Nanny's knife tour (2) Vote Poll

Well I still have some ultimate game cards left soooo I'm going to host another knife tour :).

This time it's going to be TDM Arena 40x2 and like all my tour's, one half in your server one half in your opponents.

Yes there will be zp prizes for the winners.

So here's what I'd like you guys to vote on. (After the votes are counted I will give a more detailed summary of the tour)

Tournament type A summary;

-This will be 1v1 arena40Kills x2, played best out of 3 but with teams of 3. Teammates must be from the same clan.

-You play your oppenent in the server where you ahve the best ping and then again where they have the best ping. Count up the over all kills at the end, who ever has more total wins.
-Each clan will choose a player to go 1st, the winning player will give their clan a win. 1st clan to reach 2 wins moves onto the next round and the losing clan is eliminated.

Tournament type B summary:

-This will be a 1v1 arena40kills x2, played best out of 1 game.
-You play your oppenent in the server where you ahve the best ping and then again where they have the best ping. Count up the over all kills at the end, who ever has more total wins and moves on, loser is eliminated.

Like I said before, after the votes are counted i will give a more detailed description of the tour and i will post the tournament date + time.

To vote just reply on here.

Comments