Important Announcement - CrossFire No Longer supports WINDOWS XP

Comments

• hhhhh i wish they would show me that evidence :D

Honestly i believe they should have to share it with the owner of the account.
  • Dear [GM]Saidin !!!

how do you know whom to give the ribbon who does not? programmer myself and I can say that each player should have their own log in the log but XTRAP such things there is not entered! I propose to return the ribbon to those who he was until the last moment and return (given a chance) to those who have not been locked in for 2-3 years, it is fair to
  • Lady i spoke to on the phone just now for G4Box says to contact support o-o, been waiting for them to reply to the ticket D:
  • 001 416 849 8558 is the number they gave and this has been busy for 5 hrs straight..no voice mail or or any thing..if ur in the USA how do u dial this number 1-416-849-8558???
  • richardw50 wrote: »
    001 416 849 8558 is the number they gave and this has been busy for 5 hrs straight..no voice mail or or any thing..if ur in the USA how do u dial this number 1-416-849-8558???

1-416-849-8558, but the lady said it was an error and to summit a support ticket which i done right after i logged in and got banned :(
  • KillaTheCN wrote: »
    1-416-849-8558, but the lady said it was an error and to summit a support ticket which i done right after i logged in and got banned :(

BTW I hope you do get your account back. I'm the one that though your ban must be legit - Sorry lol
  • Atheistic wrote: »
    BTW I hope you do get your account back. I'm the one that though your ban must be legit - Sorry lol

It's all good, now i just have to wait for z8/support :(.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    As with all software, we can only provide support when the software is legitimate.

Since this is also dealing with some of the hacking issues that have risen recently, we felt it was important to note that your copy of your OS should be legitimate. Hacked or Pirated copies of software and operating systems are never going to work as well as legitimate ones, but mostly we cannot provide support if your CF doesn't work with a hacked version of Windows.

You are wrong. I downloaded a Windows 8.1 iso that matches bit by bit the original from Microsoft and it's activated (illegally) without replacing any system files. My OS works perfectly fine because I know how to take care of it.
  • If you look back at the forums you would see how MOD Dot calling us crazy, and saying that we blame it at windows XP.
    great MOD dot what happend to what you were saying yesterday on all the posts?

A moderator is also a human, and human can make mistake's. ofcourse everbody will think you guys were crazy becouse windows xp.. but after investigation we did know that this was not a joke and all has been fixed.

and the moderators also helped, so dont try blame them back.
  • ForumerCR7 wrote: »
    A moderator is also a human, and human can make mistake's. ofcourse everbody will think you guys were crazy becouse windows xp.. but after investigation we did know that this was not a joke and all has been fixed.

and the moderators also helped, so dont try blame them back.

Agreed, honestly if someone said came on here saying that they were banned for using Windows Vista we would all feel the same way (even if trying to help them we would be thinking about it.). I thank everyone who helped shine the light on the issue to the ones who tried helping as much as they could and to those who took their time investigating the issue.
  • Just a simple Q: if a player got a 3 days banned before and then anther banned bcuz of the Windows XP bug so what is his position now, is banned will removed again so he can play or he have to wait the 3 days? i am not talking about the HSR..
  • Sir0S wrote: »
    Just a simple Q: if a player got a 3 days banned before and then anther banned bcuz of the Windows XP bug so what is his position now, is banned will removed again so he can play or he have to wait the 3 days? i am not talking about the HSR..

no idea honestly but 2nd ban is 7 days.

Saidin stated anyone who was banned before and banned again by the windows problem will be left banned from what i am reading, Players who were banned for actually being caulght hacking will remain banned aswell. Anyone who has been banned first time due to windows problem will be unbanned and HSR restored. My main says banned for hacking but yet i know that is a lie (3day ban), my alts say please contact customer support at some number yet they got banned with same hack tool as my main. I don't know if its because my main was blocked a few years ago due to charge back or what but i am getting very annoyed. Been trying everything, support tickets the # for g4box customer support videos of new accounts fresh made being banned even videos of everything on my computer. I am stuck now waiting for tomorrow to come for answers ...

nO IT GOT JUST 3 DAYS..
    nO IT GOT JUST 3 DAYS..

no idea then honestly everything is confusing right now :/
    Just a simple Q: if a player got a 3 days banned before and then anther banned bcuz of the Windows XP bug so what is his position now, is banned will removed again so he can play or he have to wait the 3 days? i am not talking about the HSR..

So banned 2 times?

the ban from the XP will be removed, so you position is clean enough.

1-2 bans for little mistake's are not a huge problem.

but 1 ban for hack or bot then your not clean :P

hope to gave enough information
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    If he cheated before, he will not be given a second chance.
    If this was the first ban, he will be unbanned and re-rewarded his honorable soldier ribbon within 24 hour or so.

Exactly as is stated in Saidins post.
    Hello Mr dot what abaut mi teorry naw? ah i m right forgiv me <33
  • Hello Mr dot what abaut mi teorry naw? ah i m right forgiv me <33

with the information dot had, anyone would of claimed that the windows xp users were trying to evade a ban. dot did also try helping as much as any mod could, you have to remember that mods only have control over the forums other then that they are people/players just like us.
    with the information dot had, anyone would of claimed that the windows xp users were trying to evade a ban. dot did also try helping as much as any mod could, you have to remember that mods only have control over the forums other then that they are people/players just like us.
    helping on what read the post forums he helped on what when i told them its xp problem they take it like a joke comone be serios man they must lesen the players too we are who help them
  • helping on what read the post forums he helped on what when i told them its xp problem they take it like a joke comone be serios man they must lesen the players too we are who help them
    [MOD]dot wrote: »
    I would like you to remove the Z8Games folder, download and install the game again without any cheats or UI mods.
    A plain Crossfire without mods or cheats will not get you randomly banned.
    Chances are, you've visited a known hacking site and taken mods from there.
    Moral: Don't visit hacking sites.
    He was trying to help and figure the problem out. You have to understand that 99.8% of bans are accurate, who would say they aren't?
    He was trying to help and figure the problem out. You have to understand that 99.8% of bans are accurate, who would say they aren't?

Yep. but before spread the whole forum full of saying: xp lie's you guys just banned by bug, he need first figure it out ..
  • I been getting this ntdll.dll xtrap on CrossFire and I am running Windows Vista and people are having the same problem and are running Windows Vista. Can you look into this GM Saidin?
  • Nisi_1 wrote: »
    I been getting this ntdll.dll xtrap on CrossFire and I am running Windows Vista and people are having the same problem and are running Windows Vista. Can you look into this GM Saidin?

Gm saidin wont answer you dat fast. he is busy and is not able to answer all Saidin questions. but here you get some help:

Delete z8games/ delete all register keys and also all maps. restart computer, install & enjoy. if the problem pops up again please leave a message:D

/Done helped -,-
  • I'm having so much fun playing crossfire without being aimbotted and 1 shotted and getting targeted through walls. This is working great. Keep up the good work.

And to be honest those that got caught cheating in the past have been playing on borrowed time anyhow. You need to come to term with your actions and realize the people are fed up with the bs. No more chances. Get over it and get legit.
  • I'm impressed with the speed in which this issue was addressed and fixed.

Thank you,

here is one account that was banned: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4720906
  • hdoous wrote: »
    I'm impressed with the speed in which this issue was addressed and fixed.

Thank you,

here is one account that was banned: http://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=4720906

pretty nice account, keep it safe and enjoy
  • kokomon44 wrote: »
    ineed account on vross fire plazz

Its illegal to buy/use accounts that made by other people's.

Make a own account, its safe and much nicer to see when its highranked.
  • [GM]Saidin wrote: »
    Attention CrossFire players,

As of April 8th, 2014 Microsoft no longer supports Windows XP with updates.

As a result of this, CrossFire will no longer be issuing any technical support for players who have Windows XP and run into problems with CrossFire.

Recently we have stepped up our anti-hacking measures which has included going after a difficult to detect hack. We were successful in that approach and have seen less hackers in game recently.

As a result of us detecting this hack, many users with Windows XP Service Pack 3 were banned.

In fact we tracked this particular incompatibility down to a language pack used in Internet Explorer within Windows XP SP 3 which has been fixed.

Our hack protection systems continue to detect the hacks, however we have been able to update them to account for the accidental blocking of legitimate users due to Windows XP Service Pack 3.

Because of this false positive, players who have never had a ban record will have their ban record removed and their honorable soldier ribbon restored.

please note it may take up to 24 hours to restore your ribbon.

Players who have had a previous autoban for hacking have not had any of their bans removed. You have lost the trust of your fellow gamers by hacking in the past. This recent ban does not mean you get a free pass because you may or may not have been hacking.

We are confident that our systems are picking up these newer hacks and we continue to do all we can against hackers and to improve the game.

We are by no means out of the woods, however continual updates to our anti-hacking measures may result in Windows XP incompatibility. Windows XP is an old, unsupported operating system and we may not be able to fix your problem should it arise again.

We recommend players upgrade their Operating System to a legitimate copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.

In addition, please note that Windows 8.1 support is still in development and while CF should run fine on Windows 8.1 it may not be fully supported.
    good work ^^
  • [MOD]dot wrote: »
    If he cheated before, he will not be given a second chance.
    If this was the first ban, he will be unbanned and re-rewarded his honorable soldier ribbon within 24 hour or so.

Exactly as is stated in Saidins post.

Thx Mod, I was really wondering, and happy, if i saw that z8 goes a step forward against hacker!!
    And i knew that guy, he was still using.
    I think im talking for much loyal player here, Good Work!
    Sry for my english :)
This discussion has been closed.