Guide to putting CF in exceptions on AVG

Comments

• VATAVVATAV Marquis
    fireking21 wrote: »
    this shet dont work i need help
    fireking21 wrote: »
    i disable avg, i put cf on acceptions list, and it still dont work. idk what i gotta do. i got 100k zp to spend but i cant play. can someone help me

You'll most likely need to do a complete uninstall and reinstall at this point. May also need to check the virus fault to see if anything of CFs was moved there.
  • GonzooooooGonzoooooo Holy Knight
    VATAV wrote: »
    You'll most likely need to do a complete uninstall and reinstall at this point. May also need to check the virus fault to see if anything of CFs was moved there.

welcome [MOD]VATAV from the future
    or wait, you dont want to be a mod because u dont want to leave introverted right?
  • VATAVVATAV Marquis
    arespoo wrote: »
    The file C:\Program Files (86x)\z8games\ isn't what my file says my file says

C:\Program Files\z8games\

HELP ME!!!

Just go to where ever the CF folder is from the Add Path button, click on the CF folder, and press ok. The only thing that matters is if you got a path to it, it doesn't need to look anything like my path.
    leG0nzo wrote: »
    welcome [MOD]VATAV from the future
    or wait, you dont want to be a mod because u dont want to leave introverted right?

If accepted, I'd be willing to leave Introverted. The chance to be a mod is one of the very few things that I'd be willing to leave for.
    VATAV wrote: »
    Just go to where ever the CF folder is from the Add Path button, click on the CF folder, and press ok. The only thing that matters is if you got a path to it, it doesn't need to look anything like my path.

If accepted, I'd be willing to leave Introverted. The chance to be a mod is one of the very few things that I'd be willing to leave for.

gods wouldnt be so pleased :/
  • Good job, but isn't it easy for someone to do it by himself ? O.o
    I don't have AVG :p
    Anyways, thanks :D
  • VATAVVATAV Marquis
    ProMohT wrote: »
    Good job, but isn't it easy for someone to do it by himself ? O.o
    I don't have AVG :p
    Anyways, thanks :D

This more for the 10%ish that need a guiding hand with stuff.
  • ProMohT wrote: »
    Good job, but isn't it easy for someone to do it by himself ?
    just look a little bit above yourself and you will see a guy that didn't manage to do it, even with the tutorial. People like him can't figure this out on their own, they can't even do it with the tutorial.
  • I got 20 ribbons and where is my M4A1 Crystal?
  • DemoniiteDemoniite Royal Vizier
    I got 20 ribbons and where is my M4A1 Crystal?

That is anything but the right place to post this. M4CC should be in your account in 24 hours. Use the search button afterwards.
  • Why you cant fi******xx this shiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stupids modddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hak for every whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont buy zp never in the liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Why you cant fi******xx this shiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stupids modddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hak for every whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont buy zp never in the liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

umad ?
  • come all to play a.v.a crosfire suk a lot. only hacks
    come all to play a.v.a crosfire suk a lot. only hacks

If A.V.A is full of people of the likes of you, I won't even think about it.
  • NargalNargal Knight-Errant
    Demoniite wrote: »

2 Egyptians per channel , 4 channels
    thats 8 egyptians per server
    -Excluding you and me-
    And better graphics
    Pm me
  • Why you cant fi******xx this shiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt stupids modddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hak for every whereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dont buy zp never in the liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Problem ?
  • Just turn it off while downloading. Making exeptions on virusscanners is different with every scanner. Besides it's not even hard to find out.
    Demoniite wrote: »
    2 Egyptians per channel , 4 channels
    thats 8 egyptians per server
    -Excluding you and me-
    And better graphics
    Pm me

ava may have better graphics, but aeria sucks ass. while i have 29 ping in cf i have 113 ping in ava. the community sucks too
    everything sucks in this game
    selling my account as we speak
  • I think Avira is really good
    RuyeAhF wrote: »
    I think Avira is really good

I think you should stop spamming like a dumbass.
  • UpexUpex Margrave
    RuyeAhF wrote: »
    I think Avira is really good

Why you spam to every thread some useless things?
  • fuNkydlLfuNkydlL Holy Knight
    My AVG is not the same..can anyone help ?
  • fuNkydlL wrote: »
    My AVG is not the same..can anyone help ?

You can always uninstall either CF or AVG :)
  • Raen][PwnzRaen][Pwnz Knight-Errant
    Abel95 wrote: »
    Congaz VATAV! It's your lucky day. You have been chosen to become a Probationary Moderator. How do you feel?

I'm sure we already have a walkthrough/guide.

Anyway, Good job. :D

But he's still not, lol I put my CF folder on exceptions before I went to the forums
  • Abel95 wrote: »
    Congaz VATAV! It's your lucky day. You have been chosen to become a Probationary Moderator. How do you feel?

I'm sure we already have a walkthrough/guide.

Anyway, Good job. :D
    How hard is it for someone to figure this out on their own though? o.o
  • 0189260143 wrote: »
    How hard is it for someone to figure this out on their own though? o.o

never underestimated the stupidity of some crossfire players. There are a few people in this thread who couldn't manage it, even with the tutorial.
  • ineed

ineed 100000000
  • -Mr_Kennedy-

Me want back event 400% Exp and Gp in cross fire :(
  • I have AVG 2013 but somehow I wrestled with it as well but I do not want to work
  • Please increase HACKER SAFE Game

Hi I have a question for you do not put other security system against hackers Xtrap not protect anything stinks and is an easy to corrupt to not block the hacker's account here I leave some pages to see if hackers can browse files and combat them: this general-hacks.com onehitcf.com and please ride safely hack more stink is just unfair that we pay for zp while hackers kill us in GM, TD, ZM, S & D. ... well thanks and hope to carry out this recommendation
  • Help

Can some one help me. I forgot wich email I used and I forgot my security answer. Now I can't change my pass and I can't add any Lieutenants. Please help me!