Able to kick in-game?

Just a suggsetion.

It's annoying to have to Alt-Tab, open your internet, open your clan page, etc. etc. to kick someone. It'd be nice to have a "All Clan Members" tab, and if you were an LT or the leader, you would have a "Kick Member" slot beside the usual stuff. To avoid some people who someone know your info or siblings and such kicking random people even though you shouldn't be sharing info anyways, you have to enter your security answer in order to kick the person.

Discuss? Suggestions to improve this?

Comments

• Really? You're so lazy that you cant open up your internet and go to the clan page?

• fr0zennnn wrote: »
    Really? You're so lazy that you cant open up your internet and go to the clan page?

Yes, yes I am. And I want actual feedback, not just outright flaming.
  • No because it is too difficult for Z8 to implement. I hope you don't kick clan mates regularly. There much more annoying things to deal with, such as random game crashes. Got 4 of those today.
  • Bu11ish wrote: »
    No because it is too difficult for Z8 to implement. I hope you don't kick clan mates regularly. There much more annoying things to deal with, such as random game crashes. Got 4 of those today.

I don't, but when there's the odd clanmate that is just so obnoxious and/or rude, you really wonder whether or not it's even worth the time to Alt-Tab and kick him from the website.
  • iBobRawrs wrote: »
    Just a suggsetion.

It's annoying to have to Alt-Tab, open your internet, open your clan page, etc. etc. to kick someone. It'd be nice to have a "All Clan Members" tab, and if you were an LT or the leader, you would have a "Kick Member" slot beside the usual stuff. To avoid some people who someone know your info or siblings and such kicking random people even though you shouldn't be sharing info anyways, you have to enter your security answer in order to kick the person.

Discuss? Suggestions to improve this?

FORWHAT?

Well, why u must press "Alt-Tab" for go in the Internet?...
    Why u just don't play CF in the "Windowed Mode"
    - Menu ( Windowed Mode )
    - Ingame ( Full Screen )

For what u need this Suggestion?
    or u got some 3rd World country Internet connection, who needs 10minutes to load 1 Internet Page?

Anyways, i don't get that Suggestion. it's useless in my eyes.

Tiga
  • FORWHAT?

Well, why u must press "Alt-Tab" for go in the Internet?...
    Why u just don't play CF in the "Windowed Mode"
    - Menu ( Windowed Mode )
    - Ingame ( Full Screen )

For what u need this Suggestion?
    or u got some 3rd World country Internet connection, who needs 10minutes to load 1 Internet Page?

Anyways, i don't get that Suggestion. it's useless in my eyes.

Tiga
    i agree. it takes like 2 mins or maybe 4 mins if you do it really slow.
    this person that started the post got to be damn lazy.
  • suiles wrote: »
    i agree. it takes like 2 mins or maybe 4 mins if you do it really slow.
    this person that started the post got to be damn lazy.

It's still an inconvenience though, having to log on and stuff in order to kick someone.
    It's still an inconvenience though, having to log on and stuff in order to kick someone.

how he said, it takes u like 2MINUTES !! ...
    is that so hard to have 2 minutes in ur "not CF life to click"

- z8games, login, clan, my clan, "search member", *click* "kick" .
    ( it's arround 1-3 minutes done. when u can't believe it? ask our old Clanmembers. they was ALL out in arround wait? 2minutes :) and that was alot of idk? 40members. :) )

That suggestion is still useless. -_-

Tiga.

• how he said, it takes u like 2MINUTES !! ...
    is that so hard to have 2 minutes in ur "not CF life to click"

- z8games, login, clan, my clan, "search member", *click* "kick" .
    ( it's arround 1-3 minutes done. when u can't believe it? ask our old Clanmembers. they was ALL out in arround wait? 2minutes :) and that was alot of idk? 40members. :) )

That suggestion is still useless. -_-

Tiga.

Well I'm lazy, if you can't tell.

but u aren't lazy enough to start a discussion about the "Able to kick ingame Vote" ?

Yes, seems legit...

I'm out of that thread now....
    so you want z8 to spent time on this? thats so useless i more like them to spent time to get a new gun or new clan logo's or maps or to get the hacks out of crossfire lol.
    so your also to lazy to go get some food or do you do that yourself?
  • No just do it like nile says .. just alt + tab open your browser z8 games login my clan members kik done
  • Would be a good idea to clan administrate from within the game tbh.

It's annoying and tedious to keep going to the clan page.
  • Chimpzz wrote: »
    Would be a good idea to clan administrate from within the game tbh.

It's annoying and tedious to keep going to the clan page.

Thank you. Someone who finally agrees.

EDIT: It's a convenience for those who have clan point requirements, who have to kick constantly. It'd take forever to code, but it's something that would really help out LTs and leaders of clans.
    Thank you. Someone who finally agrees.

EDIT: It's a convenience for those who have clan point requirements, who have to kick constantly. It'd take forever to code, but it's something that would really help out LTs and leaders of clans.
    so your not to lazy to follow who keep doing the clan points a week but you are to get on the webside and kick them?
    so your not to lazy to follow who keep doing the clan points a week but you are to get on the webside and kick them?

You don't get what I was trying to say, did you? I meant that people who have a clan point requirement would really appreciate having this because they can kick players without having to relog onto the Z8 website constantly.
    You don't get what I was trying to say, did you? I meant that people who have a clan point requirement would really appreciate having this because they can kick players without having to relog onto the Z8 website constantly.
    and what if they do it befor they get on the game? would that help?
    and what if they do it befor they get on the game? would that help?

What if?
    What if?
    What if?

There could be tons of different reasons that they don't need to use it in-game, but there are also tons of instances where it would be useful. It's simply for convenience to those who have to kick a lot.

For example, if they're lagging a lot and thus can't play or Alt-Tab (as it would cause more lag), they can use this time to do some clan management, etc.
  • I really don't want Z8 to be working on this. From what I gather, when you log onto the game, you're logging into the game server, the playing servers. When you log onto z8 games, you log onto the website servers, those that host the website (I'm assuming website servers is not the game servers). I know they don't use the same servers since if you're kicked while logged in the game, you're still in the clan, still in clan chat. Only when you've logged out are you no longer in the clan as the website servers update.

So in order for your idea to work, you need to log in both of these servers, and that would take time with a bad internet connection. As well as kicking ******-baggery, people don't turn from awesome Mr nice guy to ass-hole within a day, just kick him when you're not on CF. If it's clan points requirements, you should do what most MMORPG guilds do- tally up all the clan points and kick those that are lacking at the end of each week.

Even if you're lagging a lot, you might as well close CF. Since although you may have a $2K computer that runs 5 games at once, some people don't, and close CF when they're not doing much.

Also, another bad point; if you leave your client on when you're going to the toilet, anyone, I mean anyone, could easily go on your open clan tab and press the kick button. This includes annoying brothers/sisters, room mates and bored people. When you return, someone has "hacked" into your clan as simply as clicking a few buttons. That's not very secure, is it?

Also, I know a few temperamental Lieutenants that only need to open the clan page to realise that their actions are a bit stupid. If they could kick as easily as joining a room, then it's not...safe.
  • No just do it like nile says .. just alt + tab open your browser z8 games login my clan members kik done

I didnt know the river Nile said that -.-
  • I really don't want Z8 to be working on this. From what I gather, when you log onto the game, you're logging into the game server, the playing servers. When you log onto z8 games, you log onto the website servers, those that host the website (I'm assuming website servers is not the game servers). I know they don't use the same servers since if you're kicked while logged in the game, you're still in the clan, still in clan chat. Only when you've logged out are you no longer in the clan as the website servers update.

So in order for your idea to work, you need to log in both of these servers, and that would take time with a bad internet connection. As well as kicking ******-baggery, people don't turn from awesome Mr nice guy to ass-hole within a day, just kick him when you're not on CF. If it's clan points requirements, you should do what most MMORPG guilds do- tally up all the clan points and kick those that are lacking at the end of each week.

Even if you're lagging a lot, you might as well close CF. Since although you may have a $2K computer that runs 5 games at once, some people don't, and close CF when they're not doing much.

Also, another bad point; if you leave your client on when you're going to the toilet, anyone, I mean anyone, could easily go on your open clan tab and press the kick button. This includes annoying brothers/sisters, room mates and bored people. When you return, someone has "hacked" into your clan as simply as clicking a few buttons. That's not very secure, is it?

Also, I know a few temperamental Lieutenants that only need to open the clan page to realise that their actions are a bit stupid. If they could kick as easily as joining a room, then it's not...safe.

1. I understand, and like I said, it'd take a lot to implement. It'd be nice if it was possible though.

2. I meant lagging as in when you're in-game. The game still usually runs fine unless you're playing with like 3 FPS and 7k ping, and in times where your FPS is dying on you, it could be a good chance to do some clan management that you'd otherwise be too lazy to do.

3. Like I stated in the original post, you would need to type your security answer for the kick to work. I know that hackers and scammers go around and take accounts, but if you're stupid enough to get keylogged or scammed, then you really shouldn't have been an LT in the first place.

4.That's a flaw of my suggestion, but it would also mean that people who are really obnoxious would be kicked by people who get too lazy to kick them.
    4.That's a flaw of my suggestion, but it would also mean that people who are really obnoxious would be kicked by people who get too lazy to kick them.

...What kind of LT or Leader doesn't hesitate to kick an obnoxious person O_o.

Seriously, either he was kicked immediately, or kicked when the leader was doing routine activity check ups.

But wouldn't the security checks take long as well? I'm assuming that your computer is either really fast to be able to alt tab windows, or really slow that alt tabbing is a chore.

However, to actually provide security questions, and the stuff, as well as coding...I doubt Z8 would do this. It's not like they're in the office playing ping pong, you know?
  • ...What kind of LT or Leader doesn't hesitate to kick an obnoxious person O_o.

Seriously, either he was kicked immediately, or kicked when the leader was doing routine activity check ups.

But wouldn't the security checks take long as well? I'm assuming that your computer is either really fast to be able to alt tab windows, or really slow that alt tabbing is a chore.

However, to actually provide security questions, and the stuff, as well as coding...I doubt Z8 would do this. It's not like they're in the office playing ping pong, you know?

Hopefully we'll get Saidin or someone's input on whether or not this is even possible then.

My computer is somewhere in the middle, where it kind of lags when you're going back to CF, but is fine when you're exiting. People with awful computers would have an easier time kicking if they were in-game. I know that my clanmates have computers that can take even 5 minutes until the client finally loads, and people like that with poor computers could kick without having to waste time waiting for CF to reload after they Alt-Tab or log off to kick.