes anyways and the KVS isn't returning to those modes.
  • Thats right... Playing with a hacker 1 game out of 30 is much better than being kicked by newbies every game you get a high score ..

And BTW hackers always come with their friends... So he will have enough f12s for him to end the game ..
  • 2nd Update coming soon?

Hi to all community, someone have news about the 2nd Update?
  • andreinoo wrote: »
    Hi to all community, someone have news about the 2nd Update?
    They'll announce it when it comes. No one knows anything about that yet
  • So will we have 2 update every month? Not like in the past when there was only 1 for month.