Found bugs/issues? Post them here!

Comments

• @ Voyager40,

I geuss it's only the devastaded map, because other wins are not going down :p.
  • Moerwijk wrote: »
    @ Voyager40,

I geuss it's only the devastaded map, because other wins are not going down :p.

Haven't played ZM in a few days huehue. I'll try to confirm this asap. It could very well be just server traffic. Happens with crates often.

Lol that got me thinking about the ZM crates. Pretty sure I opened every single crate that was in my storage. Logged in today and found ~15 left. That was quite a surprise.
  • Haven't played ZM in a few days huehue. I'll try to confirm this asap. It could very well be just server traffic. Happens with crates often.

Lol that got me thinking about the ZM crates. Pretty sure I opened every single crate that was in my storage. Logged in today and found ~15 left. That was quite a surprise.

Lol @ crates. I have a lot unopened.

And ty for conforming, i've a friend with the same problem too.
  • If you pick up the crate in hero mode game crashes instantly, not sure about mm and hmx.
  • Moerwijk wrote: »
    Zombie Mode: Devastated wins are bugged. I'm not getting my wins.

Example: When you beat it and u have 1 win. When u log out and log in and says 0 again.

Yup, it's bugged

1QbsizC.png
  • Yup, it's bugged

1QbsizC.png

This is exactly what I mean :p hope it'll be fixed soon..
  • Been getting all of these since the Sept. patch. Got really bad today though. Almost every game I tried to play. Happened while spinning crates once too.
    VJYlh39.jpg
    Hfm3Aof.jpg

This happens a lot while not in game as well. Usually when I'm switching from lobby to storage, joining a room, or changing server/channel etc. Game just freezes and I have to alt+tab or ctrl+alt+del to get to desktop and force close the game client.
    LNa3CNP.jpg

Did a fresh install 2 or 3 days ago. I have no other programs running simultaneously and I'm running win7x64. I dunno what the problems is.

*edit: Here's one in Wave Mode. It was funny, I got a kill with the mortar 5-10 seconds after getting the error.

iy28H9K.jpg

I'll just keep editting SS's into this post...

Aaaaand 2 minutes later, mid-whisper, about to join a GM... gg

iWFI1uF.jpg

And then on the game winning round of an Western EM. yay! Glad this happened after the event...
    9UNEQRa.jpg

Actually managed to steal a ZM win on wave 30 before I got this in the channel lobby.

qoEyw0B.jpg

*edit#10(or something): Made it almost 3 waves of this Valk Lab...

l0cG6JL.jpg
  • bug2_zps9a2153d5.png
    bug_zps5ef19e7b.png

On map its shows only A and B sites,i can't see my teammates and also i can't see rooms image in the left corner. Is it bugged or i m missing some files(bcz i tried,changing UI's from modhub....) ?
  • Ive been killing zombie bosses for as long as i can remember, yet it says i only killed about 100 something bosses, pretty sure i killed many more than that :(
  • Why we don't see the weapon ?
    1zd4qj5.png
  • Maby here you can look and response

What about hiting head an giving 29 damage?

More details here:

http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=290915
  • lceBerg wrote: »
    qZoXvZ6.png

Wait i thought u left???
  • When are you gonna update the clan page with "new" weapons?
  • There's this weird bug in Devastated City where the boss throws the vehicles while he's doing a different attack, and the vehicles hit the ground but don't do damage or disappear. Usually they will do so in a delayed manner, this time the boss just froze in place and these vehicles remained spinning on the ground. I even got to ride one.
    GqCNXff.jpg
  • I've been getting a bug in ZM today where I take damage for no reason. Seems to come from the floor sort of like when Atlas heats up the floor except that's not the case and even happens on other maps. So far I've only seen it in Dinner Theater and Devastated City.
  • Got a new clan member today.
    He relogged and stuff, but only the one that accepted him can see him typing in clan chat.

Edit: And he can only see the chat of the one that accepted him.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    Got a new clan member today.
    He relogged and stuff, but only the one that accepted him can see him typing in clan chat.

Same in my clan. People whispering me to unblock my clan chat.
  • BigMeanie wrote: »
    Same in my clan. People whispering me to unblock my clan chat.
    I was just told about this, maybe it will fix the chat problem..

AMyowpA.png
    Edit: The "Chat Filter" thing
  • DanahDanah Grand Duke
    Room sorting options are still messed up...
  • i Cant find my friends in (in-game) search !!
  • adding friends: you get unkown error everyway you try.
  • EgybtVIBEgybtVIB Holy Knight
    xprox124 wrote: »
    i Cant find my friends in (in-game) search !!

This.
    You can only search for players who are already on your friend list. However, any other IGN that is not associated with your friend list will not show up, and it will only say "Player does not exist" or something similar.
  • old bug: armsel striker.

when you look with a (teammate)player and he has a armsel striker you see a bullit in the left side of your screen.
    when you play with it you dont see it, only your teammate watching you.
  • Fix please

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff_zpscefcca63.png

EgybtVIB wrote: »
    This.
    You can only search for players who are already on your friend list. However, any other IGN that is not associated with your friend list will not show up, and it will only say "Player does not exist" or something similar.
    NO,i can't even search my friends who are on my friend list.
  • DanahDanah Grand Duke
    Kick vote completely messed up...
  • I cant find any offline player in search window of the Game !!!
  • Abel95Abel95 Grand Duke
    Can a MOD please update this asap! Before it gets to the point where the list needs a major update.
  • Gold Blaster doing 0 damage in Sandstorm.

^So annoying.
  • Y0ungAngie wrote: »
    Gold Blaster doing 0 damage in Sandstorm.

^So annoying.

not only gold one.. I hate when I shoot the rocket and it obviously hits the target or hits the wall/floor near the enemy. Does 0 dmg.

Fix the xtrap it is kicking me out of the game for no reason.